[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:kurtty04#7226
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]:7

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:kurtkevin
[Biography(a little story of your character)]:Playing pc all the time
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:morning to evening
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:4 years
[How active are you in the city?]:everyday
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]:Just watching how to repair things
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]:im joining because i love to do it and im always watching gta on this server thats why im joining 
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]:to repair parts of cars, motor, and other things

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: I will check the car what is the damage and inform the costumer all cost and i will repair it [SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: i will report to my boss and report to the pulis  [SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 48 above

OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION:

[Steam name]: Jraze
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Jraze#7814
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 8.5

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Raze
[Biography]: A loner who roams the city and one day got interested seeing mechs doing their thing. I am usually at the auto shop during free time and watched people leave the auto shop with smiles on their faces whether their automobiles were repaired or upgraded. As the days go by, I said to myself that I just can't stand watching and I need to be involved so I sent my letter of intent to apply as a mechanic.
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: I'm flexible on duty hours.  I can do 8-5 pm and also can do graveyard shifts.
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: More than a week.
[How active are you in the city?]: Pretty much active. When I'm not butchering, I do roam and watch other people do their stuffs like ems doing ems work, LEO's doing their thing and as I watched mechanics work, I suddenly said to my self that wanna be one of them. 
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: Honestly no. But I'm a fast learner and I believe if you have passion on your job, it will just come to you naturally.
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: Seeing the amount people settling in our city, I just know that more people will be needing assistance such as repairs, upgrades and etc., ; just to see the smile on their faces when the job is well done is like a pat to my shoulder.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Assist/help people who doesn't have the knowledge to eg., repair, upgrade, troubleshoot their automobiles.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: Ask what happened, assess the situation and ask them to show their Driver's License and registration for verification. Tell the the customer what I can do to fix it and also the price of the service.

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: Since you got a hold of their license, you can report them immediately to the police. Value your life. They might be armed so don't chase after the car. 

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 40-50 hrs a week.

[Steam name]: Maneat
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Dottieee#4743
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 8.... 

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Dominique Gayoso
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Dom has always been enamoured with tinkering... Her father has always let her help in fixing anything in and around the house. When she was choosing for a college program, her mother had told her that she wouldn't accept anything but a medical course. Dom was a medical student in the morning... and at night she'd be at her friend's garage-fixing, painting, and welding cars and car parts to her heart's content.
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: Anytime except 2am-11am on weekends
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 2 months
[How active are you in the city?]: ...I'm always around
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: No.
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]:  Honestly, it makes me happy when I repair cars. Bonus perks na the mechs have a wonderful staff.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Repair, respond to (car) distress, and cosmeticize cars

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: If I brought a flatbed/tower, I would hook up the car, bring it to the repair shop, then repair it.
[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: When I used to work as an EMS, I usually ask for their ID card and their patient ID number. I would apply the same concept and report it to my boss or any higher position.
[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 40+

[Steam name]: dexxbruhh
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: ᗪ乇乂乂#5567
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 7

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Chris Reyes
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Dreamed of being a mechanic one day and finally have the chance
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 2pm - 12am
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 1 week
[How active are you in the city?]: Play everyday
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: None, know a few basic maintenance and that's about it.
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: Big opportunity for a career change.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: To repair vehicles and please the customers.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]:

Respond to the call, assess the damage and the hazards around. If not fixable, maybe tow the car away and if fixable, fix it.

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]:

Report the client to a higher authority, possibly a higher ranked mechanic and the police to try identify the person.

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]:

I usually play all afternoon and night after real life work. between 2pm - 12am.

[Steam name]: NOSPOT
[Discord ID Example: losser725#2700
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]:9

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:Lowell Jay Lobo
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: I played all my jobs consistently and heartfully. I do was asked to do in my job. I also follow the City rules and regulations.
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 9AM-12Midnight
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:Less than a week
[How active are you in the city?]:Super Active Everyday
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]:No but i have a few knowledge and theories.
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]:I am fun of looking and seeing expensive cars specially if i have the chance to touch and repair it or even upgrade it.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: To help everyone who needs someone to repair their car or upgrade, may it be on the road or inside the shop.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: I will immediately approach the owner and ask permission to repair his car because maybe he is expecting someone and prepare the necessary tools to repair the car and immediately do the job flawlessly.  [SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: I will report to the person incharge and to the police and tries to remember the car incase he/she will comeback to acquire our services again. [SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 35 and above.

Steam name]:someday

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]:Just watching how to repair things
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]:im joining because i love to do it and im always watching gta on this server thats why im joining 
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]:to repair parts of cars, motor, and other things

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: I will check the car what is the damage and inform the costumer all cost and i will repair it [SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: i will report to my boss and report to the pulis  [SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 48 above

Steam name]:someday

IN CHARACTER SECTION

SCENARIO SECTION

[Steam name]:Cors
[Discord ID Example: CorsTV#7492
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 8

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Cors Legion
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Since day 1 gusto ko na maging mech, growing up idol ko din si boss kimchi <3 
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 12after noon - 5 AM
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 9 Days
[How active are you in the city?]: Everyday Active
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: Yes
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I can be handy boss, alam ko madami pwede ako matutulong bilang Mech. <3
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Fix things, upgrade things and make eveything better.

SCENARIO SECTION 

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]:

Hanapin po yung may ari ng kotse and then fix everything back to it's original form.

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]:

Tawag ng police and tandaan yung plate number

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 12 hours / day