On 4/6/2020 at 2:38 AM, Defgha said:

AURORA_BADGES-02.thumb.png.a88d557bad0eff3f5792c79d48467fea.png

Welcome to the Enlisting section of the Armed Forces of the Philippines!
Our aim is to protect the Citizens of Aurora from terrorism and to maintain peace and order.
We are looking to expand our reach and sense of security by recruiting men and women who are capable of serving the people without counting the cost. 

RULES

• You must not be affiliated with any other groups.
  • Strictly follow the format otherwise it will be automatically rejected.
  • Please be professional when applying, we do not accept short and improper application forms. 
  • Faking information and plagiarizing will result to the applicant being blacklisted.

CONDITIONS

• Application forms will be reviewed and discussed by the department heads within 24-48 hours. 
  • If the applicant is accepted, he/she will be interviewed on their given schedule.
  • Trainee rank is set once he/she has passed the Final Interview.
    *Note: Trainee has to complete all training before given a chance to be promoted to Private after passing their exam. Making them officially a part of AFP.

REQUIREMENTS

• Must have knowledge about the server rules, whether you are a new player or not. 
  • Decent character.
  • Active both in-game and in Discord. Kindly join our Discord server so that we will be able to contact you.

APPLICATION FORMAT

OUT OF CHARACTER

Please answer these questions based on your real life, not your character.

[Steam Name:] Lucky Luciano

[Date of Birth:] June, 23 2000

[Gender:] Male

[Discord Name:] Amigo #7381

[Do you have a working microphone?] Yes

[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?] Yes

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] A friend of mine

[If you are a Law Enforcement Officer in real life or have been one in FiveM, tell us your experience in that job.] Excellent 

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] None

[Steam Profile:] Lucky Luciano

In Character

Please answer these questions as your in-game character persona.

[Name:] Mr Swabe

[Date of Birth:] June 23, 2000

[Phone Number:] 83-707

[Current Occupation?] None

[Tell us a little about yourself. (At least 50 words)] - I'm a very energetic and well-rounded person who can follow instructions well. I'm a good communicator and team player. At the last department I was with, I initiated advanced medic classes for the officers who were interested in learning new first-aid techniques. It had such a positive impact that they are offering the same course again this year.

[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?] None

[How good is your driving skill?] 8 out of 10 because no one is perfect <3

[What time are you online?] anytime 

[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)]  As a police officer, I want to work in challenging situations on a daily basis. ... as a police officer I want to ensure that my officers are committed to their role as protectors and are entering the force for the right reasons. And I'm looking for ethical people who want to make their communities safer places to live.

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] Honestly, I possess all the skills and experience that you're looking for. I'm pretty confident that I am the best candidate for this job role. It's not just my background in the past projects, but also my people skills, which will be applicable in this position.

QUESTION AND ANSWER.

DIRECTION: CHOOSE THE CORRECT ANSWERS

1. What was the original title of the Filipino National Anthem?

A. Bayang Magiliw        C. Marcha Filipina Magdalo                     ANSWER: Marcha Filipina Magdalo 

B. Lupang Hinirang       B. Diwa ng Bayan

2. Who was Dubbed as 'Ama ng Wikang Pambansa'?

A. Manuel L.Quezon       C. Emilio Aguinaldo                                 ANSWER: Manuel L.Quezon

B. Manuel Roxas          B. Ramon Magsaysay
3. Who is the current President of the Philippines?

A. Rodrigo Rio Duterte   C. Leni Robredo                                        ANSWER: Rodrigo Rio Duterte

B. Rodrigo Roa Duterte   D. Rodrigo Rio Duterte II
4. Recklessness always Entail JEOPARDY.

A. Crisis    C. Danger                                                                           ANSWER: Danger       

B. Control   D. Aggression
5. Who is the CHIEF OF STAFF OF THE ARMED FORCES OF THE PHILLIPINNES IN AURORA?  Blair Cornelia Waldorf 

A. Bads Minton             C. Denise Jenkins  E. Kony Sanchez       ANSWER:

B. Blair Cornelia Waldorf  D. Soap Molkov

II.

6. GIVE THE 5 POINTS OF MILITARY DISCIPLINE. 

Obey first before you complain.

The fault of one is the fault of all.

My “buddy” is my body.

If it is not for the good of all, I will not sacrifice myself.

I must be stable even under pressure.

7. What is the meaning of LOYALTY AND HONOR IN THE AFP? Bear true faith and allegiance to the Philippine , the Army, your unit and other Soldiers. Bearing true faith and allegiance is a matter of believing in and devoting yourself to something or someone. A loyal Soldier is one who supports the leadership and stands up for fellow Soldiers.
8. If you are a Law Enforcement Officer in real life or have been one in FiveM, tell us your experience in that job. None and I'am willing to sacrifice my self for the freedom of danger in the city.
9. Do you know the responsibilities of being an AFP? What are we responsible for?  Joint Operation, Boiling Broke, Turf War
10. Are you willing to undergo a training that will test your endurance, patience and perseverance? Yes, I'll do what it takes to become the best officer
11. Are you willing to undergo hard test and quick pace of work? Yes, I'll do what it takes to become the best officer
12. Do you know basic radio codes? Give an example. 10-76 with 10-15 to 10-19
13. Are you willing to guard our base 24/7? Yes, I'll do what it takes to become the best officer
14. Are you willing to accept punishments for every wrongdoing if no why? Yes, I'll do what it takes to become the best officer
15. Are you willing to risk your life in order to save your comrades? Yes, I'll do what it takes to become the best officer
16. Are you willing to eat your pride and follow orders from other people? Yes, I'll do what it takes to become the best officer
17. If accepted, do you promise to protect and respect the citizens of this city? Yes I promise to protect our people and the city
18. Do you swear to comply, obey, and respect the rules and regulations of this city? Yes I will obey and respect all the rules in the city
19. Were you a criminal before? If so, you must know that AFP does not allow any criminal activity. Are you willing to turn away from your criminal ways? Yes and I'm clean and have no records.
20. Explain this quote: "what you see, what you hear, leave it here".  Leave it to your self buddy because if u leave here somebody might pick it up

SITUATIONAL QUESTIONS 

1. Do you know basic AFP scenarios? Give an example and explain what you will do in that situation. Gang intervene, trying to stop turf in a legal way. 
2. If you see your comrades injured and an enemy is approaching, what will you do? I will sacrifice my self to save my comadres.
3. If you have an information regarding a civilian that is a terrorist but he is not wearing a terrorist uniform, what will you do once he starts threatening people? I will talk to him first but he conquer his bad moves, I'm sorry bro.
4. In AFP, some of our Military vehicles and aircraft have this weapon called missile. Who are you going to target with this weapon? Enemy itself or their Asset? Why? All assets, because only missile can destroy them

Sa mga gusto po mag apply na Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP). Mag punta lamang po sa aming base para po ma interview po namin kayo at ma train pero bago po sana kayo pumunta ay mag text po muna kayo sa amin na papasok kayo sa aming base. Maraming Salamat po.

On 8/11/2020 at 6:55 PM, phoenixek said:

APPLICATION FORMAT

OUT OF CHARACTER

[Steam Name:] Kimbo

[Date of Birth:] 19/01/1997

[Gender:] M

[Discord Name:] Kimbo

[Do you have a working microphone?] yes

[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?] yes

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] friend - NAH BAH

[If you are a Law Enforcement Officer in real life or have been one in FiveM, tell us your experience in that job.] no exp

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] no

[Steam Profile:] https://steamcommunity.com/id/p3dro11/

In Character

[Name:] Phoenix EK

[Date of Birth:] 19/12/1997

[Phone Number:] 98-544

[Current Occupation?] Pilot

[Tell us a little about yourself. (At least 50 words)] sharp shooter, good driver, friendly, masunurin

[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?] yes

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] yes

[How good is your driving skill?] good - 

[What time are you online?] morning and night

[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] to have fun. to be with my friend and to make friends

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] im a good driver. mabait ako. masunurin din.

QUESTION AND ANSWER.

A. Bayang Magiliw        C. Marcha Filipina Magdalo                     ANSWER: B

B. Lupang Hinirang       B. Diwa ng Bayan

A. Manuel L.Quezon       C. Emilio Aguinaldo                                 ANSWER: A

B. Manuel Roxas          B. Ramon Magsaysay

A. Rodrigo Rio Duterte   C. Leni Robredo                                        ANSWER: B

B. Rodrigo Roa Duterte   D. Rodrigo Rio Duterte II

A. Crisis    C. Danger                                                                           ANSWER:  A

B. Control   D. Aggression
5. Who is the CHIEF OF STAFF OF THE ARMED FORCES OF THE PHILLIPINNES IN AURORA?

A. Bads Minton      C. Denise Jenkins  E. Kony Sanchez       ANSWER: C

B. Blair Cornelia Waldorf  D. Soap Molkov

II.

6. GIVE THE 5 POINTS OF MILITARY DISCIPLINE. Obey first before you complain.
My “buddy” is my body.

7. What is the meaning of LOYALTY AND HONOR IN THE AFP?
truth faith and allegiance

8. If you are a Law Enforcement Officer in real life or have been one in FiveM, tell us your experience in that job.
NO EXP

9. Do you know the responsibilities of being an AFP? What are we responsible for?

10. Are you willing to undergo a training that will test your endurance, patience and perseverance?
YES!!!
11. Are you willing to undergo hard test and quick pace of work?
YES
12. Do you know basic radio codes? Give an example.
10-20 - whats ur loc?

13. Are you willing to guard our base 24/7?
YES
14. Are you willing to accept punishments for every wrongdoing if no why?
YES, as i deserved it
15. Are you willing to risk your life in order to save your comrades?
YES!
16. Are you willing to eat your pride and follow orders from other people?
YES!
17. If accepted, do you promise to protect and respect the citizens of this city?
oh YES!!!
18. Do you swear to comply, obey, and respect the rules and regulations of this city? 
Absolutely 
19. Were you a criminal before? If so, you must know that AFP does not allow any criminal activity. Are you willing to turn away from your criminal ways?
Part of a gang but will leave when im hired
20. Explain this quote: "what you see, what you hear, leave it here".
dont be a snitch

SITUATIONAL QUESTIONS 

1. Do you know basic AFP scenarios? Give an example and explain what you will do in that situation.
terrorist attacking or mafia. need mag responde
2. If you see your comrades injured and an enemy is approaching, what will you do? 
secure my comrades if possible then get the enemy
3. If you have an information regarding a civilian that is a terrorist but he is not wearing a terrorist uniform, what will you do once he starts threatening people?
question him and report
4. In AFP, some of our Military vehicles and aircraft have this weapon called missile. Who are you going to target with this weapon? Enemy itself or their Asset? Why? mostly their asset as its harder to get their asset.

On 8/9/2020 at 9:36 PM, Haise said:

Ask ko lang po if willing kapa maging afp mass hiring po kasi kami salamat po

On 8/23/2020 at 12:46 PM, Val said:

APPLICATION FORMAT

OUT OF CHARACTER

Please answer these  questions based on your real life, not your character.

[Steam Name:] McFly

[Date of Birth:] February/14/1997

[Discord Name:] Valentin #7246

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] Because my friends are playing in this server

[If you are a Law Enforcement Officer in real life or have been one in FiveM, tell us your experience in that job.] I experienced that if you do all of your best in your work you will have a successful job.

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] 
Haven City
La Fedelta

[Steam Profile:] https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198843942307/

In Character

[Name:] Val Dev

[Date of Birth:] February/14/1997

[Phone Number:] 09503818305

[Current Occupation?] Unemployed

[Tell us a little about yourself. (At least 50 words)] Ako si Val Dev, Kaya naman gusto kong makasali sa AFP upang mapigilan ko ang mga masasamang loob sa syudad sa kanilang mga ginagawa na hindi maganda para sa bayan. Gusto ko din na mapanatili na tahimik at mapayapa ang syudad.

[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?] Yes

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] Yes

[How good is your driving skill?] If i rate it 1-10 It is 8

[What time are you online?] 8:00 PM to 5AM or 7AM

[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] . 
Gusto ko na mapanatili na tahimik at mapayapa ang syudad
I want to be a strong and respectful man.
I want to earn money for my food and other expenses

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]
I am hard working employee.
I will do my best to make the city peaceful.
I focus to my job, (kahit na kaibigan o sino paman basta nagkasala sa batas ay dapat hulihin)

Ask lang po if willing kapapo maging afp if yes mag punta lamang po sa aming base para ma interview at ma train ka namin maraming salamat po

On 8/18/2020 at 6:53 PM, abdulbulukutul said:

Steam Name]: Abdulbulukutul
[Gender]: Male
[Discord Name]:Coconutjam#7048
[Do you have a working microphone?]: Yes i have
[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?]: I have .
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]: cousin and friends
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life)]: Yes
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them)]: Haven
[Steam Profile]: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Abdulbulukutul/

------------------------------------------

[Name]: Ivan Paul Santiago
[Date of Birth]: July 18, 1999
[Phone Number]: 09768673025
[Current Occupation?]: Studying
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?]: N/A
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 50 words)]: ako po si abdul na mahilig sa mga aksyon  ako ay maasahan upang mapaglingkuran ang minamahal nating syudad na Aurora. Iniibig  ko ang lungsod ng Aurora, aking lupang sinilangan,, inaalay ko ang aking buhay pagsisikap sa siyudad ng aurora!
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: ang aking dahilan ay para mapanatili ang kapayapan sa aurora
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: Because, i can play a serious rp.
[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?]:I have
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?]: I have
[How good is your driving skill?] 11/10
[What time are you online?]: 1pm-7pm

Ask lang po if willing kapapo maging afp if yes mag punta lamang po sa aming base para ma interview at ma train ka namin maraming salamat po.

On 8/11/2020 at 11:37 PM, WaldoSer said:

[Steam Name]: SLEEPWEll
[Discord Name]: sleepwell #2925
[Do you have a working microphone?]: Yes i have
[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?]: Yes in epic games.
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]: To my friends.
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life)]: Yes
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them)]: HavensRp And Iplay
[Steam Profile]: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198152927908/

------------------------------------------

[Name]: Jaireh Dale F. Cruz
[Date of Birth]: October 18 1997
[Phone Number]: 09653466080
[Current Occupation?]: Train Driver
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 50 words)]: When I was a kid, I I have adored our policeman and the military specially now that they are risking their life being a front liner. I always help people in this country when i saw they are lying down in the ground i always take them to the hp. I want to serve justice for those in need and I want everyone to be equal. I know joining the army would also help me improve to be disciplined, patient, and to be a great team player. And I want to help the military to take care the peace of this city
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: I want to help the military to protect and maintain the peaceful nest of the city.  I would like to try and experience being in the Military. And I want to try our experience of being a real military
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: Because, i matured player! also have discipline in my self.
[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?]: Yes
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?]: Yes
[How good is your driving skill?] Really good
[What time are you online?]: 24/7 atleast 5 to 10 hours

Ask lang po if willing kapapo maging afp if yes mag punta lamang po sa aming base para ma interview at ma train ka namin maraming salamat po

On 8/9/2020 at 9:36 PM, Haise said:

On 8/11/2020 at 6:55 PM, phoenixek said:

APPLICATION FORMAT

OUT OF CHARACTER

[Steam Name:] Kimbo

[Date of Birth:] 19/01/1997

[Discord Name:] Kimbo

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] friend - NAH BAH

[If you are a Law Enforcement Officer in real life or have been one in FiveM, tell us your experience in that job.] no exp

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] no

[Steam Profile:] https://steamcommunity.com/id/p3dro11/

In Character

[Name:] Phoenix EK

[Date of Birth:] 19/12/1997

[Phone Number:] 98-544

[Current Occupation?] Pilot

[Tell us a little about yourself. (At least 50 words)] sharp shooter, good driver, friendly, masunurin

[How good is your driving skill?] good - 

[What time are you online?] morning and night

[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] to have fun. to be with my friend and to make friends

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] im a good driver. mabait ako. masunurin din.

QUESTION AND ANSWER.

A. Bayang Magiliw        C. Marcha Filipina Magdalo                     ANSWER: B

A. Manuel L.Quezon       C. Emilio Aguinaldo                                 ANSWER: A

A. Rodrigo Rio Duterte   C. Leni Robredo                                        ANSWER: B

A. Crisis    C. Danger                                                                           ANSWER:  A

A. Bads Minton      C. Denise Jenkins  E. Kony Sanchez       ANSWER: C

II.

6. GIVE THE 5 POINTS OF MILITARY DISCIPLINE. Obey first before you complain.
My “buddy” is my body.

8. If you are a Law Enforcement Officer in real life or have been one in FiveM, tell us your experience in that job.
NO EXP

9. Do you know the responsibilities of being an AFP? What are we responsible for?

10. Are you willing to undergo a training that will test your endurance, patience and perseverance?
YES!!!
YES
10-20 - whats ur loc?

YES
YES, as i deserved it
YES!
YES!
17. If accepted, do you promise to protect and respect the citizens of this city?
oh YES!!!
18. Do you swear to comply, obey, and respect the rules and regulations of this city? 
Absolutely 
19. Were you a criminal before? If so, you must know that AFP does not allow any criminal activity. Are you willing to turn away from your criminal ways?
Part of a gang but will leave when im hired
dont be a snitch

SITUATIONAL QUESTIONS 

1. Do you know basic AFP scenarios? Give an example and explain what you will do in that situation.
terrorist attacking or mafia. need mag responde
2. If you see your comrades injured and an enemy is approaching, what will you do? 
secure my comrades if possible then get the enemy
3. If you have an information regarding a civilian that is a terrorist but he is not wearing a terrorist uniform, what will you do once he starts threatening people?
question him and report
4. In AFP, some of our Military vehicles and aircraft have this weapon called missile. Who are you going to target with this weapon? Enemy itself or their Asset? Why? mostly their asset as its harder to get their asset.

Sa mga gusto po mag apply na Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP). Mag punta lamang po sa aming base para po ma interview po namin kayo at ma train pero bago po sana kayo pumunta ay mag text po muna kayo sa amin na papasok kayo sa aming base. Maraming Salamat po.

• AURORA_BADGES-02.png

Edited by Waldo Serr

[Steam Name:] Zenkaichie

[Date of Birth:] may 11 2002

[Gender:] male

[Discord Name:] ideus321

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] i just see it when i was scrolling down to find a good city then i see this city.

[If you are a Law Enforcement Officer in real life or have been one in FiveM, tell us your experience in that job.]  No

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] No. 

[Steam Profile:] zenkaichie

In Character

[Name:] Zenkaichie

[Date of Birth:] May 11 2002

[Phone Number:](+1) 604-339-7543

[Current Occupation?] Self-employed

[Tell us a little about yourself. (At least 50 words)] Hello my name is Noel in real life. I am a good person. But I`m not that responsible person. You can ask me anything you want and I can help with your problems just let me know when you need my help. I am a friendly person.

[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?] No

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] No

[How good is your driving skill?] i dont know 

[What time are you online?] 12nn to 12nn

[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] The reason is I want to be a police officer in real life. I love being cops in every game. I love Cops <3!

1 hour ago, zenkaichie said:

[Steam Name:] Zenkaichie

[Date of Birth:] may 11 2002

[Discord Name:] ideus321

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] i just see it when i was scrolling down to find a good city then i see this city.

[If you are a Law Enforcement Officer in real life or have been one in FiveM, tell us your experience in that job.]  No

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] No. 

[Steam Profile:] zenkaichie

In Character

[Name:] Zenkaichie

[Date of Birth:] May 11 2002

[Phone Number:](+1) 604-339-7543

[Current Occupation?] Self-employed

[Tell us a little about yourself. (At least 50 words)] Hello my name is Noel in real life. I am a good person. But I`m not that responsible person. You can ask me anything you want and I can help with your problems just let me know when you need my help. I am a friendly person.

[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?] No

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] No

[How good is your driving skill?] i dont know 

[What time are you online?] 12nn to 12nn

[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] The reason is I want to be a police officer in real life. I love being cops in every game. I love Cops <3!

Ahh sir kindly add me to discord Madara#4241 or go to afp base so we can guide you and train you. Thankyou

[Steam Name:] Jer Zachariah

[Date of Birth:] 02/25/1999

[Discord Name:] Jer

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] FiveM

[If you are a Law Enforcement Officer in real life or have been one in FiveM, tell us your experience in that job.] I've experienced being a Law Enforcement Officer previously. I've always have the desire to serve the city that I'm part of. The experience was great. It gave me the opportunity to attend into robberies, hostage takings, and car chases. It gave me the opportunity to protect the city from the bad desires of bad people.

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] Prominent City

[Steam Profile:] https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198322568949/

In Character

[Name:] Jer Zachariah

[Date of Birth:] 02/25/1999

[Phone Number:]

[Current Occupation?] None

[Tell us a little about yourself. (At least 50 words)] My father is a retired Major General of the Armed Forces of the Philippines. I am the eldest child of the Zachariah family. My younger brother was killed by the terrorists and it affected me recently. I graduated from college a year ago from a prestige university. When I was seeking for a job position, I realized that I have the desire to serve the people by being a soldier. I am fond of using a gun because  my father used to bring me into firing range when he was still serving the military.

[How good is your driving skill?] Excellent

[What time are you online?] Anytime

[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] My father inspired me that's why I am really into joining the AFP. I've always dreamt of serving the people by joining the military. I've always wanted to fight the terrorists and the criminals who have the desire to destroy the city by committing crimes against the law of the city.

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I have the experience in roleplaying and being a law enforcer with another city. I have the capability to adapt easily that will allow me to perform my job at the best of my ability and refrain my higher officers and colleagues to stress out with me. I believe that I should be chosen over others because of my capability to shoot and perform my job well.

QUESTION AND ANSWER.

A. Crisis    C. Danger                                                                           ANSWER:  C

A. Bads Minton      C. Denise Jenkins  E. Kony Sanchez       ANSWER: B

II.

- Obey first before you complain.
- The fault of one is the fault of all.
- My “buddy” is my body.
- If it is not for the good of all, I will not sacrifice myself.
- I must be stable even under pressure.

- I've experienced being a Law Enforcement Officer previously. I've always have the desire to serve the city that I'm part of. The experience was great. It gave me the opportunity to attend into robberies, hostage takings, and car chases. It gave me the opportunity to protect the city from the bad desires of bad people.

9. Do you know the responsibilities of being an AFP? What are we responsible for? Yes, we are responsible of the safety of the citizens of Aurora.

10. Are you willing to undergo a training that will test your endurance, patience and perseverance? Yes

11. Are you willing to undergo hard test and quick pace of work? Yes

- 10-4 AFFIRMATIVE/ROGER/COPY
- 10-7 OUT OF SERVICE
- 10-8 IN SERVICE
- 10-9 REPEAT
- 10-19 RETURN TO HQ
- 10-20 LOCATION
- 10-23 ARRIVED ON SCENE
- 10-32 NEED BACKUP
- 10-41 BEGINNING OF DUTY
- 10-42 ENDING OF DUTY
- 10-70 FOOT PURSUIT
- 10-76 EN ROUTE
- 10-80 VEHICLE PURSUIT
- 10-90 ROBBERY 

13. Are you willing to guard our base 24/7? Yes

14. Are you willing to accept punishments for every wrongdoing if no why? Yes

15. Are you willing to risk your life in order to save your comrades? Yes

16. Are you willing to eat your pride and follow orders from other people? Yes

17. If accepted, do you promise to protect and respect the citizens of this city? Yes

18. Do you swear to comply, obey, and respect the rules and regulations of this city? Yes

19. Were you a criminal before? If so, you must know that AFP does not allow any criminal activity. Are you willing to turn away from your criminal ways? No

20. Explain this quote: "what you see, what you hear, leave it here".  This means that everything is put as classified. It means that everything discussed inside such as plans, tactics, weapons, and etc. should not be broadcast to public as this is classified. This way we can prevent leakages and terrorism against the military and the city/country itself.

SITUATIONAL QUESTIONS 

- Joint Operations. In this part, the police department and sheriffs are eligible to join us into an operation to apprehend the terrorist or other enemies of the state.
- Apply one of the 5 points of military discipline, My “buddy” is my body. So on this situation, I will try my best to save my comrade as I will consider all my comrades as my buddy.
- Everyone who is a threat to the citizens requires attention. What I will do is apprehend the terrorist and ask for his/her ID to identify him and once he is identified as a terrorist, that's the time where it requires action to.
4. In AFP, some of our Military vehicles and aircraft have this weapon called missile. Who are you going to target with this weapon? Enemy itself or their Asset? Why?
- Based on the law of armed conflict, attacking directly on the enemy is prohibited. So on this situation, I think it's appropriate for me to target the assets instead to disarmed the enemies.

Edited by JerBax

OUT OF CHARACTER

[Steam Name:] Bradir

[Date of Birth:] 07-12-1987

[Discord Name:] Bradir

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] I've found AuroraRP in the list of servers 

[If you are a Law Enforcement Officer in real life or have been one in FiveM, tell us your experience in that job.] I'd been a police from other city and I'd experienced to respond on some shootout and carchase operationg and it was so exciting.

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] Crystal Bay City, Adobo Nation and Cosmo City

[Steam Profile:]  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198152558604/

In Character 

[Name:] Bradir Senoirom

[Date of Birth:] 07/12/1987

[Phone Number:] 96-390

[Current Occupation?] Citizen

[Tell us a little about yourself. (At least 50 words)]  I am just new and a normal lumberjack employee which have now been one week roaming around the city. I am looking for a whitelisted job who can provide me source of income so I can buy my needs in the city.  My hobby is driving using my Honda Civic SI.

[How good is your driving skill?] It actually depends on the car that I will be using. Definitely I have a good driving skill if I will be using my car. But I can easily learn the skill once I have experience the different type of vehicle.

[What time are you online?] Mon to Friday: Starts at 5pm Sat and Sunday: Anytime

[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I'm applying because I want to experience to be an Armed Forces. Also, another reason that motivates me to join the Armed forces is the benefits that are given to the soldiers. And Lastly, a very big part of your job as a Armed Forces is adventure which I love to.

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] You should hire me because I have an ability to shoot. I have my dedication and willingness to learn. Lastly, you should hire me because I love to be part of your team and operations

QUESTION AND ANSWER.

A. Bayang Magiliw        C. Marcha Filipina Magdalo                     ANSWER: C

A. Rodrigo Rio Duterte   C. Leni Robredo                                        ANSWER:  B

A. Crisis    C. Danger                                                                           ANSWER:  C

A. Bads Minton             C. Denise Jenkins  E. Kony Sanchez       ANSWER: B

II.

1. Obey first before you complain.
  2. The fault of one is the fault of all.
  3. My "buddy" is my body.
  4. If it is not for the good of all, I will not sacrifice myself.
  5. I must be stable even under pressure.

Loyalty, our oath of office requires us to be loyal to our nation and to obey the mandate to support and defend the constitution. While, Honor demands from us a commitment to also act according to the other value in this creed.

I'd been a police from other city and I'd experienced to respond on some shootout and carchase operationg and it was so exciting.
9. Do you know the responsibilities of being an AFP? What are we responsible for? AFP's responsibilities are to imply the rules and regulations of city's government and also to protect the government.
10. Are you willing to undergo a training that will test your endurance, patience and perseverance? Yes, I am willing to undergo training as this is my first time to apply as Armed forces and I'm willing to learn.
11. Are you willing to undergo hard test and quick pace of work? Yes, I am willing to undergo any test as an Armed Forces.
12. Do you know basic radio codes? Give an example. Copy, Roger, Affirmative. 5-10: Positive. Military Phonetics
13. Are you willing to guard our base 24/7? Yes
14. Are you willing to accept punishments for every wrongdoing if no why? Yes
15. Are you willing to risk your life in order to save your comrades? Yes
16. Are you willing to eat your pride and follow orders from other people? Yes
17. If accepted, do you promise to protect and respect the citizens of this city? I promise
18. Do you swear to comply, obey, and respect the rules and regulations of this city?  Yes, I swear
19. Were you a criminal before? If so, you must know that AFP does not allow any criminal activity. Are you willing to turn away from your criminal ways? No, i don't have any criminal record.
20. Explain this quote: "what you see, what you hear, leave it here". The quote means anything that you see or hear must leave or keep as a secret or no one should know what happened.

SITUATIONAL QUESTIONS 

1. Do you know basic AFP scenarios? Give an example and explain what you will do in that situation. If AFP is on an operation, You must be ready and should be in full uniform at all times, especially during attacks.
2. If you see your comrades injured and an enemy is approaching, what will you do? I will try to protect and put my comrades to safe area so we can put first aid kits.
3. If you have an information regarding a civilian that is a terrorist but he is not wearing a terrorist uniform, what will you do once he starts threatening people? I will try to negotiate and if the civilian don't cooperate, I will shoot the civilian as he already threatening people. 
4. In AFP, some of our Military vehicles and aircraft have this weapon called missile. Who are you going to target with this weapon? Enemy itself or their Asset? Why? I will target the Enemy as the assets might got threatened by the enemy so that why their doing it.

[Steam Name:] Ber Lin
[Date of Birth:] march 9, 1998
[Discord Name:] Ber Lin
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] friend
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] Yes
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] Ito yong first server ko ako ay naging afp dto sa aurora at FIB then naging gang tapos galing dn ako sa asadal then LOCkdown 
[Steam Profilehttps://steamcommunity.com/broadcast/watch/76561199025925691

[Name:] Ber Lin
[Phone Number:] I forgot
[Current Occupation?] none
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] no
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 100 words)]  ako si Ber LIn ako ay may dugong sundalo at police ako ay matapang ako ay naging corporal ng AFP dto sa auroa at DIRECTOR GENERAL  dn sa ibang syodad
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] pangarap ko talagang maging afp kasi gusto kong masugpo ang mga kriminal sa ating syodad at para gusto kong maging mas okay pa ang ating syodad 
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] kasi ako ay laging aktibo at higit sa lahat ang trabaho ko ay minamahal ko pag tinangap ninyo ako di kau mag sisisi
[How good is your driving skill?] 8
[What time are you online?] anytime but most are 12 nn to 8 pm

4 hours ago, Negs^_^ said:

[Steam Name:] Ber Lin
[Discord Name:] Ber Lin
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] friend
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] Yes
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] Ito yong first server ko ako ay naging afp dto sa aurora at FIB then naging gang tapos galing dn ako sa asadal then LOCkdown 
[Steam Profilehttps://steamcommunity.com/broadcast/watch/76561199025925691

[Name:] Ber Lin
[Phone Number:] I forgot
[Current Occupation?] none
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] no
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 100 words)]  ako si Ber LIn ako ay may dugong sundalo at police ako ay matapang ako ay naging corporal ng AFP dto sa auroa at DIRECTOR GENERAL  dn sa ibang syodad
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] pangarap ko talagang maging afp kasi gusto kong masugpo ang mga kriminal sa ating syodad at para gusto kong maging mas okay pa ang ating syodad 
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] kasi ako ay laging aktibo at higit sa lahat ang trabaho ko ay minamahal ko pag tinangap ninyo ako di kau mag sisisi
[How good is your driving skill?] 8
[What time are you online?] anytime but most are 12 nn to 8 pm

Please proceed to AFP base or contact general ACE phone number 40-619

OUT OF CHARACTER

[Steam Name:] larson marson

[Date of Birth:] october 19 1992

[Discord Name:] linear0

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] i filtered philippines

[If you are a Law Enforcement Officer in real life or have been one in FiveM, tell us your experience in that job.] no

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] yes

[Steam Profile:] 

In Character

[Name:]Paul Crowell

[Date of Birth:] december 18 2006

[Phone Number:] none

[Current Occupation?] butcher

[Tell us a little about yourself. (At least 50 words)] they  can  call me pauly since birth im profesional butcher and my facorite is basketball ang playing games

[How good is your driving skill?] yes

[What time are you online?]sometimes

[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] i like to protect the city,to try have a job and expireance

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] because i can protect the city and i have an skills to kill the terrorist..

QUESTION AND ANSWER.

A. Bayang Magiliw        C. Marcha Filipina Magdalo                     ANSWER:b

A. Manuel L.Quezon       C. Emilio Aguinaldo                                 ANSWER:a

A. Rodrigo Rio Duterte   C. Leni Robredo                                        ANSWER:a

A. Crisis    C. Danger                                                                           ANSWER:a

A. Bads Minton             C. Denise Jenkins  E. Kony Sanchez       ANSWER:c

II.

6. GIVE THE 5 POINTS OF MILITARY DISCIPLINE. obey first you complain,the fault onw is fault of all my "buddy' is my "body",if it is not good for all,iw ill not sacrifice my self,i must be stable even in underpressure

7. What is the meaning of LOYALTY AND HONOR IN THE AFP?loyalty to my comrads and honor to all higher ranks help me grow as a good soldier
8. If you are a Law Enforcement Officer in real life or have been one in FiveM, tell us your experience in that job.i haven't 
9. Do you know the responsibilities of being an AFP? What are we responsible for? we are responsible for our country's safety 
10. Are you willing to undergo a training that will test your endurance, patience and perseverance?of course  
11. Are you willing to undergo hard test and quick pace of work?yes 
12. Do you know basic radio codes? Give an example. s-sierra h-hotel i-india e-echo l-lima d-delta 
13. Are you willing to guard our base 24/7? half of the day i will study and the other half-guard our base
14. Are you willing to accept punishments for every wrongdoing if no why?yes i will accept the consiquence of my wrongdoings
15. Are you willing to risk your life in order to save your comrades? no because i will risk my life for my buddy
16. Are you willing to eat your pride and follow orders from other people? no because i only listen to my commanders
17. If accepted, do you promise to protect and respect the citizens of this city? yes i will
18. Do you swear to comply, obey, and respect the rules and regulations of this city? yes because it is my duty
19. Were you a criminal before? If so, you must know that AFP does not allow any criminal activity. Are you willing to turn away from your criminal ways? no i have no record
20. Explain this quote: "what you see, what you hear, leave it here". for correction is that" what you see ,what you hear , what you do , what you feel when you leave, leave it here, means that all the things that happen on the army stays on the army it should not go out it only stay within the army

SITUATIONAL QUESTIONS 

1. Do you know basic AFP scenarios? Give an example and explain what you will do in that situation. i will do anything to kill the enemy
2. If you see your comrades injured and an enemy is approaching, what will you do? i'll make sure that enemy is killed before i help  my comrade
3. If you have an information regarding a civilian that is a terrorist but he is not wearing a terrorist uniform, what will you do once he starts threatening people?i will ask for more information so that i will arrest the right person 
4. In AFP, some of our Military vehicles and aircraft have this weapon called missile. Who are you going to target with this weapon? Enemy itself or their Asset? Why? the enemy it self because i target the asset we will be miss lead of what are we targeting 

•  

OUT OF CHARACTER

[Steam Name:] MikeyKnows
[Date of Birth:] July 26, 2003
[Discord Name:] MikeyKnows#3999
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] Server List
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] Yes (FiveM)
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] Manila RP, Nocturnal City, Nirvana RP, Last Alliance, Prestige RP
[Steam Profile:] https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198125392310/

In Character

[Name:] Marty Mcfly
[Date of Birth:] June 20, 1995
[Phone Number:] 09739678301
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] None
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 100 words)] Every since I was a kid, I I have adored our policeman and the military who serves and protect. I always help my fellow brothers and sisters of this country. I want to serve justice for those in need and I want everyone to be equal. I know joining the army would also help me improve to be disciplined, patient, and to be a great team player.
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I would like to try and experience being in the Military. I want to protect and serve the citizens that is in need. This considers to be a new chapter in my life.
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I am sincere to this career that I am choosing. I'm also a really great driver and a shooter. I am also determined to be in the military of this city.
[How good is your driving skill?] Really good
[What time are you online?] 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM (Weekends) | 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM (Weekdays)

OUT OF CHARACTER

[Steam Name:] MikeyKnows

[Date of Birth:] 7/26/2003

[Discord Name:] MikeyKnows#3999

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] Server List

[If you are a Law Enforcement Officer in real life or have been one in FiveM, tell us your experience in that job.] Yes. I've played as a law enforcement and military in FiveM in my previous servers. I've experienced car chase, shoot out, robberies, drug bust, hostage taking, and piloting.

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] Yes. Nocturnal City, Manila RP, Prestige RP, Last Alliance

[Steam Profile:] https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198125392310/

In Character

[Name:] Marty Mcfly

[Date of Birth:] June 20 1995

[Phone Number:] 09739678301

[Tell us a little about yourself. (At least 50 words)] Every since I was a kid, I I have adored our policeman and the military who serves and protect. I always help my fellow brothers and sisters of this country. I want to serve justice for those in need and I want everyone to be equal. I know joining the army would also help me improve to be disciplined, patient, and to be a great team player.

[How good is your driving skill?]  good

[What time are you online?] 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM (Weekends) | 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM (Weekdays

[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I would like to try and experience being in the Military again. I want to protect and serve the citizens that is in need. This considers to be a new chapter in my life.

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I am sincere to this career that I am choosing. I'm also a really great driver and a shooter. I am also determined to be in the military of this city.

QUESTION AND ANSWER.

A. Crisis    C. Danger                                                                           ANSWER: C

A. Bads Minton             C. Denise Jenkins  E. Kony Sanchez       ANSWER: C

II.

- Obey first before you complain

- The fault of one is the fault of all

- My "buddy is my body

- If it is not for the good of all, I will not sacrifice myself

- I must be stable even under pressure

- The meaning of loyalty emphasize how trustworthy you are. Being loyal to the regiment of AFP promises you to always do your duty as the authority of the city. The honor also means to do what's needed to do in order to protect, serve duty, and serve the country at all costs.

- I've played as an LEO in multiple server in FIveM but not in real life. I've always encountered robberies, hostage taking, car chase, burglary, shoot outs, and piloting.

- The responsibilities of the AFP is no joke. The AFP is one of the regiments of the military of our country. It is their responsibility to defend this country from any hostile at all costs. Their duty also ensures to keep the citizens of the Philippines to be safe.

- Yes. I am willing to do training.

- Yes. I am willing to do so.

- 10-4 = Affirmative

- 10-41 = On duty

- 10-71 = Shots Fired

- 10-90 = Robbery

-I am willing to guard our base as long as I have the free time to do so in real life.

- Yes, this punishment will serve me as a lesson and I can learn from my mistakes.

- For the better and good, yes I will risk my life in order to save my fellow comrades.

- I will only follow orders to my superior commanders. It is my duty to follow orders for a better outcome. 

-Yes, as the authority, It's also my duty to protect and serve the citizens of the city

- Yes

- I've never been in a criminal activity before and never will be.

- Since the military is a high grade regiment. All things should be confidential in the military. Just like what it says from the quote, what I see and hear only stays in the military. The confidential policy is very important because if things got leaked, the authorities will be in a disadvantage position from the hostiles.

SITUATIONAL QUESTIONS 

- In case of hostage taking, it is our job to negotiate with the hostiles first. We must ensure that the hostage is safe and sound. Our top priority is to save the hostage. I will also follow orders from my superiors on what we can do to defuse the situation.

- If there's only a few enemies, I will try to take them out first before helping my comrades back to safety. It is risky to save my comrades if there's still hostiles around the area. If there's a lot of enemies, I will try to go stealth and hopefully don't alert the hostiles while helping my comrades to safety.

- I will try to approach the suspected civilian and ask why is he threatening the people. If he tries to resist, I will try detaining him to prevent him from causing any harm.

4. In AFP, some of our Military vehicles and aircraft have this weapon called missile. Who are you going to target with this weapon? Enemy itself or their Asset? Why? It is best if we can target the enemies first that is using their asset. Once its clear, we can go ahead and target their asset to prevent the other enemies from using that asset.

On 06/04/2020 at 2:38 AM, Defgha said:

APPLICATION FORMAT

OUT OF CHARACTER

[Steam Name:] ChocoFrost

[Date of Birth:] September 2, 2004

[Discord Name:] ChocoFrost#2297

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?] from a friend

[If you are a Law Enforcement Officer in real life or have been one in FiveM, tell us your experience in that job.] Fivem,

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] Laporte, Darkside

[Steam Profile:] https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198876556216/

In Character

[Name:] Choco Frost

[Date of Birth:] 2000-09-02

[Phone Number:]

[Current Occupation?] Former Police officer

[Tell us a little about yourself. (At least 50 words)] I first become a police officer did alot of operation together with the afp and retire because he wanted to join the AF{

[How good is your driving skill?] 10

[What time are you online?] Morning to afternoon

[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I want to prove myself that i can be more than just a police officer and also i met friends in the afp when i was a police officer that i wanna work more with them

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] because i have alot of law enforcement skill that i can do and teach to other soldiers

QUESTION AND ANSWER.

A. Bayang Magiliw        C. Marcha Filipina Magdalo                     ANSWER: B

B. Lupang Hinirang       B. Diwa ng Bayan

A. Manuel L.Quezon       C. Emilio Aguinaldo                                 ANSWER: A

B. Manuel Roxas          B. Ramon Magsaysay

A. Rodrigo Rio Duterte   C. Leni Robredo                                        ANSWER: B

B. Rodrigo Roa Duterte   D. Rodrigo Rio Duterte II

A. Crisis    C. Danger                                                                           ANSWER:  C

B. Control   D. Aggression

A. Bads Minton             C. Denise Jenkins  E. Kony Sanchez       ANSWER: -

B. Blair Cornelia Waldorf  D. Soap Molkov

II.

• Obey first before you complain.
  • The fault of one is the fault of all.
  • My “buddy” is my body.
  • If it is not for the good of all, I will not sacrifice myself.
  • I must be stable even under pressure.

7. What is the meaning of LOYALTY AND HONOR IN THE AFP? serve with dignity and dont disrespect
8. If you are a Law Enforcement Officer in real life or have been one in FiveM, tell us your experience in that job. i enjoyed it and i learned how to be respectful and responsible
9. Do you know the responsibilities of being an AFP? What are we responsible for? we are responsible for the nations security
10. Are you willing to undergo a training that will test your endurance, patience and perseverance? yes
11. Are you willing to undergo hard test and quick pace of work? yes
12. Do you know basic radio codes? Give an example. yes 10-76 OTW
13. Are you willing to guard our base 24/7? yes
14. Are you willing to accept punishments for every wrongdoing if no why? yes
15. Are you willing to risk your life in order to save your comrades? yes
16. Are you willing to eat your pride and follow orders from other people? yes
17. If accepted, do you promise to protect and respect the citizens of this city? yes
18. Do you swear to comply, obey, and respect the rules and regulations of this city? yes
19. Were you a criminal before? If so, you must know that AFP does not allow any criminal activity. Are you willing to turn away from your criminal ways? no
20. Explain this quote: "what you see, what you hear, leave it here". Nothing goes out when you have some secret you must keep it a secret and dont tell anyone

SITUATIONAL QUESTIONS 

1. Do you know basic AFP scenarios? Give an example and explain what you will do in that situation. we protect civilians from terrorist
2. If you see your comrades injured and an enemy is approaching, what will you do? kill the enemy and help my comrade
3. If you have an information regarding a civilian that is a terrorist but he is not wearing a terrorist uniform, what will you do once he starts threatening people? get to him and make him as secure so he cant hurt anyone
4. In AFP, some of our Military vehicles and aircraft have this weapon called missile. Who are you going to target with this weapon? Enemy itself or their Asset? Why? their asset because thats there source of power kind of

OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION

[Steam Name]: Dragon Heart
[Gender]: M
[Discord Name]: Dragon Heart
[Do you have a working microphone?]: Yes
[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?]: Yes
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]: Fivem
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life)]: Yes Fivem. Former Police
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them)]: Yes. Manila City, Metanoia.
[Steam Profile]: https://steamcommunity.com/id/dragonheart0322/

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Dragon Heart
[Date of Birth]: 03/22/1990
[Gender]: M
[Phone Number]: 88-475
[Current Occupation?]: N/A
[Tell us a little about yourself. (Atleast 50 words)]: Currently working as a butcher in Aurora City for 1 month now. Former police officer in other city. Dragon Heart Migrated to Aurora to find a better life and continue to be part of law enforcement.
[Reason for applying? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: Want to help Aurora in terms of law enforcement
[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: With my experience of being a police officer, I think I can contribute a lot in Police Department
[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?]: Yes
[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?]: Yes
[Rate your driving skill? (1-10, 10 being the highest)]: 9
[What time are you online?]: 4PM onwards

APPLICATION FORMAT

OUT OF CHARACTER

[Steam Name:]Sawyer

[Date of Birth:]12-02-2005

[Gender:]M

[Discord Name:]Sawyer

[Do you have a working microphone?]Yes

[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?]Yes

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?]

[If you are a Law Enforcement Officer in real life or have been one in FiveM, tell us your experience in that job.]Happy excitement

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):]Yes Lotus, Savage

[Steam Profile:]https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199092628531/

In Character

[Name:]Sawyer

[Date of Birth:]12-02-2005

[Gender:]M

[Phone Number:]none

[Current Occupation?]Unemployed

[Tell us a little about yourself. (At least 50 words)]Hi my name Is Sawyer in game and I study in grade 9 and I can be a good arm forced in this city

[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?]Yes

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?]Yes

[How good is your driving skill?]8

[What time are you online?]1 to 8