[Steam Name:] 6god
[Date of Birth:] 05-04-1997
[Gender:] Male
[Discord Name:] Donn04 #8252
[Do you have a working microphone?] yes
[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?] yes
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] FB live streams 
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] no, but my brother was in the U.S Air Force
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] Yes. CartelPH
[Steam Profile:] https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198189247129/

In Character
Please answer these questions as your in-game character persona.

[Name:] Donn Carlo Cacayorin
[Date of Birth:] 05-04-1997
[Phone Number:] 805-602-1985
[Current Occupation?] Dietary Aide
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] no
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 100 words)] Grew up in the philippines, but my family moved in california when I was younger. Tried to not adopt the American culture and I'm so glad I didnt. My brother went to air force U.S military service as Command And Control (CCT) and I kinda want to do it too, because i heard they we're doing some military training in the philippines (He told me so) And now im kinda interested to play it in a virtual game. 
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] Wanted to practice how to listen as I prepare myself joining the Military, Plus learn experience even through game. And I would love to take this job seriously.
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I listen carefully. Follow instructions, and not too stubborn. And I respect my elders.
[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?] yes
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] yes
[How good is your driving skill?] 6-10
[What time are you online?] schedule is a mess because of the pandemic, but i'm online 3-4hrs a day.

•  
  • Like 1

OUT OF CHARACTER
Please answer these questions based on your real life, not your character.

[Steam Name:] SKOLX
[Date of Birth:] 14/03 
[Gender:] M
[Discord Name:] SKOLX
[Do you have a working microphone?] YES
[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?] YES 
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] QUINZEL
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] YES 
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] NO
[Steam Profile:] https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198366554518/

In Character

[Name:] SKOLX
[Date of Birth:] 14/03
[Phone Number:] 64-968
[Current Occupation?] FIB
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] KINDA
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 100 words)] FIB ASSET OBSERVEE HIRED BY RED (QUINZEL) DID 3 AFGHAN TOURS 2 IRAQI TOURS RETIRED 2 YRS AGO DUE TO ALL OF THE NASTY THINGS THAT THE GOVERNMENT DO AND ALL OF THE NASTY THINGS I HAVE EXPERIENCED BEFORE HENCE I MADE MY OWN TEAM THAT WENT IN COVERT OPERATIONS AROUND THE WORLD NOW WE ALL PARTED WAYS DUE TO PERSONAL REASONS 
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] IN ORDER TO SHARE MY SKILLS BOTH INGAME AND IRL TO THE PEOPLE OF THE AFP OF AURORA RP AND TO LEARN MORE SKILLS IN THIS GAME AND THIS FIELD AND IN ORDER TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE SERVER AND ITS PROGRAMS AND HOW IT WORKS
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] YOU WONT REGRET IT I GUARANTEE AND I AM NOT A CRY BABY I CAN HANDLE THINGS LIKE REAL PLAYERS DO
[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?]NO 
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] YES 
[How good is your driving skill?]
[What time are you online?]

• Like 1

OUT OF CHARACTER

[Steam Name:] remixae12
[Date of Birth:] 12/1/1994
[Gender:] Female
[Discord Name:] sodium125mg
[Do you have a working microphone?] Yes, loud and clear.
[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?] Yes, bought it on steam.
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] On youtube.
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] No, but I am highly trainable and easy to work with.
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] My first City was Vendetta played on there server for a few days.
[Steam Profile:] https://steamcommunity.com/id/remixae12

In Character

[Name:] Remi
[Date of Birth:] 12/1/1994
[Gender:] Female
[Phone Number:] I don't have a number yet but I would glady give it when i get a cellphone.
[Current Occupation?] Unemployed
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] None.
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 100 words)] In my past life I had played as a terrorist, didn't really like the crimes that they were commiting then I decided to quit so i could start a new life with a new character and leaving everything in my past, as an abiding citizen to the Government and solely swear to be fair to each and everyone that I may encounter in the future.
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I wasn't really planning to apply in the first place but then again I realise what's the use of my stay in this city if I'm not gonna spend my time doing the opposite of what I did before after all it was always been the reason why I changed myself to be good.
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] As what I said I may not have any military experience but I can always start from the bottom and be better than the ones who applied with expirience.
[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?] Not yet but I am planning to get one once I finish this application.
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] Not yet.
[How good is your driving skill?] Pretty decent I guess.
[What time are you online?] 4pm til 5am

• Like 1

On 4/6/2020 at 2:38 AM, Defgha said:

APPLICATION FORMAT

OUT OF CHARACTER

[Steam Name:]ShadowBunBun
[Date of Birth:]Oct. 21, 2001
[Gender:]Male
[Discord Name:]ShadowBunBun
[Do you have a working microphone?]Yes
[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?]Yes
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]From the Fivem Serverlist
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):]No
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] Yes, Eastbound, Blackrose, Ciudad Grande.
[Steam Profile:]https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198849379374/

In Character

[Name:]BunBun Batungbakal
[Date of Birth:]10-21-2001
[Phone Number:]92-585
[Current Occupation?]None
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] None
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 100 words)] I am good at listening to the commands I always try my best to help some one and i always listening to my superiors. I am a little bit impatient but controllable, I always laughing but when it comes to get serious i put my focus on it. i always listening what people saying. specially if their telling me an advice. you can always kept a secret with me.
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)]I always want to serve our country. and help the country live in peace with no terrorism. i also want to join in the "Arm Forces of the Philippines". to serve, help, give, and protect our country.
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]Because I am dedicated to this job, more than any one else. and i really want to be in the Arm Forces of the Philippines.
[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?]Yes
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?]Yes
[How good is your driving skill?]Yes
[What time are you online?]During Day and Sometimes at Night

APPLICATION FORMAT

OUT OF CHARACTER

[Steam Name:] FrogMan
[Date of Birth:] 09/13/2000
[Discord Name:] FrogMan#1747
[Do you have a working microphone?] Yes
[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?] Yes
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]  because of my Cousins
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] none, but im planning to take ROTC 
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] yes, tokyo server (but not so long cause this server "aurora" better than tokyo, no offense to the server)
[Steam Profile:] https://steamcommunity.com/id/Proser09/

In Character

[Name:] John Pocholo Castro
[Date of Birth:] 2000-09-13
[Phone Number:] 76-292
[Current Occupation?] Butcher
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] so far, none
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 100 words)] my friends used to call me cholo and also i'm loyal and honest to prove that, one time i purchased motorcycle in car dealer then Ms.Naddine forgot my payment (11M) and that time i'm confused that im not paid yet so  i check my bank account and return to car dealer to pay my bike. 
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] i want to resign for being butcher, now i would like to challenge myself to serve and protect the citizen of Aurora.  
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] i think i'm the best but i know the're always better than me but that's not what it is, it about the dignity, loyalty and serving people in Aurora City
[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?] yes, even truck lincese :P
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] i only have pistol license
[How good is your driving skill?] more than good enough
[What time are you online?] around 9am to 11am and 1:30pm to 12am or 3am

[Steam Name:] ompong
[Date of Birth:] 02-27-2001
[Discord Name:] guzman #2280
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] I'm just curios and i connect to aurora
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] Fivem
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] Prontera
[Steam Profile:] https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119523610/

In Character

[Name:] Ompong Sumpong
[Date of Birth:] 02-09-1999
[Phone Number:] 62-765
[Current Occupation?] Pilot
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] No
[Tell us a little about yourself. Ako po si Ompong Sumpong at 21 tanong gulang ako po ay mag aaply bilang isang magiting na sundalo, ako po ay bago lang dito sa syudad galing po akong prontera sinira po kasi ng terorista ung syudad namin kaya nag hanap po ako ng bagong syudad pag kita ko palang ng pangalan ng syudad ay nabighani agad ako, ang pangarap ko nga po pala ay maging isang sundalo, maging magiting na sundalo.
[Reason for applying? noong ako ay bata pa pangarap ko na talaga maging isang sundalo, at nakita ko kanina yung isang sundalo sa may PD at nag tanong ako kung pwede pa mag apply kaya ayun sabi nya pwede kaya lalo akong nag pursigeng sumama sa inyong hukbo.
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? Dahil gagawin ko lahat ng aking makakaya para sa syudad na to dahil sa mainit na pag tangap sakin, kaya ko ibuhus lahat ng dugo at pawis ko para sa dito sa syudad
[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?] No
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] Yes
[How good is your driving skill?] 7
[What time are you online?] Every 1PM to 9PM

[Steam Name:] VhinZ™
[Date of Birth:] Nov 17 1989
[Discord Name:] Vhinnz#4419
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] Friends From Facebook
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] None
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] No
[Steam Profile:] http://steamcommunity.com/id/ VhinZ™

[Name:] Vhinnz David
[Date of Birth:] Nov 17 1989
[Phone Number:] I forgot
[Current Occupation?] Train Driver
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 100 words)]  ako po ay isang simpleng mamamayan na gustong mag lingkod para sa Aurora City handang tumulong sa mga naaapi at sa mga inaabuso upang mapanatiling tahimik at panatag ang isang lipunan. Pangarap sakin ang maging AFP para pagtanggol ang bansa sa mga terorista at  kapayapaan para sa mamamayan.
[How good is your driving skill?] 8
[What time are you online?] anytime but most are 12 nn to 8 pm

[Steam Name:] godspeed
[Date of Birth:] 22.3.1990
[Discord Name:] godspeed #1030
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] Friends
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] No
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):]
[Steam Profile:] https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198219723037/

[Name:] 
[Date of Birth:] 22.3.1990
[Phone Number:] 066432322
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] Nope
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 100 words)]  Akoy masunuring tao at rumerespeto sa aking kapwa pilipino , pinanganak ako na gumalang sa mga nakakatanda sa akin at tumulong .
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)]  Mula bata palang ako ito na pangarap kong trabaho at tumulong sa aking sariling syudad , akoy walang takot sa lahat na pwedeng manyari sa akin , sa aking laging pagsusuot nang aking uniforme gagawin ko lahat nang makakaya ko at Tama para sa ating syudad laban sa masamang gawaain !

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]  im highly trained , and i am bornleader ! 
[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?] Yes
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] No
[How good is your driving skill?] Very good
[What time are you online?] Every day

APPLICATION FORMAT

OUT OF CHARACTER

[Steam Name:]
[Date of Birth:]
[Gender:]
[Discord Name:]
[Do you have a working microphone?]
[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?]
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):]
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):]
[Steam Profile:]

In Character

[Name:] MavyGaming
[Date of Birth:] March 1,1993
[Phone Number:] 09774665488
[Current Occupation?] Nurse
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 100 words)] Im 27 years old pure Fililino and im a full time registered nurse. I really love gaming and i would like to contribute here in gta as a player. Im hard working and cant say no to the task.
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)]

I would like to be a afp because i want to experience to help other people and able to have experience as an arm forces of this Country. Being a part of military is a previlage and full of respect. I would like to have a big part of this nation as a afp
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum) im more hard working and exert my full capability to contribute to this team. And i do no harm cause o tend to save lifes in real life
[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?] None yet
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] None yet
[How good is your driving skill?] Yes, so much of this i can do racing.
[What time are you online?] 4pm-12am

@kShiin @aizzy @Kokot @jferrari @iMac @Alfred @JcoNub @JonSkieX @ppotpott @Marty@Madamn Gaming @Almira Kazumi @DonnPakundo@SKOLX @John Pocholo Castro @ShadowBunBun @Ompong Sumpong @vhinnz @godspeed @MavyGaming - Please DM Koniz#1685, RoronoaGaming#4459, and Nicca#7342 on Discord if you are ready for your interview. Or better yet, tag them on AuroraRP Discord's General Chat and say that your are ready for interview. Thank you!

APPLICATION FORMAT

OUT OF CHARACTER

[Steam Name:]Patrick Allen S. Orogo
[Date of Birth:]May 8, 2000
[Discord Name:]Zephyrus
[Do you have a working microphone?]yes (laptop kase gamit ko so it's either mag earphones ako or young naka lagay an as laptop)
[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?] Yes (Epic Game Launcher)
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] nag search ako ng best gta v servers Ph
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] Real Life (Rotc Officer kase ako)
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] Nahhh It's my first time and my first try an mag apply as mga ganito
[Steam Profile:]https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198361600983/

In Character

[Name:]Zephyrus
[Date of Birth:]May 8, 2000
[Phone Number:]none
[Current Occupation?]none
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?]none
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 100 words)] I was a mechanical engineering undergrad, mahilig ako sa rock music, is a akong drummer ng Banda, I do a lot of physical activities like training ng MMA, Bike, Skateboard, nag airsoft din ako, pinasok ko din ang firing range, and currently ngayon bumubuo ako ng motor and balak ko naman pasukin ang mga carshow. personally about myself medyo nag momood swing ako minsan kase parang bigla mo nalang maaalala yung mga problems and like that basta ayun pero masaya naman ako kasama.
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] Nag apply ako dito kase una gusto ko din ma implement yung mga natutunan ko sa mga gustong mag sundalo like that, pangalawa is it is my actual dream job to be a soldier and gustong gusto ko to magampanan kahit sa gta v and lastly gusto ko imaging part ng aurora community 
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]Kaya kong magampanan ang making mga tungkulin, I have some background sa pagiging army and kase Mahal ko yung trabaho an to like sabi nga ng iba piliin mo yung trabaho an gusto at Mahal mo an kahit wall kang sweldo ng isang bean ay naka ngiti ka padin at nag tatrabaho
[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?]GTA driver Licenses wall pero yung totoo meron haha
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?]As of now wall pa
[How good is your driving skill?]in real life I may say na maayos ako mag drive sa gta v siguro 7.5 out of 10
[What time are you online?]usually hapon at gabi like 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm or minsan inaabot pa ng 6:00am

@kShiin @aizzy @Kokot @jferrari @iMac @Alfred @JcoNub @JonSkieX @ppotpott @Marty@Madamn Gaming @Almira Kazumi @DonnPakundo@SKOLX @John Pocholo Castro @ShadowBunBun @Ompong Sumpong @vhinnz @godspeed @MavyGaming @Zephyrus - Please DM Koniz#1685, RoronoaGaming#4459, and Nicca#7342 on Discord if you are ready for your interview. Or better yet, tag them on AuroraRP Discord's General Chat and say that your are ready for interview. Thank you!

[Steam Name:] Cors
[Date of Birth:] Oct 11, 1998
[Discord Name:] [LGNph]Cors
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] Friends From Facebook
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] no
[Steam Profile:] https://steamcommunity.com/id/daroxanne

[Name:] Cors Legion
[Date of Birth:] Oct 11, 1998
[Phone Number:] I forgot
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 100 words)]  Getting paid to fly the plane means getting to the destination where the plane must be. Just imagine all the countries you can visit in the whole span of your career. Traveling is a fun and interesting experience that will let you delve into different types of culture and people.
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I've been in gta community since gta sa mods, admins ako sa gta sa mods groups and gta v mods group. But, shifting to fivem na
[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?] no
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] no
[How good is your driving skill?] 10
[What time are you online?] almost whole day.

@Cors Are you applying for AFP? Your Application Form is for Pilots. We are looking for Soldiers here. Thank you!

@kShiin @aizzy @Kokot @jferrari @iMac@Alfred @JcoNub @JonSkieX @ppotpott @Marty @Madamn Gaming @Almira Kazumi@DonnPakundo @SKOLX@John Pocholo Castro @ShadowBunBun@Ompong Sumpong @vhinnz @godspeed@MavyGaming @Zephyrus - Please DM Koniz#1685, RoronoaGaming#4459, and Nicca#7342 on Discord if you are ready for your interview. Or better yet, tag them on AuroraRP Discord's General Chat and say that your are ready for interview. Thank you!

OUT OF CHARACTER

[Steam Name:] Haze
[Date of Birth:] 09/21/1995
[Discord Name:] Satanas666
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] Serverlist of FIvem
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] The Last Alliance
[Steam Profile:] Haze

In Character

[Name:] Satanas Lucifer
[Date of Birth:]  09/21/1995
[Phone Number:] 21-206
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 100 words)]  I am a law-abiding citizen very concerned in every civilian's wellbeing. I make it a habit to hustle in life in the right manner to be at the top. To become a cop has always been my in-game dream to help the people in need especially since San Andreas has became in-heat with crimes.To enforce the law. To give justice to suppressed citizens. To uphold integrity above all.
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)]  To enforce the law. To give justice to suppressed citizens. To uphold integrity above all.
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] My integrity is what I can offer the most. I will always uphold what is duly right and what concerns the law. I will do my duty to protect the innocent civilians.
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] Yes
[How good is your driving skill?] 9/10
[What time are you online?] 4PM-10PM

Posted (edited)

OUT OF CHARACTER

[Steam Name:] King
[Date of Birth:] 10/06/1997
[Discord Name:] Jack Collins
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] Serverlist of FIvem
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] Laporte City
[Steam Profile:] https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198117276085/

In Character

[Name:] Jack Collins
[Date of Birth:]  10/06/1990
[Phone Number:] 95-073
[Current Occupation?] Butcher
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 100 words)]    I am a law-abiding citizen very concerned in every civilian's wellbeing. I make it a habit to hustle in life in the right manner to be at the top. To become a cop has always been my in-game dream to help the people in need especially since San Andreas has became in-heat with crimes.To enforce the law. To give justice to suppressed citizens. To uphold integrity above all. 
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)]  To enforce the law. To give justice to suppressed citizens. To uphold integrity above all.
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] My integrity is what I can offer the most. I will always uphold what is duly right and what concerns the law. I will do my duty to protect the innocent civilians.
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] No
[What time are you online?] 3PM-3AM

Edited by Jack Collins

Posted (edited)

[Steam Name:] Swagger
[Date of Birth:] May 27 2000
[Discord Name:] Swagger
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] Friends 
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] Laporte City
[Steam Profile:] https://steamcommunity.com/id/6horsepower/

[Name:] Bob Lee Swagger
[Date of Birth:] May 27 2000
[Phone Number:] 77-244
[Current Occupation?] Buthcer
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 100 words)]   I am a law-abiding citizen very concerned in every civilian's wellbeing. I make it a habit to hustle in life in the right manner to be at the top. To become a cop has always been my in-game dream to help the people in need especially since San Andreas has became in-heat with crimes.To enforce the law. To give justice to suppressed citizens. To uphold integrity above all. 
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] To enforce the law. To give justice to suppressed citizens. To uphold integrity above all. 
[What time are you online?] 3PM to 3AM

Edited by Swagger

OUT OF CHARACTER

[Steam Name:] zhero kudo
[Date of Birth:] 09/13/2020
[Discord Name:] zherokudo
[Do you have a working microphone?] yes sir
[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?] yes sir buyed it within sale
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] seen it in fivem server
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] real life
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list  them):] no
[Steam Profile:]https://steamcommunity.com/id/zherokudo/

In Character

[Name:] ferdinand pascua
[Date of Birth:] 09/13/1989
[Gender:] malae
[Phone Number:] 09161723544
[Current Occupation?] Police Officer
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] Nope
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 100 words)]
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] i am a guy who love swerving people.. whom i care that much... its my nature to care and guide the land of the humanity to wealthness.
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] i was a police officer in real life and i know what was right ang wrong..
[How good is your driving skill?] perfect
[What time are you online?] 0600H to 2400H