APPLICATION FORMAT

OUT OF CHARACTER
Please answer these questions based on your real life, not your character.

[Steam Name:] ppotpott
[Date of Birth:] feb 26, 1996
[Gender:] male
[Discord Name:] ppotpott
[Do you have a working microphone?] yes
[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?] yes
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] friends
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] yes, FiveM
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] Manila City RP and Nocturnal City RP
[Steam Profile:] https://steamcommunity.com/id/ppotpott/

In Character
Please answer these questions as your in-game character persona.

[Name:] Eli
[Date of Birth:] feb 26, 1996
[Phone Number:] not yet
[Current Occupation?] Police
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] no
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 100 words)] Eli is a friendly neighbor and kind and persevering in life. He wants to have a lot of cars and good friends. He met his friends in Manila City Police Department where he enjoyed staying in that city with his friends and other colleagues, he always follow the rules and instructions from his higher rank officers.after a few weeks, they decided to get a passport to travel and migrate to other city.and there, his story will continue
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] i want to help the innocents in the city. i want to keep the peace inside the city and to defeat bad guys.
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] i'm a sergeant police in Manila City RP, while in Nocturnal City, i'm a police officer because the Nocturnal City is a new City. i will follow the rules and instructions of my higher rank officers.
[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?] not yet
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] not yet
[How good is your driving skill?] excellent
[What time are you online?] 8pm onwards

APPLICATION FORMAT

OUT OF CHARACTER

[Steam Name:] Marcinth
[Date of Birth:] August 02, 2000
[Gender:] Male
[Discord Name:] Marcinth#7533
[Do you have a working microphone?] Yes
[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?] Yes
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] Fivem & friends.
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] None, but I am excited to learn.
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] Yes, Vendetta and Asadal
[Steam Profile:] https://steamcommunity.com/id/oftheboss/

In Character

[Name:] Christopher Wallace
[Date of Birth:] August 02, 1980
[Phone Number:] not yet
[Current Occupation?] Pilot
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] None
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 100 words)] Christopher Wallace was born in the Republic of the Philippines. In his childhood days, he watch a rich person, eventually his parents was died in the hit and run accident at the nearest highway from their home. After some remarkable events, he grew up like a man with a strong mindset where he dedicates his life to his family. Christopher finally graduated College and plans to join the Armed Forces of The Philippines.
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] Firstly, I do want to join AFP because this is the path of my life that I do want since my childhood days. Secondly, I want to make a difference to help the civilians where they are being threatened by the others because I know the feel of a person of being threatened. In this way, I could serve the nation and the people
[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?] Yes
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] Yes
[How good is your driving skill?] Very good
[What time are you online?] 2 PM onwards.

APPLICATION FORMATOUT OF CHARACTER

[Steam Name:] Notme
[Date of Birth:] December/--/2003
[Discord Name:] Notme16
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] Through server list
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] Been a sheriff on SA:MP way back 2016
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] None
[Steam Profile:]  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198337092936/

In Character

[Name:] Robert Jones
[Date of Birth:] December 16, 2000
[Phone Number:] 94-782
[Current Occupation?] Butcher
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] No
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 100 words)] My name is Robert Jones, currently living in the city of Aurora and wants to be part of the law enforcement since it's a childhood dream of mine; to serve the country. Ever since my childhood days, I want to become part of the army because I think I am loyal and patient enough to my fellow citizens and country to be part of it's military.
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I would like to experience being a military since it's a dream of mine. I want to serve my country and protect its people from danger. Lastly, to try and save those people that chose the wrong path in their life.
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] Because I have the skills my country need and also want to save people not just by killing them but also talking some sense into them.
[How good is your driving skill?] 7/10
[What time are you online?] 12:30pm - 11pm

OUT OF CHARACTER

[Steam Name:] Jimzchigga
[Date of Birth:]April 27 2000
[Discord Name:] Jimzchigga #1888
[Do you have a working microphone?]Yes
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] Streamers 
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] none
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] Tokyo City, Cosmo, LibertyCity ,Nightshift and Asadal
[Steam Profile:] https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198122927040/

In Character

[Name:] Tonton Smith
[Date of Birth:] April 27 2000
[Phone Number:] 09081704551
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] none
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 100 words)] I used to boost cars for a gang, when one day he got set up by a black family gang that I considered as family. Police discovered my talent in driving vehicles and firearms shooting , they asked if I want to work with the cops ,then I started numerous jobs in  scouting/gathering information to an cops operation, after the successful job with the police they me if i want to serve to the people as a cop  but I declined it and choose a new and peaceful life as a butcher. But one day a terrorist killed my friend outside the city and now i joined the enlistment of the AFP
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] To serve and Protect the people of aurora city,from terrorist activities and attacks. Realizing also that my skill in driving and sharpshooting can be used in AFP, i got nothing to lose now.
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] My skill as a scout i can gather information behind the enemy lines and,  also with my sharpshooting ability i can snipe any enemies in high percentage.
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] none
[How good is your driving skill?]Very good
[What time are you online?] 10am-11pm

OUT OF CHARACTER

[Steam Name:] iMac
[Date of Birth:] Feb 14 1997
[Discord Name:] iMac
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] to my Friends
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] Nope
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] NextGenV3/Iplay
[Steam Profile:] https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199012490309/

In Character

[Name:] Abdul Siomai
[Date of Birth:] November 1, 1994
[Phone Number:] 09289238524
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] Nope
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 100 words)]  My name is Abdul Siomai one of the member of Master Siomai family in a different country. My Strength is takes Initiative to work independently, Good leadership skill, Adaptable to any kind of situation in estranged group & Helping tendency.My Weakness is I am not comfortable, until I finish my work in the given time & over friendly in nature.My Long term goal is to become more responsible and knowledgeable personality and on respectable position.

[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] Most of us spend a large chunk of our time at work, so we want it to be as pleasant and fulfilling as possible. It’s natural to gravitate toward a job that piques your interest and gets your excitement flowing.
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] i just want to explore this rule because i want to show my talent to become AFP, and i want to protect my city.
[How good is your driving skill?] 8/10
[What time are you online?] 5pm to 10am i can do this all day

[Steam Name:] alfredslayer / fred
[Date of Birth:] Oct 6. 2000
[Discord Name:] Alfred
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] Recommended by my friend
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] None
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] No
[Steam Profile:] https://steamcommunity.com/id/alfredconstancia/home/

In Character

[Name:] fred
[Date of Birth:] Oct 6 2000
[Phone Number:] can't access phone
[Current Occupation?] Pilot
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] none
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 100 words)]  they call me alfred from my first name and it is also my nickname. Currently studying in mapua university and a course of computer science.
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I am willing to help the server and the game. I am enjoying RP even though i am new to all of this. I know i am willing to give time for my work
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] Because I am matured and serious player but I still enjoy the concept of the game and playing with other people. I am also disciplined to my work. I love to be under the law.
[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?] I don't have
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] I dont have yet
[How good is your driving skill?] valid for city driving and racing 
[What time are you online?] afternoon until midnight

[Steam Name:] gelansf
[Date of Birth:] 9/22/86
[Gender:] M
[Discord Name:] GeLan
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] Friends
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] Combat EMS
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] No
[Steam Profile:] http://steamcommunity.com/id/gelansf

[Name:] anGeL Silverfang
[Date of Birth:] 8/8/1998
[Phone Number:] 64-884
[Current Occupation?] none
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] Never
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 100 words)] I've been staying in the city for 3 weeks now. I want to serve my country, help peaple have a peace of mind. I also want to help my uncle whos working as a Combat EMS. He's always getting in trouble with terrorist especially when he gets dispatched outside the city. I want to protect everyone in the city against terrorist or any criminals. I will do the best that I can to save as many as I can.
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] Inspired by my uncle whos a Combat EMS. I hate terrorist as they threaten my family and friends. I want to offer my services as any means necessary.
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I'm a law abiding citizen. I dedicate my life to serve the country. I am dedicated and focused with my goal in mind which is to keep my family safe.
[How good is your driving skill?] 9/10
[What time are you online?] Anytime

[Steam Name:] kShiin
[Date of Birth:] 09/18/198
[Discord Name:] kShiin
[Do you have a working microphone?] Yes.
[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?] Yes.
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] I found it on a Facebook live.
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] No.
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] Yes in Manila Odyssey.
[Steam Profile:] https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198448239177/

-------------------------------

[Name:] Strad Man
[Date of Birth:] 01/01/1998
[Phone Number:] 79-723
[Current Occupation?] Taxi Driver (Recruit)
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] No.
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 100 words)] I'm a programmer by day and a gamer by night. I enjoy playing FPS games. I'm currently exploring the world of GTA RP. I live in Quezon City. On weekends I normally not playing because maybe I was on a motorcycle ride with my friends, I really love riding a motorcycle and going for a long ride, It gives me peace and relaxation. 
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] When I was a child my dream is to become a soldier because I want to protect and help people. But destiny didn't give it to me. So when I saw that there are military in Aurora City, I got interested and now I'm trying to apply.
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] Because I'm dedicated to getting this job and I will do my best to serve and protect the citizen of the City. I will give my very best to do the job.
[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?] No.
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] No.
[What time are you online?] 6 pm onwards.

[Steam Name:]Sushi
[Date of Birth:] Nov 8 2000
[Discord Name:] K I N G
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] FiveM server list through friend
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] My brother is ems in this city so i've been roaming around in aurora city
[Steam Profile:] http://steamcommunity.com/id/jc2k

In Character

[Name:] Sushi Lime
[Phone Number:] 42-480
[Current Occupation?] Unemployed

Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] Beating the red light?
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 50 words)] Hello  my name is Sushi lime and i will do my best in whatever i do and fullfil my obligation in this field of work. 
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum) I would like to be part of an organization that will help me grow and develop. Protect the community from danger. Contribute my knowledge and skills to the organization.
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I am a good at obeying rules and i have my motto always do goodness in this world full of darkness i will serve my fellow men and do my best to protect humanity
[What time are you online?] 9 pm onwards

[Steam Name:]Sushi
[Discord Name:] K I N G #2694 please contact me in this discord instead texting me on my phone
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] FiveM server list through friend
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] My brother is ems in this city so i've been roaming around in aurora city
[Steam Profile:] Krii

In Character

[Name:] Sushi Lime
[Phone Number:] 
[Current Occupation?] Unemployed

Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] Beating the red light?
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 50 words)] Hello  my name is Sushi lime and i will do my best in whatever i do and fullfil my obligation in this field of work. 
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum) I would like to be part of an organization that will help me grow and develop. Protect the community from danger. Contribute my knowledge and skills to the organization.
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I am a good at obeying rules and i have my motto always do goodness in this world full of darkness i will serve my fellow men and do my best to protect humanity
[What time are you online?] 9 pm onwards

[Steam Name:] Kokot
[Date of Birth:]December 12 2000
[Gender:]m
[Discord Name:]kokot
[Do you have a working microphone?]yes
[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?]yes
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] in sever list po sa five m
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):]real life po frontliner po ako
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] pinas serious roleplay lang po
[Steam Profile:] https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198873645264/

In Character

[Name:] kokot
[Date of Birth:] December 05 2000
[Gender:]m
[Phone Number:]09611496973
[Current Occupation?] pilot
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?]non
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 100 words)] simple guy lang po na gusting mag laro at maranasan ang gta v roleplaying ditto sa city ng aurora server 
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] first frontliner ako in real life second gusto ko mag sundalo din satotoong buhay pangatlo gusto ko pugsain ang masasamang tao ditto sa server
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] kase gagawin ko best ko mam ser best of the best afp ever na mag kakaron kayo di kayo mag sisisi
[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?] wala papo pero handing kumuha anytime
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] kukuha po anytime na kelangan
[How good is your driving skill?] veryvery good
[What time are you online?] everytime and every day

Steam Name:] jferrari
[Date of Birth:] 08/09/2002
[Discord Name:] jfrri#5446
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] Discord 
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] FiveM and few about real life as i always stay vigilant about what's happening in our country right now and as much as possible read about the following laws within the jurisdiction of every lawmen in this country. 
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] Yes, gokudo, arcadius, cosmo and vendetta
[Steam Profile:] https://steamcommunity.com/id/daytonasunset

In Character

[Name:] Jose Ferrari
[Date of Birth:] 08/09/2002
[Phone Number:] 79-850
[Current Occupation?] Tailor
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] None
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 100 words)] I am a hardworking man in the world of aurora rp who has peacefully transferred from one job to another and established a stable financial status and has nothing to do anymore inside the world. 
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I want to apply for the Air Force of the Philippines because I want to serve and protect my country. Drive out all evil and become a patriot of this country. I want to take down every criminal that is putting our country at stake and make sure the citizens of my country can sleep peacefully at night. 
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] Because not only I take roleplaying seriously but I can contribute a well established rapport to my fellow players in the AuroraRP servers, I know how to communicate well and listen to the thoughts of other people and can easily follow instructions and orders whenever given. I am a very persistent player and roleplaying has been a part of my life. 
[How good is your driving skill?] 7 
[What time are you online?] Usually I'm online between afternoons 

OUT OF CHARACTER

[Steam Name:] Keisha R.
[Date of Birth:] January 20, 2001
[Discord Name:] Keisha Rain#9179
[Do you have a working microphone?]: Yes
[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?]: Yep
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]: From a friend.
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] No
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] Nope.
[Steam Profile:] https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199055055254/ (secondary account)

In Character

[Name:] Keisha Rain
[Date of Birth:] 01-20-1990
[Gender:] F
[Phone Number:] 79-135
[Current Occupation?] None
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] No
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 100 words)] I am Keisha Rain, and I want to be a part of the AFP. I am actually new around the city, but my little brother Jonnel James, who is actually a Nurse Combat EMS, who has actually beaten the longest EMS on duty time of 48 hours straight, has been on the city for a long time now, and has invited me to come to the city. Since I have nothing to do and I want to explore my abilities in the military, in enforcing laws and protecting the citizens, I would like to be a member of the AFP. 
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)]
1. To properly enforce laws, keep peace and order around the city.
2. To serve and protect the citizens from threats and danger.
3. To serve the city of Aurora in anyway possible.
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3  Sentence Minimum)] I should be chosen over other applicants because:
1. As the first born of the family, I am the most disciplined, and have a natural sense of responsibility.
2. I am very active and loyal to my duties, much like my brother Jonnel in the EMS department.
3. I only do what I am told to do, unless given a certain case wherein I have to decide what to do by my own judgement. 
[How good is your driving skill?] 8.5 of 10
[What time are you online?] Whole day mostly

Steam Name]: Madamn
[Gender]: Female
[Discord Name]: Madamn#5514
[Do you have a working microphone?]: Yes i have
[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?]: I have
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]: my friends
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life)]: Yes
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them)]: Lapresa 
[Steam Profile]: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MadamnGamingYT

------------------------------------------

[Name]: Carla Guevarra
[Date of Birth]: NOV 3 1994
[Gender]: Female
[Phone Number]: 09183202863
[Current Occupation?]: Self-Employed
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?]: N/A
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 50 words)]: im carla known as Madamn in gaming world, im a gamer, streamer and a caster also. im playing gta in just 2 weeks i want to improve more here at your city
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: My reason is, to enjoy here and meet some friends 
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: Because, i matured player! also have discipline in my self.
[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?]: I dont have!
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?]: DOnt have 
[How good is your driving skill?] GOOD
[What time are you online?]: 24/7 or mostly night

[Steam Name:] rejim0529
[Date of Birth:] 02/25/2002
[Discord Name:] KAZUMI
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]      From a friend.
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):]   Not yet. 
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] YES. Including -- Asadal RP, Arcadious RolePlay, Blackrose, El Vendetta
[Steam Profile:] KAZUMI

In Character

[Name:] Almira Kazumi
[Date of Birth:] 02/25/1999
[Phone Number:] N/A
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] None.
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 100 words)]

My name is Almira Kazumi. Im 20 years old. I want to join the Armed Forces of the Phhilippines (AFP), since we are currently experiencing continuous threats in our country and I just want to give this place a better world. Serving our  country with peace, discipline and order.

Furthermore, being involved in such powerful and challenging opportunity feeds the soul I have within me, knowing from the fact that I gained respect and freedom not just for me but the people around us aswell. Giving service is my passion, seeing the smile on their faces is worth fighting for.

Just what I mentioned,  giving service to the people is what I truly want. A lot of challenges could be faced  in this institution and I am firm that I can do my job as expected, beyond my means that will test my patience and self-discipline. And besides, having this job is not just earning for living. You also gain the love and respect of the fellow Filipinos.

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]

Im not to compare nor take bias insights over an application. For I know, myself, is a responsible citizen, that solemnly promise to take the order of the country as well as the higher ranks, and treat them with respect. I also fulfill my duties from my heart and with my own will. Thank you. 

[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?] Yes. 
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] yes. 
[What time are you online?] 12PM on wards

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Almira Kazumi said:

[Steam Name:] rejim0529
[Date of Birth:] 02/25/2002
[Discord Name:] KAZUMI
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]      From a friend.
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):]   Not yet. 
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] YES. Including -- Asadal RP, Arcadious RolePlay, Blackrose, El Vendetta
[Steam Profile:] KAZUMI

In Character

[Name:] Almira Kazumi
[Date of Birth:] 02/25/1999
[Phone Number:] N/A
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] None.
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 100 words)]

My name is Almira Kazumi. Im 20 years old. I want to join the Armed Forces of the Phhilippines (AFP), since we are currently experiencing continuous threats in our country and I just want to give this place a better world. Serving our  country with peace, discipline and order.

Furthermore, being involved in such powerful and challenging opportunity feeds the soul I have within me, knowing from the fact that I gained respect and freedom not just for me but the people around us aswell. Giving service is my passion, seeing the smile on their faces is worth fighting for.

Just what I mentioned,  giving service to the people is what I truly want. A lot of challenges could be faced  in this institution and I am firm that I can do my job as expected, beyond my means that will test my patience and self-discipline. And besides, having this job is not just earning for living. You also gain the love and respect of the fellow Filipinos.

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]

Im not to compare nor take bias insights over an application. For I know, myself, is a responsible citizen, that solemnly promise to take the order of the country as well as the higher ranks, and treat them with respect. I also fulfill my duties from my heart and with my own will. Thank you. 

[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?] Yes. 
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] yes. 
[What time are you online?] 12PM on wards

PLEASE PROCIDE TO THE AFP BASE