@Kokot @jferrari @iMac @Alfred @JcoNub @ppotpott @Marty @Madamn Gaming @Almira Kazumi @DonnPakundo @ShadowBunBun @Ompong Sumpong @vhinnz @MavyGaming @Satanas @Jack Collins @Swagger @Elchapo @CJ ZE @J3diah - Please DM me on Discord: Defgha#5644 or message me here in the Forums and let me know if you will still proceed with the interview for AFP. THIS IS THE LAST CALL. Thank you!

Sorry for late reply I am waiting for the announcement in the game. Thinking that I should be also checking the Forum Site.... Hoping for your open understanding that I can still be place in you list for the interview...

Thanks and More Power!!!

Jediah

OUT OF CHARACTER
Please answer these questions based on your real life, not your character.

[Steam Name:] кαρασ
[Date of Birth:] 6/18/92
[Gender:] M
[Discord Name:] KAPAO
[Do you have a working microphone?] Yes
[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?] Yes
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] Invited by a friend
[If you are a Law Enforcement Officer in real life or have been one in FiveM, tell us your experience in that job.] n/a
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] nope
[Steam Profile:] http://steamcommunity.com/id/KapaoNgInaMo/

In Character
Please answer these questions as your in-game character persona.

[Name:] Piolo Ascal
[Date of Birth:] 6/18/92
[Gender:] M
[Phone Number:] New phone di pa kabisado 
[Current Occupation?] Tailor
[Tell us a little about yourself. (At least 50 words)] I began my career in tailoring ever since I graduated, but I always think about being a man of the law everyday at work since I've always wanted to be a soldier. That's my dream as a kid. I also tried applying as an actor in several tv networks just to fulfill my dreams to be a soldier even just in the movies but luck was not on my side. But today, this is my opportunity for the real thing. I want to serve the people of my country
[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?] Yes
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] Yes
[How good is your driving skill?] Very good if it's smooth. Decent if it's lagging
[What time are you online?] 6pm onwards
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] First of all, this is my dream and I think I will be a very useful addition to the AFP since I am a very hardcore team player. 100% dedicated to do what's best for the team first before minding my own self. I also want to serve the people in my country. I hate criminals, especially those who think and act as if they're above the law. My goal is to eradicate these people who hurt the innocent. 
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] Because I'm a very very good team player. I think I can contribute to the AFP in many ways and I am willing to put my life on the line to serve my country. 
[If you are a Law Enforcement Officer in real life or have been one in FiveM, tell us your experience in that job.] n/a
[Do you know the responsibilities of being an AFP? What are we responsible for?] Enforcing and keeping the peace in our country. Protect the innocent especially those who can't fight for themselves.
[Are you willing to undergo a training that will test your endurance, patience and perseverance?] Yes
[Are you willing to undergo hard test and quick pace of work?] Yes
[Do you know basic radio codes? Give an example.] 10-4 Copy
[Are you willing to guard our base 24/7?] Yes
[Are you willing to accept punishments for every wrongdoing?] Yes
[Are you willing to risk your life in order to save your comrades?] Yes
[Are you willing to eat your pride and follow orders from other people? ] Yes
[If accepted, do you promise to protect and respect the citizens of this city?] Yes
[Do you swear to comply, obey, and respect the rules and regulations of this city?] Yes
[Were you a criminal before? If so, you must know that AFP does not allow any criminal activity. Are you willing to turn away from your criminal ways?] Nope and Yes, I'm willing. 
[Explain this quote: "what you see, what you hear, leave it here".] What happens in the AFP stays in the AFP.

Situational Questions

[Do you know basic AFP scenarios? Give an example and explain what you will do in that situation.] Stopping armed robberies. The safety of the civilians will be the top priority. After making sure they are out of harm's way, I will then proceed to take care of the criminals. 
[If you see your comrades injured and an enemy is approaching, what will you do?] I will put my life on the line to cover them and make sure they're safe until reinforcements arrive.
[If you have an information regarding a civilian that is a terrorist but he is not wearing a terrorist uniform, what will you do once he starts threatening people?] Terrorist uniform or not, if he's endangering the safety of innocent civilians, I will do my job. 
[In AFP, some of our Military vehicles and aircraft have this weapon called missile. Who are you going to target with this weapon? Enemy itself or their Asset? Why?] The enemy. Cut off the head of the snake and the body will be useless. 

[Date of Birth:] 29/11/2001
[Gender:] Male
[Discord Name:] Joker
[Do you have a working microphone?] Indeed
[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?] Yes
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] YouTuber, and a friend  of mine 
[If you are a Law Enforcement Officer in real life or have been one in FiveM, tell us your experience in that job.] no, I haven't . this is my first city
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] no, First here
[Steam Profile:] https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198433119086

In Character

[Name:] Mark Domingo
[Date of Birth:] 29/11/2001
[Phone Number:] 0476991138
[Current Occupation?] employed
[Tell us a little about yourself. (At least 50 words)]  My name is Mark, 18 yrs old. I finish yr12 last year on November 15, 2019,  I work as a McDonald employee, And planning to get an apprenticeship soon. I live here in Australia for about 3 yrs now. I like playing video games, I play all the time, I have my real-life licence and own a car. planning to buy a house in ph soon after I get a proper job.
[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?] Yes
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] Indeed I do
[How good is your driving skill?] 8 I recon
[What time are you online?] well depends, on the morning i play 12-4 so 10-2 in ph, and in night i play 6-12or 2 so 4-12.
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I play all the time, and respect other comrades, and willing to serve the country.
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] Because I respect all players, I play all the time, and willing to do anything for the country .
[If you are a Law Enforcement Officer in real life or have been one in FiveM, tell us your experience in that job.] Sadly I don't.
[Do you know the responsibilities of being an AFP? What are we responsible for?] Yes, we must protect the city from terrorists, gangs,and everything.
[Are you willing to undergo a training that will test your endurance, patience and perseverance?] Yes indeed
[Are you willing to undergo hard test and quick pace of work?] Yes for this country
[Do you know basic radio codes? Give an example.] 10-4 copy
[Are you willing to guard our base 24/7?] yes
[Are you willing to accept punishments for every wrongdoing?] yes 
[Are you willing to risk your life in order to save your comrades?] Yes
[Are you willing to eat your pride and follow orders from other people?] Yes
[If accepted, do you promise to protect and respect the citizens of this city?] Yes, I Do promise to protect the city
[Do you swear to comply, obey, and respect the rules and regulations of this city?]  I Swear to comply, obey and respect the citizens of the city.
[Were you a criminal before? If so, you must know that AFP does not allow any criminal activity. Are you willing to turn away from your criminal ways?] No, I don't. I only do good things in this city. and yes I'm willing to turn away from my criminal ways.
[Explain this quote: "what you see, what you hear, leave it here".] What we do it must not go outside the room, stay in private.

Situational Questions

[Do you know basic AFP scenarios? Give an example and explain what you will do in that situation.]  stopping the robberies and fighting the criminals, Ill make sure that the hostage/ civilian is safe, try to negotiate, and if they fight back we going to fight back as well. 
[If you see your comrades injured and an enemy is approaching, what will you do?] I will try to recuse them for the sake of my life, and help them if they are injured bring to them in the medics.
[If you have information regarding a civilian that is a terrorist but he is not wearing a terrorist uniform, what will you do once he starts threatening people?] terrorist uniform or not ill fight back and keep safe the civilians. I will do my job to protect the city
[In AFP, some of our Military vehicles and aircraft have this weapon called missile. Who are you going to target with this weapon? Enemy itself or their Asset? Why?] the enemy,  because they plan everything and they should suffer from it.

OUT OF CHARACTER

[Steam Name:] djardeljicko
[Date of Birth:] Nov 06, 1994
[Discord Name:] djardeljicko#9101
[Do you have a working microphone?] YES
[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?] YES
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]  from a friend
[If you are a Law Enforcement Officer in real life or have been one in FiveM, tell us your experience in that job.] 
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] No
[Steam Profile:] https://steamcommunity.com/id/DjardelJicko/

In Character

[Name:] Djardel Jicko
[Date of Birth:] Nov. 06, 1994
[Phone Number:] 56-388
[Current Occupation?] N/A
[Tell us a little about yourself. (At least 50 words)]
[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?] YES
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] YES
[How good is your driving skill?] good enough
[What time are you online?] 8pm+ ph time
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)]
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] Because im willing to sacrifice myself for the city
[If you are a Law Enforcement Officer in real life or have been one in FiveM, tell us your experience in that job.] 
[Do you know the responsibilities of being an AFP? What are we responsible for?] No :(
[Are you willing to undergo a training that will test your endurance, patience and perseverance?] YES
[Are you willing to undergo hard test and quick pace of work?] YES
[Do you know basic radio codes? Give an example.] NO :(
[Are you willing to guard our base 24/7?] YES
[Are you willing to accept punishments for every wrongdoing?] YES
[Are you willing to risk your life in order to save your comrades?] YES
[Are you willing to eat your pride and follow orders from other people?] YES
[If accepted, do you promise to protect and respect the citizens of this city?] YES
[Do you swear to comply, obey, and respect the rules and regulations of this city?] YES
[Were you a criminal before? If so, you must know that AFP does not allow any criminal activity. Are you willing to turn away from your criminal ways?] NO
[Explain this quote: "what you see, what you hear, leave it here".] i dont understand :(

Situational Questions

[Do you know basic AFP scenarios? Give an example and explain what you will do in that situation.] No sorry
[If you see your comrades injured and an enemy is approaching, what will you do?] protect them
[If you have an information regarding a civilian that is a terrorist but he is not wearing a terrorist uniform, what will you do once he starts threatening people?] Observe and be alert
[In AFP, some of our Military vehicles and aircraft have this weapon called missile. Who are you going to target with this weapon? Enemy itself or their Asset? Why?] Whoever is a threat i will target them

Steam Name: CORE-SKY
Date of Birth: JANUARY 21 2001
Discord Name: GEN.SKY
Do you have a working microphone?  YES
Do you own a legal copy of GTA V? YES
How did you find out about Aurora RP? WITH MY FRIEND

Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them): Asadal
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198876828903/

In Character

Name: Sobitchi Purge
Date of Birth: 01-21-2001
Phone Number: 27-986
Current Occupation? RICHMAN
Tell us a little about yourself. my nickname is Sky in any game. Im 19 years old my hobby is computer games and my common game i play are LoL , CSgo , COD , CF and MORE
Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses? Yes
Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit? Yes
How good is your driving skill? 8/10
What time are you online? 6 pm to 1 am or 7 pm to 1 am
Reason for applying? My friend invite me to Join and i want to experience being army in RP 
Why should we choose you over other applicants? I have discipline in my self and  i am active in five M
Do you know the responsibilities of being an AFP? What are we responsible for? Yes, to protect our country and to help the citizen in case of emergency 
Are you willing to undergo a training that will test your endurance, patience and perseverance? Yes
Are you willing to undergo hard test and quick pace of work? Yes
Do you know basic radio codes? No
Are you willing to guard our base 24/7? Yes
Are you willing to accept punishments for every wrongdoing? Yes
Are you willing to risk your life in order to save your comrades? Yes
Are you willing to eat your pride and follow orders from other people? Yes
If accepted, do you promise to protect and respect the citizens of this city? Yes
Do you swear to comply, obey, and respect the rules and regulations of this city? Yes
Were you a criminal before? NO

•  

[Steam Name:] jajacOoL1994

[Date of Birth:] SEPTEMBER 15, 1994

[Gender:] MALE

[Discord Name:] justdane94/jajacOoL1994#9760

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] FACEBOOK PAGE

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] NONE

[Steam Profile:] https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198236172618/

In Character

[Name:] DJ LORENZO

[Date of Birth:] 09-15-1994

[Phone Number:] 72-804

[Current Occupation?] UNEMPLOYED

[Tell us a little about yourself. (At least 50 words)] IM A BUSKER IN THE CITY I LOVE TO SING.

[How good is your driving skill?] GOOD ENOUGH 

[What time are you online?] AS MUCH AS IT IS REALLY NEEDED

[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I WANT TO TAKE CARE OF THE CITY AS A BUSKER I SAW IN MY TWO FREAKING EYES HOW THE CRIMES GONE WILD.

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] IM FLEXIBLE, GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILL AND IM FRIENDLY IF YOUR FRIENDLY IF NOT THEN GET OUT OF MY SIGHT.

[If you are a Law Enforcement Officer in real life or have been one in FiveM, tell us your experience in that job.] NONE

[Do you know the responsibilities of being an AFP? What are we responsible for?] TO PROTECT AND RESPECT THE CITIZENS OF AURORA.

[Are you willing to undergo a training that will test your endurance, patience and perseverance?] YES

[Do you know basic radio codes? Give an example.] 10-4 ACKNOWLEDGEMENT; 10-8 IN SERVICE; 10-23 STANDBY

[Are you willing to eat your pride and follow orders from other people?] IF HE/SHE IS IN THE HIGHER COMMAND

[If accepted, do you promise to protect and respect the citizens of this city?] YES

[Do you swear to comply, obey, and respect the rules and regulations of this city?] YES

[Were you a criminal before? If so, you must know that AFP does not allow any criminal activity. Are you willing to turn away from your criminal ways?] CRIMINAL CRIMES IS NOT ON MY VOCABULARY.

[Explain this quote: "what you see, what you hear, leave it here".] CONFIDENTIALITY IS A MUST.

Situational Questions

[Do you know basic AFP scenarios? Give an example and explain what you will do in that situation.] THERES A STATE OF EMERGENCY IN THE CITY AND ALL THE SOLDIERS ARE DEFUSING THE BOMB. I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO ARE NEAR THE BOMB. -I'LL DEFUSE THE BOMB BY MYSELF OR ELSE ILL SACRIFICE MY LIFE. 

[If you see your comrades injured and an enemy is approaching, what will you do?] AFTER A CALL FOR BACK UP, I WILL PREVENT A DISTRACTION AS MUCH AS I CAN.

[If you have an information regarding a civilian that is a terrorist but he is not wearing a terrorist uniform, what will you do once he starts threatening people?] ILL GO FOR INTEROGATION AND CHECK HIS IDENTIFICATION.

[In AFP, some of our Military vehicles and aircraft have this weapon called missile. Who are you going to target with this weapon? Enemy itself or their Asset? Why?] ASSET, A LEGEND ONCE SAID IF YOU WANT TO KILL A ZOMBIE SHOOT THEM IN THE HEAD. SO FOR ME, WE HAVE TO HIT ROOTS OF ALL EVIL BEFORE HIS HANDS FULL OF ASSISTANCE.

Edited by Dj Lorenzo
THE FORMAT IS WRONG

1 minute ago, Dj Lorenzo said:

[Steam Name:] jajacOoL1994
[Date of Birth:] SEPTEMBER 15, 1994
[Discord Name:] justdane94/jajacOoL1994#9760
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] FACEBOOK PAGE
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] NONE
[Steam Profile:] https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198236172618/

In Character

[Name:] DJ LORENZO
[Date of Birth:] 09-15-1994
[Phone Number:] 72-804
[Current Occupation?] UNEMPLOYED
[Tell us a little about yourself. (At least 50 words)] IM A BUSKER IN THE CITY I LOVE TO SING.
[How good is your driving skill?] GOOD ENOUGH 
[What time are you online?] AS MUCH AS IT IS REALLY NEEDED
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I WANT TO TAKE CARE OF THE CITY AS A BUSKER I SAW IN MY TWO FREAKING EYES HOW THE CRIMES GONE WILD.
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] IM FLEXIBLE, GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILL AND IM FRIENDLY IF YOUR FRIENDLY IF NOT THEN GET OUT OF MY SIGHT.
[If you are a Law Enforcement Officer in real life or have been one in FiveM, tell us your experience in that job.] NONE
[Do you know the responsibilities of being an AFP? What are we responsible for?] TO PROTECT AND RESPECT THE CITIZENS OF AURORA.
[Do you know basic radio codes? Give an example.] 10-4 ACKNOWLEDGEMENT; 10-8 IN SERVICE; 10-23 STANDBY
[Are you willing to eat your pride and follow orders from other people?] IF HE/SHE IS IN THE HIGHER COMMAND
[Were you a criminal before? If so, you must know that AFP does not allow any criminal activity. Are you willing to turn away from your criminal ways?] CRIMINAL CRIMES IS NOT ON MY VOCABULARY.
[Explain this quote: "what you see, what you hear, leave it here".] CONFIDENTIALITY IS A MUST.

Situational Questions

[Do you know basic AFP scenarios? Give an example and explain what you will do in that situation.] THERES A STATE OF EMERGENCY IN THE CITY AND ALL THE SOLDIERS ARE DEFUSING THE BOMB. I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO ARE NEAR THE BOMB. -I'LL DEFUSE THE BOMB BY MYSELF OR ELSE ILL SACRIFICE MY LIFE. 
[If you see your comrades injured and an enemy is approaching, what will you do?] AFTER A CALL FOR BACK UP, I WILL PREVENT A DISTRACTION AS MUCH AS I CAN.
[If you have an information regarding a civilian that is a terrorist but he is not wearing a terrorist uniform, what will you do once he starts threatening people?] ILL GO FOR INTEROGATION AND CHECK HIS IDENTIFICATION.
[In AFP, some of our Military vehicles and aircraft have this weapon called missile. Who are you going to target with this weapon? Enemy itself or their Asset? Why?] ASSET, A LEGEND ONCE SAID IF YOU WANT TO KILL A ZOMBIE SHOOT THEM IN THE HEAD. SO FOR ME, WE HAVE TO HIT ROOTS OF ALL EVIL BEFORE HIS HANDS FULL OF ASSISTANCE.

[Steam Name]: EZsniper
[Gender]: Male
[Discord Name]: Pablo Escobar #7924
[Do you have a working microphone?]: Yes i have
[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?]: yes i do
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]: Family member.
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life)]: Yes
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them)]: Yes, Cartel City Newlife
[Steam Profile]: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198074627587/

------------------------------------------

[Name]: Pablo Escobar
[Date of Birth]: November 17, 1998
[Gender]: Male
[Phone Number]: To be followed
[Current Occupation?]: Pilot
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?]: N/A
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 50 words)]: They call me Pablo and i do alot of things for money, ive been living in the city for a couple of weeks now, i like shootouts as i dont have a family, i risk my self everyday so i might as well protect the city and fight agaisnt terrorist
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: becuase i want to learn new skills and learn more about the job of AFP, and how they do things around the city, id like to die for the city i was born in.
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: Because i believe i have the right skills for the job that poeple dont have, I have a lot of knowledge on the rules and I am well matured and take Roleplay seriously, i can also perform my job on the highest level while being under pressure.
[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?]: Yes i do
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?]: Yes
[How good is your driving skill?] In the scale of 1-10 its 8
[What time are you online?]: 8PM to 8AM mostly at Night
[Do you know the responsibilities of being an AFP? What are we responsible for?] Fight against terrorist to lower the crime rates, and basically protect the city
[Are you willing to undergo a training that will test your endurance, patience and perseverance?] yes 
[Are you willing to undergo hard test and quick pace of work?] yes
[Do you know basic radio codes? Give an example.] (This is private pablo, Reporting for duty Mam! Sir!) , (Asking for permission to Land with buddy Escobar)
[Are you willing to guard our base 24/7?] yes
[Are you willing to accept punishments for every wrongdoing?] yes
[Are you willing to risk your life in order to save your comrades?] yes
[Are you willing to eat your pride and follow orders from other people?] yes
[If accepted, do you promise to protect and respect the citizens of this city?] yes
[Do you swear to comply, obey, and respect the rules and regulations of this city?] yes
[Were you a criminal before? If so, you must know that AFP does not allow any criminal activity. Are you willing to turn away from your criminal ways?] yes
[Explain this quote: "what you see, what you hear, leave it here".] I everything i saw, heard is always left at the same place. keep it secret.

Situational Questions

[Do you know basic AFP scenarios? Give an example and explain what you will do in that situation.] Terrosit attack, I will join forces with my team and follow the commands of the higher ups to fight against terrosist ang gangs
[If you see your comrades injured and an enemy is approaching, what will you do?] Depending on the situation i will shoot or cease fire to call for backup.
[If you have an information regarding a civilian that is a terrorist but he is not wearing a terrorist uniform, what will you do once he starts threatening people?] I will ask him questions, try to get information about himself aswell as being more vigilant around him.
[In AFP, some of our Military vehicles and aircraft have this weapon called missile. Who are you going to target with this weapon? Enemy itself or their Asset? Why?] My main target is the one that has a bigger threat.

OUT OF CHARACTER

[Steam Name:]Dxstine
[Date of Birth:] Sep 7, 2001
[Gender:]Male
[Discord Name:]Dxstine
[Do you have a working microphone?]Yes
[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?]Yes
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]Saw it from the server list
[If you are a Law Enforcement Officer in real life or have been one in FiveM, tell us your experience in that job.]None
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):]Vendetta,Black Mafia City, Paradox and Cartel
[Steam Profile:]https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199058844944

In Character

[Name:]Boy Ong
[Date of Birth:]1995/2/7
[Gender:]Male
[Phone Number:]50-823
[Current Occupation?]Tailor
[Tell us a little about yourself. (At least 50 words)]I've always wanted to serve for my city, because our citizen needs to be protected from terrorists and other bad kind. I've been helping people even though i have nothing.Being a part of AFP or PNP is really my dream, because i want to serve justice.
[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?]Yes
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?]Yes
[How good is your driving skill?] if there's a rating from 1-10 i rate it 8
[What time are you online?]7am to 3pm
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)]I want to join AFP to protect our citizen.I want to make this city safe.I want to serve justice from people who needs it
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)I follow orders and can get along with other co-workers and higher ranks.I'm a very hardworking and loyal citizen.I can take my full responsibilities and can do my job in 8hrs straight.
[If you are a Law Enforcement Officer in real life or have been one in FiveM, tell us your experience in that job.]None
[Do you know the responsibilities of being an AFP? What are we responsible for?]Yes,AFP's are responsible on protecting the city from the terrorists and other bad kind
[Are you willing to undergo a training that will test your endurance, patience and perseverance?]Yes
[Are you willing to undergo hard test and quick pace of work?]Yes
[Do you know basic radio codes? Give an example.]Permission to speak Sir!, Hold your fire.Standby,Clear
[Are you willing to guard our base 24/7?]Not sure,because i can only play 8hrs from 7am to 3pm but i can do it 8hrs straight
[Are you willing to accept punishments for every wrongdoing?]Yes
[Are you willing to risk your life in order to save your comrades?]Yes
[Are you willing to eat your pride and follow orders from other people?]Yes
[If accepted, do you promise to protect and respect the citizens of this city?]Yes
[Do you swear to comply, obey, and respect the rules and regulations of this city?]Yes
[Were you a criminal before? If so, you must know that AFP does not allow any criminal activity. Are you willing to turn away from your criminal ways?]Sometimes, but i can change my ways.
[Explain this quote: "what you see, what you hear, leave it here".] What ever you see, What ever you hear, You must keep it on private.

Situational Questions

[Do you know basic AFP scenarios? Give an example and explain what you will do in that situation.]Terrorists attack to the city,They have hostages, If we do something bad something will happen.I'll be calm as possible,I will negotiate with the terrorists and we will give them what they want for the sake of the hostages lives.
[If you see your comrades injured and an enemy is approaching, what will you do?]It's either i make a shot or standby and wait for backups
[If you have an information regarding a civilian that is a terrorist but he is not wearing a terrorist uniform, what will you do once he starts threatening people?]
[In AFP, some of our Military vehicles and aircraft have this weapon called missile. Who are you going to target with this weapon? Enemy itself or their Asset? Why?]The leader or the one who's leading them, because if their leader dies, they will retreat.

Edited by Dxstine