OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION:

Please answer these questions based on your real life, not your character.

[Steam name]: Ambon

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Don Rainier Abesamis#0180

[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 8

[Date of Birth:] June 23, 1998

[Gender:] M

[Do you have a working microphone?:] Yes

[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?:] Yes

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] Online

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] Nope

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] FiveM yes, Hospital Chief

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] Yes, Crystal Bay

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Please answer these questions as your in-game character persona.

[Name]: Ambon Abesamis

[Date of Birth:] June 23 1998

[Phone Number:] 50-940

[Current Occupation:] Off duty Recruit

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Ambon is a former hospital chief from a different country looking to have a new life in Aurora as an EMS. With his experience, for sure he can contribute a lot to the Medical Department of Aurora

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: Almost a Year

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] Nope

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] Combat EMS seems to be awesome, for sure it'll be a great experience for me to be a part of Combat EMS. I've been wanting to help a lot of people in need, in every situation.

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: Of course, first of all, serve the Aurora Citizens through providing medical emergency needs.

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] Im patient, i handle stress very well. Im diligent, i dont neglect my duty. I perform with the best of my abilities.

[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?] Yes

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] Nope

[How good is your driving skill?] 9/10

[How active are you in the city?]: I will be active, previously i wasnt

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 5pm onwards, maybe till 7am

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: Ask the person what happened to him/her.

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: ask for police assistance then proceed with necessary medical action

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: declare him dead.

UT OF CHARACTER SECTION:

[Steam name]: Steve Stifler

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: DStifmeister1259

[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 9

[Date of Birth:] 9/19/1994

[Gender:] Male

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:]On facebook live streams

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] No 

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] No

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] Brgy.Tibay

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Please answer these questions as your in-game character personal.

[Name]: Steve Stifler 

[Date of Birth:09/191994

[Phone Number:] 65471

[Current Occupation?]None 

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: A poor guy who lives alone and who wants to be a successful doctor

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:  2weeks

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] no

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] 

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: . Emergency services which treat illnesses and injuries that require an urgent medical response, providing out-of hospital treatment and transport to definitive care 

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] 1. I am fast learner and I am very enthusiastic about this job,  2. I Believe that my Motivation and Commitment  will Ensure that i quickly become a productive and valued member of your Team 3. It will be great platform to show my skills. whatever goals i set , i ensure to complete them with stimulated time. and i Thank you 

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] Yes

[How good is your driving skill?] 9

[How active are you in the city?]: everyday

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: morning and evening

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: for example simple broken wrist might not even require an ambulance - the patient should be able to arrange transport to the nearest A&E as they are fully alert and self mobile

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: even unconscious person with a mask or not we are responsible to take care of them and treat them well cause our duty is to revive and tream our patients well  

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: call for ambulance to take him/her into morgue 

AURORA_BADGES-03.png.0dd539674b267c226e48d00c9df02244.png

Aurora Role playing
Department of the Interior and Local government

St. Luke Medical Centre

Combat Paramedic / Emergency Medical Services (EMS) 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Steam name]: Yaaay

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Yaaay#9970

[Date of Birth:] 04/11/2000

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] I was invited by my friend to try staying here

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] Yes, Ive become a part of the police and sheriff department in my previous cities

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] Yes, Im a chief doctor back then 

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):]
- Lotus
- Datu
- Bushido
- Savage

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Ryyy Andrews

[Date of Birth:] 06/26/1999

[Phone Number:] 

[Current Occupation?] None

[Biography(a little story of your character)]:

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 1 week already

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] Not yet

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)]  To help other people who is in need of medical services. I become an ems in my previous cuties and being a part of your team will allow me to share the knowledge I acquired in this field. In this team, Ill be able to experience once again doing surgeries and medications plus the fact that I communicate with a lot of people.

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: Aside from offering medical services Combats ems are part of being  a backup of leo

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I am a flexible person which can easily cope with the people around me. I think I will fit in seamlessly and be a great addition to your team. I possess a combination of skills and experience that can be helpful in roleplaying given different situations. I am an active player having a long-playing time.

[How good is your driving skill?] Ill rate myself as 8/10

[How active are you in the city?]: I have a long playing time due to being home schooled

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 1 pm to 6 pm and 8 pm to 4 am

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: 
Immediately check his/her vitals to know his/her condition, ask them what happened and do needed surgeries or medication to help them

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]:

Call the police they could be criminals and you are in need of law enforcers for assistance

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]:
Declare them as dead and proceed them in the morgue

After filling up the application form submit it here then wait for an e-mail from the interviewer for your scheduled interview. (Thru in game or discord)

Aurora Role playing

St. Luke Medical Centre

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Steam name]: xValentin

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: xValentin #8204

[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 7.5

[Date of Birth:] 10-26-1999

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] FiveM 

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] Real life

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] Real life 

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] Tokyo Roleplay

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Smyth Williams

[Date of Birth:] 10-26-1996

[Phone Number:] I don't know

[Current Occupation?] Pilot

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: A simple civilian looking out for others in need.

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 30mins

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] No

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I would like to join the combat EMS to enhance my skills in providing care to those in need. Combat EMS is also a new experience for me, but I know I can handle it with the aid of my colleagues. Providing care in the combat EMS would be challenging and a little exciting at the same time that's why I would like to join the Combat EMS.

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: Provides care to the wounded, may it be civilian, police, military, or government officials.

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I think you should choose me over other applicants because of my added knowledge in the medical field. I can contribute a lot in the combat EMS knowing I have experience with emergency situations. I also possess a combination of skills and experience that makes me stand out from the other applicants. And lastly I think I would be a great addition to the team of combat EMS responders.

[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?] Not as of the moment, but planning on applying for one.

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] No

[How good is your driving skill?] I would rate it 10 out of 10

[How active are you in the city?]: I am very active in the city when it comes to emergencies and such.

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 9pm-5am

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: Assist the patient, get vitals and do the medical interventions needed.

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: I would try and revive the person knowing my line of duty is to help those people in need.

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: I would immediately start chest compressions and try to bring back his/her pulse back. Performing BLS is the first thing anyone should do, just make sure that they are qualified and trained properly.

After filling up the application form submit it here then wait for an e-mail from the interviewer for your scheduled interview. (Thru in game or discord)

On 4/10/2020 at 12:35 AM, Lazaaaa said:

On 4/10/2020 at 12:35 AM, Lazaaaa said:

Aurora Role playing

St. Luke Medical Centre

[Steam name]: ascii

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: ascii#5818

[Date of Birth:] 03/05/2002 (D/M/Y)

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] Through a friend

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] Yes

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] No

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Kit Storm

[Date of Birth:] 13/11/2000 (D/M/Y)

[Phone Number:] 58-867

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Came from a small town far from the city to find a new life in the city.

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 3 days

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] I have not been convicted of any crimes

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] To put it simply, I would like to join the combat EMS to save lives. I have a trait to help people that I don't even know, without even knowing what they have done in the past. Regardless if they have done good or bad, everyone deserves a second chance.

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: What I think the duties of a combat EMS are tending to injured people while in combat. And also since combat EMS go through military training, they are able to substitute for policemen in a gunfight.

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I think you should choose me over other applicants because I think I have advantageous traits you won't find in any other applicant. I believe I can handle a gun better than most, giving an edge during combat. I also am a very easy person to train since I am a fast learner, I can get the hang of things very well and quick.

[How good is your driving skill?] Never crash even engaging high speeds

[How active are you in the city?]: Very active

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: Night to Day

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: Depending on the severity of the injury, if it were something life threatening I would rush them to the emergency room with permission. If it were something lighter I would ask them to check in and wait for further instructions. 

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: Ask them what happened and report it to a higher ranking EMS to receive guidance on what the correct procedure is.

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: If I am nearby and able to help, I would ask what has happened and carry them back to HP for revival.

[Steam name]: Allen

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Zrey #4490

[Date of Birth:] 08 19 1998

[Do you have a working microphone?:] Yes I do have a working microphone

[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?:] Yes I do have a legal copy of GTA V

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] Through a friend

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] Yes, in FiveM

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] Yes, in FiveM

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] Yes, Gokudo, HighSide, Medellin

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Allen Kunz

[Date of Birth:] 08 19 1998

[Phone Number:] 52-430

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: used to be a gangster turned police and ems in other cities

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: atleast a week

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] None

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] because it is new for me and I want to experience that

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: they're helping the police catch the criminals and apprehend them

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] because I may have some knowledge that the other ems or applicants doesnt know yet

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] No but I can apply for one

[How good is your driving skill?] decent

[How active are you in the city?]: it depends on my schedule in my ooc

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: night time to midnight

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: check how severe the injury is then assist the patient to the operating room and proceed in treating the injury of the patient

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: ask the person carrying the unconscious person what happened to that person then start checking the patient's vitals if he/she is still alive before proceeding to the operation

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: I would ask the doctor to carefully take care of my friend's body until he/she get cremated

On 4/9/2020 at 10:35 PM, Lazaaaa said:

Aurora Role playing

St. Luke Medical Centre

Please answer these questions based on your real life, not your character.[Steam name]  Jude 8                                                                                                      [Discord ID Example: username#0123]:phillip#0224

[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]:7

[Date of Birth:]September 27,2008

[Gender:]Male

[Do you have a working microphone?:]YES

[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?:]YES

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:]I Have friends playing Aurora RP

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):]No

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):]No

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):]No

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:Phillip Volculatoristism

[Date of Birth:]1980-09-27

[Phone Number:]71-706

[Current Occupation?]Butcher

[Biography(a little story of your character)]:A Butcher that has small business but it failed that's why he want to be ems.

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?]No

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I beacause i want to help people that is kidnapped.

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]:To help people from there sickness.

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I dont know how to be an ems but if they teach me i will know how the duties are.

[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?]Yes

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?]Yes

[How good is your driving skill?]5

[How active are you in the city?]:4-6

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:Morning

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]:Help him to go to medical room and heal his injury.

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]:I will check first the BPM of the dead person if he/she is not 0-5BPM i will respawn him and the person with mask i will say to get out his mask.

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]:I will transfer him to the morgue because he/she is under 5BPM

Aurora Role playing

St. Luke Medical Centre

[Steam name]:Dhuzer

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:Dhuzer#3994

[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]:8

[Date of Birth:]05-19-2006

[Do you have a working microphone?:]Yes

[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?:]Yes

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:]Recommended

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):]No

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):]Yes,

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:Leo Lapuk

[Date of Birth:]05-19-2000

[Phone Number:]89-928

[Current Occupation?Butcher

[Biography(a little story of your character)]:Ako si Leo Lapuk na isang butcher sapagkat kakaunti lamang ang nakukuha na pera kaya gusto nya mag ems para makatulong sa mga nasusugatan at para may sapat na kita sya 

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:Almost 3weeks

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]:Ang combat ems ang mga kailangan ng mga LEO kapg sila ay kulang upang malabanan ang mga gumagawa ng masama

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]Dahil kakaunti lamang ang nad duduty sa umaga kayagusto ko mag ems para matulong ko ang mga nangangailangan sa umaga

[How good is your driving skill?]8

[How active are you in the city?]:8Hours

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:8AM-1PM

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]:Tatanungun ko sya kung ano nangyare sa kanya at dadaalhin ko sya sa ward para doon gamutin

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]:Check ko muna  ung BPM kung buhay pa tatawag ako ng police para ma search ito

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]:Wala akong magagawa kung di dalhin sya sa morgue

On 09/04/2020 at 10:35 PM, Lazaaaa said:

[Steam name];BigstaR

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:BigstaR#9677

[Date of Birth:]October, 30. 2001

[Gender:]M

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:]i find aurora rp to my friend and he invite to play in aurora

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):]Yes

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):]No, ready to learn

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):]No. this is my first fiveM communities

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:BigstaR Alonso

[Date of Birth:]October, 30. 2001

[Phone Number:]86-040

[Current Occupation?]Not

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: si Bigstar ay isang nangangarap maging isang doctor dahil ang kanyang Ina ay may sakit, ang kanyang ina ay merong Leukemia at ang kanyang ama ay namatay sa sakit na Tuberculosis, si Bigstar ay isang mabuting anak sa kanyang Ina madalas silang naguusap at isang araw ay tinawagan si Bigstar ng Doctor ng kanyang Ina upang sabihin na ang kanyang Ina ay namatay na. Dito na lalong nag pursigi si Bigstar na isang maging magaling na Doctor.

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:2month 1week

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?]Yes, nag nakaw si Bigstar sa isang store dahil sa kakulangan ng pera,impluwensya ng kanyang mga kasamahan at walang makain.

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)]I want to learn how to save people's lives in the city of Aurora. I also want to help other people who are in need of any medical treatment. I also heard that Aurora city has a good medical program.

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]:To support AAF in any crimes

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]i want to serve the citizens of aurora and to give my time and effort for them. this is my opportunity to show what i know about the job, am easy to learn and easy to teach on the job.

[How good is your driving skill?]Good i rate my driving skills 7

[How active are you in the city?]:9h to 10h

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:3h to 4h

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: I will help the injured person and i ask the person what happens to you and cheack the BPN.

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]:Una papatanggalin ko muna yong mask sa kaibigan o kung sino nag dala sa hospital at tutulungan ko yong walang malay na tao at cheack ko agad yong BPN buhay ba o patay at tatawag ako nang pulis dahil Suspicious yong naka mask.

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]:idadala ko na ang kaibigan ko sa morge at ipagdadasal ko nalang ang kaibigan ko sa langit at sasabihin ko nalang sa family na patay na.

Steam name]:bryan10gaming

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:BRYBRY#9449

[Date of Birth:]02/10/2009

[Gender:]male

[Do you have a working microphone?:]yes

[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?:]yes

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:]fRIEND

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):]none

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):]none

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):]none

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:Dominic JR.

[Date of Birth:]02/10/2009

[Phone Number:]66774

[Current Occupation?]none

[Biography(a little story of your character)]:A boy that need a job

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:225hrs

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?]none

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)]to help the injured people and to help cops if they need help

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]:to stop bad people

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] because I am always active and will always help people in danger

[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?] yes

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] yes

[How good is your driving skill?]7/10

[How active are you in the city?]:very active Except in sunday

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:7-10

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]:Heal them then ask what happend

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]:Ask why he has a mask and tell him to remove it then heal him

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]:I will bring him into the morugue 

Edited by BRYBRY

[Steam name]: DK-DATZ

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Chooks#0547

[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]:6

[Date of Birth:] 05/18/1992

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] Streamers, Aschii stream's with viper 

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] FiveM

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] FiveM

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] Yes, Clutch

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Hanz Atake

[Date of Birth:] 05/18/1992

[Phone Number:] 17-800

[Current Occupation?] Taxi 

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Hanz Atake is an independent person who works a lot in order to achieve  its goal. he want to be part of the EMS because he is the only pandemic virus survivor while he's loved one ceased to survived the virus. and being the remaining survivor in his old city. he decided to venture to a new city where he can start all over again and seek more wife to repopulate the old city and merge to the new one. as what god had said "go forth and multiply" and i want to multiply :).

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:  128 hr

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] n/a

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] to help others who are in need of service, as an ems we pledge to help, maintain and improve our patience health and well being and to achieve the best possible health outcomes.

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: our responsibility is to provide emergency medical treatment at a point of our patient with wound or injury arriving in our HP or to respond to our citizen who are in need of help. 

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] Because i have potential, i want to help others and i think this job fit in me, i'll do my best in my responsibilities.

[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?]yes

[How good is your driving skill?] 8

[How active are you in the city?]: very active as this is my main city 

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: shifting, morning, afternoon or evening  

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: use the three basic emergency action steps, "check - call - care.  

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: check for vital sign.

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: Send her/him to morgue.

[Steam name]: Haze

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Haze#3867

[Date of Birth:] 01/02/99

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] in youtube vlogger he play every single day thats why i got interested to play Aurora Rp

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] None

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Haze Soladaridad

[Date of Birth:] 02/01/99

[Phone Number:] 89-549

[Current Occupation?] Butcher

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: I am currently employed as a Butcher, where i have demonstrated and been commended for my perseverance, drive and loyalty i feel that my greatest strengths are my ability to work closely with my collegues and communities

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 4 months

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] Yes

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: . Emergency services which treat illnesses and injuries that require an urgent medical response, providing out-of hospital treatment and transport to definitive care 

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] 1. I am fast learner and I am very enthusiastic about this job,  2. I Believe that my Motivation and Commitment  will Ensure that i quickly become a productive and valued member of your Team 3. It will be great platform to show my skills. whatever goals i set , i ensure to complete them with stimulated time. and i Thank you 

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:  evening

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: for example simple broken wrist might not even require an ambulance - the patient should be able to arrange transport to the nearest A&E as they are fully alert and self mobile

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: even unconscious person with a mask or not we are responsible to take care of them and treat them well cause our duty is to revive and tream our patients well  

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: call for ambulance to take him/her into morgue 

•  

[Steam name]: ish

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: ish#8667

[Date of Birth:] May 24, 2002

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:]FiveM PH Server list

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] None

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Ishii

[Date of Birth:] December 6, 1999

[Phone Number:] 11-061

[Current Occupation?] Pilot

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Si Ishii ay isang civilian sa syudad ng aurora na pagagala-gala at nakatambay lang at naisipang maging ems para maka tulong sa mga citizen sa syudad ng aurora si Ishii ay law abiding citizen

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:  5 months

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] ang gusto kulang po talaga maaging ems pero may experience nmn po ako sa barilan kaya why not? :)

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: Pag po kinulang yung LEO's natin pwede po tayung pumunta para tumulong mag responde sa mga robbery

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] dahil po ay matagal kunang paangarap maging ems dito sa aurora pero ngayun kulang naisipan mag apply at tulad ng sinabi ko po kanina aako ay isang law abiding citizen

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: Night sometime morning

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: treat it immediately and give it medication immediately so it doesn't get worse.

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: gamutin po natin din  report natin sa police.

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: as stated po sa rules natin pag 0-5 BPM po ay considered as dead napo kaya ala napo tayung magagawa  kailangan nalang nating tanggappin na patay na sya kahit masakit :( kaya ingatan po natin talaga yung buhay natin.

On 09/04/2020 at 7:35 AM, Lazaaaa said:

Aurora Role playing

St. Luke Medical Centre

[Steam name]: CXIAN

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: CXIAN#0585

[Date of Birth:] 06-02-2003

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] When i'm looking ph server on fb i found  Aurora RP Ph

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] No, But my friends told me what a ems duty

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] Yes. Lockdown city and cosmo

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Lawren Otin Co

[Date of Birth:] 06-02-2003

[Phone Number:] 78-814

[Current Occupation?] Taxi

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: Almost 1month 244h game time

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] To help and serve the aurora citizen. I want to build meaningful relationship with others.

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: The one who help the police in the scene if they have lack of people.

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] hardworking and have respect to others especially to high ranks.

[How active are you in the city?]:Im playing more than 6h

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: Weekdays  6pm-11pm  Weekends  10am – 5pm, 6pm - 11

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: First i put the patient to the operating room and call a doctor to treat the patient

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: Treat him or call a doctor to treat him because that is what medical team need to do.

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: Because we have new rules to BPM we will treat the patient so in short we will follow BPM rules.

UT OF CHARACTER SECTION:

[Steam name]:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199092606581/

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:Jcc#6304

[Date of Birth:]08-21-2002

[Do you have a working microphone?:]yes a good one

[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?:]yes

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:]I Found aurora when looking at the five m menu and it has many online players playing

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):]yes in five m

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):]none, but i am willing to learn

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):]yes, quarancity and i use to be a mechanic and a cop in that city

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:Jc Santos

[Date of Birth:]08-21-1996

[Phone Number:]72-408

[Current Occupation?]none

[Biography(a little story of your character)]:sya si jc, dati syang mamamayan sa quarancity ngunit nag sara ang quarancity kaya kailangan nyang lumipat ng ibang syudad upang makapagsimula ulit. kaso pag lipat nya dito ay hindi nya inaasahan na maghihirap sya sa paglibot libot at pagtambay lamang kaya nais nitong maghanap ng hanap buhay at makatulong na din para sa ikabubuti ng syudad ng aurora.

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:3weeks

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?]not yet

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)]gusto ko na maging isang combat ems dahil nais kong mag silbi at makatulong sa syudad ng ems. gusto ko din makatulong kung sakaling walang naka duty na ems para pwede ako pumalit kung hindi sila duduty.

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]:ang combat ems ay kailangan ng ating mga leo upang matulungan sila sa pagpapatupad ng batas at para mahuli din ang mga masasamang mamamayan

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]kase madali akong maturuan at madaling pakisamahan, kaya ko rin magampanan ang aking trabaho na ems ng tama

[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?]yes

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?]yes

[How good is your driving skill?]:8

[How active are you in the city?]:4-6 hours

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:11am-8pm

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: you handle the situation calm, escort the injured person inside the ward and check their injury and you treat them

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]:i will check the person's bpm if he/she is dead, if it's still alive i will hold him inside and i will call the police and ask them to ask some questions to that person

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]:i cant do nothing but to bring him/her in the morgue

Edited by jcsantos21

[Steam name]: wildlola

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: ℒ𝒪ℒ𝒜#4263

[Date of Birth:] 10/21/1995

[Gender:] F

[Do you have a working microphone?:] yes

[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?:] yes

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] friends

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] Los Pilipinas

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Lola Bels

[Date of Birth:] 10/21/1995

[Gender:] F

[Phone Number:] 47-327

[Current Occupation?]  Unemployed

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Lola Bels has always been spoiled all her life. She grew up without really having to work hard for something. She didnt work much because everything she wanted was given to her for free. Now that her family and friends left her, she needs to look for a job and be responsible.

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 3-4 months

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] yes Robbery (wala na po kasi ako)

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: To help injured people or those who are in need of medication

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] Matapang po, hindi ako natatakot sa dugo tsaka sa internal organs. Kahit labas pa po buto pasyente di ako mag papanic. Pero I'm not really special so i don't know what to do to convince people to choose me. But i promise to work hard and do my best  if i get chosen. 

[How good is your driving skill?] 8

[How active are you in the city?]: 2-7 hrs/day , it depends if weekdays or weekends

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 2am - 6am PH 

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: Tatanungin ano nangyare, tapos tatnuningin kung san sila na injured. 

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: An Ems duty is to cure people but if it's an unconcious person with a mask, Ill check his/her vitals to see if he/she can be assisted or if she/he is dying.   Then i'll call the police immediately.

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: Wala na ako magagawa kundi i accept pagkamatay nya, then I'll pray for his soul and put him into the morgue.

[Steam name]: Liam Monayan

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: xChikoi#0102

[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]:  8

[Date of Birth:] 10 /23 /1987

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] my friend told me about this city

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):]  No

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] Yes

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Bruno Earth

[Date of Birth:] 10/23/1990

[Phone Number:] 95-910

[Current Occupation?] Tailor

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: I'am Bruno Earth love to sing but the song doesn't love me.. nagwowork as a tailor on this city para may pambili ng pagkain araw2x..

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 2months i guess

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] Nope

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] dahil gusto kong maka responde sa mga nangangailaingan ng tulong hinde lang sa loob ng hospital..

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: responsible sa pag provide ng medical treatment sa mga wounded in combat or training as well as primary care.

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] even tho i dont have any experience yet, nkaka assure ako na madali lang ako turuan at mabilis lng ako matuto and  kapag ginusto ko kasi yung isang trabaho o bagay na gagawin ko, talagang dedicated po ako sa ginagawa ko..

[How good is your driving skill?] 9-10

[How active are you in the city?]: Everyday

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 10pm to 4am

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: Assist the injured person, ask kng anong ngyare at kng ano masakit at alamin ang vital signs tapos dadalhin sa ICU para doon gagamutin..

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: Unang una is ipapatanggal ko muna yung mask pra malaman natin kng sino ang person na yun, kasi kahit yung taong yung e nangangailangan na ng medical treatment dapat din natin malaman yung pagmumukha nya baka maya e wanted pala iyon.. pero kng ayaw nya talaga magtanggal ng mask, magtatawag ako ng pulis pra sila na mismo ang magsasabi..

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: We do have this New Life Rule.. he is considered as dead.. ilalagay ko nalang sya sa morgue

[Steam name]:Z

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:Zee Caro#8682

[Date of Birth:]12-02-2005

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:]Friends

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):]Yes

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):]Yes Savage,Lotus

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:Zee Caro

[Date of Birth:]12-02-2005

[Phone Number:]28-780

[Current Occupation?]None

[Biography(a little story of your character)]:Studying

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:1 week

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)]gusto ko tumulong sa mga pulis minsan kasi kaunti lang yung mga pulis 

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]:ang duties ng mga combat EMS ayy EMS na nakikipag barilan din 

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]handa akong tumulong at handa rin akong mamatay syempre at mang buhay nga mga tao

[How good is your driving skill?]8

[How active are you in the city?]:8 hours

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:5 hours

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]:tatanungin kung anong masakit at saka gagamutin

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]:tatawag ng pulis at tsaka gagamutin

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]:ilalagay ko sa morgue at R.I.P

[Steam name]:  Sirtux

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:  Kio#2432

[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 10

[Date of Birth:] November 5 , 1999

[Do you have a working microphone?:]  Yes

[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?:]  Yes

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] A friend.

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):]  Student officer

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] Red cross organization 

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] Asadal (2hrs)

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Etienne Caius

[Date of Birth:] February 21, 1999

[Phone Number:]  34-216

[Current Occupation?] Unemployed

Chivalry is an innate quality of Etienne. He is a man of his principles, be it about compliments or accusations. He is willing to be dishonest, telling people what they want to hear, but it is equally important that he shrewd enough to make people believe that he is honest. He is frugal while appearing to be generous, and even though he is ruthless, he is also just. He has a soft spot for fashion. Flamboyant of character, the room always filled with his sonorous, rumbling voice. He is also quick to crack a joke or fire off a humorous retort. He always wore nifty clothes.

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:  111hours

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] The love for combat and aid is perfectly twined in this job. I would like to grab the oppurtinity to experience both. 

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]:  From my view, combat ems recoils to a call for aid, combat, and help. 

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]  I have set a standard for myself to always follow the rules. My edge from other applicants is my willingness to work under any kind of pressure. I am a fast learner and I am 100% committed on my job and give value to the job that what will given to me.

[How good is your driving skill?] Good

[How active are you in the city?]: 8 hrs a day

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 4-10pm

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]:  Ask for information and carry out basic first aid at the right environment.

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: Without knowing the visual of a person jabs a dangerous feat. I will not be in contact with such. Always check that you and the casualty aren't in any danger, and, if possible, make the situation safe.

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do? ]:

Bring the person to the morgue. There is nothing you can do if the person is dead. 

On 09/04/2020 at 10:35 PM, Lazaaaa said:

Aurora Role playing

St. Luke Medical Centre

[Steam name]: Hepp

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: HepticHama#2997

[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 6

[Date of Birth:] 09-14-2004

[Gender:] male

[Do you have a working microphone?:] yes

[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?:] yes

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] tried out different rp servers until i found aurora rp

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] none

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] none

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] none

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Anghel DiMatalo

[Date of Birth:] 09-14-1995

[Gender:] male

[Phone Number:] 62-229

[Current Occupation?] none,  former butcher

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Butchery was a family business,  but recently i fell inlove with the creatures and stopped continuing our tradition and quit as a butcher. Now i'm trying to be a part of (ems)  because i want to save lives not only of the animals,  but also the lives of our fellow aurora citizens

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 1month

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] none,  convicted panget oo

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] As I have said earlier,  I want to save people's lives, especially those who are keeping this wonderful environment safe. I want to give examples or be a role model in valuing ones life. And lastly,  I want to set standards on people's action so that they can live a prosperous life,  without doing anything bad. 

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: Revive or heal those who are worn in battle but is not under 5bpm

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] Trustworthy, you can call me and ask my anything (except on time of studies,  hehe study first po). Loyalty,  Being there when i can be and when you need me "just call my name and i'll be there."  Friendly,  ofcourse i can be anybody's friend and I promise to keep a smile on my face whenever I am on duty.  Thank you!

[How good is your driving skill?] above-average but no pro

[How active are you in the city?]: (monday-friday mornings)(Saturday-Sunday: depends might be wholeday) 

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:morning 7-12am (1-4pm online class po kasi eh) 

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: I would definitely ask him to come with me inside the wards, and let him Lay down and fix his injured bodu

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: ask the person to remove his mask,  and revive the unconscious person if its over 5bpm

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: AWIT NA SIYA dadasalan ko nalang dalhin ko sa morgue and just let him revive AWIT KAIBIGAN

[Steam name]: LeSpank

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:LeSpank#9496[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 9

[Date of Birth:] July 26, 2005

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:]Five M

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] yes

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Nikko LeSpank

[Date of Birth:] July 26, 2005

[Phone Number:] 41-836

[Current Occupation?] Miner

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: ako ay lumaki sa isang magandang pamilya at sila ay doctor kaya sila nagsisikap para maging doctor din ako gaya nila.

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:  4Months

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] kaya ko gusto ko sumali dito para mapatunayan ko na meron ako maitutulong sa syudad at para dirin nila masabi na pabigat lang kami sa rp.

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: sila ay natulong sa mga naaccidenteng rp sa syudad.

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] dahil bata palang ako pangarap kona maging doctor kahit saang laro gusto ko laging role ay doctor dahil gusto ko makatulong sa syudad natin o sa ating bansa.

[How good is your driving skill?] 10

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 9:00 onwards

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: treat it immediately and give it medication immediately so it doesn't get worse.

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: let's treat him and report to the police what he's done to the city 

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: Tell his/her friends and family that their son/daughter  has passed away 

[Steam name]: ✪ SqZy 

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Lost#2976

[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 7

[Date of Birth:] August 13, 1995

[Gender:] Female

[Do you have a working microphone?:] Yes i do have a working microphone.

[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?:] Yes i own a legal copy.

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] I found it from a friend. she referred me here

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] No, I don't have any experience on EMS.

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] no

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Chi Marcos

[Phone Number:] 33-770

[Current Occupation?] Civillian

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Amnesia

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 2days

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I want to join EMS because i want to help people that are in need. I want to help them if they can't help themselves. Treating them and taking good care of them is my responsibility. I want to make sure the people of Aurora City are in good condition and they will get the exact care they needed.

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: They respond to emergency calls, they assess the patient. Provide first aid treatment or life support, performs CPR if needed.

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I am well equipped. I am willing to learn new things, and i can make things done under pressure. I don't easily give up and i give my full potential.

[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?] Yes i have both licenses.

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] Yes i do.

[How good is your driving skill?] 9/10.

[How active are you in the city?]: I am active everyday

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 8pm til 12

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: Assess the person and make him/her calm. Find the injured part of his/her body.

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: Tell him to put the person down and tell him to leave immediately.

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: Consider him dead. And take him to the morgue.

[Steam name]: Lotus

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Lost#2976

[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 7

[Do you have a working microphone?:] Yes i do have a working microphone.

[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?:] Yes i own a legal copy.

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] I found it from a friend. she referred me here

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] No, I don't have any experience on EMS.

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] no

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Chi Marcos

[Phone Number:] 33-770

[Current Occupation?] Civillian

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Amnesia

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 2days

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I want to join EMS because i want to help people that are in need. I want to help them if they can't help themselves. Treating them and taking good care of them is my responsibility. I want to make sure the people of Aurora City are in good condition and they will get the exact care they needed.

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: They respond to emergency calls, they assess the patient. Provide first aid treatment or life support, performs CPR if needed.

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I am well equipped. I am willing to learn new things, and i can make things done under pressure. I don't easily give up and i give my full potential.

[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?] Yes i have both licenses.

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] Yes i do.

[How good is your driving skill?] 9/10.

[How active are you in the city?]: I am active everyday

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 8pm til 12

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: Assess the person and make him/her calm. Find the injured part of his/her body.

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: Tell him to put the person down and tell him to leave immediately.

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: Consider him dead. And take him to the morgue.

Aurora Role playing

St. Luke Medical Centre

[Steam name]: ZEYROXXS

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Zeyroxxs#5800

[Date of Birth:] June 17, 2001

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] FiveM

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] None

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] Yes ( I'm trained by  Boy Scout Of the Philippines and RCY )

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] Yes. Datu city, billionaire City, El filipinos, Quezon City

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Zeyroxxs Ggmp

[Date of Birth:] Juen 17, 2001 

[Phone Number:] 50-844

[Current Occupation?] Lumberjack

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: who is Zeyroxxs? Zeyroxxs is a citizen of aurora city he have a dream to be a doctor. he is hard working and he is doing his job with his heart.

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: almost a month

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I have a skill that can be use in this job. i can contribute in any department and its my dream to become a EMS 

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: Combat EMS is a difficult job but its happy to be part of it because helping others is the best thing you will did.

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I have experience of being EMS and also i can apply my experience in IRL in this department 

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] no

[How good is your driving skill?] yes

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 9pm-3am

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: bring him to the ward and ask him what happened? 

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: ask the person what happen the check the vitals and the BPM rule will be applied 

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: i declare his death 

Aurora Role playing

St. Luke Medical Centre

[Steam name]: Demon

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Czeorj#1012

[Date of Birth:] 04-14-2000

[Gender:] Make

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] From Friends

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] Yes

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] Yes

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] LaRealidad v2, AMPLFY

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Please answer these questions as your in-game character personality.

[Name]: Massimo Lopez

[Date of Birth:] 04-14-2000

[Phone Number:] 35-643

[Current Occupation?] Unemployed

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Massimo is a Medical Director of a hospital from LaRealidad City and he's a very active and good doctor. A very hardworking and serious person when it comes to work. He's friendly and speaks very nicely.

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: less than a day

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] Because I want to be on a job where I find my happiness and the work I love. Being a doctor is very stressful but a very nice work. I want to be a doctor to help my workmates and also the city, when something bad happens to the citizens

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: Be responsible and be active. Help the citizens and the city. Follow the rules of the city.

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] Because I have the experiences of being an EMS staff. I know what to do to the patient. I am kind and friendly to the patients.

[How good is your driving skill?] 10/10

[How active are you in the city?]: can be more than 10 hours

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: Evening- Morning duty

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: Check the injured part of the patient, assist him/her inside the hp, process everything for him/her to feel better.

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: Call a police officer because the dead person is a suspicious.

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: Bring him/her to the morgue