OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION:

Please answer these questions based on your real life, not your character.

[Steam name]: TIMOTHYBARACAEL17

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: TIMOTHYBARACAEL17#5695

[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 9

[Date of Birth:] 01/01/2000

[Gender:] Male

[Do you have a working microphone?:] Yes

[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?:] Yes

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] in youtube vlogger he play every single day thats why i got interested to play Aurora Rp

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] No 

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] No

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] None

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Please answer these questions as your in-game character personal.

[Name]: TimothyBaracael17

[Date of Birth:] 01/01/2000

[Phone Number:] 94-691

[Current Occupation?] Butcher

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: I am currently employed as a Butcher, where i have demonstrated and been commended for my perseverance, drive and loyalty i feel that my greatest strengths are my ability to work closely with my collegues and communities

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:  2weeks

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] Yes

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] 

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: . Emergency services which treat illnesses and injuries that require an urgent medical response, providing out-of hospital treatment and transport to definitive care 

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] 1. I am fast learner and I am very enthusiastic about this job,  2. I Believe that my Motivation and Commitment  will Ensure that i quickly become a productive and valued member of your Team 3. It will be great platform to show my skills. whatever goals i set , i ensure to complete them with stimulated time. and i Thank you 

[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?] Yes

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] Yes

[How good is your driving skill?] 9

[How active are you in the city?]: everyday

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: morning and evening

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: for example simple broken wrist might not even require an ambulance - the patient should be able to arrange transport to the nearest A&E as they are fully alert and self mobile

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: even unconscious person with a mask or not we are responsible to take care of them and treat them well cause our duty is to revive and tream our patients well  

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: call for ambulance to take him/her into morgue 

[Steam name]: PeachMunggoPie

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: 유정연 (Yoo Jung Yeon)#4960

[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 8

[Date of Birth:] 11/21/1998    

[Gender:]Male

[Do you have a working microphone?:]Yes

[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?:]Yes

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:]From my friend and I'm playing aurora RP since September 2019.

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):]No

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):]Yes in FiveM I'm in EMS last season.

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):]None.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Please answer these questions as your in-game character persona.

[Name]:PeachMunggoPie

[Date of Birth:]11/21/1998    

[Phone Number:] N/A

[Current Occupation?]Pilot

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Ampon na pinalayas sa sariling bahay kaya naghanap ng trabaho para mabuhay ang sarili. lmao

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 1 1/2 months.

[Ever been convicted of any crime in the city? If so, what?]Nope. Tambay lang ako sa city.

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence minimum)] I want to join Combat ems because last season we want to experience the same thing as cop vs robbers. And when a robbery happens we don't want to just wait until the robbery ends and revive or rescue those wounded peoples, and also we want to help the police when it comes to manpower.

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: Helping the police when they are low on people and help them when they got injuries.

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence minimum)]Because I got to experience when it comes to being EMS. Because I'm already playing in AuroraRP last season.

[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?]Yes.

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?]Yes.

[How good is your driving skill?]8/10 like paul walker.

[How active are you in the city?]: 6hrs - 8hrs a day depends on my schedule but much likely 6hrs.

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: Afternoon maybe 3:00pm - 7:00pm

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: Check the bpm of the person and check what's wrong then help the injured person.

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: Call the police and any other authorities after calling the police. Check the BPM first then if the BPM is lower than the required bpm for reviving declare the person as dead on arrival. But if the person is still got higher BPM hold the person and revive it.

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: Declare the person as dead and place it in the morgue and New life role.

[Steam name]: Dante

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: KuyaDante#8605

[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]:8

[Date of Birth:]Nov 10 , 1998

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] through friend

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] Yes , fiveM, policeman

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] None

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] Asadal , Valkyrie 

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Dante Dohoncho

[Date of Birth:] Nov 10, 1998

[Phone Number:] 47-942

[Current Occupation?] Umemployed

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: 

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 6 months

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] Yes, i rob a bank and hijack a car due to i am new to the city so that i need money

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I want to help and cure people with illnesses and disabilities , and also i want to fight the bad people when leo's is in need or no leo's cant respond to the robbery 

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: Cure people , help people , and combat ems is the last resort when there is no leos on the city and the one who helps leos to the robbery

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] you should choose me over other applicants cause im willing to learn all of the things that i need to learn in the hospital and also i admit i became a bad person but now i decided to be a good citizen and also to help citizen in the city.

[How active are you in the city?]: 6 hrs

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 12pm 

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: I will treat him/her right away and also ask what happen to him/her.

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: I will call the cops first cause the people with mask might be involve on a crime or a bad people but i will treat him at last

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: I will announce his/her time of death first and call his family due to tragedy that happens to my friend , and also bring to the morgue lastly.

[Steam name]: Mitch Merced

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Mitch Merced#2149

[Date of Birth:] 10-10-1998

[Gender:] Female

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] FiveM server search

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] Both Yes

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] Yes, iplay

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: May Anne Merced

[Date of Birth:]1010-2000

[Gender:] Female

[Phone Number:] 29-250

[Current Occupation?] None

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?]

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]:

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]

[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?]

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?]

[How good is your driving skill?]

[How active are you in the city?]: 4-5 days straight FiveM, then duty for 10-13 days IRL

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: anytime

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: assess the patient, to determine the type of injury. Treatment is based on what kind of injury.

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: assess the patient, provide nursing care that needs to be attended,  i will call or someone on your co-workers to call and alert the police that a suspicious patient with a mask was undergoing treatment and needs to be admited, for the police will do further other questioning and investigation.

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: As a health care provider and a friend, i'll do my very best to make the patient stable and well, i will take the small percentage of chance to rescue the client with the permission of a doctor to inject a dopamine drug to stablize the blood preasure and pulse, then provide CPR to help the heart to pump blood into his/her system.

[Steam name]: ORIIH

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Hiiro#1121

[Date of Birth:] 10-16-1998

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] I Accidentaly Saw This Server In The Stream Of ThriNil And I Fall In Love With It

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] None

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] Valkyrie Urban Heist, City Of Crime RP, Cartel Roleplay, And Vendetta Philippines Roleplay

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Hiiro DeKazuki

[Date of Birth:] 10-16-198

[Phone Number:] 14-784

[Current Occupation?] Pilot

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: I am Hiiro And I Was Born In A Really Poor Family. My Father Is Dead So My Mom Was The Only One Supporting Me But She Is Really Sick And Of Course We Dont Have Money To Bring Her To A Hospital And Until One Day There Was A Doctor Who Accidentally Knew The Background Of Me And Helped My Mom To Get Better With No Charges Just Free. That's When I Started To Admire Being A Doctor So That One Day I Can Also Help Other People Who Is In Need Of Help And Maybe Someday I Can Repay The Debt Of The Doctor Who Helped My Mom.

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 1

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] Yes, By Robbing A Bank, Possessive Of Illegal FireArms, Possessive Of Illegal Drugs, Attempted Murder Of A Leo, And Reckless Driving.

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] To Help The City Become More Active By Responding To All The Distress Call That Is Need To Be Attend. I also Notice That Only Few Ems Are On Duty This Past Few Days So That's Why I Decided To Join So I Can Help To Less The Burden Of Other Ems. And Lastly, I Admire This Job Because I Can Interact And Have Fun With The Civilians In The City.

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: To Help The Police In A Robbery, Yacht, Humane Lab, And Bank Robberies In Case Where A Cop Is Outnumbered And That Is When The Combat EMS enter.

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] Because I'm Always Active In The City And I'm A Fast Learner So There Is No Problem Of Teaching Me. 

[How active are you in the city?]: 20-24 Hrs A Day Except When the Time Im Making Animation For My Youtube 

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 10 AM

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: Assist Him/Her To The Emergency Room And Ask Her/Him What Happened, then Check His/Her Vitals and Perform The Proper RP to revive Him/Her. And Lastly Bill Her/Him.

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: Take Off His/Her Mask First Before I will entertain Him/Her,

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]:Sent Him/Her To The Morgue.

[Steam name]:AYN

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Rhine#4764

[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 7

[Date of Birth:] April 1 2001

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] Saw them on Facebook

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] nope

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] Nope

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] nope

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Rhine

[Phone Number:] 09064812700

[Current Occupation?] Business man

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: is a simple city civilian with one simple vision of helping others. And to make his calling come true in life, he has chosen to pursue a career in the Business. Driven by his passion for helping others, Rhine wanted to become a Business man.

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:19 years

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] Yes illegal parking

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I want to help the city in terms of health and wellness. I believe that I will be able to fulfill that desire when I become a part of the combat EMS team. I value life more than anything else that’s why I want to be a part of this.

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]:The sole duty of a combat EMS is to go to distress calls throughout the city and help wounded civilians/police/terrorists if and only if they lie outside the red zones. If they get injured or die in the red zones like gang areas, I can’t answer to their distress nor heal them on the spot.

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]I’m quite sure that most of the applicants here have what it takes in terms of knowledge on the job. But what sets me apart from other applicants is that I’m truly dedicated and passionate on what I do. I believe that having the positive mindset and passion will help me do my job better and more efficient

[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?]Yes

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?]Yes

[How good is your driving skill?]hmmm 8-10

[How active are you in the city?]: i always volunteer in almost every activity

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 6pm-4am

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]:

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]:

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]:

12 minutes ago, Rhine said:

[Steam name]:AYN

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Rhine#4764

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] Saw them on Facebook

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] nope

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] Nope

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] nope

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Rhine

[Phone Number:] 09064812700

[Current Occupation?] Business man

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: is a simple city civilian with one simple vision of helping others. And to make his calling come true in life, he has chosen to pursue a career in the Business. Driven by his passion for helping others, Rhine wanted to become a Business man.

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:19 years

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] Yes illegal parking

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I want to help the city in terms of health and wellness. I believe that I will be able to fulfill that desire when I become a part of the combat EMS team. I value life more than anything else that’s why I want to be a part of this.

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]:The sole duty of a combat EMS is to go to distress calls throughout the city and help wounded civilians/police/terrorists if and only if they lie outside the red zones. If they get injured or die in the red zones like gang areas, I can’t answer to their distress nor heal them on the spot.

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]I’m quite sure that most of the applicants here have what it takes in terms of knowledge on the job. But what sets me apart from other applicants is that I’m truly dedicated and passionate on what I do. I believe that having the positive mindset and passion will help me do my job better and more efficient

[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?]Yes

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?]Yes

[How good is your driving skill?]hmmm 8-10

[How active are you in the city?]: i always volunteer in almost every activity

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 6pm-4am

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]:

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]:

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]:

Hello! I can't seem to reach you through discord. Kindly accept the friend request I sent you. Thanks. 

On 09/04/2020 at 10:35 PM, Lazaaaa said:

AURORA_BADGES-03.png.0dd539674b267c226e48d00c9df02244.png

Aurora Role playing
Department of the Interior and Local government

St. Luke Medical Centre

Combat Paramedic / Emergency Medical Services (EMS) 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Steam name]: Pogi

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Igop#6426

[Date of Birth:] 04-19-2002 

[Gender:] M

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] Because my friend told me that Aurora is a good server where I can improve my RP skills 

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] None, but I will do my best to learn from the experts

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] None, but I'm willing to learn

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] Asadal and Cosmos

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Mikey Williams 

[Date of Birth:] 04-19-2002

[Phone Number:] 64-972

[Current Occupation?] Unemployed

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Mikey Williams is a normal civilian that wants to serve and help other people. Mikey Williams decided to apply in the St. Luke's hospital in order for him to help and serve the people of Aurora. 

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 194hrs

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] None 

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] ] I want to help the city of Aurora and its citizen in terms of health. I believe that I can do what it takes in order to help other ems

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]:The duty of a combat EMS is to go to distress calls in the city and help wounded citizens of aurora especially the ones serving our city like police, fib and solider if they lie outside the red zones. If they get injured or die in the red zones like gang areas, I can’t answer to their distress nor heal them on the spot for my safety.

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I guess that most of the applicants here have what it takes in terms of job experience. But what separates me from other applicants is that I am dedicated and passionate about what I do also I will do my best in order for me to learn and to be a good EMS. I'm open to recommendations and suggestions by those who are already professional in the field of EMS in order for me to grow as a person and as a licensed EMS.

[How good is your driving skill?] 7

[How active are you in the city?]: I'm online everyday

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: Anytime 

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: Immediately approach the injured person and ask what happened to him/her so I can give him the proper medical attention and I will know what treatment I will give to him/her

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: I will contact the police for further investigation. I won’t assess the medical  needs of the patient not unless the police is done checking the patient for illegal possession of firearms or drugs.

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: Bring him / her to the morgue. Because, BPM 0-5 is already considered dead and must be buried.

After filling up the application form submit it here then wait for an e-mail from the interviewer for your scheduled interview. (Thru in game or discord)

[Steam name]:  Dionysus

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: dyayayay#2730

[Date of Birth:] January 13 2000

[Do you have a working microphone?:] YES

[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?:] YES

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] The day I tried FiveM I already saw that Aurora has a high number of players, that's why I tried to go. Also I saw it from some streamers like Giu and other GTA V RP streamers.

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] NO

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] YES

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] I tried in ASADAL and VENDETTA

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:Jairus Marquez

[Date of Birth:]January 13 2000

[Phone Number:] 41-450

[Current Occupation?] Taxi driver (recruit)

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: A young adult, member of a gang but knows how to respect others. The day he went to that city, he had been robbed and beaten up. He met some people and ask him to join a gang. But he wants to explore something more that's why he is trying to join the medical team. 

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 20 HRS

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] Afk that time, my brother shot some officials and tried to run from the police. 

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I want to experience more when it comes to RP, I even tried to join a medic during his duty and I find it interesting. even before I tried to play RP I wanted to be a part of COMBAT EMS. I can see that when it comes to RP this job will make my RP journey fun. Knowing that many people are into action and many people from Aurora needs to be taken care of. 

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: Nothing but to save lives and treat them, take care of them and give them respect. Respond to any situation and help them in any cause. I think that you must save someone before you save yourself because that is the job of an EMS. 

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] Maybe we have the same reason, but for me I have the energy to make this happen. I know that this is the Job for a young adult that wants to help and serve the Aurora. They are doing their best to claim the spot, but I am here to grab it because I know I can make this possible because I trust what I can do and make my eagerness higher than them. 

[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?] YES

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] YES

[How good is your driving skill?] I can drive, I know when to stop, go and make my job fast when I am using a vehicle. 

[How active are you in the city?]: When I wake up in the morning, I already roam around the city, meet new friends and ask their life here in Aurora. 

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 12 :00 A.M to 4:00 PM and 10:30 PM - onwards

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: If he can walk I'll ask him to come with me to a room to treat him/her and he/she cannot walk i'll carry him and after that ask him/her what happened.

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: I'll ask the man with a mask to remove his mask before I ask them what happen. Wearing mask inside the HP is prohibited. 

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: I'll carry him/her to a safe spot. I'll revive him/her in case the are is cleared and I am allowed to do the procedure. 

Posted (edited)
On 4/9/2020 at 7:35 AM, Lazaaaa said:

AURORA_BADGES-03.png.0dd539674b267c226e48d00c9df02244.png

Aurora Role playing
Department of the Interior and Local government

St. Luke Medical Centre

Combat Paramedic / Emergency Medical Services (EMS) 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Steam name]:

£oser

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:Yassuo#5444

[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]:1

[Date of Birth:]October 24 2005

[Do you have a working microphone?:]Yes

[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?:]Yes

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:]Gta 5 streamer in fb 

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):]FiveM

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):]FiveM 

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):]I don't have

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:

[Date of Birth:]

[Gender:]

[Phone Number:]

[Current Occupation?]

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:

[How active are you in the city?]:

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:

SCENARIO SECTION

After filling up the application form submit it here then wait for an e-mail from the interviewer for your scheduled interview. (Thru in game or discord)

Edited by Yassuo

[Steam name]: KINGJM

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: KINGJM

[Date of Birth:] JULY 12 1994

[Gender:] MALE

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:]  lives stream of other friends playing rp

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] no

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] no

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] no

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: KINGJM

[Phone Number:] 39-335

[Current Occupation?] TAXI

[Biography(a little story of your character)]:  kingjm is a simple kind person living in the city, frendly  and trustworthy he is a harworking person 

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:  17 days 

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] no

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)]  i want to join to combat ems for the purpose of helping our city to improve interms of health and wellness of our fellow citizen and  saving others life makes me and other people  happy because life is a gift that need to treasure as always,  it is a once in a lifetime  that never comeback.

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: giving medical assistance to our fellow citizen 

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] i dont have medical background but willing to help our fellow citizen in need and all i can i say is im happy helping saving people life.  if you give me a opportunity i will do my job as i can,  i am harworking and dedicated to my work   and  very willing to learn and improve more  that can help more in  fields of medical assistance.

[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?] yes 

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?]yes

[How good is your driving skill?]8

[How active are you in the city?]: on weekdays usually im active  about 6pm to 12am    on weekends random in the morning  and  evening   6pm to 12am

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: around 6pm to 12pm

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]:   i will ask what happened  to evaluate the treatment and imidiately give him/her treatment to prevent not getting worse.

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]:  imidiately give him/her treatment to prevent not getting worse  after that report to the police officer 

BPM 0-5 is already considered dead . Make the time of death and Bring him / her to morgue.

[Steam name]: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198922944319/

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Zilla#4253

[Date of Birth:] 12-22-95

[Gender:]M

[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V? ] Yes

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] Browsing in FiveM

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life): Nope

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life): Nope but Im willing to learn

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] LaPorte

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:Cisco Uno

[Date of Birth:]12-22-95

[Phone Number:] 97-191

[Current Occupation?] Butcher

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Had some really dark past and was looking for a new city to move and start a new life on and I found Aurora and its been going great so far. Now I'm looking for a new job and New set colleagues to socialize with. This whole applying for CMS thing is hopefully my new and changed life.

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: A week

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] No

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] Life is a precious thing to have and I wanna be there to alteast try to save a life. It's also a career path that I always wanted to take and hopefully we'll be given a chance to pursue it in aurora

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: A Combat EMS should always be ready to respond to any urgent health care the city may need.

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] Compared the other applicants I have to will to learn, The dedication to achieve my goals and to not only be the EMS I can be but be the best EMS to those around me.

[How good is your driving skill?] It's pretty decent

[How active are you in the city?]: I'm in here 3-4hrs a day 7 days a week.

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: Around Noon - 3pm? I'm flexible

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: First is to ask them How are they feeling and How they obtained said injuries.

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: Contact a Police and see if they're on the current wanted list and If Im allowed to revive them.

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: There is really nothing that I can do. It doesnt matter if he's my friend or not. He got to follow the new life rule.

6 hours ago, KINGJM said:

[Steam name]: KINGJM

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: KINGJM

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:]  lives stream of other friends playing rp

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] no

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] no

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] no

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: KINGJM

[Phone Number:] 39-335

[Current Occupation?] TAXI

[Biography(a little story of your character)]:  kingjm is a simple kind person living in the city, frendly  and trustworthy he is a harworking person 

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:  17 days 

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] no

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)]  i want to join to combat ems for the purpose of helping our city to improve interms of health and wellness of our fellow citizen and  saving others life makes me and other people  happy because life is a gift that need to treasure as always,  it is a once in a lifetime  that never comeback.

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: giving medical assistance to our fellow citizen 

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] i dont have medical background but willing to help our fellow citizen in need and all i can i say is im happy helping saving people life.  if you give me a opportunity i will do my job as i can,  i am harworking and dedicated to my work   and  very willing to learn and improve more  that can help more in  fields of medical assistance.

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?]yes

[How good is your driving skill?]8

[How active are you in the city?]: on weekdays usually im active  about 6pm to 12am    on weekends random in the morning  and  evening   6pm to 12am

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: around 6pm to 12pm

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]:   i will ask what happened  to evaluate the treatment and imidiately give him/her treatment to prevent not getting worse.

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]:  imidiately give him/her treatment to prevent not getting worse  after that report to the police officer 

BPM 0-5 is already considered dead . Make the time of death and Bring him / her to morgue.

Ano discord mo sir? Wala kasi yung last 4 digits.

[Steam name]: redwop

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: redwop#5745

[Date of Birth:] 09/28/00

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] Through a Friend

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] Vendetta, Billionaire City, AsadalRP

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Michael Bryant

[Date of Birth:] 09-28-96

[Phone Number:]  21- 160

[Current Occupation?] Pilot

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: I came in this city with the hope of having a comfortable life where I won't have to worry about making a living for my self. I entered the aviator program to test my skills in flying planes. Surprisingly, I exceeded through the ranks of being a pilot and also exceeded my expectations. I worked non stop to earn my Lamborghini Aventador, and it felt overwhelming having to own something I worked very hard for. The journey still goes on with Michael Bryant, as now he hopes to enter the medical field to help the citizens of Aurora.

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: I am 250hrs in the city

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] Not yet

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I want to join the Combat EMS because I have the grit to be in this team. I see myself having the passion to help citizens and I also see myself being a benefit to the society being an EMS.

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: I think the duties of a Combat EMS is to be active when a citizen approaches you for help. And in times of crisis, a Combat EMS should also be available and responsive to the subject matter.

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] You should choose me over other applicants because I have a different kind of passion and grit for any job I take. As a pilot, I've worked myself through the ranks with my hard work and dedication to my job, I've spent more than 200 hours working as a pilot striving through the slumps of the blue-collar job and making a living for myself. You should also choose me over other applicants because  I am very active when it comes to my job, I rarely fail any tasks given to me because I always strive to be a better individual and a better worker.

[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?] YES

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] YES

[How good is your driving skill?] I'd give my driving skill a rating of 9/10 for being cautious in driving while being efficient on the run.

[How active are you in the city?]: I am very active in the city. I'm usually in this city for 10-15 hrs of the day

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: I prefer my duty to be from 8 am in the morning till 6 pm at noon then I'll probably go back to duty when I'm free from off duty activities.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: The first thing I would do is to ask the person what happened to him/ her that resulted to an injury. Then after assessing the situation, I would be able to know what specific operation/ procedure will I have to undergo with the patient.

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: The first thing I would do is to ask the person carrying the unconscious person what had happened resulting to the person being unconscious. Then I will immediately contact the police to further investigate the person unconscious to check if the person possesses any llegal substances or illegal firearms that will be a harm to the city. I will not treat or even deal with the patient.

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: I will carry him/ her straight to the morgue since 0-5 BPM is considered to be dead.

11 hours ago, Dev said:

Ano discord mo sir? Wala kasi yung last 4 digits.

KINGJM  #9951

[Steam name]: DakilangMaykol

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: DakilangMaykol#9234

[Date of Birth:] March 18, 1994

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] FiveM

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] This si my first FiveM community

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Claudio Somine

[Phone Number:] 51-319

[Current Occupation?] Lumberjack

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Claudio Somine is a 26-year-old who enjoys ferret racing, music, and traveling. He is friendly and happy, but can also be very bad and a bit evil.

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 3 days

[Ever been convicted of any crime in the city? If so, what?] None

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence minimum)]: to experience how to roleplay in-game

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: You need to help those players in need of medication

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence minimum)] I'm a friendly guy and also willing to learn and help each player in the server.

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] Not yet, because I don't have enough money

[How active are you in the city?]: Always

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: Every Morning

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: You should give him/her first aid procedure if the player dies in-game you need to respond immediately.

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: Treat him first.

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: revive him.

[Steam name]: GG

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: gienohallig#4924

[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 5

[Date of Birth:] november 14, 2000

[Gender:] male 

[Do you have a working microphone?:] yes

[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?:] yes 

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:]  in live in facebook

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] none

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] none

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Giegie

[Date of Birth:] november 14, 2000

[Phone Number:] 09983331981

[Current Occupation?] student

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: single person

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: no

[How active are you in the city?]:

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:

SCENARIO SECTION

[Steam name]: Dangats

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Dangats#6796

[Date of Birth:] 02-25-1998

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] none

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: John Carl Dangate

[Date of Birth:] 02-25-1998

[Phone Number:] None

[Current Occupation?] Taxi Driver

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Taxi driver po ako mga 3 days na po kaso po 1 time sumabog yung taxi ko habang nasa loob ako namatay po yung character ko hahahaha nag send po ako ng distress signal kaso wala pong narating na ems so try ko pong mag apply para maka tulong sa iba po, Thank you

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 5 days

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] None

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] Taxi driver po ako mga 3 days na po kaso po 1 time sumabog yung taxi ko habang nasa loob ako namatay po yung character ko hahahaha nag send po ako ng distress signal kaso wala pong narating na ems so try ko pong mag apply para maka tulong sa iba po, Thank you

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: sila po yung nag ttreat sa mga nasusugatan or namamatay na mga characters sa rp

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] kaya ko pong tumulong hanggang sa makakya ko lalo na dumadami yung mga players ng auroraRP and di lang sa pagiging ems at sa ibang mga players din na pag kailangan nilang magamot pag nag send sila ng distress signal may dadating. yun lang po hehe 

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] wala po akong weapon's permit kasi wala naman po akong mga baril hehe

[How good is your driving skill?] 8

[How active are you in the city?]: everyday

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: hapon po hanggang gabi or madaling araw

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: dadalhin po agad sa treating room para magamot yung sakit or sugat po nila.

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: as a medical staff and to ensure the people safeness i will treat the person and report to the police immediately so that they can ask some question and they can investigate about this person.

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: Let do the doctor do their job to revive him at all cost and we're there to assist him to make him still live.

[Steam name]: DakilangMaykol

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: DakilangMaykol#9234

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] This si my first FiveM community

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Claudio Somine

[Phone Number:] 51-319

[Current Occupation?] Lumberjack

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Claudio Somine is a 26-year-old who enjoys ferret racing, music, and traveling. He is friendly and happy, but can also be very bad and a bit evil.

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 3 days

[Ever been convicted of any crime in the city? If so, what?] None

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence minimum)]: to experience how to roleplay in-game

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: You need to help those players in need of medication

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence minimum)] I'm a friendly guy and also willing to learn and help each player in the server.

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] Not yet, because I don't have enough money

[How active are you in the city?]: Always

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: Every Morning

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: You should give him/her first aid procedure if the player dies in-game you need to respond immediately.

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: Treat him first.

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: revive him.

[Steam name]: Haze

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Satanas666#8357

[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 9/10

[Date of Birth:] 09/21/1995

[Do you have a working microphone?:] Yes

[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?:] Yes

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] Searched through server list

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] No

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] No

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] Last Alliance

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Satanas Lucifer

[Date of Birth:] 09/21/1995

[Gender:] Male

[Phone Number:]  21-206

[Current Occupation?] Pilot

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: I migrated to Aurora from the Philippines in hope to better myself here than there. 

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 2 Days

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] To help the citizens in need. Especially in this times wherein crimes are rampant. We need to assist every civilians as early as possible.

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: To provide medical assistance to civilians of Aurora.

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] My integrity is what I can offer the most. I will always uphold what is duly right and what concerns the law. I will do my duty to protect the innocent civilians.

[How good is your driving skill?] 9/10

[How active are you in the city?]: Every night

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 4PM-12MN

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: Provide assistance by checking his/her vital stats and take him to Emeregency Room

Provide assistance, still. Every person can change and it could be my assistance that would help him/her change his/her aspects in life.

Perform a CPR and immediately call an Ambulance. 

• Like 1

[Steam name]: Baby Boy

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: PogingJoseph#7322

[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 8/10

[Date of Birth:] May 2 1995

[Do you have a working microphone?:] Yes

[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?:] Yes

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] Searched through server list

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] Yes

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] No

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] Asadalrp

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Joshua

[Date of Birth:] may 2 1995

[Phone Number:]  20-049

[Current Occupation?] Taxi

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: I migrated to Aurora from the Philippines in hope to better myself here than there. 

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 2 Days

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] To help the citizens in need. Especially in this times wherein crimes are rampant. We need to assist every civilians as early as possible.and We need more EMS to improve our city

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: To help all citizen who need help

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] My integrity is what I can offer the most. I will always uphold what is duly right and what concerns the law. I will do my duty to protect the innocent civilians.

[How good is your driving skill?] 9.5/10

[How active are you in the city?]: Every night

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 4PM-4AM

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: Provide assistance by checking his/her vital stats and take him to Emeregency Room

Provide assistance, still. Every person can change and it could be my assistance that would help him/her change his/her aspects in life.

Perform a CPR and immediately call an Ambulance. 

[Steam name]: jethro.perez22

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: legionalpha

[Date of Birth:] dec 5 1991

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] friend

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] yes, a volunteer firefighter for 10 years and license nurse by profession 

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] yes. 17 years of nursing, clinical and research

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):]  NO

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: jethro perez

[Date of Birth:] dec 5, 1991

[Phone Number:] 09666950823

[Current Occupation?] Nurse 

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: I'm a firefighter, ER Nurse in the profession I have been with different fire fighting and emergency medical scenarios. 

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 5 days

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] none

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] because I want to serve the community

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: responding to all types of medical emergencies, providing medical services to patients in need.

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence minimum)] because I'm a real-life nurse 

[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?] working on it

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] working on it

[How active are you in the city?]: 3 hours of gameplay can be longer depends if really needed

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 11 am to 5 pm

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: provide medical services first life comes first and information comes 2nd. 

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: check first for vitals. check if the patient is legit anyone wearing a mask can be a possible threat for all staff.

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: well try all course of medical application a person whos heart is beating is not dead at all not until the heart stop beating then only you can pronounce the patient as dead. 

[Steam name]: xshellwinx

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: CupCake LeBi#6583

[Date of Birth:] 1/27/2006

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] from live stream in facebook

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] none

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] none

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] yes, asadal RP

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: CupCake LeBi

[Date of Birth:] 1/27/1999

[Phone Number:]

[Current Occupation?] Taxi

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: ahm naglilibot libot lang lagi lagi akong walang kasama 

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 1month

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] i want to save people,iwant to have a job,iwant to be a part of the ems family

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: save people

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] im a active player, iwant to practice ems so that i can apply it in real life,im competitive

[How good is your driving skill?] Sakto lang

[How active are you in the city?]: dipende

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 8pm 

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: check him up and ask him was wrong

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: call the police and revive him

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: revive him