15 hours ago, Jayceestoner said:

Incomplete Application Form. Please check the first page for the complete one. Thank you!

APPLICATION FORMAT

OUT OF CHARACTER

Please answer these  questions based on your real life, not your character.

[Steam Name:] Arvsss

[Date of Birth:] June 10, 2003

[Gender:] Male

[Discord Name:] Arvi#1443

[Do you have a working microphone?] Yes

[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?] Yes

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] Because my friends are playing in this server

[If you are a Law Enforcement Officer in real life or have been one in FiveM, tell us your experience in that job.] I experienced that if you do all of your best in your work you will have a successful job.

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] 
RYZEN CITY
Sinag RP
Ascension City RP
Legacy City RP
Vendetta RP 
Lotus City RP

[Steam Profile:] https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198416708844/

In Character

Please answer these questions as your in-game character persona.

[Name:] Mr. Arvssss

[Phone Number:] I forgot

[Current Occupation?] I am a Gang member

[Tell us a little about yourself. (At least 50 words)] Ako si Mr.Arvsss nanggaling ako sa ibat ibang syudad at dahil sa kakagala ko ay napadpad ako sa syudad ng Aurora at nahanap ko na din ang aking mga kaibigan dahil dito sila naninirahan isa sa aking mga kaibigan ay member ng Gaijin Gang at sinasabi ko sakanya na mali ang pagsama sa ganoong mga organization at ayaw niya makinig saakin.  Kaya naman gusto kong makasali sa AFP upang mapigilan ko sila sa kanilang mga ginagawa na hindi maganda para sa bayan. Gusto ko din na mapanatili ang bayan o ang syudad na tahimik at mapayapang syudad.

[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?] Yes

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] Yes

[How good is your driving skill?] If i rate it 1-10 It is 8

[What time are you online?] 12NN- 9:00 PM /9:00 PM to 3:00AM

[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] Like I said I want to teach my friend what is right job. 
I want to be a strong and respectful man.
I want to earn money for my food and other expenses

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]
I am hard working employee.
I will do my best to make the city peaceful.
I focus to my job, (kahit na kaibigan o sino paman basta nagkasala sa batas ay dapat hulihin)

APPLICATION FORMAT

OUT OF CHARACTER

Please answer these  questions based on your real life, not your character.

[Steam Name:] Arvsss

[Discord Name:] Arvi#1443

[Do you have a working microphone?] Yes

[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?] Yes

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] Because my friends are playing in this server

[If you are a Law Enforcement Officer in real life or have been one in FiveM, tell us your experience in that job.] I experienced that if you do all of your best in your work you will have a successful job.

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] 
RYZEN CITY
Sinag RP
Ascension City RP
Legacy City RP
Vendetta RP 
Lotus City RP

[Steam Profile:] https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198416708844/

In Character

[Name:] Mr. Arvssss

[Phone Number:] I forgot

[Current Occupation?] I am a Gang member

[Tell us a little about yourself. (At least 50 words)] Ako si Mr.Arvsss nanggaling ako sa ibat ibang syudad at dahil sa kakagala ko ay napadpad ako sa syudad ng Aurora at nahanap ko na din ang aking mga kaibigan dahil dito sila naninirahan isa sa aking mga kaibigan ay member ng Gaijin Gang at sinasabi ko sakanya na mali ang pagsama sa ganoong mga organization at ayaw niya makinig saakin.  Kaya naman gusto kong makasali sa AFP upang mapigilan ko sila sa kanilang mga ginagawa na hindi maganda para sa bayan. Gusto ko din na mapanatili ang bayan o ang syudad na tahimik at mapayapang syudad.

[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?] Yes

[How good is your driving skill?] If i rate it 1-10 It is 8

[What time are you online?] 12NN- 9:00 PM /9:00 PM to 3:00AM

[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] Like I said I want to teach my friend what is right job. 
I want to be a strong and respectful man.
I want to earn money for my food and other expenses

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]
I am hard working employee.
I will do my best to make the city peaceful.
I focus to my job, (kahit na kaibigan o sino paman basta nagkasala sa batas ay dapat hulihin)

QUESTION AND ANSWER.

DIRECTION: CHOOSE THE CORRECT ANSWERS

1. What was the original title of the Filipino National Anthem?

A. Bayang Magiliw        C. Marcha Filipina Magdalo                     ANSWER: B

B. Lupang Hinirang       B. Diwa ng Bayan

2. Who was Dubbed as 'Ama ng Wikang Pambansa'?

A. Manuel L.Quezon       C. Emilio Aguinaldo                                 ANSWER: A

B. Manuel Roxas          B. Ramon Magsaysay
3. Who is the current President of the Philippines?

A. Rodrigo Rio Duterte   C. Leni Robredo                                        ANSWER: B

B. Rodrigo Roa Duterte   D. Rodrigo Rio Duterte II
4. Recklessness always Entail JEOPARDY.

A. Crisis    C. Danger                                                                           ANSWER:  C

B. Control   D. Aggression
5. Who is the CHIEF OF STAFF OF THE ARMED FORCES OF THE PHILLIPINNES IN AURORA?

A. Bads Minton             C. Denise Jenkins  E. Kony Sanchez       ANSWER: B

B. Blair Cornelia Waldorf  D. Soap Molkov

II.

6. GIVE THE 5 POINTS OF MILITARY DISCIPLINE. 1. Obey first before you complain. 2. The fault of one is the fault of all. 3. My “buddy” is my body. 4. If it is not for the good of all, I will not sacrifice myself. 5. I must be stable even under pressure.
7. What is the meaning of LOYALTY AND HONOR IN THE AFP? Remained loyal to the commander or the one who give the order
8. If you are a Law Enforcement Officer in real life or have been one in FiveM, tell us your experience in that job. I experienced that if you do all of your best in your work you will have a successful job.
9. Do you know the responsibilities of being an AFP? Maintaining the peace in the city. Keep safe all of the Citizens of the city from the terrorist or any bad groups/people
10. Are you willing to undergo a training that will test your endurance, patience and perseverance? Yes 
11. Are you willing to undergo hard test and quick pace of work? Yes.
12. Do you know basic radio codes? Give an example. 10-1 Receiving poorly 10-2 Recieving well.
13. Are you willing to guard our base 24/7? Yes. 
14. Are you willing to accept punishments for every wrongdoing if no why? Yes Sir.
15. Are you willing to risk your life in order to save your comrades? Yes.
16. Are you willing to eat your pride and follow orders from other people? Yes Sir.
17. If accepted, do you promise to protect and respect the citizens of this city? Sincerly yes
18. Do you swear to comply, obey, and respect the rules and regulations of this city? Yes. 
19. Were you a criminal before? If so, you must know that AFP does not allow any criminal activity. Are you willing to turn away from your criminal ways? Yes Sir. For the sake of my friend to stop him with their illegal activities.
20. Explain this quote: "what you see, what you hear, leave it here". Keep your mouth shut.

SITUATIONAL QUESTIONS 

1. Do you know basic AFP scenarios? Give an example and explain what you will do in that situation. No.
2. If you see your comrades injured and an enemy is approaching, what will you do? Secure the perimeter also giving cover shot/fire shot to retrieve his/her injured body to the safe zone.
3. If you have an information regarding a civilian that is a terrorist but he is not wearing a terrorist uniform, what will you do once he starts threatening people? Report to commander/chief to make a surveillance to that particular person and if that information is true you have to arrest that person
4. In AFP, some of our Military vehicles and aircraft have this weapon called missile. Who are you going to target with this weapon? Those villain with high powered vehicle like Tanks, Helicopter or any vechicle that can harm our comrade's.

APPLICATION FORMAT

OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION

Please answer these questions based on your real life, not your character.

[Steam Name]:not_the_enemy

[Gender]:male

[Discord Name]:thecassowary

[Do you have a working microphone?]:yes

[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?]:yes

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]: from my girlfriend

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life)]:none

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them)]:no

[Steam Profile]:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198350324235/

In Character

[Name:] Flying Cassowary

[Date of Birth:] 28/ 12/ 1989

[Gender:] male

[Phone Number:] 77-939

[Current Occupation?] pilot

[Tell us a little about yourself. (At least 50 words)] I usually think of myself as being quite logical. I think linearly based on cause and possible effects. I'm a military enthusiast and I'm quite familiar with military organizations/ chain of command.
I'm particularly interested in anything related to World War II. I'm also an aviation aficionado. I can converse about aircraft all day. 

[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?] yes

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] yes

[How good is your driving skill?] 9

[What time are you online?] no specific time

[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I needed a change of pace in Aurora. Being a pilot sometimes puts me in a state of ennui. It seems like the armed forces get a lot of action lately, might as well get in on it.

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] Being a military enthusiast, I think I know what I'm getting into and I'm quite familiar with it. I am not affiliated with any criminal gang/ group. Furthermore, I am quite confident I can fly your air assets.

QUESTION AND ANSWER.

A. Bayang Magiliw        C. Marcha Filipina Magdalo                     ANSWER: C

A. Manuel L.Quezon       C. Emilio Aguinaldo                                 ANSWER: A

A. Rodrigo Rio Duterte   C. Leni Robredo                                        ANSWER: B

A. Crisis    C. Danger                                                                           ANSWER: C

A. Bads Minton             C. Denise Jenkins  E. Kony Sanchez       ANSWER:A

II.

6. GIVE THE 5 POINTS OF MILITARY DISCIPLINE.

Obey first before you complain.
The fault of one is the fault of all.
My "buddy" is my body.
If it is not for the good of all, I will not sacrifice myself.
I must be stable even under pressure.

7. What is the meaning of LOYALTY AND HONOR IN THE AFP? Loyalty means an expression in words and in deeds strong support to those who lead. Honor means to not cheat, lie, steal, or violate moral ethical codes or tolerate the violation of the same.

8. If you are a Law Enforcement Officer in real life or have been one in FiveM, tell us your experience in that job. not applicable

9. Do you know the responsibilities of being an AFP? What are we responsible for? Protect the citizens of Aurora

10. Are you willing to undergo a training that will test your endurance, patience and perseverance? yes

11. Are you willing to undergo hard test and quick pace of work? yes

12. Do you know basic radio codes? Give an example. no

13. Are you willing to guard our base 24/7? yes

14. Are you willing to accept punishments for every wrongdoing if no why? yes

15. Are you willing to risk your life in order to save your comrades? yes

16. Are you willing to eat your pride and follow orders from other people?yes

17. If accepted, do you promise to protect and respect the citizens of this city? yes

18. Do you swear to comply, obey, and respect the rules and regulations of this city? yes

19. Were you a criminal before? If so, you must know that AFP does not allow any criminal activity. Are you willing to turn away from your criminal ways? I never had criminal records

20. Explain this quote: "what you see, what you hear, leave it here". It is a form of military secrecy. It is there to protect military secrets and safeguard the lives of each member of the armed forces.

SITUATIONAL QUESTIONS 

1. Do you know basic AFP scenarios? Give an example and explain what you will do in that situation. no
2. If you see your comrades injured and an enemy is approaching, what will you do? kill the enemy first
3. If you have an information regarding a civilian that is a terrorist but he is not wearing a terrorist uniform, what will you do once he starts threatening people? arrest him immediately
4. In AFP, some of our Military vehicles and aircraft have this weapon called missile. Who are you going to target with this weapon? Enemy itself or their Asset? Why? missiles are for assets only. I think it would be overkill to use it on people.

On 7/26/2020 at 3:17 PM, the cassowary said:

APPLICATION FORMAT

OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION

[Steam Name]:not_the_enemy

[Gender]:male

[Discord Name]:thecassowary

[Do you have a working microphone?]:yes

[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?]:yes

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]: from my girlfriend

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life)]:none

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them)]:no

[Steam Profile]:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198350324235/

In Character

[Name:] Flying Cassowary

[Date of Birth:] 28/ 12/ 1989

[Phone Number:] 77-939

[Current Occupation?] pilot

[Tell us a little about yourself. (At least 50 words)] I usually think of myself as being quite logical. I think linearly based on cause and possible effects. I'm a military enthusiast and I'm quite familiar with military organizations/ chain of command.
I'm particularly interested in anything related to World War II. I'm also an aviation aficionado. I can converse about aircraft all day. 

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] yes

[How good is your driving skill?] 9

[What time are you online?] no specific time

[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I needed a change of pace in Aurora. Being a pilot sometimes puts me in a state of ennui. It seems like the armed forces get a lot of action lately, might as well get in on it.

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] Being a military enthusiast, I think I know what I'm getting into and I'm quite familiar with it. I am not affiliated with any criminal gang/ group. Furthermore, I am quite confident I can fly your air assets.

QUESTION AND ANSWER.

A. Bayang Magiliw        C. Marcha Filipina Magdalo                     ANSWER: C

A. Crisis    C. Danger                                                                           ANSWER: C

A. Bads Minton             C. Denise Jenkins  E. Kony Sanchez       ANSWER:A

II.

6. GIVE THE 5 POINTS OF MILITARY DISCIPLINE.

Obey first before you complain.
My "buddy" is my body.
If it is not for the good of all, I will not sacrifice myself.
I must be stable even under pressure.

7. What is the meaning of LOYALTY AND HONOR IN THE AFP? Loyalty means an expression in words and in deeds strong support to those who lead. Honor means to not cheat, lie, steal, or violate moral ethical codes or tolerate the violation of the same.

8. If you are a Law Enforcement Officer in real life or have been one in FiveM, tell us your experience in that job. not applicable

9. Do you know the responsibilities of being an AFP? What are we responsible for? Protect the citizens of Aurora

10. Are you willing to undergo a training that will test your endurance, patience and perseverance? yes

11. Are you willing to undergo hard test and quick pace of work? yes

12. Do you know basic radio codes? Give an example. no

13. Are you willing to guard our base 24/7? yes

14. Are you willing to accept punishments for every wrongdoing if no why? yes

15. Are you willing to risk your life in order to save your comrades? yes

16. Are you willing to eat your pride and follow orders from other people?yes

17. If accepted, do you promise to protect and respect the citizens of this city? yes

18. Do you swear to comply, obey, and respect the rules and regulations of this city? yes

19. Were you a criminal before? If so, you must know that AFP does not allow any criminal activity. Are you willing to turn away from your criminal ways? I never had criminal records

20. Explain this quote: "what you see, what you hear, leave it here". It is a form of military secrecy. It is there to protect military secrets and safeguard the lives of each member of the armed forces.

SITUATIONAL QUESTIONS 

1. Do you know basic AFP scenarios? Give an example and explain what you will do in that situation. no
2. If you see your comrades injured and an enemy is approaching, what will you do? kill the enemy first
3. If you have an information regarding a civilian that is a terrorist but he is not wearing a terrorist uniform, what will you do once he starts threatening people? arrest him immediately
4. In AFP, some of our Military vehicles and aircraft have this weapon called missile. Who are you going to target with this weapon? Enemy itself or their Asset? Why? missiles are for assets only. I think it would be overkill to use it on people.

Please check my DM on Discord. Thank you!

Steam name : Mr. Spoke

Date of birth : april 8, 1998

Discord name : kenrod

Working mic : Yes 

GTA V : YES

In Fivem server 

None

None

In character:

Mister Spoke

April 8 , 1998

46-107

Pilot

Humble , loyal , courageous

Yes

Yes

Just Good 

8 or 9pm because I have work.

Because you have good people , approachable and kind. 

1. B

2. A

3. A

4. B

5. C

6. Obey first before you complain

My buddy is my body

If it's not good of all , I will not sacrifice my self.

7.  Being loyal and honor to serve our country 

8. None yet , but I experienced working in Philippine Air Force Cebu air base.

9. To serve and protect our server

10. Big yes

11. Big Yes

12. No , but I'm a fast learner.

13. Yes if I don't have my work.

14. Big yes because an soldier need to be good example for others 

15. Big yes, because my buddy is my body 

16. Yes if it's my comrade and higher ups

17. I promise 

18. I accept

19. I'm not a criminal before

20. I must discrete our secret 

Situational:

1. I think afp basic scenarios are protecting citizens , protecting our server, implement proper rules and regulation. 

2. I will protect my camrade and never leave hin even dozen of enemies approaching and also call a back up if it's many.

3. I should give info to the higher ups and execute their order properly.

4. Asset so they can't have information anymore.

[Steam Name]: ✪ XtrAr1ce
[Gender]: Male
[Discord Name]: ExtrAr1ce #2673
[Do you have a working microphone?]: Yes
[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?]: Yes
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]: My friend
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life)]: No but I know how things work.
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them)]: This is my first. Taking a break from GTA Online
[Steam Profile]: https://steamcommunity.com/id/donpabs/

------------------------------------------

[Name]: Gio Pablo
[Date of Birth]: October 1, 1996
[Phone Number]: 09272977940
[Current Occupation?]: Employed
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?]: N/A
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 50 words)]: They call me Gio or Pabs on this game. I'm new but I have experience from gta online(lvl90) in GTA online I mostly help other players and try to defend low level players from griefers when I can. I'm looking to enlist because I want to serve.
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: My friend invited me and I really want to try it. I needed a new change of pace from gta online and also I want to serve
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: I play professionally as much as I can and I try to be more immersive if I can.
[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?]: Not yet(im new) but my friend will help me get one
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?]: Not yet(im new) but my friend will help me get one
[How good is your driving skill?] Great!
[What time are you online?]: Mostly morning when I get off work 9am onwards and I play all night on my day off(currently sun-mon)

13 hours ago, XtrAr1ce said:

[Steam Name]: ✪ XtrAr1ce
[Discord Name]: ExtrAr1ce #2673
[Do you have a working microphone?]: Yes
[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?]: Yes
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]: My friend
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life)]: No but I know how things work.
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them)]: This is my first. Taking a break from GTA Online
[Steam Profile]: https://steamcommunity.com/id/donpabs/

------------------------------------------

[Name]: Gio Pablo
[Date of Birth]: October 1, 1996
[Phone Number]: 09272977940
[Current Occupation?]: Employed
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?]: N/A
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 50 words)]: They call me Gio or Pabs on this game. I'm new but I have experience from gta online(lvl90) in GTA online I mostly help other players and try to defend low level players from griefers when I can. I'm looking to enlist because I want to serve.
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: My friend invited me and I really want to try it. I needed a new change of pace from gta online and also I want to serve
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: I play professionally as much as I can and I try to be more immersive if I can.
[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?]: Not yet(im new) but my friend will help me get one
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?]: Not yet(im new) but my friend will help me get one
[How good is your driving skill?] Great!
[What time are you online?]: Mostly morning when I get off work 9am onwards and I play all night on my day off(currently sun-mon)

Incomplete application form. Please check the main page of this topic for the full format. Thank you!

APPLICATION FORMAT

OUT OF CHARACTER

[Steam Name:] Sprong

[Date of Birth:] Oct. 21, 1993

[Discord Name:] SponG

[Do you have a working microphone?] yes

[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?] yes

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] when logging in on fiveM i always notice that auroraRP has the most player online

[If you are a Law Enforcement Officer in real life or have been one in FiveM, tell us your experience in that job.] i greatly enjoyed playing as a public servant i got to help citizen and maintaining peace in the city

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] yes. Cartel City, Asadal

[Steam Profile:] https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198386282827/

In Character

[Name:] SpronG KlonG

[Date of Birth:] 10-21-1993

[Phone Number:] 90-578

[Current Occupation?] none

[Tell us a little about yourself. (At least 50 words)] walang naman akong masyadong masasabi sa sarili ko ang gusto ko lang naman sa ngaun ee maglaro ng matinong GTA5 RP.  

[How good is your driving skill?] advance

[What time are you online?] sa weekends online ako maghapon magdamag, basta walang lakad. weekdays naman may work ako. pero i can still play before my work and after it.

[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] in real life itu talaga pangarap ko pero ayaw ng asawa ko. xD kaya sana kahit dto ee matupad ko man lang. nageenjoi ako sa role nato

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] i can play my role better than them just be patient on teaching me, gusto ko ng teamwork lalo ng kung mga crucial situation, nakakabuhay ng dugo. okey lang saken kong anong maging resulta ng mga ganap basta nabigyan ko ung iba nga magandang RP.

QUESTION AND ANSWER.

A. Bayang Magiliw        C. Marcha Filipina Magdalo                     ANSWER: B

B. Lupang Hinirang       B. Diwa ng Bayan

A. Manuel L.Quezon       C. Emilio Aguinaldo                                 ANSWER: A

B. Manuel Roxas          B. Ramon Magsaysay

A. Rodrigo Rio Duterte   C. Leni Robredo                                        ANSWER: B

B. Rodrigo Roa Duterte   D. Rodrigo Rio Duterte II

A. Crisis    C. Danger                                                                           ANSWER: C

B. Control   D. Aggression

A. Bads Minton             C. Denise Jenkins  E. Kony Sanchez       ANSWER: C

B. Blair Cornelia Waldorf  D. Soap Molkov

II.

6. GIVE THE 5 POINTS OF MILITARY DISCIPLINE. obey 1st before you complain.the fault of one is the fault of all. my "buddy" is my body. if it is not for the good of, all i will not sacrifice my self. i must be stable even under pressure
7. What is the meaning of LOYALTY AND HONOR IN THE AFP? Bear truth faith and allegiance to the Philippines constitution.

8. If you are a Law Enforcement Officer in real life or have been one in FiveM, tell us your experience in that job. I just enjoi playing this role, pretending to be a real AFP is so cool
9. Do you know the responsibilities of being an AFP? What are we responsible for? Yes, peace and security for the citizen of Aurora
10. Are you willing to undergo a training that will test your endurance, patience and perseverance? Yes, of course
11. Are you willing to undergo hard test and quick pace of work? Yes
12. Do you know basic radio codes? Give an example. 10-4 "caution"
13. Are you willing to guard our base 24/7? Yes
14. Are you willing to accept punishments for every wrongdoing if no why? Yes
15. Are you willing to risk your life in order to save your comrades? Yes
16. Are you willing to eat your pride and follow orders from other people? Yes
17. If accepted, do you promise to protect and respect the citizens of this city? Yes, of course
18. Do you swear to comply, obey, and respect the rules and regulations of this city? Yes
19. Were you a criminal before? If so, you must know that AFP does not allow any criminal activity. Are you willing to turn away from your criminal ways? No
20. Explain this quote: "what you see, what you hear, leave it here". trabaho lang walang personalan

SITUATIONAL QUESTIONS 

1. Do you know basic AFP scenarios? Give an example and explain what you will do in that situation.no
2. If you see your comrades injured and an enemy is approaching, what will you do? depends on the situation.
3. If you have an information regarding a civilian that is a terrorist but he is not wearing a terrorist uniform, what will you do once he starts threatening people? try to talk things out and if there's a chance to call for a back up i'm gonna do it 
4. In AFP, some of our Military vehicles and aircraft have this weapon called missile. Who are you going to target with this weapon? Enemy itself or their Asset? Why? depends on the situation.