AURORA_BADGES-02.thumb.png.a88d557bad0eff3f5792c79d48467fea.png

Welcome to the Enlisting section of the Armed Forces of the Philippines!
Our aim is to protect the Citizens of Aurora from terrorism and to maintain peace and order.
We are looking to expand our reach and sense of security by recruiting men and women who are capable of serving the people without counting the cost. 

RULES

• You must not be affiliated with any other groups.
  • Strictly follow the format otherwise it will be automatically rejected.
  • Please be professional when applying, we do not accept short and improper application forms. 
  • Faking information and plagiarizing will result to the applicant being blacklisted.

CONDITIONS

• Application forms will be reviewed and discussed by the department heads within 24-48 hours. 
  • If the applicant is accepted, he/she will be interviewed on their given schedule.
  • Trainee rank is set once he/she has passed the Final Interview.
    *Note: Trainee has to complete all training before given a chance to be promoted to Private after passing their exam. Making them officially a part of AFP.

REQUIREMENTS

• Must have knowledge about the server rules, whether you are a new player or not. 
  • Decent character.
  • Active both in-game and in Discord. Kindly join our Discord server so that we will be able to contact you.

APPLICATION FORMAT

OUT OF CHARACTER

Please answer these questions based on your real life, not your character.

[Steam Name:]

[Date of Birth:]

[Gender:]

[Discord Name:]

[Do you have a working microphone?]

[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?]

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]

[If you are a Law Enforcement Officer in real life or have been one in FiveM, tell us your experience in that job.]

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):]

[Steam Profile:]

In Character

Please answer these questions as your in-game character persona.

[Name:]

[Date of Birth:]

[Gender:]

[Phone Number:]

[Current Occupation?]

[Tell us a little about yourself. (At least 50 words)]

[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?]

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?]

[How good is your driving skill?]

[What time are you online?]

[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)]

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]

QUESTION AND ANSWER.

DIRECTION: CHOOSE THE CORRECT ANSWERS

1. What was the original title of the Filipino National Anthem?

A. Bayang Magiliw        C. Marcha Filipina Magdalo                     ANSWER:

B. Lupang Hinirang       B. Diwa ng Bayan

2. Who was Dubbed as 'Ama ng Wikang Pambansa'?

A. Manuel L.Quezon       C. Emilio Aguinaldo                                 ANSWER:

B. Manuel Roxas          B. Ramon Magsaysay
3. Who is the current President of the Philippines?

A. Rodrigo Rio Duterte   C. Leni Robredo                                        ANSWER:

B. Rodrigo Roa Duterte   D. Rodrigo Rio Duterte II
4. Recklessness always Entail JEOPARDY.

A. Crisis    C. Danger                                                                           ANSWER: 

B. Control   D. Aggression
5. Who is the CHIEF OF STAFF OF THE ARMED FORCES OF THE PHILLIPINNES IN AURORA?

A. Bads Minton             C. Denise Jenkins  E. Kony Sanchez       ANSWER:

B. Blair Cornelia Waldorf  D. Soap Molkov

II.

6. GIVE THE 5 POINTS OF MILITARY DISCIPLINE.
7. What is the meaning of LOYALTY AND HONOR IN THE AFP?
8. If you are a Law Enforcement Officer in real life or have been one in FiveM, tell us your experience in that job.
9. Do you know the responsibilities of being an AFP? What are we responsible for?
10. Are you willing to undergo a training that will test your endurance, patience and perseverance?
11. Are you willing to undergo hard test and quick pace of work?
12. Do you know basic radio codes? Give an example.
13. Are you willing to guard our base 24/7?
14. Are you willing to accept punishments for every wrongdoing if no why?
15. Are you willing to risk your life in order to save your comrades?
16. Are you willing to eat your pride and follow orders from other people?
17. If accepted, do you promise to protect and respect the citizens of this city?
18. Do you swear to comply, obey, and respect the rules and regulations of this city? 
19. Were you a criminal before? If so, you must know that AFP does not allow any criminal activity. Are you willing to turn away from your criminal ways?
20. Explain this quote: "what you see, what you hear, leave it here".

SITUATIONAL QUESTIONS 

1. Do you know basic AFP scenarios? Give an example and explain what you will do in that situation.
2. If you see your comrades injured and an enemy is approaching, what will you do? 
3. If you have an information regarding a civilian that is a terrorist but he is not wearing a terrorist uniform, what will you do once he starts threatening people?
4. In AFP, some of our Military vehicles and aircraft have this weapon called missile. Who are you going to target with this weapon? Enemy itself or their Asset? Why?

• Like 3

[Steam Name:] Vernieboy
[Date of Birth:] Feb 26 1997
[Gender:] Male
[Discord Name:] BrainDead Creation
[Do you have a working microphone?] Yes
[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?] Yes
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] Friends From Facebook
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] None
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] Galing ako sa vendetta umistop kasi ako sa pag gagames wayback 2018 may mga server kameng nilalaruan dati pero puro foreign server 
[Steam Profile:] http://steamcommunity.com/id/ vernieboy08

[Name:] Chunopet Kikopet
[Date of Birth:] Feb 26 1997
[Gender:] M
[Phone Number:] I forgot
[Current Occupation?] Pilot
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] no
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 100 words)]  Ako si chunopet 23 yrs old galing akong ibang syudad pero dahil sa mga kaibigan ko kaya ako na padpad sa syudad na to gusto ko talga maging piloto nung bata pa ako pero kasi sayang ung tapang ko palaban din kasi ako pangarap ko din talga maging myembro ng hukbong sandatahan kaya nag apply ako dito sa afp dahil kasi sa mga terrorista kaya ako nawalan ng pamilya sa dati kong lugar dahil sa terrorista bakit namatay ung mga magulang ko gusto ko din sila ipag higante.
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] Pangarap ko maging myembero  ng kahit anong hukbong sandatahan police, doctor, or AFP pero kasi AFP ang pangarap ko talga maging sundalo kaya gusto ko mag apply dito para magamit din ung mga skill ko ung tapang , pagiging palaban at maunawain sa kapwa.
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] kasi iba ako sa kanila hindi ako basic na tao ,masyado akong palaban at ung loyalty ko sa trabaho ko . minamahal ko ung trabaho ko ganun na din ung mga kasama ko sa trabaho
[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?] yes
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] yes
[How good is your driving skill?] 8
[What time are you online?] anytime but most are 12 nn to 8 pm

OUT OF CHARACTER

[Steam Name:] Uno
[Date of Birth:] November 21, 1999
[Discord Name:] Uno
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] Season 1 player
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] Nope
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] ParadoxRP
[Steam Profile:] http://steamcommunity.com/id/ UnoUy

In Character

[Name:] Captain Ri
[Date of Birth:] November 1, 1994
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] Nope
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 100 words)]  My name is Uno Uy one of the member of Uy family in a different country. Had trouble back then had to depart and live in a new country to start a new life away from danger. Was the Owner of the Mechanic shop but now a Pilot. Have skills when it comes to car things. Can play guns and drive any type of vehicle. A reliable human being you can trust your life with. Willing to help the country to lower the criminal rate. Can work under pressure. Willing to stay in the country for a new life. Willing to help anyone in need of assistance.
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] Looking for new things to do. See things in a bigger picture. Sure will help the AFP on all the activities needed to participate. Willing to save a lot of lives and save the country for it's peace.
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I can manage to work under pressure. I am willing to travel across the country just to respond to an emergency. Can control attitude or self in order to stay professional when at work.
[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?] Yes
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] Yes
[How good is your driving skill?] 9/10
[What time are you online?] 12am to 5am Depends on free time.

[Steam Name:] jc2k
[Date of Birth:] Oct 24 1992
[Discord Name:] jccbrls
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] FiveM server list
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] Yes, Asadal server
[Steam Profile:] http://steamcommunity.com/id/jc2k

In Character

[Name:] Captain Sully
[Date of Birth:] Oct 24 1992
[Phone Number:] 42-480
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] N/A
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 100 words)] Good day! I am Captain Sully, a commercial pilot in Aurora city. I am planning to retire early as a pilot and continue to serve the city by joining the Armed Forces of Aurora. I would like to take on new challenges that will help me improve my skills and at the same time develop my character. With my pilot training, I have the capacity to work under pressure, cooperate well with others and obey commands from my superiors. As a citizen, I obey all rules and regulations of the city and help other citizens as much as I can.
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum) I would like to be part of an organization that will help me grow and develop. Protect the community from danger. Contribute my knowledge and skills to the organization.
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I am a team player. I have no problem in following orders. I will be loyal to the organization.
[What time are you online?] 9 pm onwards

APPLICATION FORMAT

OUT OF CHARACTER

[Steam Name:]babyyoda
[Date of Birth:]september 26 1997
[Gender:]MALE
[Discord Name:]3000#8889
[Do you have a working microphone?]Yes
[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?]Yes
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]my friend told me about it
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):]Yes
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] Cartel
[Steam Profile:]https://steamcommunity.com/id/Taenaanubailalagayko/

In Character

[Name:]RAIN
[Date of Birth:] september 26 1997
[Current Occupation?] butcher
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 100 words)] I am RAIN I’m 23 years old I am currently working as a butcher and I want to be an AFP because all of my family are in the military and I want to continue the family tradition. And my dad found out that I was really good at shooting guns. I also noticed that there’s a lot of crimes that happened near the chicken coop and I want that to stop and protect those workers if possible and I want to keep the city peaceful and help those new players in the city. And to do checkpoints around the city.
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] because i want to protect other people that is being hold up or protecting our banks because there is a ton of robberies in atm and i want those criminal to learn their lesson and start a new job  kaya din ako napadpad sa city nato ksi gusto ko talaga maging afp nung bata ako kaya gusto ko magkaroon ng experience na maging afp  tsaka gusto ko makatulong sa mga taong nagsisimula palang sa city ng aurora ph yung lang thank u
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]because i am very active in fivem i can spend 10hrs nonstop in the morning and i promise u that i will do my best to protect the city and help those people that are being holdup and killed and i want to prove my self to others that have doubted me in the past that i said i couldn't reach my dream thats all thank u
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?]  yes
[How good is your driving skill?] 9
[What time are you online?] 10am to 9pm

Posted (edited)

OUT OF CHARACTER

[Steam Name:] Alpha Male
[Date of Birth:] June 5, 1996
[Discord Name:] Nikk#7524
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] A friend in true life
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] Yes, Serve as a Captain for the airforce during our ROTC
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] No
[Steam Profile:] http://steamcommunity.com/id/NikkoKatigbak

In Character

[Name:] Nikko Katigbak
[Date of Birth:] June 5, 1996
[Phone Number:] 38-162
[Current Occupation?] EMS Intern/Combat EMS

[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 100 words)] I have a strong personality, I always follow the  rules. I know what's right from wrong and for me, Honesty is always the best policy. I came from a family of soldiers and raised to be a soldier one day. I am currently applying  for United States Air Force, I'm just waiting for the covid19 issue to end so that I could already start my basic training in San Antonio, Texas. Being a soldier has always been my dream since I was a Kid. 

[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] Wanting to be the best soldier that AFP could ever have. I don't just apply because being an AFP is fun, I apply because I love the job. They said we all can dream all we  want, So I want to become a soldier and fight for my country

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I want to let my self know that the sky is the limit, I don't quit when I love the job. Will always serve country over my self. I'm a warrior, the soldier bloodline is in my veins 

[How good is your driving skill?] 8
[What time are you online?] 8 in  the evening(USA TIME) until 9am the  next day

Edited by NikkoBrandale

APPLICATION FORMAT

OUT OF CHARACTER

[Steam Name:] zyrix27
[Date of Birth:] september 27, 1997
[Gender:] 23
[Discord Name:] zyrix27
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] Because of Trinhil facebook streamer
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] Yes, And im the officer of ROTC
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] No
[Steam Profile:] https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198246131652/

In Character

[Name:] Zyrix27
[Date of Birth:] 1988-09-27
[Gender:] male

[Phone Number:] 49-692

[Current Occupation?] pilot
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] No
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 100 words)]  I am Captain zyrix27, a commercial pilot in Aurora city. and I am planning to join Armed Forces of Aurora, and retire early as a pilot, and I want to be a soldier and I have experience in shooting guns in real life, and I obey all rules and regulations. I think i have a strong personality and willing to sent in a danger mission to help our country.

[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] Because this is my dream to become a soldier to protect our city and also our citizen in the terrorist and to create a better world in which the next generation could live happy and peaceful lives.   

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] because I'm a good person can fit on your organization and I obey rules and regulations. and I always active and willing to give my life for my country.

[How good is your driving skill?] 8/10
[What time are you online?] 10AM to 9pm

[Steam Name:]Jicoycoy
[Date of Birth:]March 4, 1990
[Gender:]Male
[Discord Name:]JoeMed
[Do you have a working microphone?]Yes
[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?]Yes
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] Youtube.com
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] yes in real life im a member of AFP since 2012
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] yes Nightshif
[Steam Profile:] Jicoycoy

In Character

[Name:] Joemed sabuero
[Date of Birth:] 03-04-90
[Phone Number:] 26-645
[Current Occupation?] Taxi driver
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] Nope
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 100 words)]  im Joemed in aurora im current taxi driver in the game mahirap kasi mag lakad sa daan kung wlang sasakyan hahaha mahal ng impound hehehe mabait ako at matulongin sa kapwa hehehe
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] Gusto ko itry yung AFP dito sa game kasi in real life meber po kasi ako sa AFP ma try lang din sa game para din ma share ko sa game kung ano mga tamang gawain ng Sundalo sa tutuong buhay.
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] my experience na ako sa AFP in real life yan lang cguro ang ALAS ko sa ibang players hehehe
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] wla pa newbie pa kasi ako
[How good is your driving skill?] Very good
[What time are you online?] 9pm - 2am

APPLICATION FORMAT

OUT OF CHARACTER

[Steam Name:]SAM
[Date of Birth:]April 10,2000
[Discord Name:] SAM#5323
[Do you have a working microphone?]YES
[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?]YES
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]sa kaibigan ko
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):]YES
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):]YES
[Steam Profile:] https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198050438074/

In Character

[Name:] SAM
[Date of Birth:] April 10,2000
[Gender:] MALE
[Phone Number:] 70-426
[Current Occupation?] BUTCHER
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] NOPE
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 100 words)] Ako po si Samuel Steven S. San Pedro at ang idad ko po ay 20 at ang aking tatay ay isang OFW at ang aking nanay ay isa ding OFW.Simula nung bata ako ang aking mga magulang ay nag tatrabaho na sa ibang bansa at lumaki ako sa aking lola kaya nag tatrabaho ang aking magulang sa ibang bansa para makapag aral kami sa magandang paaralan at ako ay nakapag tapos ng pag aaral.
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] Dahil gusto kong matulungan ang mga taong nangangailangan ng ating tulong at para maging payapa ang ating syudad.
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] Dahil ako ay tapat sa aking trabaho at maron akong lakas na loob na humuli ng mga taong masasama.
[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?]YES
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?]YES
[How good is your driving skill?] 6/10
[What time are you online]: 6:00AM to 1:00PM

Posted (edited)
On 06/04/2020 at 2:38 AM, Defgha said:

APPLICATION FORMAT

OUT OF CHARACTER

[Steam Name:] ALLMIGHT
[Date of Birth:] March 18, 1996
[Discord Name:] Probinsyano
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] From Facebook
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] this is my 1st fivem communities
[Steam Profile:] https://steamcommunity.com/id/Cyber_Mark123/

In Character

[Name:] City Hunter
[Date of Birth:] March 18, 1996
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] None
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 100 words)]  I am a pilot in Aurora city and I am planning to retire early as a pilot and continue to serve the city by joining the Armed Forces of Aurora. I would like to take on new challenges that will help me improve my skills and at the same time develop my character. With my pilot training, I have the capacity to work under pressure, cooperate well with others and obey commands from my superiors. As a citizen, I obey all rules and regulations of the city and help other citizens as much as I can.
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I want to maintain peace and order, fight crimes. be a law abiding citizen to protect the oppresed and the none.
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] i am very active in fivem and i promise to u that i will do my best to protect the city and help those people that are being holdup and killed and i want to prove my self to others that have doubted me in the past that i said i couldn't reach my dream thats all thank u
[What time are you online?] 9:00Am to 10PM

Edited by Probinsyano

Posted (edited)
On 4/22/2020 at 4:56 PM, SAM said:

Edited by SAM

Posted (edited)

[Steam Name:] "Heneral Luna Tico"
[Date of Birth:] 09/09/1997
[Discord Name:] jerone09#2771
[Do you have a working microphone?] yes
[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?] yes
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] About my friends from other rp servers
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] Yes 
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] Manila Rp, Nocturnal Rp
[Steam Profile:]https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198273305366/

In Character

[Name:]Antonio Luna
[Date of Birth:]09/09/1997
[Gender:]male
[Phone Number:]09175517073
[Current Occupation?]Police General at another city
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?]No
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 100 words)]I am a Police Director general from another city and after becoming a general for a while I was so happy to serve and protect the city since then cause I came from a family of tailors and crimes in the city are too much for the police officers that we have thats why I have decided to be a police since then.
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)]I want to protect the city with all my power and from being a police general no I want to be part of the Armed forces of the Philippines.
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]Because I specialize in Sniper I am damn good sharpshooter and true to my job!
[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?]Not yet I am currently new to the city
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?]Not yet I am currently new to the city
[How good is your driving skill?]Very Damn good! I was once a pro Racing driver
[What time are you online?]Anytime

Edited by mylesjerone97

OUT OF CHARACTER

[Steam Name:] Ezra Wangdu
[Date of Birth:] August 24, 1991
[Discord Name:] Ezra Wangdu
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] Facebook
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] No
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):]Yes NextGen
[Steam Profile:]https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198168215358/

In Character

[Name:] Ezra Wangdu
[Date of Birth:] August 24,1991
[Phone Number:]None
[Current Occupation?] Unemployed
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] No
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 100 words)]Hi im Ezra Wangdu , 28 years of age im from small town of India who planning to stay and looking forward to become an AFP officer ,I came here just to pursue my studies and be part of law enforcement officer and  just to engage and to get involve with the roleplay of different people . I came from different city  , I really wanted to improve my skills and to develop my ability as a person and to prove to anyone that i have the ability to do something they can .
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I just want to enhance and develop my skills and to help the city to enforce the law and get involved with the general welfare of the city. I want also to maintain the order and safety so that our city would be safer and crime free.
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I could see myself as a law enforcement personell and I knew that I would fit my abilities and my potentials. 
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] No
[How good is your driving skill?] Excelllent
[What time are you online?] Morning 

OUT OF CHARACTER

[Steam Name:] marty
[Date of Birth:] July 26, 2003
[Discord Name:] Marty#3999
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] Server List
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] Yes
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] Manila RP, & Nocturnal City RP
[Steam Profile:] https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198125392310/

In Character

[Name:] Marty Mcfly
[Date of Birth:] June 20, 1995
[Phone Number:] 09739678301
[Current Occupation?] Unemployed
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] None
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 100 words)] Every since I was a kid, I I have adored our policeman and the military who serves and protect. I always help my fellow brothers and sisters of this country. I want to serve justice for those in need and I want everyone to be equal. I know joining the army would also help me improve to be disciplined, patient, and to be a great team player.
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I would like to try and experience being in the Military. I want to protect and serve the citizens that is in need. This considers to be a new chapter in my life.
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I am sincere to this career that I am choosing. I'm also a really great driver and a shooter. I am also determined to be in the military of this city.
[How good is your driving skill?] Really good
[What time are you online?] 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Posted (edited)

[Steam Name]: Jco
[Gender]: Male
[Discord Name]: Jco #5901
[Do you have a working microphone?]: Yes i have
[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?]: I have bro.
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]: In my team mates.
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life)]: Yes
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them)]: Manila RP and Nocturnal RP
[Steam Profile]: http://steamcommunity.com/id/jco-garcia/

------------------------------------------

[Name]: Joshua Terrence Garcia
[Date of Birth]: February 23, 1995
[Gender]: Male
[Phone Number]: 09152841286
[Current Occupation?]: Self-Employed
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?]: N/A
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 50 words)]: They call me Jco since birth, alright. im professional forex trader. also have legal business like, Poultry Farms and Trucking services
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: My reason is, wiling to help in your server!
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: Because, i matured player! also have discipline in my self.
[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?]: I dont have!
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?]: DOnt have 
[How good is your driving skill?] Really good
[What time are you online?]: 24/7 or mostly night

Edited by JcoNub

@Ezra Wangdu @Marty @JcoNub - You are scheduled for interview tomorrow at 6PM. Postponed po muna, pasensya na po. Anyway, we usually do interviews one to two days after ma-approve ang applicant. Thank you!

• Like 1