[Biography(a little story of your character)]:
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:
[How active are you in the city?]:
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]:
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]:
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]:

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: [SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: [SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]:

Edited by Paolito

OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION:

[Steam name]: Marcinth
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Marcinth#7533
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 9

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Christopher
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Growing up, I usually watched card shows that started my general interest in automobiles. When I found out about the city and the beauty of its mech store, I decided that assisting the city and its cars is my passion, realizing that cars play a major role in the city and how their people spend their time and energy in getting their dream car.
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 3 PM & 9 PM onwards.
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 1 month.
[How active are you in the city?]: I usually play 6 - 12 hours a day.
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: None, but I am excited to learn.
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I want to help the community and its residents repair and update their cars for which they have worked hard and I love how the team works.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Mech's duties are to repair/upgrade vehicles, establish good relationships with people when repairing their vehicles, and rescue citizens cars elsewhere when they need them.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: Let me see what the damage to their car was, then I'll tell you how the damage was and how much it will cost to repair your car, then I'll immediately repair the car.

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: I will report it to the police and give the report also to our higher position mech.

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 24 - 40 hours

[Steam name]:AZIMP
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: AZIMO#5761
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]:9

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:Bryan
[Biography(a little story of your character)]:Growing up, I usually watched car movies and go to carshow. this is also my business right now. I have a car shop.  I decided that assisting the city and its cars is my passion, realizing that cars play a major role in the city and how their people spend their time and energy in getting their dream car.
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 8-5pm
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:0
[How active are you in the city?]:I never tried playing Rp. I also try to story mode. but I have an idea in RP because I always watch RP in youtube streamers
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: Yes I have my own car shop.
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]:because this is business in real life
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]:fixing/repairing cars and establish good relationship with the customers.

On 22/04/2020 at 7:19 PM, Paolito said:

[Steam name]:Joker?
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:Joker#8143

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:Mark
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: I've been living here in Australia for 3 years now,  And Graduated High school last year. I used to attend on Work experience , So i can get apprenticeship this year. I did mechanical and automobile ,  Experience for at least 2 years since G10. I also did engineering skills on school for 3 yrs since G9. I saw this city while watching a Random Filo streamer. And saw this server so i join in .
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 7 or 8 on wards until 12 Pm here advance kami ng 2 hrs. So bale 5 or 6 dyan until 10 sa pinas.
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:Only 1 day and still counting.
[How active are you in the city?]:I guess 5 days/7 days
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]:Yes i do indeed. I Did work experience In here in Australia  for at least 2 years now. And i own a car now and i fix or customised it when i have save money.
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]:  I want to help those people that trying to fix or customise their cars ,and i guess build some friendship as well. 
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]:Mech's duties are to repair or upgrade vehicles, And Build some friendship and Good Cars in the city.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: Asked for the exact problem of the vehicle ,And Try to Fix It ASAP . 

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]:  Contact the Police, or try to say it to your mech's supervisor so they can fix .

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]:At least 22 to 24 hrs per week

[Steam name]:Yato Sakazuki
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:Yato#7382

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:Yato Sakazuki
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Back when Im just getting hooked up about cars, Im already looking in the internet about car mods and things about cars. I already modded a few cars and I think i have the skills to be able to help the city. I trust in my knowledge and my enthusiasm towards cars.
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 12pm onwards
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: Few hours already, and I already started to save up some stuffs.
[How active are you in the city?]: I usually play everyday
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: No, but I wanna learn how to be one of the best mechanic in the city to help everyone's need. I know about cars in real life and also because of racing games.
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]:   I wanna join the MECH because I wanna showcase my skill being a mechanic and also I wanna help the citizens in our city.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: As a mechanic, we are here to help our citizens in need for their vehicles. If they want some help for repair or modifications, we are here to serve no matter where they are in the city. 

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]:  First i need to ask what happened to the car so that I will have the simple idea on how the car was damaged and know what I will do to help the citizen that called.

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]:   Report them to the police, because that is illegal in the city and report it to my supervisor and I may also memorize the id's of my customers with confidentiality.

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 24 - 32hrs 

[Steam name]: Holics

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Junory #0242

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Dodong Ambo

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Si Dodong ay isang mabait na tao na pala kaibigan sa kanyang kapwa residente sa aurora, si dodong ay mahilig tumulong sa kapwa kaya sinubukan nyang makipag sapalaran sa syudad ng aurora para matulungan ang kanyang pamilya sa probinsya

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: morning shift or night shift

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 2months

[How active are you in the city?]: everyday active morning or night

[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: none

[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: Gusto kong tulungan ang mga tao sa kanilang problema sa sarili nilang kotse at pagandahin ito

[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Ang trabaho ng mech ay pag ayos ng mga sasakyan, pagtulong sa pagpapaganda ng kotse ng mga residente

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: Tatanungin ko ang may ari ng sasakyan kung ano ang nangyari at ipapaliwanag ko sa kanya ang mga posibleng solusyon para maayos ito

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: Tatawag ako ng pulis at ipapaalam ang plate number ng sasakyan, itsura ng may ari ng kotse, itsura ng kotse para malaman at mabilis nila itong mahuli, ipapaalam ko na rin ito sa kapwa ko katrabaho para kung sakaling Makita nila ay madaling madakip ang salarin

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 35-45hrs it depends

[Steam name]:RENZ
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:Harvy#8474
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]:7

[Name]:RENZ
[Biography(a little story of your character)]:DATI NG NAKAKAPANOOD AKO NG MGA KARERA NAGIGING MASAYA AKO KADA NANONOOD NG MGA MOVIE GAYA NG  FAST ADN FURIOS NAGIGING MASAYA AKO KAYA DUN NAG SIMULA ANG PAGIGING MAHILIG KO SA SASAKYAN HANGGANG NGAYON
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:MORNING OR NIGHT SHIFT
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:15 DAYS
[How active are you in the city?]:EVERYDAY ACTIVE MORNING OR NIGHT TIME
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: NO
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: BECAUSE I LOVE CARS AND I LOVE SOLVING PROBLEM OF OTHER PEOPLE IN THEIR CAR
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: PARA TULUNGAN ANG MGA TAO NA AYUSIN ANG KANILANG MGA SASAKYAN AT PAGANDAHIN ANG MGA ITO

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]:

TATANUNGIN KO KUNG ANONG NANGYARI SA SASAKYAN NIYA AT IPAPALIWANAG KO KUNG PAPANO ANG GAGAWIN PARA MAAYOS ANG KANYANG SASAKYAN

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]:

TATAWAG AKO NG PULIS AT SASABIHIN KO KUNG ANONG NANGYARI AT KUNG ANO MANG ITANONG NG PULIS TUNGKOL DUN SA TAONG DI NAG BAYAD AY SASAGUTIN KO LAHAT KAGAYA NG KUNG ANONG ITSURA NG SASAKYAN AT IBA PA AT SASABIHIN KO SA BOSS KO AT IPAPAALAM SA LAHAT NG MGA NAG TATRABAHO

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]:20-25HRS IT DEPENDS

[Steam name]:  █【 GABO ESCOBAR】█
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Gabo_Licious#6731
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 8.5

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Gabo Esconor
-Gabo esconor is a 21 year old tradesperson's assistant who enjoys appearing in the tv, hockey and worship. He is generous and energetic.
 He is a filipino christian. He started college but never finished the course. He has a severe phobia of sharks.
 Physically, Gabo is in pretty good shape. He is average height with olive skin, pink hair and brown eyes.

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 3pm - 2am
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 4days
[How active are you in the city?]: 
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: Sadly No
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]:    I love car's and i want to help people who can't repair their cars.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Repair and maintain machinery,  Troubleshoot electrical controls

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]:  
-  Tatanungin ko muna kung anong nangyare, and itetest ko yung damaged parts to determine whether major repairs are necessary.

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: 
-I will go to police station to report what happen.

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: I think city needs more mechanic in day and night so maybe 25-30 hours.

[Steam name]: AIcasio
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Aicasio #5637
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]:8

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Aicas Agbuya
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: i usually watch people repairing and customizing cars.
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:1:00-2:00pm or 7:00-8:00pm
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:2 days
[How active are you in the city?]: 3-6 hours
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]:no
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: To learn how to fix and customize a car
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: upgrading a car, fixing a broken car and have a good morale in the people who want to fix their car

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: First i will look what are the damages of the car and i will tell them want is the damage of the car and tell them the truth of they will cost on the damage car

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: I will call the police department that someone run away without paying their fixed car

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 24 hours or more

[Steam name]:FreeShot
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:FreeShot#8316

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Olrac CJC
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: bata palang ako ay mahilig na ako sa mga kotse at lagi nanunuod kung pano ayusin ang makina neto at na ngarap na balang araw ay maging isang mekaniko
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 17:00 - 2:00
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 9 Days
[How active are you in the city?]: Everyday Active
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: No
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: Gusto ko maka tulong sa mga tao at sa syudad
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Ayusin ang mga kotse at pagandahin

SCENARIO SECTION 

Tatanungin ko ang may ari nang sasakyan kung pano nasira at aayusin ko sa abot nang aking makakaya

Tatawag ako nang pulis at sasabihin lahat nang details nya para mahuli at hindi na ma ulit sa iba pa

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 25-30Hrs

[Steam name]:Ryuuu
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:I <3 lolis
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]:6

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:Franco Tenorio
[Biography(a little story of your character)]:helpful, good driver, good pilot
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:7-10pm
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:2 days
[How active are you in the city?]:very active
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]:none
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]:I want to help players
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]:helping others in the time of need

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: help until the mechanics arrive. [SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: call the cops and report the incident. [SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]:up to 40 hours tops

On 4/22/2020 at 5:19 PM, Paolito said:

[Steam name]: Ang Problema
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: bonbonbon#1873
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 7

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Tee Labatuti
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: My dad is a mechanic, and i have my passion for cars
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 9:00PM - 3:00AM
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: About 24 hours
[How active are you in the city?]: Active
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: I'm always helping my dad with our clients in real life
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I just love fixing and upgrading cars
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Fixing and upgrading cars with a lot of patience with the customer

SCENARIO SECTION

- I'll ask the one who called what happened and fix their car, and maybe help with calling an EMS too

- Call the police and report what had happened.

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]:
                       - About 30-40 hours.

Posted (edited)

[Steam name]: karl ツ
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:  karl #0426
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 3

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:Bryan
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: I love working with cars and making them look pretty. So whenever you need somebody to fix or upgrade your vehicle just let me know. 
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 12pm-8pm
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 0
[How active are you in the city?]: Have not started yet but will be pretty active. 
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]:  No
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: Cars are viable to this world. 
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Repairing/upgrading cars . Making sure customers are always happy with my work.

SCENARIO SECTION

- Tell them to go to the impound to retrieve it. 

-  Call the police and inform my supervisor. 

- About 30-40 hours.

Edited by karldanielle
Forgot scenario

[Steam name]:leddy
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:Leddy#8594

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:Leddy Schlatt
[Biography(a little story of your character)]:My dad was a mechanic and has a vehicle shop like Benny's. When I was a kid I would come visit him at the shop every once in a while and I was fascinated by all the things about vehicles on like how the engine operates and how many differrent versions of cars from differrent countries. because of this I would like to be a proffessional mechanic and I would like the job experience at Benny's.
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: I am Available from 5am to 12 nn (Phillipines Time GMT +8)
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:1 week (50 Hours)
[How active are you in the city?]:Always active, and always involved RP's
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]:No
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]:I love beautifying vehicles specially Cars
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Repairing/Upgrading/Grabbing Vehicles from Impound and learning the right amount of invoices for each transaction.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: Greet the person right away and give him service.

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]:  Call the cops right away and Inform the supervisor

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: Minimum 25 hours(OOC : depends if Im busy at work in real life) 

[Steam name]:ejerome824
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:jessie#4267

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:Yut Tan
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: im was 10 years old and my father fixing a car every day because hes a mechanic and he told me one day you get this job ok and after a year he die and i promise to my self im going to achieve the mechanic
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:12pm - 12am
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:2 weeks
[How active are you in the city?]: always everyday
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: nope
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: because my dad tell me to get this job and i want fixing cars
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]:repairing car /u po grading car /and get the impound cars. 

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: im going to find the guy who call me and give him/her a service

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]:im going to call a police and im going to report what happened and im going to inform the supervisor 

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 50hrs

[Steam name]: AMDC
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: oki03#8679

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Ivan
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: I've always been a fan of modifying and repairing different kinds of stuff when i was a kid, then when i got older i started to get interested in cars which what i am pursuing right now, to be a mechanic.
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: any time of the day ( except midnight or it depends if i could still work at that time )
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: A week
[How active are you in the city?]: Everyday
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: No, but i'll be happy to learn from other mechanics
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: Because i've always been a fan of modifying and fixing things
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Repairing anything that has a motor/engine, modifying depends to what our client wants.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: I would get my tools and everything i need, evaluate the damage of the car, and estimate how much it would cost to fix, test it out if everything works accordingly to make sure our client is satisfied

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: I would not engage nor chase the client because its against our policy, i would report it to the police and also to our boss or the higher ranks mechanics.

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 84hrs - 100hrs

Edited April 22 by Paolito

UT OF CHARACTER SECTION:

[Steam name]: Aburigi
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Kulami#4259

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Tagaytay
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: My Family have a mechanic shop and I always watch my dad, repairing cars, motors that's why I know how to fix car
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: any time of the day (it depends)
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: a month
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: No, but i'll do my best to this job
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: Because i've always watch how to fix cars, motors like that and I think, it makes me happy
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Repairing cars and other motors

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: First, I ask the owner of the car what happen to his car, then I use my tools and equipment to fix his car

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: I would report him to the police because Im not the law

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 85hrs

[Steam name]: Ryuuu
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: I <3 lolis#8086

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Franco Tenorio
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: I've always wanted to have nice cars. It's my dream. Cars gives me a different feeling, it relaxes me. I'm fond of collectibg toy cars when I was a kid and when I came to the city, I found my dream.
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 8pm - 5am
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: About a week
[How active are you in the city?]: Very active
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: None, but I want to learn.
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I want to help all citizens who are passionate about their cars and help those in need.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Helping citizens with their vehicle problems and make theirs a good ride.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]:  I will ask what happened and look for the problem. After that, I will fix it. [SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: I will call the cops and anyone who has the power to stop the person. [SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: About 98 hours

On 4/22/2020 at 2:19 AM, Paolito said:

[Steam name]: Yassuo
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Yassuo#5444
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 7

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Yasuo Cancer

his name is Yasuo in nickname Cancer, Yasuo has long dreamed of being a mechanic because he loves to learn mechanics, he always hangs out and is always frustrated by cars and is graded and of course kindly though he only has 10k left. of necessity and his only dream was to become a mechanic
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 9am-11am  1pm-3pm 5pm-6pm
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 4 days or 3
[How active are you in the city?]: ano po… laging exciting ganun  
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: Past cities
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I want get experience and I want a good mechanic 
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: My reasons why would i want to be a mechanic

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: First i'll greet him/her and give him/her services right away

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: first go to your supervisor what you'll do then start reporting it to the police

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 15hours above it depends in my eyes

On 22/4/2020 at 11:19 AM, Paolito said:

[Steam name]: Yummy-TEh
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:  Yummy-Teh#9281
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 8

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Charmy Zep
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: TAmang tambay, friendly, searching for work
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:  2am to 6am
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 5 days
[How active are you in the city?]: Always
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: No
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]:  I want to help all citizens who are passionate about their cars and help those in need.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]:   Repairing cars and other motors

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]:  I will ask what happened and look for the problem. After that, I will fix it.

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: I will call the cops and anyone who has the power to stop the person

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]:   - About 30-40 hours.

UT OF CHARACTER SECTION:

[Steam name]: Boi
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Popoy#3699

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: El Tarantado
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: My first job was a trucker and i saw a guy who needs a mechanic and i want to help but dont have the tool to do it so i want to pursue my gta career as a mechanic
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 6pm to 10pm (Weekdays) 12pm to 8pm(Weekends)
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 3 weeks
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: Not yet, but my passion on cars will encourage me to do this job
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I want to help the citizen of aurora and to enhance my passion
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Fixing/Repairing of cars

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: First thing is i will ask what happen to the car and if that car is not robbed or what, then i will fix it.

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: I will call the cops and report the player.

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 40 hours

[Steam name]:J3diah
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:J3DIAH#0523
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]:5

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:Jediah
[Biography(a little story of your character)]:Likes to explore places, repair things, DIY projects at home
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:evening to morning
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:atleast 1 week
[How active are you in the city?]:everyday
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]:tesda certified
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]:to have friends, explore and discovery what is like to be in a RP Game experience
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]:car maintenance, customer service

SCENARIO SECTION

I will assess the damages, check for the replacements stocks availability, inform the customers all cost, then repair 

Report the client to the enforcers

21 hours 

On 22/04/2020 at 5:19 PM, Paolito said:

[Steam name]:someday
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:kurtty04#7226

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:kurtkevin
[Biography(a little story of your character)]:Playing pc all the time
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:morning to evening
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:4 years
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]:Just watching how to repair things
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]:im joining because i love to do it and im always watching gta on this server thats why im joining 
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]:to repair parts of cars, motor, and other things

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: I will check the car what is the damage and inform the costumer all cost and i will repair it [SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: i will report to my boss and report to the pulis  [SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 48 above

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]:Just watching how to repair things
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]:im joining because i love to do it and im always watching gta on this server thats why im joining 
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]:to repair parts of cars, motor, and other things

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: I will check the car what is the damage and inform the costumer all cost and i will repair it [SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: i will report to my boss and report to the pulis  [SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 48 above

IN CHARACTER SECTION

SCENARIO SECTION