19 minutes ago, cAPTAInsSoaps said:

[Steam Name]: Captain Soap
[Gender]: Male
[Discord Name]: Captain Soap#6931
[Do you have a working microphone?]: Yes
[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?]: Yes
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]: Looking at the server list
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life)]: I was student council member
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them)]: No
[Steam Profile]: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198147147850/

IN CHARACTER SECTION
Please answer these questions as your in-game character persona.

[Name]: Louis Lewis Epstein
[Date of Birth]: June 13 1948
[Phone Number]: Dont know how it works
[Current Occupation?]: Trucker
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?]: No
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 50 words)]: I Louis Lewis Epstein was born in the middle earth during the great turf wars. What I went through during those times was lawlessness and murder both of which I despised and since then I've yearned for Justice and the strength to enact it. I have little hobbies but if given the time I would like to go to the edges of Paleto bay and cast my fishing rod and have a cold beer on the side.
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: A police officer was one of the first players I encountered and he helped me and showed me the ropes so I feel like I could do it for others by joining the force. I love justice and peace. I need a productive and fun job
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: I am extremely reliable and dependable. I am flexible and can be sent to deal with anything you can imagine. I am fun and reasonable so no killings here
[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?]: No
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?]:
[Rate your driving skill? (1-10, 10 being the highest)]: 7
[What time are you online?]: 12 am - 8pm

*edit*
[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?]: Yes
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?]: Yes

OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION
Please answer these questions based on your real life, not your character.

[Steam Name]: SKY
[Discord Name]: Skyyyy#3115
[Do you have a working microphone?]: YES
[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?]: YES 
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]: Friends
[Do you have law enforcement experience? ( FiveM or Real Life)]: FiveM
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them)]: NO 
[Steam Profile]: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199099014493/

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Sky Cable
[Date of Birth]: 2000/04/06
[Phone Number]: none
[Current Occupation?]: Butcher
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?]: NO
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 50 words)]: Ako po si Sky Cable ako po ay may trabahong butcher at gusto ko pong kumita ng malaki kaya ako mag aaply ng bilang isang police
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: Gusto ko pong kumita ng malaki at gusto ko pong hulihin ung mga criminal sa syudad at gusto ko den makatulong sa mamamayan.
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: ako ay maaasahan at gagawin ko lahat ng aking makakaya.
[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?]: YES
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?]: YES 
[Rate your driving skill? (1-10, 10 being the highest)]: 5
[What time are you online?]: 3pm to 6pm

PLS SEND YOUR APPLICATION FORM HERE AND WAIT FOR A E-MAIL/ ANNOUNCEMENT (IN GAME or THRU DISCORD) . 

Republic of the Philippines

Department of the Interior and Local government

NATIONAL POLICE COMMISSION

NATIONAL HEADQUARTERS PHILIPPINE NATIONAL POLICE

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION

[Steam Name]: Anurak
[Discord Name]: Anurak
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]: naghahanap lng ako ng magandang server sa fivem tas etong AuroraPH nakita ko
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life)]: No
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them)]: nakalimutan ko na po pero hndi kasi pinoy server yun. nagtry din ako sa oasis kaso pangit kc maliit lng players nila
[Steam Profile]: https://steamcommunity.com/id/badongkindonuts/

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Anurak Saman
[Date of Birth]: 04/07/1997
[Gender]: male 
[Phone Number]: 13-817
[Current Occupation?]: Miner
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 50 words)]: just a casual gamer wanting to experience a whitelisted job
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: gusto ko mag try maging police dito sa server natin para ma experience ko full potential ng roleplaying. yung lng po
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: ita try ko po ung best ko para maging isang magaling na pulis d2 sa community or server natin.
[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?]: wala pa kukuha pa po honestly
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?]: kukukuha padin po ako
[Rate your driving skill? (1-10, 10 being the highest)]: 7 po
[What time are you online?]: everyday nman po but mostly gabi ako nakakapaglaro ng mataas na oras pag umaga mga 2-3 hrs lng gagnun

salamat po

PLS SEND YOUR APPLICATION FORM HERE AND WAIT FOR A E-MAIL/ ANNOUNCEMENT (IN GAME or THRU DISCORD) . 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION

[Steam Name]: Kāru
[Discord Name]: Kāru#0508
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]: FiveM Server List (Filipino Servers)
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life)]: One Day Experience (But Willing To Learn More Than That)
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them)]: Yes (  Vendetta , AE City RP)
[Steam Profile]: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198345188473/

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Karu Kazuhira
[Date of Birth]: May 7 , 1997
[Phone Number]: 20-182
[Current Occupation?]: Train Driver
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?]: Reckless Driving
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 50 words)]: A Wanderer , Searching Every Cities For Opportunities , Karu Kazuhira is a son of an infamous Mafia                                                                                                       Boss. Sick Of His Family Ways Of Living... Karu wanders around different cities seeking redemption
                                                                                         for a sin he didn't commit. Karu was thinking: If his Father the one who started this mess, then he's the one
                                                                                         who's gonna stop him by becoming the one his father despise the most... A Member Of The Law                                                                                                             Enforcement.
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: To Serve And Protect And Citizen Of Aurora City. Enforce the law strictly and make sure that no one escapes                                                                                        unpunished. Lastly To make the  city a safe place to live for children and the next generations to come.

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: I may be Inexperienced but I can assure you that my potential as a police                                                                                                                                                       enforcer is limitless. I'm the kind of person that never gives up on whatever                                                                                                                                                   hardship to come. I do accept my mistakes and always do my best to learn from                                                                                                                                         them. I easily adapts on any given situations and deal with it calmly. And When It                                                                                                                                        Comes To gun slinging , I'm your best bet. If Accuracy and Combat  Tactics are                                                                                                                                            what you needed , then I humbly represent myself.

[Rate your driving skill? (1-10, 10 being the highest)]:  7 
[What time are you online?]: workdays around 4pm - 11 pm  and 8 am to 10 pm during Day offs ( 3 day offs) (This is Canada time )

OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION

[Steam Name]: Kāru
[Discord Name]: Kāru#0508
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]: FiveM Server List (Filipino Servers)
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life)]: One Day Experience (But Willing To Learn More Than That)
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them)]: Yes (  Vendetta , AE City RP)
[Steam Profile]: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198345188473/

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Karu Kazuhira
[Date of Birth]: May 7 , 1997
[Phone Number]: 20-182
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?]: Reckless Driving

[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 50 words)]:

A Wanderer , Searching Every Cities For Opportunities , Karu Kazuhira is a son of an infamous Mafia Boss. Sick Of His Family Ways Of Living... Karu wanders around different cities seeking redemption for a sin he didn't commit. Karu was thinking: If his Father the one who started this mess, then he's the one who's gonna stop him by becoming the one his father despise the most... A Member Of The Law Enforcement.

[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)]:

To Serve And Protect And Citizen Of Aurora City. Enforce the law strictly and make sure that no one escapes unpunished. Lastly To make the  city a safe place to live for children and the next generations to come.

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]:

I may be Inexperienced but I can assure you that my potential as a police enforcer is limitless. I'm the kind of person that never gives up on whatever hardship to come. I do accept my mistakes and always do my best to learn from them. I easily adapts on any given situations and deal with it calmly. And When It Comes To gun slinging , I'm your best bet. If Accuracy and Combat  Tactics are what you needed , then I humbly represent myself.

[Rate your driving skill? (1-10, 10 being the highest)]:  7 
[What time are you online?]: workdays around 4pm - 11 pm  and 8 am to 10 pm during Day offs ( 3 day offs) (This is Canada time )

Edited by karu

OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION

[Steam Name]: SilverBadger
[Discord Name]: BadgerGamingTV
[Do you have a working microphone?]: Yes (BM-800)
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]: Just saw on the server browser
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life)]: FiveM around 3-4months experience
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them)]: AdoboNation V2 and CosmoRP
[Steam Profile]:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/SilverBadger/

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Badger Shelby
[Date of Birth]: 11/12/1997
[Phone Number]: 26-603
[Current Occupation?]: Butcher
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?]: N/A
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 50 words)]: I am enthusiastic , very open and understanding person. I like guns , cars and music. Mahilig talaga ako sa mga action or war films. I live abroad in Europe. etc .. and I do stream GTA V RP, time to time.
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: Police job since started RP (5-6 months ago), to serve and protect Aurora Citizens,  to get exciting shooting and police roleplay.
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: I can drive, i can shoot and I can offer my services as a good Police officer. Di ako pasaway and I listen to my superiors and offer tactical information. I do airsoft and play lots of FPS games, so i've learned alot how to be tactical superior in the field. In the other city, i've played my role as a recruit up to the rank of General, so I understand the responsibilities of a superior officer and how to deal with bad situations.
[Rate your driving skill? (1-10, 10 being the highest)]: 8.5
[What time are you online?]: 6-7pm till early morning PH time

[Steam Name]:ELBIJAY
[Gender]:Male
[Discord Name]:Elbijay#1440
[Do you have a working microphone?]:Yes
[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?]:Yes
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]:from a friend
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life)]: Slight
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them)]: Haven Rising City
[Steam Profile]:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198799799713/

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:Elbijay Kurikong
[Date of Birth]: 04/08/2002
[Phone Number]:41-826
[Current Occupation?]:Pilot
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 50 words)]: Im Elbijay Kurikong, lives at West Vinewood. Im 18 years old trying to get a job to help my mom. Ever since my dad died, my mom has been depressed and needs a lot of medication. 
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: the reason why I am applying is because my dad is a former police officer. I wanna become a police to help the city to become a great city. I wanna help to catch all the bad guys to stop all the crime.
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: Because Im always active in this city. Not every cop is good some of them are bad cops or corrupt cops. Thats why you should choose me over other applicants.
[Rate your driving skill? (1-10, 10 being the highest)]:7
[What time are you online?]: Weekends 1:00-7:00PM Weekdays 7-11PM

OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION

[Steam Name]: Vaughnscy
[Discord Name]: Vaughnscy#1208
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]: I just found in FiveM
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life)]: FiveM
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them)]: None
[Steam Profile]: Santa

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Vaugnscy
[Date of Birth]: July 08 , 2003
[Phone Number]: I dont have Cellphone yet
[Current Occupation?]: Unemployed
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 50 words)]: I am vaughnscy I am a loyal and an elegant person and I will make sure I will be a good police and I will take care of my city I am also a singer but not very good but I practice every day for me get even better at singing and I will love my job very much
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: I applied because I want our city to be safe and I know our police force is small so I am applying to help our city and eventually to get rid of the criminals in our city
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: because I can do duty every day , I could help my fellow police , I promise I will be a good police officer
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?]: Not yet
[Rate your driving skill? (1-10, 10 being the highest)]: 7
[What time are you online?]: 6 PM onwards

OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION

[Steam Name]: Ghost
[Discord Name]: BLiinkz
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]: From BadgerGamingtv
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life)]: FiveM around 9 months experience
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them)]: AdoboNation V2 and CosmoRP
[Steam Profile]:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/BLiinkz/

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Levi Azariah
[Date of Birth]: 10/09/1992
[Phone Number]: N/A
[Current Occupation?]: unemployed
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?]: N/A
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 50 words)]: I do like to explore new things and learn new things, I am they say a friendly person.
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: Started as a Police Recruit in Nirvana RP and ended up being a General and Admin on Adobo Nation RP, all I wanted is to serve and protect the Citizens on any Cities that I enter.
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: I can offer my status as one of the top Car chasers in PD in my previous Cities, I can shoot and I can offer my services as a good Police officer. I do listen to the commands and follow them. 
[Rate your driving skill? (1-10, 10 being the highest)]: 10
[What time are you online?]: depending on what time is my off work in real life. my hours is UK time.

OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION Please answer these questions based on your real life, not your character.

[Steam Name]: spectre phantom

[Gender]:M [Discord Name]: SpectrePhantom#9570

[Do you have a working microphone?]:yes

[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?]:Yes

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]:List of the server [Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life)]:no

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them)]:no

[Steam Profile]: IN CHARACTER SECTION Please answer these questions as your in-game character persona.

[Name]: dxpe boi

[Date of Birth]: [Gender]:M

[Phone Number]: [Current Occupation?]:butcher [Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?]:Yes

[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 50 words)]: [Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)]:because I want to try to be a police officer [Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]:should hire me for this position because of my proven ability to maintain strong interpersonal relationships with several clients. I am passionate about providing care to those in need in my community [Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?]:yes [Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?]:yes [Rate your driving skill? (1-10, 10 being the highest)]:8 [What time are you online?]: 5pm-1am

[Steam Name]:  JohnGee!!!
[Discord Name]: JohnGeee#0139
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]: COSMO
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life)]: NO
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them)]: no 
[Steam Profile]: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198346244860

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:JohnGee Lanzetta
[Date of Birth]: 11-30-1994
[Phone Number]: don't know how to access
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?]: no
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 50 words)]: GUSTO KO MA EXP MAGING POLICE KASI SA IBANG SYUDAD PURO AKO MECH AT GANSTER SO NGAYUN CHOICCE KO NMAN MAGING POLICE 
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: Hard Working Citizen. Plays game seriously. Obeys order properly
[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?]: none yet
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?]: none 
[Rate your driving skill? (1-10, 10 being the highest)]: 9.0
[What time are you online?]:  7PM TO 3AM WEEKDAYS WHOLE DAY WEEKENDS

Edited by JohnGee

[Steam Name]:  JohnGee!!!
[Discord Name]: JohnGeee#0139
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]: COSMO
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them)]: no 
[Steam Profile]: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198346244860

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:JohnGee Lanzetta
[Date of Birth]: 11-30-1994
[Phone Number]: 35-782
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 50 words)]: GUSTO KO MA EXP MAGING POLICE KASI SA IBANG SYUDAD PURO AKO MECH AT GANSTER SO NGAYUN CHOICCE KO NMAN MAGING POLICE 
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: Hard Working Citizen. Plays game seriously. Obeys order properly
[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?]: none yet
[Rate your driving skill? (1-10, 10 being the highest)]: 9.0
[What time are you online?]:  7PM TO 3AM WEEKDAYS WHOLE DAY WEEKENDS

On 11/11/2020 at 4:38 AM, cAPTAInsSoaps said:

*edit*

SIR, may we ask for your contact number? 

On 10/11/2020 at 10:43 AM, Gian_Hernandez said:
OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION
[Steam Name]:Gian_Hernandez
[Discord Name]:Don Angelo #5254
[Do you have a working microphone?]:yes
[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?]:yes
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]:at fb page
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life)]:yes at FiveM
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them)]:Yes. At Manila City RP, Tokyo City RP, Lotus RP, El mofle Rp, and Mystic City RP
[Steam Profile]: Gian_Hernandez

You sent
a few seconds ago
IN CHARACTER SECTION
[Name]:Gian Hernandez
[Date of Birth]:5/30/2003
[Phone Number]:N/A
[Current Occupation?]:Unemployed
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?]:Wala pa kasi bago palang ako sa aurora
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: Ako ay galing sa manila city at may gang ako dun na 14k kaya may expirience na din ako sa RolePlay at madaming syudad ang gang namin na 14k noon tapos lumipat ako sa ibang syudad nila na tokyo pero di naman ako nag tagal doon tapos sa lotus na ko ang first expi ko ng police at nasayahan ako nag stay ako dun ng 3months tapos tinanggal ako sa gang namin kase umalis na sila dun sa syudad tapos nag stay pa ko dahil sa police nasayahan ako tapos sumama ako sa kapwa kong police sa el mofle at doon ay police din ako may alam akong mga 10codes pero di ko pa kabisado lahat dahil mababa pa ang rank ko sa police pero yung mga basic na 10codes na common na nagagamit alam ko na tapos sa mystic ay naaya lang ako ng mga tropa ko dahil sila may ari noon
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: kase may expi na ko sa police at alam ko na ang mga gagawen at susunod lang sa mga higher rank tapos umiiwas ako sa mga fail rp kaya kung matanggap man ako gagawen ko kaya ko
[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?]: wala pa kasi di pa ko nakakapasok pero verified na
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?]:wala padin
[Rate your driving skill? (1-10, 10 being the highest)]: 10 para sa sarili ko
[What time are you online?]:it depends minsan all day

Sir, you need to provide us your contact number or visit us in PD. thank you.

Edited by Danielle

[Steam Name]: VnCnTdaGreat
[Discord Name]: Vincent
[Do you have a working microphone?]: yes
[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?]: yes
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]: facebook
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life)]: no
[Steam Profile]: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198326308922/

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: VnCnT
[Date of Birth]: july 28 2001
[Phone Number]: 09168888926
[Current Occupation?]: student
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 50 words)]: Introvert, loves playing games
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: i want to served many people in the game. I want to protect all of them. I will do my best to do the job.
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: You should choose me over because of my proven sets of skills. I am passionate about providing care to those in needs in this community.in addition I can bring leadership experience in this field.
[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?]: yes
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?]: no
[Rate your driving skill? (1-10, 10 being the highest)]: 8
[What time are you online?]: everytime

OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION

[Steam Name]: Lito MagTangoL
[Discord Name]: Lito
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]: when i saw many player play here
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life)]: yes
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them)]: yes, Haven City and Nasty City
[Steam Profile]:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199083657828/home

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: LiTo MagTanggoL
[Date of Birth]:
[Gender]:
[Phone Number]:
[Current Occupation?]:
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?]:
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)]:
[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?]:
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?]:
[Rate your driving skill? (1-10, 10 being the highest)]:
[What time are you online?]:

OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION

[Steam Name]: Lito MagTangoL ( jhomar manalo )
[Discord Name]: Lito
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]: when i saw many player play here
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life)]: yes
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them)]: yes, Haven City and Nasty City
[Steam Profile]:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199083657828/home

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: LiTo MagTanggoL
[Date of Birth]: 01/23/2020
[Phone Number]: 
[Current Occupation?]: ems
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 50 words)]: im Jhomar Manalo as  Lito MagtanggoL  my past work is a  chief Doctor at haven city im in a very good condition. and i resign being ems and apply fir being Police at haven sity
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: I Dont have Money to buy foods, u want too be a police. and You should choose me over because of my proven sets of skills. I am passionate about providing care to those in needs in this community.in addition I can bring leadership experience in this field.

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: Hard Working Citizen. Plays game seriously. Obeys order properly and always active
[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?]: yes
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?]: yes
[Rate your driving skill? (1-10, 10 being the highest)]: 9
[What time are you online?]: 1pm to 1am

On 4/4/2020 at 9:38 PM, RedGrimoire said:

OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION

[Steam Name]: Jessica Sogo
[Gender]: F
[Discord Name]: Den
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]: server list
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life)]: none
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them)]:  yes
[Steam Profile]: Steam Community :: Jessica Sogo

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Liza Siguera
[Date of Birth]: April 1,1998
[Gender]: f
[Phone Number]: none
[Current Occupation?]: unemployed
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?]: none
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 50 words)]: Just a newbie willing to have a quality rp
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: gusto ko po mang huli ng criminal
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: I'm honest and Proffesional
[What time are you online?]: 7pm

OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION

[Steam Name]: Impostor TVSE
[Discord Name]: KobeMaratas
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]: Facebook/YouTube
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them)]: No
IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:Kobe Maratas
[Date of Birth]:Feb. 27, 1998
[Phone Number]: 09380289943
[Current Occupation?]:Tech
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?]:None
 Ako po ay isang mabait na tao, walang kasalanan, handang handang mamatay alang alang sa serbisyo at mamamayan. 

Dapat i hire nyo ko sa kadahilanang ako ay isang masipag na mamayanan at meroon akong hustisya para sa bayan ako ay sa gitna lang at hindi komukonsente ng hindi tama.
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?]: No
[Rate your driving skill? (1-10, 10 being the highest)]:8
[What time are you online?]:Any time.

OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION

[Steam Name]:Pacman626
[Gender]:MALE
[Discord Name]:RAINIER626
[Do you have a working microphone?]:YES
[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?]:YES
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]:YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND FACEBOOK
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life)]:Yes Undercover
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them)]:NO
[Steam Profile]:Level1

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:Rainier
[Date of Birth]:March-22-2000
[Gender]:MALE
[Phone Number]:30-162
[Current Occupation?]:No Occupation 
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?]:Yes
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 50 words)]: I LIKE HELPING OTHERS AND I LOVE JUSTICE
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)]:Because I want to save lives and I want to help others and to make the community safer.
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]:Because I’m Responsible/Resourceful and Helpful to others
[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?]:YES
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?]:YES
[Rate your driving skill? (1-10, 10 being the highest)]:8
[What time are you online?]:5pm or 7pm

OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION

[Steam Name]: PA NA KOT
[Discord Name]: PANAKOT
[Do you have a working microphone?]: YES
[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?]: YES
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]:COUSIN
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them)]: NO
[Steam Profile]:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198407686460

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:PANAKOT HALANG
[Date of Birth]: March 8 2000
[Phone Number]:none
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?]: None
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 50 words)]: Ako po ay isang mamayan ng aurora city na may mabuting kalooban at malinis na puso na handang maglingkod at ialay ang buhay para sa mamayan ng aurora
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: Gusto ko makatulong sa kapayyapaan ng aurora
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: ako po ay may prinsipyo sa buhay at hndi kayang mang iwan ng mga kasamahan
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?]:None
[Rate your driving skill? (1-10, 10 being the highest)]:  10
[What time are you online?]: it depends but mostly everyday

PLS SEND YOUR APPLICATION FORM HERE AND WAIT FOR A E-MAIL/ ANNOUNCEMENT (IN GAME or THRU DISCORD

OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION

[Steam Name]: E G A M
[Discord Name]: EGAM
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]: Friends/ Cousins
[Steam Profile]: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198920712455/

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: KALA PANGIT
[Date of Birth]: 01/01/2001
[Phone Number]: 59-882
[Ever been convicted of any crime in the city? If so, what?]: No.
[Tell us a little about yourself. (At least 50 words)]: I'm KALA PANGIT. A unemployed citizen in your city. I'm willing to serve and protect the people here in your city.
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: Want to make a change in the city even it is a game only. I think it's exciting to help or to respond to others.
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: Because I am willing to help this city cleaning those people who makes crimes. I want to share with you that I jailed many citizens in my recent city who makes crime and I want to do that here in your city
[What time are you online?] 6PM - 12AM

OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION

[Steam Name]: George
[Discord Name]: M A G E
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]: Friends
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life)]: Streamers
[Steam Profile]: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198920712455/

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: George Tila
[Date of Birth]: 01/01/2000
[Phone Number]: 59-882
[Ever been convicted of any crime in the city? If so, what?]: Illegal Parking
[Tell us a little about yourself. (At least 50 words)]:  I am George Tila and i am a trustworthy person and hardworking man and I am will to do my best to be the best Police Officer. and my dream is to become a great officer.
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: Gusto kong tumulong dahil madaming kriminal ang nagkakalat at krimen na nangyayari.
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: Kasi consistent akong tao at committed.
[What time are you online?]: Minsan umaga pero madalas sa gabi lalo na pag tapos ng work ko or free time ko na. Kadalasan gabi talaga.

PLS SEND YOUR APPLICATION FORM HERE AND WAIT FOR A E-MAIL/ ANNOUNCEMENT (IN-GAME or THRU DISCORD).