APPLICATION FORMAT

OUT OF CHARACTER
Please answer these questions based on your real life, not your character.

[Steam Name:] Escobar
[Date of Birth:] april11,1999
[Gender:] male
[Discord Name:] Elchapo
[Do you have a working microphone?] yes
[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?] yes
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] a friend of mine
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] no
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] no
[Steam Profile:] http://steamcommunity.com/id/5520213/ 

In Character
Please answer these questions as your in-game character persona.

[Name:] Elchapo
[Date of Birth:] april 11, 1994
[Phone Number:] 5520213
[Current Occupation?] unemployed
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] no, i`m a Serious RP player and i respect those who joined the server
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 100 words)] 

• “I am eager to learn.”
  • “I am determined.”
  • “I never give up until I get something right.”
  • “I get on well with all kinds of people.”
  • “I like to keep a positive attitude.”
  • “Hard work doesn’t bother me. I actually like it.”
  • “I enjoy facing challenges.”
  • “I like everything I do to be well-organized.”
  • “I love turning great ideas into reality.”
  • “I’ve done a few freelance projects, and I’ve brought my portfolio.”
  • “I find people and their opinions fascinating.”
  • “I really enjoy reading about and learning from marketing success stories.
  • “I’m a perfectionist.”
  • “Organizing data so that it makes sense is rewarding for me.”
  • “I’m a methodical person.”
  • “I like working systematically.”

[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] the reason is for me to be part of the server soldier or militiary for me to make people follow the rules
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] because i`m better and fast learner
[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?] yes
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] no
[How good is your driving skill?] 100
[What time are you online?] 11pm- 4am

@kShiin @aizzy @Kokot @jferrari @iMac @Alfred @JcoNub @JonSkieX @ppotpott @Marty @Madamn Gaming @Almira Kazumi @DonnPakundo @SKOLX @John Pocholo Castro @ShadowBunBun  @Ompong Sumpong @vhinnz @godspeed @MavyGaming @Satanas @Jack Collins @Swagger @Zhero Khudo @Elchapo - Please DM Koniz#1685, RoronoaGaming#4459, and Nicca#7342 on Discord if you are ready for your interview. Or better yet, tag them on AuroraRP Discord's General Chat and say that your are ready for interview. Thank you!

[Steam Name]: Cors
[Gender]: Male
[Discord Name]: [?????]CorsTV#7492
[Do you have a working microphone?]: Yes
[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?]: I have.
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]: From a friend
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life)]: Yes
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them)]: Manila RP
[Steam Profile]: https://steamcommunity.com/id/percyjcnn

------------------------------------------

[Name]: Cors
[Date of Birth]: Oct 11 1998
[Gender]: Male
[Phone Number]: 09157158582
[Current Occupation?]: Self-Employed
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?]: N/A
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 50 words)]: I'm a skilled player. Have skills when it comes to cars. Can play guns and drive any type of vehicle. A reliable human being you can trust your life with. Willing to help the country to lower the criminal rate. Can work under pressure. Willing to stay in the country for a new life. Willing to help anyone in need of assistance.
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: Willing to keep the server in peace. Do everything you need me to. Help the server happy.
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: Because, i matured player! also have discipline in my self.
[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?]: Yes!
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?]: no
[How good is your driving skill?] Really good
[What time are you online?]: 24/7 or mostly night

On 5/18/2020 at 12:15 PM, Defgha said:

@Cors Are you applying for AFP? Your Application Form is for Pilots. We are looking for Soldiers here. Thank you!

yes for pilot, I think namali lang po ako ng form

2 hours ago, Cors said:

yes for pilot, I think namali lang po ako ng form

I see, no problem. :D

@kShiin @aizzy @Kokot @jferrari @iMac @Alfred @JcoNub @JonSkieX @ppotpott @Marty @Madamn Gaming @Almira Kazumi @DonnPakundo @SKOLX @John Pocholo Castro @ShadowBunBun  @Ompong Sumpong @vhinnz @godspeed @MavyGaming @Satanas @Jack Collins @Swagger @Zhero Khudo @Elchapo @Cors - Please DM Koniz#1685, RoronoaGaming#4459, Defgha#5644 and Nicca#7342 on Discord if you are ready for your interview. Or better yet, tag them on AuroraRP Discord's General Chat and say that your are ready for interview. Thank you!

OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION

[Steam Name]:YoaH
[Gender]:M
[Discord Name]:YoaH
[Do you have a working microphone?]:Yes
[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?]:Yes
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]:Friends
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life)]:Yes in fivem
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them)]:Phoenix RP, Pinas Serious
[Steam Profile]:https://steamcommunity.com/id/yoah

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:YoaH Bastardo
[Date of Birth]: 1/4/89
[Phone Number]: 95-304
[Current Occupation?]: Pilot
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?]: No crime record at all
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 50 words)]: Hello I'm YoaH, a law abiding yet fun loving person. I enjoy everything and go with the flow. But i know my limitations and always does the right thing. I love basketball, driving and drinking out from time to time. I have friends who also play and they all expect the best from me as the elder of the group.
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)]:I applied for this position to maintain peace and order. I hate people who don't follow rules because it removes the fun some new players have. I also applied for this position because justice must be served.
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: You should choose me over others because I have the experience as one of the older players. I also should be chosen because of my fortitude and my positive mentality. Choose me and you will not be disappointed.
[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?]: Yes
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?]: Yes
[Rate your driving skill? (1-10, 10 being the highest)]: 9
[What time are you online?]: Morning and evening

@Kokot @jferrari @iMac @Alfred @JcoNub @JonSkieX @ppotpott @Marty @Madamn Gaming @Almira Kazumi @DonnPakundo @SKOLX @John Pocholo Castro @ShadowBunBun @Ompong Sumpong @vhinnz @godspeed @MavyGaming @Satanas @Jack Collins @Swagger @Zhero Khudo @Elchapo @Cors @aenirian - Please DM Koniz#1685, RoronoaGaming#4459, and Nicca#7342 on Discord if you are ready for your interview. Or better yet, tag them on AuroraRP Discord's General Chat and say that your are ready for interview. Thank you!

Steam Name:] Jelskidoodle
[Date of Birth:] 06/25/1991
[Gender:] Male
[Discord Name:] Jelskidoodle
[Do you have a working microphone?] Yes
[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?] Yes
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] Friend recommendation
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] sorry none :(
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] none also
[Steam Profile:]https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198311026929/

In Character

[Name:] Doc Jelly
[Date of Birth:] Dec 25 1991
[Phone Number:] none yet
[Current Occupation?] Pilot
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] Namaril ng gulong. Was sent to jail for 20 mins.  
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 100 words)] im an easy learner. Willing to go the extra mile. Go to guy if i may say. 
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] want to serve the aurora people and become an instrument of peace to the community
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] i know i can do better than them and willing to die for the community, i have nothing to lose.
[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?] Yes
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] Yes
[How good is your driving skill?] Great 
[What time are you online?] 9:30pm til 3-4am

@jelskidoodle -  Please DM Koniz#1685, RoronoaGaming#4459, and Nicca#7342 on Discord if you are ready for your interview. Or better yet, tag them on AuroraRP Discord's General Chat and say that your are ready for interview. Thank you!

[Steam Name:]jethoperez22
[Date of Birth:] dec 5 1991
[Discord Name:]legionalpha#4918
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] online
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] yes I'm working as a navy officer  for Brp Gregorio del pillar ship as First Lieutenant Capt.
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] NO
[Steam Profile:] priceperez22

In Character

[Name:] Jethro Perez
[Date of Birth:] dec 5 1991 
[Phone Number:] not available will provide soon 
[Current Occupation?] Pilot
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] none
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 100 words)]  I spent most of time at sea, I live in manila with my family I have 2 kids. whenever I have available time off ship I spent it wisely with my family and during pleasure time playing gta 5
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I want to enforce the law in the game the same way im doing it in real life.
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] because im a real law enforcer of the sea. 
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] yes
[How good is your driving skill?] 8
[What time are you online?] anytime

•  

APPLICATION FORMAT

OUT OF CHARACTER

[Steam Name:] Chlongsac
[Date of Birth:] 10-09-1996
[Gender:] F
[Discord Name:] ZE Cj
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] friends
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] no
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] no
[Steam Profile:] https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198177842773/

In Character

[Name:] Chlongsac
[Date of Birth:] 1995-10-10
[Gender:] M
[Phone Number:] 47-607
[Current Occupation?] Taxi Driver
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] No
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 100 words)] Ako ay isang ordinaryong mamamayan lamang ng syudad ng Aurora, ulirang anak, nag iisa, isa po akong taxi driver. mahilig ako sa mga kotse mag drive, mapagmahal. Ako ay matulungin lalo na sa mga tao ng syudad na baguhan lamang. kung maaari silay hindi ko na pinagbabayad minsan at kung kapos na kapos na talaga. 
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] Bata pa lamang ako ay gusto ko nang maging sundalo, gusto kong tumulong sa mga mamamayan ng aurora, ayoko silang naaapi lalo nat ilan beses ko nang naexperience ang panghoholdup saakin. yung buong araw gabit ako nagtyagang maghanap buhay kukunin lamang ng mga taong gahaman sa pera. kaya kung mapagbibigyan nyo po ako ng karapatan maging sundalo, gagawin ko lahat para matahimik ang ating bayan.
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] Dahil sincere ako sa lahat ng mga isinaad ko kung bakit gusto kong maging isang sundalo.
[How good is your driving skill?] 8/10
[What time are you online?] anytime, mostly 8pm-5am

@Kokot @jferrari @iMac @Alfred @JcoNub @JonSkieX @ppotpott @Marty @Madamn Gaming @Almira Kazumi @DonnPakundo @John Pocholo Castro @ShadowBunBun @Ompong Sumpong @vhinnz @godspeed @MavyGaming @Satanas @Jack Collins @Swagger @Zhero Khudo @Elchapo @Cors @aenirian @jelskidoodle @legionalpha @CJ ZE - Please add and DM Koniz#1685, RoronoaGaming#4459, and Nicca#7342 on Discord if you are ready for your interview. You can also search their names through our search bar on the upper right of AuroraRP Discord. Otherwise, tag them on AuroraRP Discord's General Chat and say that your are ready for interview. Thank you!

Steam Name:] FrogMan
[Date of Birth:] 09/13/2000
[Discord Name:] FrogMan#1747
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] because of my friends
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] yes im a former leader of taylor gang but in reallife none
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] tokyo
[Steam Profile:] https://steamcommunity.com/id/Proser09/

In Character

[Name:] FrogMan
[Date of Birth:] 09/13/2000
[Phone Number:] 76-292
[Current Occupation?] Butcher
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] none so far
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 100 words)] the most important thing is i absolutely knew the Aurora rules and AFP rules. loyalty to the group and to AFP officers, kindness to every citizens of aurora ofcourse and having a dignity.  

Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] to serve and protect the citizens of aurora, and to  suppress the invasion of Aurora Revolutionary Peoples Army (ARPA). the most important thing is to enjoy the game.
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] you should choose me because it's a win win of having me. if there's a shooting trial i will show to everyone how good i am in terms of shooting. i'm really good in ground combat but not on air so i wouldn't choose the pilot. 
[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?] yes even in real life
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] only in pistol
[How good is your driving skill?] to rate my driving skills i think 94.7%
[What time are you online?] 1 pm onwards. magdamagan player po talaga ako. hehe sometimes sa umaga online din. lagi lang talagang puyat kaya di nakakapag online.

OUT OF CHARACTER

[Steam Name:] nadz♥
[Date of Birth:] 01-11-1989
[Discord Name:] ddrrii#6170
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] From my cousin
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] None
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] Lapres, Haven
[Steam Profile:] http://steamcommunity.com/id/dri011 

In Character

[Name:] Scott Apacible
[Date of Birth:] 11-01-1993
[Phone Number:] 47-955
[Current Occupation?] None
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] No
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 100 words)] Someone who has a great sense of responsibility and willing to give more than what is needed or expected of me. Fond of outdoor and physical activities. Easy going and loves to have fun but is always ready to be serious when needed
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] To help protect and serve the citizens of Aurora. To be able to hone my skills in self defense. To gain more friends and expand my social circle
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I am willing to give more than 100% if chosen. Responsible and hardworking, I have the initiative to improve my skills for the benefit of the organization. Trustworthy and honest that I will not be tarnishing the name and honor of AFP
[How good is your driving skill?] Better than most
[What time are you online?] usually after lunch

@Kokot @jferrari @iMac @Alfred @JcoNub @JonSkieX @ppotpott @Marty @Madamn Gaming @Almira Kazumi @DonnPakundo @ShadowBunBun @Ompong Sumpong @vhinnz @godspeed @MavyGaming @Satanas @Jack Collins @Swagger @Zhero Khudo @Elchapo @jelskidoodle @legionalpha @CJ ZE @ddrrii - Please add and DM Koniz#1685, RoronoaGaming#4459, and Nicca#7342 on Discord if you are ready for your interview. You can also search their names through our search bar on the upper right of AuroraRP Discord. Otherwise, tag them on AuroraRP Discord's General Chat and say that your are ready for interview. Thank you!

OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION

[Steam Name]:grindcore
[Discord Name]:grindcore
[Do you have a working microphone?]:Yes
[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?]:Yes
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]:Friends
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life)]:None
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them)]:This will be the first community
[Steam Profile]: https://steamcommunity.com/id/retardationkills/

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Franco Buenavista
[Date of Birth]: 9/23/90
[Phone Number]: 95-304
[Current Occupation?]: Jobless
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?]: No crime record at all
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 50 words)]: Hi! I'm Franco and I'm new to the community but I'm looking forward to serve in this Community and keep help keep the law in order. I'm an easygoing and cheerful person. I love to roam the city and would love to meet new people. I love playing video games, tinker with electronics and travel.  I like to drive around town and drinking occasionally, a responsible citizen. Justice will be swift to criminals and offenders.

[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: I wanna maintain the peace and order in the community. Anyone who disobeys the law shall be dealt with fast.  I also applied for this position for my personal development and to be of service to the citizens.
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: I may be new to this job and RP but i have the willingness and eagerness to learn. I'm not hotheaded and I have good judgment. I will never let the people of this community down. 
[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?]: Yes
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?]: Yes
[Rate your driving skill? (1-10, 10 being the highest)]: 9
[What time are you online?]: 7pm - 10pm

[Steam Name:]shuyananahara76
[Date of Birth:]July 3 1993
[Gender:]male
[Discord Name:]UnExpected
[Do you have a working microphone?]Yes
[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?]Yes
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]Friends in Facebook
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):]No
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):]
[Steam Profile:]https://steamcommunity.com/id/shuyananahara76/

In Character

[Name:]Shuya Nanahara
[Phone Number:]
[Current Occupation?]None
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?]nope
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 100 words)] ako si shuya bago lang po ako sa larong GTA ROLEPLAY gusto ko po sana 
maenjoy yung laro and gusto ko na rin kasi noon pa na maging sundalo and ang astig kasi kahit san mo tignan db sana maging sundalo
ako kahit dto lang sa larong to and nga pala hnd ako makapagsundalo sa real life so ayun nag airsoft na lang ako para mafeel ang
pagiging sundalo db ang angas nun  72   and sana matangap yung application ko or maaproved db and gusto ko rin magkaroon ng new challenge
na makakatulong sa pag improve ng skills ko db para naman madevelop din yung character ko and wag kayo mag alala marunong ako sumunod hahahahaha
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] to protect and to serve to fight the enemy na mangugulo sa laro ng roleplay na to and to contribute my knowlege
about sa mga labanan kasi puro laro ko FPS hahaha
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] team player ako organize marunong sumunod sa mga rules and dpat loyal kahit roleplay 
[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?] as of now wala po kasi bago lang
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] as of now wala po kasi bago lang
[How good is your driving skill?] 7/10
[What time are you online?] dipende sa oras kasi may work in real life pero babad minsan umaga minsan hapon inaabot ng 12am hahaha 6am-12nn/2pm-12am/

OUT OF CHARACTER

[Steam Name:]Jediah
[Date of Birth:]05/31/83
[Gender:]Male
[Discord Name:]Jediah
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]FiveM
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):]None
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):]None
[Steam Profile:]Jediah

In Character

[Name:]Jediah
[Date of Birth:]05/31/83
[Gender:]Male
[Phone Number:]
[Current Occupation?]Pilot
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?]None
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 100 words)]A discipline RP Gamer, responsible, honest, joyful
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)]I apply for this position because i do believe that you are in need of a discipline, has integrity and a responsible person to be trusted to be a soldier of aurora server
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]Because I had the qualities you need in this kind of position and loyalty is one I posses 
[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?]Yes
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?]Yes
[How good is your driving skill?]10
[What time are you online?]Afternoon to Evening

@Kokot @jferrari @iMac @Alfred @JcoNub @JonSkieX @ppotpott @Marty @Madamn Gaming @Almira Kazumi @DonnPakundo @ShadowBunBun @Ompong Sumpong @vhinnz @MavyGaming @Satanas @Jack Collins @Swagger @Elchapo @legionalpha @CJ ZE @nbgrindcore @Shuya @J3diah - Please add and DM Koniz#1685, RoronoaGaming#4459, and Nicca#7342 on Discord if you are ready for your interview. You can also search their names through our search bar on the upper right of AuroraRP Discord. Otherwise, tag them on AuroraRP Discord's General Chat and say that your are ready for interview. Thank you!

NAMES MENTIONED ABOVE ARE THE LAST ONES TO UNDERGO INTERVIEW BEFORE BEING HIRED. FOR THOSE WHO WILL APPLY IN THE FUTURE, FROM NOW ON WE WILL BE USING YOUR APPLICATION FORM AS BASIS FOR HIRING. NO MORE INTERVIEWS, SO PLEASE BE SERIOUS WHEN APPLYING. THANK YOU.

[Steam Name:] Bucs
[Date of Birth:] 0/16/1993
[Discord Name:] Bucs
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] FiveM server list
[If you are a Law Enforcement Officer in real life or have been one in FiveM, tell us your experience in that job.] No
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] Nope.
[Steam Profile:] https://steamcommunity.com/id/BucsBucs

In Character

[Name:] Bucs Bucs
[Date of Birth:] 6/16/1993
[Phone Number:]  N/A *I lost my phone when I experienced being sucked below the map*
[Current Occupation?] Tailor
[Tell us a little about yourself. (At least 50 words)] I am what you call an old soul in a modern body with an advanced understanding of psychological warfare, also I come from a military background family although I didn't actually saw myself in this kind of profession until I experiencing the higher calling from Paginoong Chris Brown, my experience with him changed my views.
[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?] Yes.
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] Yes.
[How good is your driving skill?] I would say 7/10 *without the lag*
[What time are you online?] Mostly 8 PM onwards.
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] My reason for applying to the AFP is to be able to protect my fellow my man so that they may be able to live in a peaceful and friendly and just society. Also, I want to be able to be of service to Panginoong Chris Brown and to each and everyone at Aurora.
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] Because I am willing to offer my mind, body, and soul to the AFP. I am also a humble servant to Panginoong Chris Brown and I wouldn't want to fail his commands.

[If you are a Law Enforcement Officer in real life or have been one in FiveM, tell us your experience in that job.] I am not or have been a Law Enforcement Officer.
[Do you know the responsibilities of being an AFP? What are we responsible for?] Yes.
[Are you willing to undergo a training that will test your endurance, patience and perseverance?] Yes.
[Are you willing to undergo hard test and quick pace of work?] Yes.
[Are you willing to guard our base 24/7?] Yes!
[Are you willing to accept punishments for every wrongdoing?] Yes!
[Are you willing to risk your life in order to save your comrades?] Yes!
[Are you willing to eat your pride and follow orders from other people?] Yes!
[If accepted, do you promise to protect and respect the citizens of this city?] Yes!~
[Do you swear to comply, obey, and respect the rules and regulations of this city?] Yes!
[Were you a criminal before? If so, you must know that AFP does not allow any criminal activity. Are you willing to turn away from your criminal ways?] Yes!

11 hours ago, Bucs said:

[Steam Name:] Bucs
[Date of Birth:] 0/16/1993
[Discord Name:] Bucs
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] FiveM server list
[If you are a Law Enforcement Officer in real life or have been one in FiveM, tell us your experience in that job.] No
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] Nope.
[Steam Profile:] https://steamcommunity.com/id/BucsBucs

In Character

[Name:] Bucs Bucs
[Date of Birth:] 6/16/1993
[Phone Number:]  N/A *I lost my phone when I experienced being sucked below the map*
[Current Occupation?] Tailor
[Tell us a little about yourself. (At least 50 words)] I am what you call an old soul in a modern body with an advanced understanding of psychological warfare, also I come from a military background family although I didn't actually saw myself in this kind of profession until I experiencing the higher calling from Paginoong Chris Brown, my experience with him changed my views.
[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?] Yes.
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] Yes.
[How good is your driving skill?] I would say 7/10 *without the lag*
[What time are you online?] Mostly 8 PM onwards.
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] My reason for applying to the AFP is to be able to protect my fellow my man so that they may be able to live in a peaceful and friendly and just society. Also, I want to be able to be of service to Panginoong Chris Brown and to each and everyone at Aurora.
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] Because I am willing to offer my mind, body, and soul to the AFP. I am also a humble servant to Panginoong Chris Brown and I wouldn't want to fail his commands.

[If you are a Law Enforcement Officer in real life or have been one in FiveM, tell us your experience in that job.] I am not or have been a Law Enforcement Officer.
[Do you know the responsibilities of being an AFP? What are we responsible for?] Yes.
[Are you willing to undergo a training that will test your endurance, patience and perseverance?] Yes.
[Are you willing to guard our base 24/7?] Yes!
[Are you willing to accept punishments for every wrongdoing?] Yes!
[Are you willing to risk your life in order to save your comrades?] Yes!
[Are you willing to eat your pride and follow orders from other people?] Yes!
[If accepted, do you promise to protect and respect the citizens of this city?] Yes!~
[Do you swear to comply, obey, and respect the rules and regulations of this city?] Yes!
[Were you a criminal before? If so, you must know that AFP does not allow any criminal activity. Are you willing to turn away from your criminal ways?] Yes!

May mga tanong po na di nasagutan, paki-sagutan nalang po. Thank you!

[Explain this quote: "what you see, what you hear, leave it here".]

Situational Questions

[Do you know basic AFP scenarios? Give an example and explain what you will do in that situation.]
[If you see your comrades injured and an enemy is approaching, what will you do?]
[If you have an information regarding a civilian that is a terrorist but he is not wearing a terrorist uniform, what will you do once he starts threatening people?]
[In AFP, some of our Military vehicles and aircraft have this weapon called missile. Who are you going to target with this weapon? Enemy itself or their Asset? Why?]

In Character

[Phone Number:]None
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 100 words)] ako si shuya bago lang po ako sa larong GTA ROLEPLAY gusto ko po sana 
maenjoy yung laro and gusto ko na rin kasi noon pa na maging sundalo and ang astig kasi kahit san mo tignan db sana maging sundalo
ako kahit dto lang sa larong to and nga pala hnd ako makapagsundalo sa real life so ayun nag airsoft na lang ako para mafeel ang
pagiging sundalo db ang angas nun  72   and sana matangap yung application ko or maaproved db and gusto ko rin magkaroon ng new challenge
na makakatulong sa pag improve ng skills ko db para naman madevelop din yung character ko and wag kayo mag alala marunong ako sumunod hahahahaha 
[What time are you online?] 7am onwards pagwalang work
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] to protect and to serve to fight the enemy na mangugulo sa laro ng roleplay na to and gusto ko walang gulo sa to contribute my knowlege
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] team player ako organize marunong sumunod sa mga rules and dpat loyal kahit roleplay and then gusto ko
rin kasi maranasan magingsundalo kaya ayun kahit sa roleplay sana maranasan ko po 

[If you are a Law Enforcement Officer in real life or have been one in FiveM, tell us your experience in that job.] hnd pa ako nagiging law enforcement officer eh
[Are you willing to guard our base 24/7?] Yes
[Are you willing to accept punishments for every wrongdoing?] Yes
[Are you willing to risk your life in order to save your comrades?] Yes
[Are you willing to eat your pride and follow orders from other people?] Yes
[If accepted, do you promise to protect and respect the citizens of this city?] Yes
[Do you swear to comply, obey, and respect the rules and regulations of this city?] Yes

In Character

[Phone Number:]None
[What time are you online?] 7am onwards pagwalang work
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] to protect and to serve to fight the enemy na mangugulo sa laro ng roleplay na to and gusto ko walang gulo sa to contribute my knowlege
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] team player ako organize marunong sumunod sa mga rules and dpat loyal kahit roleplay and then gusto ko
rin kasi maranasan magingsundalo kaya ayun kahit sa roleplay sana maranasan ko po 

[If you are a Law Enforcement Officer in real life or have been one in FiveM, tell us your experience in that job.] hnd pa ako nagiging law enforcement officer eh
[Are you willing to guard our base 24/7?] Yes
[Are you willing to accept punishments for every wrongdoing?] Yes
[Are you willing to risk your life in order to save your comrades?] Yes
[Are you willing to eat your pride and follow orders from other people?] Yes
[If accepted, do you promise to protect and respect the citizens of this city?] Yes
[Do you swear to comply, obey, and respect the rules and regulations of this city?] Yes

Do you know basic AFP scenarios? Give an example and explain what you will do in that situation.]search and rescue, search and destroy 
[If you see your comrades injured and an enemy is approaching, what will you do?] help them or save them 
[If you have an information regarding a civilian that is a terrorist but he is not wearing a terrorist uniform, what will you do once he starts threatening people?] magsimula na pakalmahin sya at kung hnd parin lumaban na kung lalabanan ka niya and kung kinakailagan patayin go pero kung hnd naman at nakalma mo kasuhan mo para rin naman sa ikaliligtas ng civilians 
[In AFP, some of our Military vehicles and aircraft have this weapon called missile. Who are you going to target with this weapon? Enemy itself or their Asset? Why?] yung asset na lang nila kasi nga ano sempre tao parin naman sila may tinatawag na human rights db kaya ayun kung wala silang asset mahihirapan sila maging terorista db at hnd lang yun wala pang causalties db

4 hours ago, Defgha said:

May mga tanong po na di nasagutan, paki-sagutan nalang po. Thank you!

[Explain this quote: "what you see, what you hear, leave it here".]

Situational Questions

[Do you know basic AFP scenarios? Give an example and explain what you will do in that situation.]
[If you see your comrades injured and an enemy is approaching, what will you do?]
[If you have an information regarding a civilian that is a terrorist but he is not wearing a terrorist uniform, what will you do once he starts threatening people?]
[In AFP, some of our Military vehicles and aircraft have this weapon called missile. Who are you going to target with this weapon? Enemy itself or their Asset? Why?]

[Explain this quote: "what you see, what you hear, leave it here".] It means the vow of secrecy, just like at the "Fight Club".

Situational Questions

[Do you know basic AFP scenarios? Give an example and explain what you will do in that situation.] Saving those people during a hold-up situation, Kidnappings, and bank robberies.
[If you see your comrades injured and an enemy is approaching, what will you do?] Risky my life in order to save my comrade.
[If you have an information regarding a civilian that is a terrorist but he is not wearing a terrorist uniform, what will you do once he starts threatening people?] Report to the home base and assess the situation wisely and be ready to put the terrorist down.
[In AFP, some of our Military vehicles and aircraft have this weapon called missile. Who are you going to target with this weapon? Enemy itself or their Asset? Why?] The Enemy, because without the enemy the Asset is worthless.