Please answer these questions based on your real life, not your character.

[Steam name]:JherickLocco

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:JherickLocco#6405

[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]:8

[Date of Birth:]June232005

[Gender:]Male

[Do you have a working microphone?:]yes

[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?:]yes

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] Im already playing aurora since day 1

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] yes

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):]yes 

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] Valkyrie rp cartel rp Exklusib Rp Vendetta Rp Cosmo Rp Vz gaming Rp

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Please answer these questions as your in-game character persona.

[Name]:JherickLocco

[Date of Birth:]June232005

[Phone Number:]

[Current Occupation?] TAMBAY

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Dati po akong terrorista wala na po ako sakanila dahil sa di ako naging active. ng mga ilang araw dahil sa fam problems

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:1 month

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] no

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] para matulungan ang mga wounded na pulis at makatulong sa mga taong may sakit

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]:  Di ko pa po alam to.

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] kase tapat po ako sa serbisyo dapat po mag pupulis ako kaso nakita ko na pag gabi unti nalang yung ems.

[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?] yes 

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] wala pa po

[How good is your driving skill?] 8

[How active are you in the city?]:  

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: anytime

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]:tanungin po kung anong nangyari sakanya tanungin den po kung saan yung masakit para magamot po agad.

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: tumawag po muna ng pulis bago po gamutin

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: ipupunta na po sya sa murge kase patay na po sya kailangan nya pong mag newlife para matuto sya ng value of life.

OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION:

[Steam name]: Jolly Spaghetti

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: JollySpaghetti#7388

[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 10

[Date of Birth:] 02-25-1995

[Gender:] F

[Do you have a working microphone?:] Yes.

[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?:] Yes.

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] Through a friend

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):]  Yes.

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] Yes.

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] Yes. Reality Gaming and Gokudo City.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Jolly Istapagetiniminationism

[Gender:] F

[Phone Number:] 67-854

[Current Occupation?] ARPA

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Jolly Istapagetiniminationism from Mt. Chilliad. Napulot po ako ng magulang ko sa kagubatan at natuklasan nila na galing po ako sa Hyuga Clan, ako nalang ang natira sa Clan namin. Ako po ay isang mang gagamot sa aming bundok at kasalukuyan pong nanganganib po and buhay ko dahil sa byakugan ko kaya napag isipan ko na  bumaba po sa City para po gamitin ang aking byakugan as kabutihan at makapag simula ng bagong buhay.

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 78H

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] Yes. Possession of illegal drugs and weapons. HEHE

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I just want to start a new life and continue my journey as a medic. I've tried other jobs but EMS is the best.

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: I think assuring that we give the best service to our patients.

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] Because I'm the best among the rest.

[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?] Yes.

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] Yes.

[How good is your driving skill?] Good lang po. HEHE

[How active are you in the city?]: Super active.

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: evening-morning 

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: Check their BPM so I could perform the operation as soon as possible.

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: Call the police before performing the surgery because he might be a bad person. 

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: Send her/him to morgue.

[Steam name]: Emberuuuuu

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: June #9549

[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]:7

[Date of Birth:]  November 6,1990

[Gender:] Female

[Do you have a working microphone?:] yes

[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?:] yes

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] from a friend

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] none

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] none

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] Aurora only

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Papan Thedestroyer

[Date of Birth:] November 6,1990

[Phone Number:] 42-846

[Current Occupation?] Tailor

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Papan is a strong woman who is searching for new experiences and friends in GTA world

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:2 days

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] no

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)]  To save lives

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: Keeping the people alive 

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]  I'm a team player ,fast learner and easy to be with.

[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?] Yes

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] Yes

[How good is your driving skill?] Average I guess

[How active are you in the city?]: 2- 5 hours a day

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:  Night

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]:Asked him/her what happened so I can do the right protocol

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]:Asked the person if he/she can remove the mask/ call the authorities to check the identity

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: For now I do not know the exact protocol on my perspective I will try my best to revive my friend :)

[Steam name]: MiKo

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: MiKo#3065

[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: I think my RP skills is around 7 out of 10

[Date of Birth:] August 28, 1999

[Gender:] Male

[Do you have a working microphone?:] Yes

[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?:] Yes

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] I saw a friend playing in your server and he was always in aurora server so I joined him.

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] In a different server I was a police officer.

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] In real life, I only know how to do basic first aid.

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] VendettaPH RP Server

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Martin Kim

[Date of Birth:] August 28, 1999

[Phone Number:] 47-598

[Current Occupation?] currently a Tailor

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Im just a tailor who loves fishing. I also love drifting and I drift whenever Im not working.

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: almost 2weeks

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] I received a warning and was sent for community service because they found a micro smg in my truck. I don’t know where the SMG came from.

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I actually want to help people out with their health. I also want to enhance my skills and gain experience in the field of medicine.

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: The duties of a combat EMS is to be able to treat patients specially if they are sick or injured. Guide people to a healthier lifestyle.

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] Other than being hard working, I am a fast learner. I can also answer to the call of duty. One thing that may separate me from other applicants is that if I made a mistake, I try not to make the same mistake again.

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] None

[How good is your driving skill?] I like to drift so I think my driving skill is around 9/10

[How active are you in the city?]: I spend 20-35hrs a week

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: Afternoon or Evening

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: Examine the persons injury. Check their BPM

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: Since we are in the field of medicine, every person who ask for treatment shall be treated but since the person is suspicious I will communicate with the Police as well.

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: He will be sent to the Morgue since the BPM is 0-5 it is considered dead.

On 4/9/2020 at 10:35 PM, Lazaaaa said:

AURORA_BADGES-03.png.0dd539674b267c226e48d00c9df02244.png

Aurora Role playing
Department of the Interior and Local government

St. Luke Medical Centre

Combat Paramedic / Emergency Medical Services (EMS) 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Steam name]: Maaads

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Maaads#5235

[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 10

[Date of Birth:] 03 - 17 - 2005

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] Top 1 in Five M Server List so I try to join. 

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] FiveM Yes in other City

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] FiveM Yes in other City

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] Yes BlackRose, LaPorte City, Horde City.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Jm Gunayan 

[Date of Birth:] 02- 15 - 1999

[Phone Number:] Dont know 

[Current Occupation?] Normal Civilian

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Im Mads from Paleto Bay want to apply as Emergency Medical Services to help people in my community Im a kind and hardworking person.

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: Actually 2 weeks but no work yet so I tried to apply as EMS.

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] Nope

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] To help people from different sick, To help people who injured, especially the covid 19 attack. want also to be a frontliner.

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: I think a frontliner in the city.

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] Because Im a hardworking perosn, I can duty from 4-8 hrs a Day.and I can do my job quickly and I can response to robberies as fast as I can.

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?]Yes 

[How good is your driving skill?] 10

[How active are you in the city?]: Super Active 

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 12PM - 12AM

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: Check his vital signs and bring him to bedroom so he/she can prepare for the operation.

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: First ask them to remove his/her mask. then you will bring now the unconscious person to the operation room to check the vital signs and prepare for the operation tools.

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: After checking the vital signs, I will prepare for the Morgue, I will get the tools and remove all his clothing and things and put in the Morgue Bed.

After filling up the application form submit it here then wait for an e-mail from the interviewer for your scheduled interview. (Thru in game or discord)

[Steam name]:Chiylle

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:Chiylle#5108

[Date of Birth:]December 25 2005

[Gender:]male

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:]from my friend

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):]none

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):]none

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):]RyzenRP

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:Chiylle Joestar

[Date of Birth:]December 25 1995

[Phone Number:]86-375

[Current Occupation?]Taxi driver

[Biography(a little story of your character)]:want to be a doctor to help sick mother

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:1 week and 2days

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?]none

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)]want to help and have friends.some of my friends are EMS.Because of the salary

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]:

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]i am a very fast learner. im a hard working person.I treat everyone with respect

[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?]Yes

[How good is your driving skill?]good enough to reach the destination

[How active are you in the city?]:8-10 hours a day

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:3-9

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]:let them rest in a bed and then treat them

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]:report him/her to the police and ill ask the police if i should revive him/her or not

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]:put him/her to the morgue

[Steam name]: Casey

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: casey#4725

[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 7

[Date of Birth:] 09/27/1993

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] Facebook

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] None

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] None

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] None, so far

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Casey Cooper

[Date of Birth:] 09/27/1993

[Phone Number:] 54-870

[Current Occupation?] Pilot

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Casey Cooper is a simple citizen living a simple life. His current occupation is Pilot and has dreamt to become a Doctor by profession. Casey is an ambivert person who wants to join and/or participate in talks with people or sometimes just to be alone (Doing the Pilot job). Casey is also a funny guy who likes to tell a joke or do some silly safe actions.

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: I am a civilian for a total of 5 days now

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] No

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] First, a guy from the EMS helped me with my wounds, and he told me his own backstory that the EMS is sacrificing their lives for the civilian of Aurora. Second, when I became a hostage, EMS took care of me when the robbers and police are fighting, they make me calm because I am a very nervous person when I am in hostage. Lastly, EMS is so awesome giving a 2nd chance to people of Aurora!

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: Combat EMS duty is to take care civilians of Aurora, especially those who are wounded. They are the ones who treat people and making civilian feel calm when in times of distress.

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] Choosing me rather than any other applicant is a good choice because I am very serious when doing a job in the city, especially this is my dream when I was in the province to contribute to the greatness of the City of Aurora.

[How good is your driving skill?] Rating from 1 to 10, 10 is the maximum, I rate my driving skill as 8/10.

[How active are you in the city?]: Almost every day, on weekdays, I can render 5hrs per day and on weekends, I can render 6hrs-12hrs.

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 7PM-12AM

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: Ask what happen and carry him to a bed and check the person's vitals.

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: If the person is still unconscious, I will still treat him with compensation of course.

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: I will bring my friend to the morgue and pray him that he will be RIP. We can't bring dead people back to life. (SAD TRUTH :'( )

Posted (edited)

[Steam name]: Norward

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Norward#0407

[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 8

[Date of Birth:] 12-28-1995

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] Discord Friends

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] No

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] Yes, Real Life

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] No

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Norward Galahad

[Date of Birth:] 12-28-1995

[Phone Number:] 6470472

[Current Occupation?] Unemployed

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: I was an Orphan and adopted by a middle-class family, I was asked to take my medical career and graduate a college degree in medical field. And time passes, those who adopted me passed away and that is when I started to look for a job.

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 1 day old

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I want to serve and help people who is in need by doing what I finished as a medical practitioner as what I did in real life. To save lives who are in grave danger. And also, to be more responsive when it comes to emergency.  

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: Rescuer of civilian lives which is in difficult conditions and also approach people who are seeking for medical attention.

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] Because I have 1 year and several months of experiences in real life as a medical professional. I became both Ward and Emergency Registered Nurse at those times. And also, I can relate my real-life career as this job to have this role on EMS

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] No

[How good is your driving skill?] Good enough

[How active are you in the city?]: Depending on an availability

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: Depending on an availability

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]:

Check the Vital Signs, get the information of the patient and give first aid.

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]:

I will revive the unconscious person with mask and also call the authority (Police) for Medico-legal purposes.

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]:

Perform CPR if necessary and take chances if my friends is going to make it or not.

Edited by Norward

[Steam name]: joder

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: feudelnim#1704

[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 7

[Date of Birth:] 05/12/2002

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] Friend

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] Yes

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] None

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Please answer these questions as your in-game character personal.

[Name]: Bacon Parsley

[Date of Birth:] 05-12-1997

[Phone Number:] 22-077

[Current Occupation?] Butcher

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: I’m from a family of medical professionals. I tried to be independent and try to live by earning my own money hence me working as a butcher. I finished med school with the money I earned.

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:  about 3 weeks

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I would like to contribute in the betterment of the city. Also, I want to be of help to someone whenever they get injured because crimes in the city are unavoidable. I also think that it is fun to encounter the action in the city first hand and to help the people in need.

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: The duties of the Combat EMS are to be there whenever someone is injured and when there are robberies happening to ensure that everyone will be in good condition afterwards.

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I am a good team-worker and easily get along with people. Also, I am selfless and think of the well-being of others first. Another thing is that I’m a fast learner.

[How good is your driving skill?] 8

[How active are you in the city?]: everyday

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 8:00PM – 12:00AM

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: I would first ask their personal info and what happened that lead to the certain injury and then check his/her vital signs then soon treat him/her.

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: I would first inform the police about the people in the hospital. After doing that, I would do the basic things like ask about their names and what happened then treat/revive the patient.

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: EMS should view all patients as equal and if someone they’re close too has a BPM of 0-5 then you should just proclaim them as dead because you have to follow the rules and not give special treatments.

Aurora Role playing

St. Luke Medical Centre

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Steam name]:Marcco

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:Marcco#4602

[Date of Birth:]09/16/2003

[Do you have a working microphone?:]Yes

[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?:]Yes

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:]Stream of a friend

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):]None

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):]None

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):]Yes, Vendetta PH

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:Marc Constantine

[Date of Birth:]09/16/2003

[Phone Number:]70-272

[Current Occupation?]Unemployed

[Biography(a little story of your character)]:Ang aking character ay dating taxi driver 

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:almost a month

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?]No

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)]Para makatulong sa syudad

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]:Tumulong sa mga taong nadidisgrasya at iligtas ang buhay ng iba

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]Willing to learn po ako at masipag

[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?]Yes

[How good is your driving skill?]8

[How active are you in the city?]:Everyday

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:12am- 5am

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]:Check bpm

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]:Check bpm, tawagan ang pulis, pagdating ng pulis tsaka pa lang irerevive

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]:Iderecho agad sa morgue at hindi ko irerevive

•  
Posted April 30 (edited)

:

[Steam name:??

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:Hakdog#5064

[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]:9.5

[Date of Birth:]Sept 26 1990

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:]sinabi saken ng tropa kk

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):]fivem yss

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):]none

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):]Laporte vendetta billionaire city

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:rain

[Date of Birth:]April 23 2020

[Current Occupation?]none

[Biography(a little story of your character)]:i am rain at gusto ko maging cems ksi gusto ko makatulog sa mga tao at the same time gusto ko makatulog sa mga officers natin sa pag sugpo sa mga masasamang tao

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:almost a week

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)]gusto ko maging combat ems dahil minsan sa umaga onti lang masyado yung mga officers natin at gusto ko tulungan yung mga officers natin na kailangan ng backup sa robbery sa shudad ng aurora

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]:pag may kailangan ng backup tapos combat ems nalang natira sila ang tatawagin ng ibang leo na pumunta at makipaglaban sa masasamang tao

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]ksi ready akong tumulong sa mga leo natin all the time and gusto ko rin makatulong sa mga taong namamatay ng hindi inaasahan at pwedi ako pumunta sa mga robbery dahil may experience nako sa pagiging police sa ibang shudad

[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?]yes

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?]yes

[How good is your driving skill?]8.9

[How active are you in the city?]:10hrs a day

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:9am to 10pm

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]:ask them what happened and idrag ko sila papunta kung saan ko sila gagamutin

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]:pag 0bpm wala ako nagagawa kong di imorgue at pag may bpm pa sya pedi ko naman syang gamutin

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]:pag nakita kong 0bpm automatic ilalagay ko sya sa morgue

•  
Posted April 30 (edited)

[Steam name]:jevouymonton

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:jevouy#7760

[Date of Birth:]nov 14 2000

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:]fivem & friends

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] None, but I am excited to learn

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):]none

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:jevouymonton

[Phone Number:]84-023

[Current Occupation?] none

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: I am college student and currently enrolled in BS computer science and I am an only child and it's so lonely and computer games help me to cure this boredom

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 1 week

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)]I've been working hard as a Train Driver, diligently, wholeheartedly, with all efforts.
2. I am a people's person, a very friendly guy, and someone that's always there for people, even if it means putting others first.
3. I believe that the community will benifit with the extra hands and skills I have, along with my personality, and character.

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]:: The sole duty of a combat EMS is to go to distress calls throughout the city and help wounded civilians/police/terrorists if and only if they lie outside the red zones. If they get injured or die in the red zones like gang areas, I can’t answer to their distress nor heal them on the spot.

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I've been working hard as a Train Driver, diligently, wholeheartedly, with all efforts.
2. I am a people's person, a very friendly guy, and someone that's always there for people, even if it means putting others first.
3. I believe that the community will benifit with the extra hands and skills I have, along with my personality, and character.

[How good is your driving skill?]yes

[How active are you in the city?]:everyday

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:10pm

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]:I will immediately treat the injured person with basic first aid techniques such as wound cleansing, wound dressings, rest, application of ice, compression, and elevation. More severe injuries may require cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and other resuscitation procedures or surgery. 

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]:Value life first. No matter his/her occupation maybe, if he/she is on the brink of death, I will do what must be done medically, and let the police or the law deal with his or her actions maybe.

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]:Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: Call the ambulance immediately. Check vital signs (if any) Revive immediately while waiting for the doctor

•  
Posted April 30 (edited)

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:jevouy#7760

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:]fivem & friends

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] None, but I am excited to learn

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):]none

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:jevouymonton

[Current Occupation?] none

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: I am college student and currently enrolled in BS computer science and I am an only child and it's so lonely and computer games help me to cure this boredom

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 1 week

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)]I've been working hard as a Train Driver, diligently, wholeheartedly, with all efforts.

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]:: The sole duty of a combat EMS is to go to distress calls throughout the city and help wounded civilians/police/terrorists if and only if they lie outside the red zones. If they get injured or die in the red zones like gang areas, I can’t answer to their distress nor heal them on the spot.

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I've been working hard as a Train Driver, diligently, wholeheartedly, with all efforts.

[How active are you in the city?]:everyday

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:10pm

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]:I will immediately treat the injured person with basic first aid techniques such as wound cleansing, wound dressings, rest, application of ice, compression, and elevation. More severe injuries may require cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and other resuscitation procedures or surgery. 

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]:Value life first. No matter his/her occupation maybe, if he/she is on the brink of death, I will do what must be done medically, and let the police or the law deal with his or her actions maybe.

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]:dadalhin kona sa morgue

[Steam name]: Lhander Prince B. Negrillo

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: LandAir#2757

[Date of Birth:] 10-03-2000

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:]FiveM

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] No

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] None

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Please answer these questions as your in-game character personal.

[Name]: LhanderNegrillo

[Date of Birth:] 6-20-2020

[Phone Number:] 13-437

[Current Occupation?] Pilot

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Ako ay lumaki sa isang malaking syudad ngunit ako’y pinanganak na mahirap lamang, laging nadidisgrasya, palpak at mahirap. Nag sisikap ako sa buhay dahil pinapangarap kong maging isang doctor para makatulong sa pamilya ko. Nag practice ako mag cpr, also I volunteered to redcross organization and I watched videos on medicines.

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 1 month

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] Yes sometimes because of poverty

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] Because I want to help people of aurora, I want to known as a great doctor. Gusto kong yumaman at mag trabaho ng marangal at makatulong sa mga kapulisan .

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: They help people in need, like fighting crimes like the police and the army

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum): kase nag sisikap ako para sa mga tao sa syudad upang makatulong sa mga nangangailangan at ako’y mag sisikap para matanggap at maging helpful sa tao.

[How good is your driving skill?] 9

[How active are you in the city?]: everyday

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 1:00-3:00

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: I should treat it immediately so that the person won’t feel bad anymore and to get the patient safely treated and the wounds or the problems wont get worst.

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: Treat the unconscious person immediately and ask for the help of other doctors for the advice on what should I do and also call the police for help.

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: There’s nothing I can do actually,its just that I can do is to pray for his/her family and friends.

[Steam name]: Ayunari Mamochi

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Solestial#1653

[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]:  7

[Date of Birth:]  Nov. 30

[Gender:]  Female

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] FiveM list.

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] None

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] Yes

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] Yes, Valkyrie 

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Solest Shimozawa

[Date of Birth:] August 8

[Phone Number:] 79-688

[Current Occupation?] None

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Solest is an orphan, she grew up without knowing who her parents are. She lived alone and raised herself on her own. She's independent, optimistic, and adventure enthusiast.

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 1day

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] None

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)]

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]:

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?]

[How good is your driving skill?] Good

[How active are you in the city?]: possibly  4x a week

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 5-10PM

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]:  Ask for what's the concern of the citizen

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: call a police.

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: Depends on the situation on how my friend got into this matter, legs/arms can possibly do a long rp operation also can lead to a short time of 'paralyzed patient', if Head, non-operable, automatically dead.

• Like 1

Aurora Role playing

St. Luke Medical Centre

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:jecouy#7760

[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]:9

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:]friends and five m

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):]no

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):]yes

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:jecouymonton

[Date of Birth:]2000

[Current Occupation?]none

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: I am currently employed as a Butcher, where i have demonstrated and been commended for my perseverance, drive and loyalty i feel that my greatest strengths are my ability to work closely with my collegues and communities

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:2weeks

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] I want to serve the community of Aurora with my medical skills, and personal skills to the best of my abilities. 
2. To be able to be there and heal people in need, and save lives as much as I can.
3. To care for the townspeople of Aurora, and keep the community healthy.

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: Respond to medical emergencies, treat wounded or hurt people, save people in need of saving, and always value lives.

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]I've been working hard as a Train Driver, diligently, wholeheartedly, with all efforts.

[How active are you in the city?]:everyday active

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:10 pm

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]:Ask what happened to the person so I could better understand the correct procedure to do. I will assess the situation and treat the person.

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]:For further inquiry immediately contact the police. Until the police search the patient for unlawful possession of weapons or drugs, I will not diagnose or deal with the patient.

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]:

Bring him / her to morgue. BPM 0-5 is already considered dead and must be buried / cremated.

After filling up the application form submit it here then wait for an e-mail from the interviewer for your scheduled interview. (Thru in game or discord)

Edited April 10 by Lazaaaa
  •  

On 4/9/2020 at 10:35 PM, Lazaaaa said:

Aurora Role playing

St. Luke Medical Centre

[Steam name]: Ricardo Dalisay

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: J3j3m0nzt3R#1012

[Date of Birth:] 10/09/1997

[Gender:] M

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] Facebook

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] Nope

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] Nope

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] MC Riders Club

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Pepito Mataloto

[Date of Birth:] 10/09/1997

[Gender:] M

[Phone Number:] 81-411

[Current Occupation?] Butcher

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Mahirap sa unang lipat sa syudad, pero ibang klase ang community. Matulungin at mapagbigay, nabigyan pa akong ayuda. katapos non nagpakabutcher muna ako. Everytime na nahoholdup ako, naaccidente at nababaril.. walang pumupunta na ems. kaya ako nagaapply para makadagdag sa tulong ng ems.

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 25 HRS

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] Nope, Never.

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)]  1. To provide a fast and reliable EMS
2. To bring support for limited staffed EMS.
3. To bring an immersive RP to this city.

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: To help the injured.

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)]
1. I have experienced the services of EMS and its bad.
2. Its bad due to limited staff and i want to really help.
3. I can drive fast and efficiently through land, sea and air.

[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?]
Yes

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?]
Yes

[How good is your driving skill?]
100/10

[How active are you in the city?]:
Mostly active.

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:
7:00PM-10:00PM

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]:
Not sure if real or RP but..

1.Lead them to the ER.
2.Ask what happened/why he's injured
3.Observe patient for more injuries other than what the patient indicated
4.Apply first aid if its minimal. If more, lead them to OR.

RP..
Apply Immediate first aid. if still concious
If not, carry to the ward.

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]:
Ask for IDs

Apply CPR.

[Steam name]:

xCoud

[Discord ID Example: LAZ15 #6580

[Rate your RP Skills (1-10) - 2 

[Date of Birth:] October 15 2002

[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?:]Yes

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] I saw it on my friends  

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life): FiveM

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):  FiveM 

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] Aurora only

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Sampelot Gaming

[Date of Birth:] October 15, 2002

[Phone Number:] 19-339

[Current Occupation?] None

[Biography(a little story of your character)] I made a lot of friends

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?] 1 week 

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] yes, hostage

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] Gusto ko po tulungan ung mga taong sugatan sa bakbakan po or sa mga naaksidente. Para din po makakilala ako ng mga ibat ibang players syudad. Tyaka first job ko din po ito 

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: Ang duties po ng combat ems ay nag aasikaso at nag bubuhay ng mga pasyente

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] Hardworking po ako and willing to follow the rules and regulations 

[How good is your driving skill?] I rate it in 8

[How active are you in the city?] Everyday

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 9pm to 12 am

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: Una checheck ko po bp and tatanongin nangayri and dadalhin po sa loob ng hp rooms

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: Patatanggal kopo ung mask, pag hindi tinanggal tatawag po ako ng pulis. Tas check po BP and mag hihintay po dumating ng police

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]:  Condolence and Morgue