[Steam name]: jethro.perez22

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: legionalpha

[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 8

[Date of Birth:] dec 5 1991

[Gender:] male

[Do you have a working microphone?:] yes

[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?:] yes

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] friend

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] yes, a volunteer firefighter for 10 years and license nurse by profession 

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] yes. 17 years of nursing, clinical and research

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):]  NO

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Please answer these questions as your in-game character persona.

[Name]: jethro perez

[Date of Birth:] dec 5, 1991

[Gender:] male

[Phone Number:] 09666950823

[Current Occupation?] Nurse 

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: I'm a firefighter, ER Nurse in the profession I have been with different fire fighting and emergency medical scenarios. 

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 5 days

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] none

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] because I want to serve the community

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: responding to all types of medical emergencies, providing medical services to patients in need.

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence minimum)] because I'm a real-life nurse 

[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?] working on it

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] working on it

[How good is your driving skill?] 9

[How active are you in the city?]: 3 hours of gameplay can be longer depends if really needed

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 11 am to 5 pm

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: provide medical services first life comes first and information comes 2nd. 

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: check first for vitals. check if the patient is legit anyone wearing a mask can be a possible threat for all staff.

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: well try all course of medical application a person whos heart is beating is not dead at all not until the heart stop beating then only you can pronounce the patient as dead. 

Please include the last 4 digits of your discord tag.

OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION:

Please answer these questions based on your real life, not your character.

[Steam name]: Lord

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Lord#1748

[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 9

[Date of Birth:] 08/16/2000

[Gender:] Male

[Do you have a working microphone?:] Yes

[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?:] Yes

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] been exploring ph servers and this one is the best and smoothest server

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] No

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] Yes, im a medical technology student and still studying more about medical related

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] Cartel RP, Tokyo RP

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Lord Labatuti

[Date of Birth:] 08/16/2000

[Phone Number:] 86-916

[Current Occupation?] Tailor

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: A medical technologist that pursuing to be a doctor and wanted to help the  community by using his medical experience so that the earnings will help me to have a post-med degree

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 5 days

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] No

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I really want to join combat ems to apply my knowledge and medical experience. Saving one's life will make my heart full and wanting to share my best to serve the people who are in need. With this service, i'll do anything at my out most best to save another life.

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: providing medical services to the people who are in need and responding on medical emergency at their best.

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I am a medical technologist student and have a bombarded knowledge for medical stuff.

[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?] YES

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] YES

[How active are you in the city?]: 8-10 hrs of playing time

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 12mn-8am

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: provide immediate medical needs before the information because life always comes first before anything else.

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: check for vitals and check for the information to see if the patient and his company is not a threat to all of the staff

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: Do what the best I can do and apply all the medical response i can give until the heart beat fails and that is the time i'll send him to morgue

On 18/05/2020 at 10:04 PM, Dev said:

Please include the last 4 digits of your discord tag.

Sorry admin. Eto po legionalpha#4918

[Steam name]: Ang Problema

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: bonbonbon#1873

[Date of Birth:] 12/31/1999

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] I've been exploring ph servers and this one is the best and smoothest server

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] Yes, I took red cross seminars

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] Cartel RP, Tokyo RP

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Tee Labatuti

[Date of Birth:] 12/31/1999

[Phone Number:] 86-916

[Current Occupation?] Train Driver

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: When I was a kid, i always dreamed of helping other people and pursuing a career as a doctor, but as time past by, interests and priorities changes, i just want to experience my childhood dream

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 6 days

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I really want to join combat ems to apply my knowledge and medical experience. Saving one's life will make my heart full and wanting to share my best to serve the people who are in need. With this service, i'll do anything at my out most best to save another life.

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: providing medical services to the people who are in need and responding on medical emergency at their best.

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] Because i will do my duty and do my best even if there is someone better than me, i'll always give my very best

[How active are you in the city?]: 8-10 hrs of playing time

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 12mn-8am

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: provide immediate medical needs before the information because life always comes first before anything else.

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: check for vitals and check for the information to see if the patient and his company is not a threat to all of the staff

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: Do what the best I can do and apply all the medical response i can give until the heart beat fails and that is the time i'll send him to morgue

[Steam name]: J3diah

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: J3diah#0523

[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 5 as of now

[Date of Birth:] 05/31/1983

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] FiveM

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] None

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] None

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] previously in ASADAL

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Jediah

[Date of Birth:] 05/31/1983

[Phone Number:] 85-809

[Current Occupation?] Pilot

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: A simple, joyous, workahoolic guy with a simple life 

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: Its been long time cannot seem to remember, I just returned few weeks ago

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] None

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] To experience what is like to be a doctor as a role play and to help someone that needs medical attention and to serve for the aurora government

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: To attend medical needs and do whatever it can to save the lives of the civilian and the government aurorians people

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] Because I am old enough to practice in regards to medical procedures, rule and conduct, and old enough to take responsibility it takes to be a successful EMS

[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?] Yes

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] Yes (Honestly, I didn't know how I got it)

[How good is your driving skill?] 10

[How active are you in the city?]: everyday

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: Weekdays Night Shift ; Weekends possibly Day to Night

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: Interview what incident happen.  

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: Interview the person carrying unconscious person on how the incident happen.

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: Send my friend to the Morgue like had done to me as a patient

AURORA_BADGES-03.png.0dd539674b267c226e48d00c9df02244.png

Aurora Role playing
Department of the Interior and Local government

St. Luke Medical Centre

Combat Paramedic / Emergency Medical Services (EMS) 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Steam name]: Nana

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: HATE#1870

[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 6

[Date of Birth:] November 4, 2000

[Gender:] Female

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] I looked for FiveM servers available in the Philippines, I saw Aurora RP because of the amount of players.

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] No, but I took Political Science classes since I shifted from PolSci to BS Social Work

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] None

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] None, Aurora RP is my first community.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Dasowry Suzuki

[Date of Birth:] 11/04/2000

[Gender:] F

[Phone Number:] 78-679

[Current Occupation?] Taxi driver

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: She's fairly new in this game, she's just a plain taxi driver who made friends in game while driving for them around the city.

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: Less than 24 hours still

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] None, I am a functioning citizen with dignity.

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)]

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: They are supposed to be an on-the-spot medic that could handle pressure when in times of emergency.

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I have a really good work ethic and I work sufficiently and efficiently. I could definitely handle pressure and could deliver a task. With that being said, I could say I am worthy of being given the shot.

[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?] I have a driver's license.

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] I have none.

[How good is your driving skill?] I could say it is beyond satisfactory.

[How active are you in the city?]: I am active since I am hooked by this community.

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: Somewhere around afternoon, evening and midnight.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: My duty is to take care of them with all of my capability.

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: I should respond quick and I should resuscitate the patient immediately.

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: Yes, I would ask my friend if they need to retrieve their valuables before they could be sent into the morgue to be revived.

After filling up the application form submit it here then wait for an e-mail from the interviewer for your scheduled interview. (Thru in game or discord)

[Steam name]: vincentcallueng05

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: vincal05#5468

[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 8-10

[Date of Birth:] Aug. 05 1989

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] Via Facebook

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] No 

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] Vendetta  and Cartel

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Vicencio Cruz

[Date of Birth:] 08/05/1989

[Phone Number:] 

[Current Occupation?] Unemployed at the moment

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Vicencio Cruz grew in the streets of Vice City. At early age, he lost his dad forcing him to work hard for his own survial. Vicencio is a hardworking man who wants to live in a quite city and meet new friends. He then decided to go to Aurora City to find his luck and hoping to get a stable job and settle down. 

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 2 weeks 

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] none

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I'd like to to know how it feels to be a frontliner. Helping other citizen is what I love to do and to save lives. as part of EMS. I know that it wouldn't be an easy task and the demand for this kind of job is very high. That's why I want to be part of the team to help our frontliners and same goes with our citizen in the city. 

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: EMS is one of the integral role in the city. Saving lives of others is very important. Whenever there's a distress call. An EMS should always be ready and fast to provide aid to each and every patient.  

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I believe you should hire me as an EMS because I know that i'm capable of doing the job. I'm willing to learn everything and base all actions on our rules and guide. I would say that despite my lack of experience as EMS. I would like to assure you that I will follow all orders provided to me by my superiors and 100% comply on what needs to be done as EMS

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] Yes

[How good is your driving skill?] 8/10

[How active are you in the city?]: Yes

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 5pm - 9pm weekdays and 11am - 3pm weekends

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: Have the patient sit of lie down first to avoid any additional injury. Check his vitals and injured body parts. 

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: Despite wearing a mask is illegal in the city. I will first report the incident to the police so they can search if there's any illegal drugs or any deadly weapons carried by the patient or patient's friend. as EMS it's part of our job to save the patient's life. after all, once the we successfully revive the unconscious person. He/She won't remember anything.

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: I will send a distress signal first to call for an immediate assistance. Whilst waiting for the EMS i will try to look for someone who knows how to do CPR or first aid. But if all those fails. I think there's no choice but to accept friend's fate. . 

On 9/4/2020 at 4:35 PM, Lazaaaa said:

Aurora Role playing

St. Luke Medical Centre

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Steam name]: Charmy perez

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: YummyTEh#9281

[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 5

[Date of Birth:] 26-03-1992

[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?:] YEs

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] From My Friends

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] NO

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] NO

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] Cosmorp

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Yummyteh

[Date of Birth:] 26-03-1992

[Phone Number:] 74-669

[Current Occupation?] NoNe

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Tamang tambay, being friendly :-D

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 4days

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] NO

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] To help people

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: to help injured persons

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] everyday online 

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] YEs

[How good is your driving skill?] great

[How active are you in the city?]: always

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 2am to 5am

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: ask her information and what happen then check the vitals of the patient

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]:  Treat the person and report the police what have they done to the city.
[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: Then i'll do my best to revive my friend because that is my duty.

Posted (edited)

[Steam name]: jajacOoL1994

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: justdane94/jajacOoL1994#9760

[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 10

[Date of Birth:] September 15, 1994

[Gender:] MALE

[Do you have a working microphone?:] YES

[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?:] YES

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] FACEBOOK PAGE

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] NONE

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] NONE

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] NO

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Dj Lorenzo

[Date of Birth:] 09-15-1994

[Phone Number:] 72-804

[Current Occupation?] UNEMPLOYED

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: IM AN SINGER AND A HAPPY GO LUCKY GUY. 

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: BALIKBAYAN SINCE 2019

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] NONE

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] IM A HELPFUL PERSON THATS WHY I WANT TO HELP OTHERS

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: HELP OTHER PATIENTS WITH ILLNESSES

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] CAUSE IM AN HELPFUL AND A FAST LEARNER ARTIST

[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?] NOT YET

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] NOT YET

[How good is your driving skill?] FAST ENOUGH TO TAKE A PATIENT TO THE HOSPITAL

[How active are you in the city?]: AS LONG AS POSSIBLE

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: AS MUCH WE HAVE MORE PATIENTS

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: CHECK THEIR STATUS

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE, AS LONG AS YOU HAVE A HEART THAT BEATS I STILL REVIVE YOU AS MUCH AS I CAN.

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: TRY THE ELECTRIC PUMP.

Edited by Dj Lorenzo

[Steam name]:Kudasai.

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:?????????????.?#6568

[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]:8

[Date of Birth:]12/16/1994

[Gender:]M

[Do you have a working microphone?:]YES

[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?:]YES

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] on my friends vinny and lanz

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):]im a healthcare assistant

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):]not much

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] asadal but didnt stay for long as i didnt enjoy

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:Kudasai Karambit

[Date of Birth:]12/16/1994

[Phone Number:]29-305

[Current Occupation?]butcher

[Biography(a little story of your character)]:you only live once get the most of it. if u can help people by caring and look after them why not do it on a game aswell too show a true character. life is short enjoy it

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:4days

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?]none

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)]i dont mind if i can why not duno wat is really on it but i can give it a go even i have a tym diffrence on the server

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: duno wat is really but sounds like u can b and ems doing some badass shit

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] i really have no chance if u dont choose as alot of players i saw doing this application as on of my friend said just go and apply to help them and earn and if i did choose i will do my best not just to play of course respect them to serve this server keep it going help players that needs help i know it a game but still u need to respect and follow the rules

[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?]YES

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?]YES

[How good is your driving skill?] im good but dont know if i am some playters are more good than me

[How active are you in the city?]: as i live in UK time is a bit difference but i still open and play this game like 7am in PH im online

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: i dnt mind wat tym you give me as i have a full tym work but if im off i will open and play as long i can

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: 1st greet them goodmorning or watever time it is check on that person if anong tulong magagawa ko sa kanila then gamotin cla

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: i will ask them if its about a gang cus of death but still i will do revival for them as they need help

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: i will send them to the hospital and treat that person

[Steam name]:kolokuy

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:#9478

[Date of Birth:]2000/01/11

[Gender:]Male

[Do you have a working microphone?:]Yes

[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?:]Yes

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:]FiveM

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):]FiveM

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):]no

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):]Blackrose paragon

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:kolokuy

[Date of Birth:]2000/01/11

[Phone Number:]92-338

[Current Occupation?]Taxi

[Biography(a little story of your character)]:i am eatdissf at gusto ko maging cems ksi gusto ko makatulog sa mga tao at the same time gusto ko makatulog sa mga officers natin sa pag sugpo sa mga masasamang tao

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)]gusto ko maging combat ems dahil minsan sa umaga onti lang masyado yung mga officers natin at gusto ko tulungan yung mga officers natin na kailangan ng backup sa robbery sa shudad ng aurora

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]:pag may kailangan ng backup tapos combat ems nalang natira sila ang tatawagin ng ibang leo na pumunta at makipaglaban sa masasamang tao

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]kasi ready akong tumulong sa mga leo natin all the time and gusto ko rin makatulong sa mga taong namamatay ng hindi inaasahan at pwedi ako pumunta sa mga robbery dahil may experience nako sa pagiging police sa ibang syudad

[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?]yes

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?]yes

[How good is your driving skill?]10

[How active are you in the city?]:everyday

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:1-6

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]:ask them what happend and e drag ko punta kung saan ko sila gagamutin

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]:Contact the police for further investigation. I won’t treat or deal with the patient not unless the police is done checking the patient for illegal possession of firearms or drugs.

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]:pag nakita kong 0bpm automatic ilalagay ko sya sa morgue

[Steam name]:leddy

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:Leddy#8594

[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]:9

[Date of Birth:]04/03/1998

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:]Through a friend

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):]No

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):]No

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):]Yes, No Pixel

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:Leddy Schlatt

[Date of Birth:]04/03/1998

[Phone Number:]17-600

[Current Occupation?]Pilot

[Biography(a little story of your character)]:Ive been a butcher, Pilot for quite a while and decided I wanted to try something else so Im applying for EMS to get experience and also to be able to help our citizens

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:85hrs

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?]No

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)]To gain experience and to earn extra cash as well.

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]:To respond to distress calls from roberies to heal people.

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]I strongly believe I am very good with communicating with people and have no problems dealing with differrent personas. Also hardworking.

[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?]Yes

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?]Yes

[How good is your driving skill?]8 out of 10

[How active are you in the city?]: 25 hrs - 50 hrs every week

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:5 am - 12 midnight 

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]:Greet them right away, and ask what is wrong and serve them soon as possible.

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]:Do a Quick Greeting and Check for Vitals and status of the unconscious person.

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]:Declare the Time of death

21 hours ago, Dj Lorenzo said:

[Steam name]: jajacOoL1994

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: justdane94/jajacOoL1994#9760

[Date of Birth:] September 15, 1994

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] FACEBOOK PAGE

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] NONE

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] NONE

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] NO

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Dj Lorenzo

[Date of Birth:] 09-15-1994

[Phone Number:] 72-804

[Current Occupation?] UNEMPLOYED

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: IM AN SINGER AND A HAPPY GO LUCKY GUY. 

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: BALIKBAYAN SINCE 2019

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] NONE

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] IM A HELPFUL PERSON THATS WHY I WANT TO HELP OTHERS

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: HELP OTHER PATIENTS WITH ILLNESSES

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] CAUSE IM AN HELPFUL AND A FAST LEARNER ARTIST

[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?] NOT YET

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] NOT YET

[How good is your driving skill?] FAST ENOUGH TO TAKE A PATIENT TO THE HOSPITAL

[How active are you in the city?]: AS LONG AS POSSIBLE

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: AS MUCH WE HAVE MORE PATIENTS

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: CHECK THEIR STATUS

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE, AS LONG AS YOU HAVE A HEART THAT BEATS I STILL REVIVE YOU AS MUCH AS I CAN.

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: TRY THE ELECTRIC PUMP.

Kindly DM me for your interview since I can't find your discord.  @Dev#0816

22 hours ago, charmy said:

Kindly DM me for your interview. Can't find your discord account. @Dev#0816

[Steam name]: littlefer014

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Yurra#1620

[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 7

[Date of Birth:] 22nd of September, 1997

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] Live Streams

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] A little

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] No

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Yurra Kant

[Date of Birth:] 22nd of September, 1997

[Phone Number:] 36-827

[Current Occupation?] Taxi Driver

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: I am an only child so my social skills are lacking but I now moved out of my parents house so I can see my own potential for myself and not having to rely on others. I put 110% of my effort in anything I do and like to try new things to gather as much experience in life as possible.

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 1 day

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I want to be able to help people in need. I was inspired by many from the medicinal industries and now want to help those who are in trouble. I value health, physically and mentally, that's why I want to be a part of this. If I get accepted, I'm willing to learn more from my superiors and treat those who need it to the best of my ability. 

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: I think the duties of Combat EMS is to treat people, whoever they are, as soon as they are in trouble. Combat EMS should be able to respond right away to those in need and treat injured people, especially those near deaths, as soon as possible without hesitation. 

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I am a fast-learner and have a lot of patience. I put 110% of my effort in anything I do and that's why I think I'm fit for this job as I would do things out of my way just to get the job done and treat people immediately. I'm willing to listen to my superiors for advice and respect all citizens of this community. 

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] Not yet

[How good is your driving skill?] Good

[How active are you in the city?]: Active 6 hours or more everyday

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: Preferably 2:00am till 8:00am (PHT) but I can come in early in some occasions

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]:

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]:

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]:

Steam name]:Logic-

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:JohnM#0786

[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]:6

[Date of Birth:]01/14/1995

[Gender:]male

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:]friend

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):]None

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):]None

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):]none

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:JohnM Pesigan

[Date of Birth:]01/14/1995

[Gender:]male

[Phone Number:]94631

[Current Occupation?]Taxi Driver

[Biography(a little story of your character)]:A taxi driver who wants to have a business and make a lot of money

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?]No

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)]To Help other players who are injured. To experience different jobs that the game has. To improve my communication skills and also my skill.

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]:Revive people, help people who are injured, sometimes help other people on how to play RP (if they are newbie maybe)

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] because I am always ready to help people. I play 5-8hrs a day. I am a good example to others

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] No

[How good is your driving skill?]9/10

[How active are you in the city?]:I play 5-8hrs a day

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:9am-5pm

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]:Ask her personal info, ask what happen and who did it for him

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]:first ask the his/her name, and what's the purpose of the visit because sometimes people go to the hospital to trip somebody (or they 'tambay' there)

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]:do a first aid and bring him to the hospital

Aurora Role playing

St. Luke Medical Centre

[Steam name]: Ms.Ace

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Ms.Frog - Champ#3768

[Date of Birth:]04-30-95

[Gender:] female

[Do you have a working microphone?:] yes (razer kraken tournament edition)

[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?:] yes

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:]

through Giu Comia, actually a friend of mine owns a city,he also asked me before to play in his server try it out/and even said im not allowed to play in other server since he know how serious i can be in MMORPGs lol and maybe  i can help him colab/help/improve/manage the city, we also had plan on creating pserver on a game that ive been playing since 2003 (Ragnarok 322 guild) though i knew he cant handle how complicated the game was i dont wanna exhaust myself on an investment that we may end up forgetting our friendship so i declined and bought this GTAV that i wasnt that much interested in until i saw Giu's Serious RP/how he play the game. I already gave my review to my friends" city though we had different perspective in doing things so i just stayed in Aurora since Giu's here and it's such a waste not to compare which city has better management plus the other factors affecting not just the server but the whole package.

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] hmmm. depends on what law enforcement this question is pertaining to but i can make people follow my lead/gave them rules and obeys me, my deceased Father was a PSSgt at CIDG so yeah, kinda vague but yeah i can implement rules on jobs i had in real life but 0 in FiveM since this is my first time like i've said.

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] nope.

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] manila odyssey and phoenix.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Lara Ace Frog

[Date of Birth:]04-30-95

[Gender:] female

[Phone Number:] 99-425

[Current Occupation?] unemployed

[Biography(a little story of your character)]:  Ace new in the city , tries to start a new life just going with the flow, Sir Mamown a friend welcomed her in benny's then life starts there, she had a secret crush on Dante since he pays attention to her and brought her to places to introduce her to his gang, though she wanted to know him more first before joining Honcho with failed dates(assuming) cause of on going turf wars etc. she met Keanu Tueng unexpectedly and forgetting Dante  after she knew he's courting a girl name MJ ( see Kean.Gaming Vlogs episode 6 (ace debut rp) to see how i played the RP as newbie in town and how i observe and tried to understand the story while doin my own rp you can watch the  7 (terorrist attack they died i think)- 8 (Lucifer's debut?)  -9 (im not sure, keanu died/yuk aka boy bwang??)  episodes. actually since i used to have a job as an Quality Assurance and analyst for product promotion/social media content creation  etc i was trying to lead his story to a better serious rp since the content he used to have was good but not up to a standard that it will promote the game plus the content itself as he was just a third wheel in a way) so behind the scenes and results of the unexpected events and encounters i had my own serious RP with different players that may use to support my plan/ leading the story to a more "ang probinsyano long like content that we'll never know the ending depending on the choices they made plus progress i'm leading him to learn what role play means and content creation at the same time,with my lead he's now the center of his content ,the twist of having a rivalry with Lucifer a rich mysterious alpha male character _how will he win back Ace? now Lara from Lucifer whom her new love interest and has her full loyalty and Father Yuk who also died and forgot everything bout Aschii now in Lucifer's gang, how will keanu tueng stand up to these obstacles and beacome also an instrument to save Father Yuk from forgetting who he's real love? ahahahahah ( i was able to lead the story to this plus observing how he's vlog i guess it has an awesome story/content now o well)  

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: one week
[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] nope

[Why do you want to join the EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] 

With the on going Roleplay plus support of the Vlog, Lara needs to be safe from people/gang she do not know, were trying to get her from safe places Benny and St.Lukes Hospital, there's a lot of suspicious guys now roaming and acting round her ( she aint stupid yeah she fears for her life and dont wanna cause trouble to Lucifer) plus the war now between Honcho (Dante's Gang she's been rejecting and been telling her that leave Lucifer since "magulo and gang" causing total chaos to the city (behind the scene development serious Role play). She needs a safe Haven where she can't be touched by the bad guys when in duty plus as a kind hearted friendly and loving character wants to help the people and also guide them to a better choices in life in Aurora.

[What do you think the duties of EMS are?]: like doctor/nurse in real life, save lives.cures wounds, responds to distress calls and does best to revive/not let a citizen die.  

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]
i guess my take on this game is impressing for a new player who has zero clue on this game and the fact that i just played one week straight with only what? less than 10 hrs total of sleep, such a development on my own character and how deep my understanding how important to take the game seriously, I dont want Lara to die.lol

[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?] yes

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] yes

[How good is your driving skill?] average, in real life and in game.since i played GTAV storymode first to grasp the controls and did the side quests for Micheal De Santa, Trevor Phillips and Franklin Clinton which involves car chase, car race, Heist using Helicopters, deliveries of guns etc using Trevors Plane and Helicopters to drop bombs.lol

[How active are you in the city?]: supahhh active haha ( for that one week i guess, Panginoong Cris Brown already talked to me and promised me something..He owes me one ahhahahha)

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: midnight ? currently i play round evening til the next day.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: ask what happened, how he feels, etc.

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: follow the SOP (  i guess i'll learn that once we have orientation)

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: SOP, i'll try my best still but i dunno. I'll follow the server's rule or SOP of hospital. (looking forward for training)

After filling up the application form submit it here then wait for an e-mail from the interviewer for your scheduled interview. (Thru in game or discord)

[Steam name]: Flasxhkid

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Flasxhkid #8537

[Date of Birth:] 5/22/89

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] FiveM / FB Group

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] No

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] No

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Flasxh Forward

[Date of Birth:] 5/22/89

[Phone Number:] 30-690

[Current Occupation?] Lumberjack

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: I am Flasxh, a simple yet educated citizen of Aurora. I always find my self willing to help others which that are in need of help. Best at what I do and willing to sacrifice my time to help others.

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 4 days

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] n/a

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] As a concern citizen of Aurora, I see the lack of emergeny medical technician or ambulance technician around the area of the city and even the outskirts of Aurora, I am willing to go far and wide for those who are in need of medical help in every man or woman. I would patrol the city and around the country side even the bay area to check if there are people looking for help. 

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: Serve & Reprimand every citizen good or bad.

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]: Time isn't a problem. Patience is key. Enjoying on what I do is best for the position.

[How good is your driving skill?] 9.5/10 can switch to controll when driving

[How active are you in the city?]: Very

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 6:00-12:00 / 12:00-22:00 / 22:00-3:00

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: Check his vitals/ ask what is the problem.

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]:  Call the cops and Treat him and for being suspicious enough and being shot at as a masked man/woman. They're probably bad guys.

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: Bring to morgue

[Steam name]: g4lmaeg1

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: 갈매기#0708

[Date of Birth:] July 8, 2000

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] My friends from real life who are experienced here on GTA V (Currently mechanical workers)

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] Little bit

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] No, but I would like to try and have experience :D

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] Not yet.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Galmaegi Kwon

[Date of Birth:] July 8, 2000

[Phone Number:] 89-085

[Current Occupation?] Nothing :(

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: I am Galmaegi and I can speak both languages (Korean, English, and Tagalog)

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 1 week

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] None.

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] Because I want to heal players and make them feel satisfied by my duty and passion.

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: To heal people

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] Because I always wanted to become an EMS or a doctor here on GTA V.

[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?] Yes.

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] Not yet.

[How good is your driving skill?] 9/10

[How active are you in the city?]:  Almost everyday

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:  12:00 - 4:00

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: If beginners, ask them to check in first, if not then I will immediately do when they asked me to heal them.

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: If the person's 0-5 bpm then I have no choice but to put him in Morgue, but if the person is not then I will immediately revive that person. But there is also a chance if that person committed any unlawful acts on this city.

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: In depends on the person bpm, if it fell to 0-5 bpm I have no choice but to transfer that person to Morgue.

Aurora Role playing

St. Luke Medical Centre

[Steam name]: Ryuuu

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: I <3 lolis#8086

[Date of Birth:] 11/29/2002

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] I discovered it by looking for some good ph servers.

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] none

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] Only first aid lessons

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] none

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Franco Tenorio

[Date of Birth:] 

[Current Occupation?] Pilot

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: I was a guy who didn't had a job until me found the city. The city gave me an opportunity to start over and be a better person myself. From there I took steps carefully to become a good citizen.

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: More than a week.

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] None

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] Being a part of the EMS is a very big step that I will take to be a better person. It will be the foundation of my change and the source of my will to become a good person. Being a part of the EMS will make me forgive myself for what I did in the past.

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: I think the two crucial duties of being an EMS are protecting and helping the citizens of the city. The EMS plays a big part of the city, they are the ones who keep the city together. Without them, the city will tear itself apart.

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I am an applicant that has the will to do anything to serve and protect the city  I will dedicate my life to this city. This city is my home and I won't let anything bad happen to it. And also, this city needs the help from those who are willing and will sacrifice themselves for the city and I think I am very much qualified for that.

[How good is your driving skill?] 9/10

[How active are you in the city?]: Very active

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 6pm- 3am

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: I will ask what's the problem and ask permission to check their vitals. If granted, I will do my best to treat the person.

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: I will ask the person with the mask to take it off. If he/she doesn't comply, I won't entertain their needs.

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: I will pray for the person and bring him to the morgue peacefully.

[Steam name]: orayt

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: oraytm8#9231

[Date of Birth:] 13 June 1997

[Do you have a working microphone?:]YES

[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?:]YES

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] vinny/lanz/bruh

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] Family is Nurse and  i will be starting health care assistant soon

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):]not much

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] played asadal for a while

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Antonio Javier

[Date of Birth:] 13 june 1997

[Current Occupation?] bata ni Boss Lanz/ Unemployed

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Normal guy that wants to work in health care

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 4 days

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] i would love to enjoy the game while playing something important within the game. Whilst also trying to help other people.

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: Combat EMS is where you will be a Nurse but can also be taken to any robberies if there isnt enough police.

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I have a very good understanding and will be able to talk properly to all of the people.

[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?]YES

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?]YES

[How good is your driving skill?] i would say the best in the game :D

[How active are you in the city?]: I usually play anytime but would prefer working UK night time so around dawn in the PH time.

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: Pref would be around 12 am-9am PH time.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: First greet them and ask what is wrong with them.

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: i will ask them if its about a gang cus of death but still i will do revival for them as they need help

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: i will send them to the hospital and treat that person

21 ore fa, Dev ha detto:

Si è verificato un attimo. Non riesci a trovare il tuo account di discord. @Dev 0816

YummyTeh 9281

[Steam name]: BRUH

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: BRUH#9403

[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 7.5 - 8

[Date of Birth:] January 17 1999

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] FRIENDS

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] FIVE M YES

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] YES STUDENT NURSE

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] YES ASADAL

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:  Akachi

[Date of Birth:] January 17 1999

[Current Occupation?] NONE

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Just a normal person who wants to work, earn money and live life also help the people who's in need.

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 7-8 MONTHS

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I'm a student nurse in real life. akachi wants to gain lots of skills and knowledge to be able to provide the best care for the citizen in the city and help their needs

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: As a combat EMS is to go to distress calls throughout the city and help wounded civilians/police/terrorists. if they are outside the redzone then its safe for them to get revived if the Bpm is in the normal range (0-5bpm=dead). If they get killed or wounded in the red zones like gang areas, I can’t answer to their distress nor heal them on the spot, as i will be putting myself in a high risk position.

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] akachi is very passionate and dedicated person when it comes on saving peoples life. He is willing to gain lots of skills and knowledge to be able to be come the best EMS in the city. 

[How good is your driving skill?] 7-8

[How active are you in the city?]: 3-4 every day depends on my schedule

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: depends of my availability

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: first of i will ask him what happened to him and see how i can proceed my treating.

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: first off i will contact the police and ask them their permission if i could the person.

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: i will tell my friend that i can't do it because its out of the book of the city and im just doing my job properly and i dont want to cause any problem

Aurora Role playing

St. Luke Medical Centre

[Steam name]: AMDC

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: oki03#8679

[Date of Birth:] November 5th, 1999

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] Social Media

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] No but willing to learn

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] No but willing to learn

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Angelo Ivan

[Date of Birth:] November 5th, 1999

[Phone Number:] 79-474

[Current Occupation?] Tailor

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: My mom used to be a doctor in a nearby hospital in village, ever since then she always work day and night to help those in need, then one day i asked my mom if i could be a doctor too, i want to help those in need especially if its a do or die situation.

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 1week and 2days

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I want to help those people who needs it. Prevent other people dying from whatever caused it. Serve the whole citizen of Aurora.

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: A Combat EMS are those who are sent to help those PNP, AFP and also the citizens of Aurora whenever they needed it. Especially when there's a shootout happening and our beloved PNP getting injured needs treatment by our Combat EMS

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I am a hardworking citizen of Aurora. I am a fast learner and gets along with other co workers, I can work for a long hours ( 6-12hrs )

[How good is your driving skill?] I'd say 9/10

[How active are you in the city?]:  14-18hrs

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 12pm onwards ( it depends ) but can work daily.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: Help and Guide them to the treatment room and treat them, and ask if they are okay and what caused them that injury

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: I'd call the police since a guy with a mask carrying an unconscious person with no doubt, did a crime. I'd call the police immediately 

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: I'd bring them to the morgue since nobody can bring back the dead, except Jesus.