[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:kurtty04#7226
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]:7

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:kurtkevin
[Biography(a little story of your character)]:Playing pc all the time
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:morning to evening
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:4 years
[How active are you in the city?]:everyday
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]:Just watching how to repair things
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]:im joining because i love to do it and im always watching gta on this server thats why im joining 
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]:to repair parts of cars, motor, and other things

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: I will check the car what is the damage and inform the costumer all cost and i will repair it [SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: i will report to my boss and report to the pulis  [SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 48 above

OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION:

[Steam name]: Jraze
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Jraze#7814
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 8.5

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Raze
[Biography]: A loner who roams the city and one day got interested seeing mechs doing their thing. I am usually at the auto shop during free time and watched people leave the auto shop with smiles on their faces whether their automobiles were repaired or upgraded. As the days go by, I said to myself that I just can't stand watching and I need to be involved so I sent my letter of intent to apply as a mechanic.
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: I'm flexible on duty hours.  I can do 8-5 pm and also can do graveyard shifts.
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: More than a week.
[How active are you in the city?]: Pretty much active. When I'm not butchering, I do roam and watch other people do their stuffs like ems doing ems work, LEO's doing their thing and as I watched mechanics work, I suddenly said to my self that wanna be one of them. 
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: Honestly no. But I'm a fast learner and I believe if you have passion on your job, it will just come to you naturally.
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: Seeing the amount people settling in our city, I just know that more people will be needing assistance such as repairs, upgrades and etc., ; just to see the smile on their faces when the job is well done is like a pat to my shoulder.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Assist/help people who doesn't have the knowledge to eg., repair, upgrade, troubleshoot their automobiles.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: Ask what happened, assess the situation and ask them to show their Driver's License and registration for verification. Tell the the customer what I can do to fix it and also the price of the service.

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: Since you got a hold of their license, you can report them immediately to the police. Value your life. They might be armed so don't chase after the car. 

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 40-50 hrs a week.

[Steam name]: Maneat
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Dottieee#4743
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 8.... 

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Dominique Gayoso
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Dom has always been enamoured with tinkering... Her father has always let her help in fixing anything in and around the house. When she was choosing for a college program, her mother had told her that she wouldn't accept anything but a medical course. Dom was a medical student in the morning... and at night she'd be at her friend's garage-fixing, painting, and welding cars and car parts to her heart's content.
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: Anytime except 2am-11am on weekends
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 2 months
[How active are you in the city?]: ...I'm always around
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: No.
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]:  Honestly, it makes me happy when I repair cars. Bonus perks na the mechs have a wonderful staff.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Repair, respond to (car) distress, and cosmeticize cars

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: If I brought a flatbed/tower, I would hook up the car, bring it to the repair shop, then repair it.
[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: When I used to work as an EMS, I usually ask for their ID card and their patient ID number. I would apply the same concept and report it to my boss or any higher position.
[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 40+

[Steam name]: dexxbruhh
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: ᗪ乇乂乂#5567
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 7

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Chris Reyes
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Dreamed of being a mechanic one day and finally have the chance
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 2pm - 12am
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 1 week
[How active are you in the city?]: Play everyday
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: None, know a few basic maintenance and that's about it.
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: Big opportunity for a career change.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: To repair vehicles and please the customers.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]:

Respond to the call, assess the damage and the hazards around. If not fixable, maybe tow the car away and if fixable, fix it.

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]:

Report the client to a higher authority, possibly a higher ranked mechanic and the police to try identify the person.

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]:

I usually play all afternoon and night after real life work. between 2pm - 12am.

[Steam name]: NOSPOT
[Discord ID Example: losser725#2700
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]:9

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:Lowell Jay Lobo
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: I played all my jobs consistently and heartfully. I do was asked to do in my job. I also follow the City rules and regulations.
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 9AM-12Midnight
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:Less than a week
[How active are you in the city?]:Super Active Everyday
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]:No but i have a few knowledge and theories.
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]:I am fun of looking and seeing expensive cars specially if i have the chance to touch and repair it or even upgrade it.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: To help everyone who needs someone to repair their car or upgrade, may it be on the road or inside the shop.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: I will immediately approach the owner and ask permission to repair his car because maybe he is expecting someone and prepare the necessary tools to repair the car and immediately do the job flawlessly.  [SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: I will report to the person incharge and to the police and tries to remember the car incase he/she will comeback to acquire our services again. [SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 35 and above.

Steam name]:someday

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]:Just watching how to repair things
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]:im joining because i love to do it and im always watching gta on this server thats why im joining 
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]:to repair parts of cars, motor, and other things

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: I will check the car what is the damage and inform the costumer all cost and i will repair it [SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: i will report to my boss and report to the pulis  [SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 48 above

Steam name]:someday

IN CHARACTER SECTION

SCENARIO SECTION

[Steam name]:Cors
[Discord ID Example: CorsTV#7492
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 8

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Cors Legion
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Since day 1 gusto ko na maging mech, growing up idol ko din si boss kimchi <3 
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 12after noon - 5 AM
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 9 Days
[How active are you in the city?]: Everyday Active
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: Yes
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I can be handy boss, alam ko madami pwede ako matutulong bilang Mech. <3
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Fix things, upgrade things and make eveything better.

SCENARIO SECTION 

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]:

Hanapin po yung may ari ng kotse and then fix everything back to it's original form.

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]:

Tawag ng police and tandaan yung plate number

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 12 hours / day

[Steam name]:Art3mis
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:Three#0015

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:Arturo Roman
[Biography(a little story of your character)]:like to explore new things, love cars and  playing pc games.
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:5pm-12mn
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 2 weeks
[How active are you in the city?]: 6hours a day in the city
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: in real life, a little.
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: i want to know all about cars
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: repairing cars, building cars

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]:i will tell to the customer that his/her car will be fixed but it really need a long process and lot of time.  [SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]:i will report it to the manager immediately. [SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]:48hours

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: ᗪ乇乂乂#5567

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Dreamed of being a mechanic one day and finally have the chance
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: None, know a few basic maintenance and that's about it.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: To repair vehicles and please the customers.

SCENARIO SECTION

Respond to the call, assess the damage and the hazards around. If not fixable, maybe tow the car away and if fixable, fix it.

Report the client to a higher authority, possibly a higher ranked mechanic and the police to try identify the person.

I usually play all afternoon and night after real life work. between 2pm - 12am.

[Steam name]:W E S
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: WESLEY#1603

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Shiao LongBao
[Biography(a little sto =ry of your character)]: Black Chinese dude whos into cars
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: probably 7pm onwards
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 5 days
[How active are you in the city?]: active
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: yes
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: Besides customizing my own car, i would like to help others have their cars fixed.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Fixing, customizing, helping others decide on what to choose.

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: ask what happened, check the car, and fix it. [SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: report to my boss or call the police.  [SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 40 above.

Steam Name:Castiel

Discord Name: Raven01

RP Skills: 9 
Name:Raven Chumacera

Since I was a kid I’ve been fascinated in cars and how they work, this passion grew from watching car shows and my dad getting me into cars at a young age, with that being said. I’d love to work as a mechanic so I can help others fulfill their needs And hopefully help them learn a few things along the way.

Im normally playing every day, so I’m able to do any hours. (I’m in the UK) 

I’ve been a civilian in this city for almost 1 week now. (25 hours to be exact) 

every since I playing on this server i’ve been very active. 

I don’t have experience with being a mechanic. But I’ve seen many car shows on it and have my dad who’s taught me a lot about cars.

I want to join the mechanic team so I can help other civilians fulfill their needs. And also learn more about being a mechanic and learn more about cars.

i think a mechanics duties is to be able to accomplish the customers needs with their car, and help them in any situation 

Scenario 1- First things first is to ask what happened to the car, then check the damages, tell them what we can do to help. And then fix the car for them.

Scenario 2-Once I have fixed the car for the customer I will then need give them the bill, if the customer chooses to run away without paying I will need to report it to the police, with the Car Plate and also Inform my higher ups about the situation 

Scenario 3- I’d say I can give about 7 hours a day in the city, so I’d say 40-45 hours in any given week, I mostly play evenings anyways (and from talking to a few of the mechanics, you guys are in of evening mechanics) 

[Steam name]: CORS
[Discord ID]: CorsTV#7492

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Cors Legion
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: I'm Cors, who loves to run around the city and check all cars I see. Hoping to be a mechanic soon!
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 12afternoon - 5am
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: Almost a month in this city
[How active are you in the city?]: Everyday
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: I Collect cars and set cars up.
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I want to be part of this city as a mechanic as I love to help people fix their issues with their cars.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: A Mechanic is responsible for inspecting and repairing vehicles, machinery,

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: I will check the car whats damaged and inform the costumer all cost to repair

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the clients car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: I will immediately report it to the police.

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 12 hrs/Day. 

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: dexx#5567

IN CHARACTER SECTION

SCENARIO SECTION

I usually play all afternoon and night after real life work. between 2pm - 12am usually but can play after midnight.

On 4/22/2020 at 5:19 PM, Paolito said:

[Steam name]: godofuri
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:GudwenGaming #5340

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:Godwin
[Biography(a little story of your character)]:
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:12pm to 3am
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 2 years 
[How active are you in the city?]:afternoon to early morning
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: some reallife knows 
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: i love cars and repairing cars
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]:repairing and upgrading cars motorcycle etc. 

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]:first i ask what happen then ill check the car repair cost and i will fix it with care

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]:report to boss police and admins on aurora rp

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]:70 hours

[Steam name]:Klev
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:klev#7432

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:Klev
[Biography(a little story of your character)]:Playing pc games all the time
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:Evening to morning
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:2 weeks
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]:im joining because i love fixing things and im always watching gta on this server 

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: I will check the car what is the damage and inform the costumer the cost and i will repair it [SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: i will report to my boss and report to the pulis  [SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 45above

[Steam name]: KarlG
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Karl#2019
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 9

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Sio Paow
[Biography(a little story of your character)]:I am Sio, a Black-Chinese descent that has 5 brothers which all are named after a Chinese delicacy. In which I have been the primary breadwinner of the family ever since our parents died and took the guardian role to care of my youngest brother that have mental and speech problems. 
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 7pm to 5am
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 6 days 
[How active are you in the city?]: Everyday
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: In real life, yes I do my own maintenance of my cars
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I want to join the Mech team to provide the proper care and maintenance of each vehicle that comes thru in Benny's
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: To appease all the customers that come in and provide the proper love and care in their cars.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: First is to assess the car's exterior damage and check if any lines tamper because it may cause serious injury to me or the customer. Secondly, list down all the things that need to be repaired then give the proper invoice.

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: I will immediately report to the police and inform my superiors about this incident.

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]:  40-50hrs a week

[Steam name]: Garutobi
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Garutobi#1952
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 8.5

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Garutobi Cute
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Computer lang ng computer
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: around 6pm - 6am
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 2weeks
[How active are you in the city?]: atleast 12-15hrs a day
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: Wala. pero willing talaga matuto.
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: Para magkaroon ng mga kaibigan na bago atchaka para maka experience ako ng mas magandang rp
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Tiga ayos ng mga problema sa sasakyan at mga motor at iba pa

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 -
People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: Tatanungin ko po kung anong nangyari tapos checheck ko anong mga sira tapos sasabihan ko sya kung magkano yung total tapos aayusin ko po agad.
bago ko po ayusin yung sasakyan kukunin ko po muna yung plaka ng sasakyan para pag nangyari to susumbong ko agad sa boss ko at tumawag ng pulis.
[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 10-15hrs a day or 70 - 105 hrs a week

[Steam name]: Sky
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Resonance#6561

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Tsunayoshi Sawada
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: A homeless, friendless and poor guy wandered to the city of aurora to try a shot at becoming and living a succesful life, a guy who always fancy cars. Spends most of his time at the mech shop looking at cars, suggesting to other citizens what might look good for their car, looking from afar most of the times wishing of owning one of those sweet hot rides.
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 5pm onwards.
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 130 hrs.
[How active are you in the city?]: I usually play 6 - 12 hours a day.
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: None, but I am a fan of vehicle customizations. And I own a car IRL
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I love how people leaving the mech shop has a smile on their face everytime they walk out, I wish to be one of those guys helping others to have the cars of their dreams.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Mech's duties are to repair/upgrade vehicles, establish good relationships with people when repairing their vehicles, and rescue citizens cars elsewhere when they need them.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: Console the owner in some way and explain the damage and what it might take to fix their car.

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: Inform the High Mechanic and report it to the authorities.

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 24 - 40 hours

[Steam name]: CH3WPAP1
[Discord ID Example: CH3W#0420

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Moonstar Harper

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Moonstar Harper, newbie in the city! Mahilig mag pagala gala sa syudad at makipagkilala sa mga tao. Sa kakagala, laging nahoholdap, best actress pag dating sa pagiging hostage. Laging nabibitbit ng mga gangster sa kung saan saan, sumubok maging piloto pero kala mo anghel kung sanayin mahulog galing langit. Mahilig sa kotse, mapalokal o Aurora idadrive ko yan basta nakabukas. Currently working as a Pilot, but desperately looking for a job, yung marangal sana hanggang sa maari dahil hindi pa ako kumikita ni singkong duling sa pagiging piloto ko. HAHAHA. 

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 

US time po kasi ako and I also have to work IRL. Active naman po ako. Kung convert sa PH time uhm:

Friday - Saturday : 1PM-5PM 

Saturday - Monday: 5:30AM - 3PM

Tuesday - Wednesday: Hanggang magsawa. 

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: Nearly a week na po. 

[How active are you in the city?]: 95% 

[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]:

Never worked as a mechanic irl, but I do have my share of experiences with cars. When I got here in America I was taught how to fix my own car kaya marunong ako ng basics, of course. Change oil & change brake pads. Still learning about other mech related stuff. 

[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I love cars, and I wanted to earn a decent money by doing the job I would enjoy. Tsaka tbh, parang may shortage of staff kayo kasi everytime na need ko ng mechanic, wala nasipot. HAHA. I can offer the best help I could offer po. 

[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: 

In game? Provides services po for those in need magpaayos ng kotse. Mapa basic repair, or malupitang repair, upgrades sa performance, customization ng cars. Siyempre must have good communication skills at marunong makisalamuha sa mga customer. Must also keep logs. 

SCENARIO SECTION

Always ask for an ID for verification siyempre. Ask them what happened, inspect the car, tell them what damages meron sa car nila, repair the car, bill the client, ask them if they have any questions. 

This is why asking for an ID is a must. If the client ran away without paying the bill, I would report them to the police with their records in hand.

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 70-80 hours a week. 

[Steam name]:Three
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:Three #0015

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:Arturo Roman
[Biography(a little story of your character)]:Arturo is a simple man who love cars, specially jdm cars
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:3pm-12mn
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:1 week
[How active are you in the city?]:i play 3-4hours a day
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]:in real life yes
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I want to know more about cars, I want to build my own engine
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Repairing cars, Customize and Upgrading.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: I will to the owner of the total wrecked car that it will be fix but it will take a long time. [SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: I will contact the client and the manager of the mech shop. [SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]:40-48hours a week

[Steam name]: SiningPH

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Sining #1443

[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 10

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Sining

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: I used to be an adventurer, I was the one of the best warrior, but after I took an arrow in my knee. My life as an adventurer went over. Now, I'm just a taxi driver in our city (Aurora) and I love my job there.

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 7:00 pm to 4:00am

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 1 Week

[How active are you in the city?]: Almost everyday

[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: Nothing, but I am willing to be the very best Mech, like no one ever was. 

[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: To be honest, I think we are lacking mech in our city, yesterday my car broke down and I tried to bring it in Benny's but unfortunately there was only one mechanic on duty that made me think. Maybe it's time to be a mechanic to help our city, maybe it's time to upgrade my life as a taxi driver and put my social/and mechanical skills I learned from being one of the best taxi drivers.

[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]:

1. Fixing cars/motorcycles
2. Responding to distress immediately once available

3. Upgrading/painting their cars/motorcycles

SCENARIO SECTION

I will fix the car without any hesitation, it is because my duty to fix their cars/ motorcycles.

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying. What will you do?]:

First things first:

Before they drive away, I will make sure that a good and proper roleplay should be done first.

1. First I will check the car/motorcycle damage before fixing

2. Next is I will send them an invoice before fixing it

3. Fix it.

My answer:

But as for the scenario/situation, I think the best thing to do is to report it to the nearest police, if there's none then I would have to chase him/her. But if I can't reach them/him or her, I will just continue my job because you know, there are really bad people even in real life, so I guess I'll just call it a day and drink a cup of coffee.

Per week? I think more than 48 hours since there's week ends ! hehehe

[Steam name]:Yuri

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:RAIN#5090

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:Seniorito Abdul

[Biography(a little story of your character)]:my father was a fulltime mechanic and now he is very old that's why he wants me to continue his journey of being a mechanic and that's why 

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:6am to 9pm

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]2 months 

[How active are you in the city?]:300+hrs

[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]:yes in my past city

[Why do you want to join the MECH?]:Because i want to apply my knowledge and have a lot of experience being a mechanic and i want to help other citizen that have problems with their cars

[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]:fixing cars, customizing cars, upgrading cars

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]:tatanungin ko kung anong nangyari sa sasakyan nila at titignan ko kung anong sira para masabi ko sakanila 

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]:try ko tawagin ang police kung mahahabol nila or mahahanap nila yung taong tumakas para masingil ko sya 

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]:100+hrs in 1 week 

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:RAIN#5090

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:Seniorito abdul
[Biography(a little story of your character)]:my father was a full time mechanic in his young age and now my father is suffering from his age and he wants me to continue his mechanic life 
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:6am-9pm
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:2 months 
[How active are you in the city?]:200+hrs
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]:Yes in my past city and also in real life 
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]:Because I want to continue my father's journey and become a great mechanic by the help of my fellow mechanics 
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]:fixing cars, going to people's distress, customizing peoples cars and upgrading them

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]:tatanongin ko sya kung anong nangyari at sasabihin ko sakanya na kailangan dalhin sa mech yung sasakyan nya para maayos
[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]:hahabulin ko sya at tatawag ako ng police para mahuli sya at makapagbayad
 [SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]:100+hrs in 1week

20 minutes ago, Seniorito salsalani said:

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:Abdul#1778

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:Seniorito abdul
[Biography(a little story of your character)]:my father was a full time mechanic in his young age and now my father is suffering from his age and he wants me to continue his mechanic life 
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:6am-9pm
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:2 months 
[How active are you in the city?]:200+hrs
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]:Yes in my past city and also in real life 
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]:Because I want to continue my father's journey and become a great mechanic by the help of my fellow mechanics 
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]:fixing cars, going to people's distress, customizing peoples cars and upgrading them

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]:tatanongin ko sya kung anong nangyari at sasabihin ko sakanya na kailangan dalhin sa mech yung sasakyan nya para maayos
[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]:hahabulin ko sya at tatawag ako ng police para mahuli sya at makapagbayad
 [SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]:100+hrs in 1week