OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION
Please answer these questions based on your real life, not your character.
[Steam Name]: Ninong
[Gender]: Male
[Discord Name]: BKZxGIE#3634

Do you have a working microphone?]: Yes
[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?]: yes
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]:  Facebook Streams
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life)]:none. but studied Political Government during college.
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them)]: None 
[Steam Profile]: https://steamcommunity.com/id/bossgie420/home

IN CHARACTER SECTION
Please answer these questions as your in-game character persona.
[Name]: Gie Adrian
[Date of Birth]: Mar,13,1996
[Gender]: M
[Phone Number]: 82-676
[Current Occupation?]: Butcher
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?]:  None

[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 50 words)]:  Okay po ako, masiyahin, pero seryoso sa trabaho. matiyaga din po ako. simula ho napunta ako sa syudad ng Aurora, nagsipag po ako araw araw. Nagsisipag po ako palagi para mituwid ko ang pangaraw araw ko, minsan sinuswerte nakakakuha ng ayuda pero pag wala okay lang din tuloy parin ang buhay, palagi lagi na hohold up ako pero tuloy parin ang buhay. ang pera bagay lang yan napapalitan yan pero ang buhay pag yan ang nawala hindi na natin yan maibabalik. pinapahalagahan ko ang buhay ko, marami na ding naging karanasan na hindi maganda. kaya hindi ko na rin matiis na ganon ganon nalang sila kumikil ng buhay.

[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: nag aapply ako sa pulisya dahil gusto kong mahinto ang mga hindi kanais nais na bagay na nangyari sakin. Gusto kong mamuhay ang bawat tao na nainirahan sa Aurora ng matiwasay na gabi gabi kapiling nila ang mga mahal nila sa pagtulog at kumpleto sila sa bawat gising nila sa syudad. makakapag lakad sila ng walang kaba at walang kinakatakutan.

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: Hindi ako nakikipagkumpetensya, para piliin laban sa iba. ang sa akin lang nakita ko kung pano ang krimen na nangyayari sa siyudad at isa na ako sa nakaranas ng karasahan sa loob nito. kung ako ay magiging isang ganap na pulis magiging ganap ako sa tungkolin ko. wala akong pipiliin mahirap man o mayaman. kung ako ay magiging isang ganap na pulis magiging tapat ako sa sarili ko, sa mga kababayang kong naninirahan sa aurora, sa bayan at ang pinakamahalaga lahat sa Diyos.

[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?]: Yes
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?]: Yes
[Rate your driving skill? (1-10, 10 being the highest)]: 7
[What time are you online?]: 12am to 4pm and 7pm and 12pm

[Steam Name]: Bukengkeng

[Discord Name]: Bukengkeng

Do you have a working microphone?]: Yes

[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?]: Yes

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]: Browsed good rep servers in the Philippines and found aurora

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life)]: None

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them)]: None, this is my first RP

[Steam Profile]: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198306481262/

IN CHARACTER SECTION Please answer these questions as your in-game character persona.

[Name]: Peping Guinn

[Date of Birth]: 1996/01/22

[Phone Number]: 37-331

[Current Occupation?]: Butcher

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?]: No

[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 50 words)]: My name is Peping Guinn a goal driven and a very hardworking man, I was born and raised in Sandy Shores by my grandfather which was then a policeman. Growing up I really admired my ingkong because he was incorruptible, there were multiple times bad people came to my ingkong for his protection but he always refuses. And this was most likely the cause of his assassination while on post. Up until this day justice still hasn't been served for his death. I am still grieving for him him and for me I think this is the only way to thank him for being a great mentor in life and in this way I can continue living his legacy.

[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum) Migrating in this city from Sandy Shores wasn't very smooth for me and my family, I took every job I could to bring food on our table and to provide my family a comfortable life. I drove trains, fetched passengers as a taxi driver and finally landed butchering as my day job. In my daily life as a butcher we were always robbed and this has affected me and my colleagues drive to prosper in life as we are the ones working hard for the money we earn and then at one snap it will all be gone just because some lunatic are too lazy too make money on their own and take the easy way. This has been my motivation to go on and continue my grandfathers legacy, if given the change I would like to contribute on making Aurora progressive, crime free and orderly.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: I am punctual patient and disciplined. I am not trigger happy and I am not easily swayed by power and money. I like to face challenges and is instinctive in making decisions on the spot, I am willing to learn and would accept my mistakes and learn from them as well.

[What time are you online?]:12nn until 2am

OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION

[Steam Name]:jmsarmiento96
[Gender]:male
[Discord Name]:GardoDalisay#2775
[Do you have a working microphone?]:yes
[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?]:yes
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]:Stream
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life)]:yes
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them)]:not
[Steam Profile]:jmsarmiento96

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:GardoDalisay
[Date of Birth]:1995-09-09
[Gender]:Male
[Phone Number]:
[Current Occupation?]:taxi
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?]:not
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 50 words)]: Hardworking and trustworthy. Ready to be supervised and will commit to be a fully pledged police officer.
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: 1. I want to serve and protect 2. I want to maintain the peace and order 3. I want to break free.
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: I'm a law abiding citizen. I always want to be a police officer in real life to sentence the criminals. No position or money can buy me. THE LAW IS THE LAW.
[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?]: none yet
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?]: none yet
[Rate your driving skill? (1-10, 10 being the highest)]: 9
[What time are you online?]:8pm onwards

PLS SEND YOUR APPLICATION FORM HERE AND WAIT FOR A E-MAIL/ ANNOUNCEMENT (IN GAME or THRU DISCORD) . 

Republic of the Philippines

Department of the Interior and Local government

NATIONAL POLICE COMMISSION

NATIONAL HEADQUARTERS PHILIPPINE NATIONAL POLICE

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION

[Steam Name]: AMDC
[Gender]: MALE
[Discord Name]: Oki03#8679
[Do you have a working microphone?]: Yes
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]: Social Media
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life)]: No
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them)]: No
[Steam Profile]:  Level 3

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Ivan
[Date of Birth]: November 5th, 1999
[Phone Number]: 79-474
[Current Occupation?]: Tailor
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?]: No
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 50 words)]: I've always wanted to serve the public, because our people needs justice to whoever did them bad. I've always felt like I need to serve the people to protect this city from bad ass people. I've also tried to be a good citizen of our city by helping others even if i cant help myself, thats why i got interested in being a cop to serve the public.
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: I want to help the citizen of our city. I want to serve justice to whoever needs it. I want to make this city safe,

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: I'm a hard working citizen, I can obey and get along with other high ranking co-workers, I can work daily for a long long hours.
[Rate your driving skill? (1-10, 10 being the highest)]: 8
[What time are you online?]: Sometimes 8am to 3am or 10am - 2am daily

[Steam Name]: Lilshroud
[Discord Name]: Eichi
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]: My nagsabi saakin na maganda daw tong aurora rp kaya tinry ko maganda naman
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life)]: FiveM wala pa
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them)]: no this is my first 
[Steam Profile]:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198879795447/

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:Eichi Daisuke
[Date of Birth]:1995-04-06
[Phone Number]: 37-994
[Current Occupation?]: None
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?]: None
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 50 words)]: I'm a hard working person and i am a problem solver
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: Because i like to stop bad people doing bad things 
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: I'm a mand of focus and i solve problems easily
[What time are you online?]: 8 pm to 12 am

[Steam Name]: FearLessDevil
[Gender]: male
[Discord Name]: fearl3ssdevil
[Do you have a working microphone?]: yes
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]: fivem server
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life)]: yes
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them)]: no
[Steam Profile]: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198340891962

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:Lester
[Date of Birth]:August/02/1999
[Phone Number]:09994421088
[Current Occupation?]: unemployed
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?]: none
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 50 words)]:i am a newbie here in roleplay but i can play enough/ i live in bataan and gamer
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)]:i want to expereince how to become a pnp 
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]:i play always 
[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?]: yes
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?]: not yet
[What time are you online?]: 6:00pm - 10:00 pm

[Steam Name]: g3lo
[Discord Name]: G3lo#1552
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]: From Friend
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them)]: No
[Steam Profile]: https://steamcommunity.com/id/g3lo05

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Gelo Mapagmahal
[Date of Birth]:  05-10-1994
[Phone Number]: 68-855
[Current Occupation?]: Taxi Driver
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?]: No.
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 50 words)]: I started playing Aurora RP for two weeks. I already adjusted to the commands and game play. Learned the culture of the  game and now I want to experience new interaction in the game because im bored being a taxi driver. I only have 1 friend in the game and he is also applying here. I hope we can be a buddy to this game to catch bad guys.
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: From my experience, there so much robbery and killing in RP and I am seeing less police roaming around to patrol or respond to any robbery. I want to apply as a police so I can help protect the innocent and catch the bad guys. Justice should prevail.
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: Right now Im working from home, so I can go online anytime just in case you need a police to go online. I have my good specs with minimal graphics problem and good internet connection. I have the discipline to play this game and follow the rules.
[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?]: Yes.
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?]: Yes.
[What time are you online?]: Anytime but preferably between 7 pm to 1 am.

On 5/24/2020 at 8:36 AM, Dj Lorenzo said:

[Steam Name]: jajacOoL1994
[Discord Name]: justdane94/jajacOoL1994#9760
[Do you have a working microphone?]: YES
[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?]: YES
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]: FACEBOOK PAGE
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life)]: NO
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them)]: NO
[Steam Profile]: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198236172618/

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Dj Lorenzo
[Date of Birth]: 09-15-1994
[Phone Number]: 72-804
[Current Occupation?]: UNEMPLOYED
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?]: NONE
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 50 words)]: IM AN FPS SOLDIER/GAMER AND A SINGER.  
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: TO PREVENT PEACEFULNESS AND CRIME-FREE CITY.
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: CAUSE IM BRAVE ENOUGH TO CONQUER MY FEARS!
[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?]: NOT YET 
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?]: NOT YET
[What time are you online?]: ANYTIME AS POSSIBLE

Hello sir, i have not receive your reply.. Please let me know when you are ingame via occ. or just visit PD and look for Marcus

Edited by Marcus Kazuya

OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION

[Steam Name]: SupremoMaestro
[Discord Name]: Supremo#3729
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]: From a Friend
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them)]: No
[Steam Profile]:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/supremomaestro

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Maestro Supremo
[Date of Birth]: 05-03-1985
[Phone Number]: 17-526
[Current Occupation?]:  Taxi Driver
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?]: no
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 50 words)]: I am easy to deal with a hardworking person, i want to play GTA on this server to gain more friends
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: To help in the community. Play with this role. To catch the bad guys.
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: Im a matured player. Easy to deal with. Self Discipline
[What time are you online?]: 2130H

On 5/24/2020 at 11:34 PM, Deku said:

OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION

[Steam Name]:Deku
[Discord Name]:AdrenalineRushei
[Do you have a working microphone?]:Yes
[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?]:Yes, epic games
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]:Server menu in fiveM
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life)]:i think so. mga magulang ko irl is pulis
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them)]:yes, Tokyo City RP
[Steam Profile]:Deku

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:Quick Riposte
[Date of Birth]:10-07-2000
[Phone Number]:
[Current Occupation?]:Pilot
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?]:I've crashed my plane, pero di naman sadya. Ewan ko kung crime ba yun haha
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 50 words)]:Tahimik hindi masyado nagsasalita sa mic. Disiplinado. Willing to take RP seriously
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: Looking for a high paying job. Gusto ko din maexperience maging police. Wanna fight crime, naholdap na ako dati eh
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: I'm disciplined, sobra, Bmoccs ako dati eh hahaha. Willing to learn, and try my best
[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?]:not yet
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?]:yep
[Rate your driving skill? (1-10, 10 being the highest)]:i think 7
[What time are you online?]:6pm-12midnight

9 hours ago, Marcus Kazuya said:

Hello sir, i have not receive your reply.. Please let me know when you are ingame via occ. or just visit PD and look for Marcus

sure sir. Thanks for your kind reply.  

[Steam Name]:LAM JoshuaMaster
[Gender]:male
[Discord Name]:Nivek
[Do you have a working microphone?]: yes
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]: fiveM
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life)]: FiveM
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them)]: last alliance , ultimate payaman 
[Steam Profile]:https://steamcommunity.com/id/koykoybenson/

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:Nivek Ninjakol
[Date of Birth]:10-20-1994
[Gender]:name 
[Phone Number]:14-911
[Current Occupation?]: pilo
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?]: no
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 50 words)]:  ako si kevin gwapo na masunurin sa magulang at gustong mag laro ditto na server bilang isa alagad ng police
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: nag aapply ako bilang police kase gusto ko ng bakbakan pag may mga ganap at para di ma bored
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: isa lng masasabi ko gwapo ako at maasahan nyo sa lahat ng bagay ^_^
[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?]: yes
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?]: yes 
[Rate your driving skill? (1-10, 10 being the highest)]: 10 para sagad
[What time are you online?]: 6pm onwards

Republic of the Philippines

Department of the Interior and Local government

NATIONAL POLICE COMMISSION

NATIONAL HEADQUARTERS PHILIPPINE NATIONAL POLICE

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION

[Steam Name]: JimmoCruz
[Discord Name]: Jimsanity
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]: Friends
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life)]: None
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them)]: Yes, Tokyo City
[Steam Profile]: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198929738888

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Jim Matias
[Date of Birth]: 07-04-1995
[Phone Number]: 37-341
[Current Occupation?]: Train Driver
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?]: None
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 50 words)]:

I'm Jim Matias, you can call me Jim. I am 24 years old. I'm a cardiovascular operating room nurse in real life. I graduated at UST and I used to be a staff nurse at St. Luke's Medical Center - Global City. I play lots of computer games when I got free time. But now that I'm resigned, I spend 10-12 hours per day playing GTA V/dota2. 

[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: After spending lots of hours playing this game, I find it really interesting to be part of the Police Department and become an officer. Ever since I was a kid, I always wanted to be a police officer but my mom doesn't want me to be one (like a typical Filipino mom), hence I became a Nurse. I want to try something new since this game is about Role playing.

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: Being a Thomasian, competitiveness has always been the name of our game. When I do things, I don't just do it for the sake of doing it. I always give my 100%. As a Cardiovascular Operating Room nurse, I eat performing under-pressure for breakfast and those qualities I guess, Is what makes me a cut above the rest.

[What time are you online?]: It actually depends on what time I sleep and what time I wake up but usually 10am-12midnight.