Guest Paolito

Aurora Mechanic Application Form

OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION:

[Steam name]:Sean
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:Sean santos#8924
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]:8

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:Sean Santos
[Biography(a little story of your character)]:I'm from philippines and isa akong video editor/graphic artist
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:7pm to 1am or 2am
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 3weeks but i been playing in other server
[How active are you in the city?]:everyday
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]:real life we have motor shop and also mech shop we also wrap cars
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]:To Explore have friends and also help other player to fix there cars
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]:Repair parts of cars, motor

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]:
                       - Tell them to go to the impound to retrieve it. 

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]:
                      -  Call the police and inform my supervisor. 

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]:
                       - About 30-40 hours.

[Steam name]:  Mish
[Discord ID Example: MG21 #7952
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 7

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Miko Martinez
[Biography(a little story of your character)]:  
Miko Martinez is new to the city and still exploring on what the city has to offer. Miko is inspired to work hard to have his dream car in the city and loves to do things related with cars which has sparked interest in him applying for the Mechanic Job.
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 3pm - 4pm
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 3 weeks
[How active are you in the city?]: Almost everyday
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: Sadly Not yet. but is willing to learn.
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]:  i love cars and they inspire me to grind my way up to the car that i want. also i love interacting with the community and meeting new friends.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Repair / Upgrade / Maintain and help others who are stranded in the city due to vehicular accidents.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]:  
-  Tatanungin ko muna kung anong nangyare, and itetest ko yung damaged parts to determine whether major repairs are needed

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: 
-I will go to police station to report what happen.

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: I can play up to 20 - 40 hours per week. 

[Steam name]: Garutobi
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Garutobi#1952
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 8

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Garutobi Cute
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: a wanderer by the name of Garutobi Cute arrived at the city of Aurora, hoping to fulfill a comfortable and rich life. He was a regular citizen living off different ways to earn money. His desire grew as he met the people of Aurora striving for more, hoping to get his hands on the fastest car in the city, one day dreaming of making a living off what he loves most, Cars.
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: Around 12noon - 6am
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 2weeks
[How active are you in the city?]: 12-15hrs a day
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: None, but im willing to learn.
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I want to change my ways and fulfill my dreams, leaving my past behind as a Gang member and moving on to be a better person as a mechanic.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Fixing and Giving the people of Aurora the Car of their dreams.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: I'd ask if the driver is okay, then fix their car, I'll explain details on what is needed to bring back their car.
[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]:I'll check and report with my superior mechanics and then call the cops.

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 80-84hrs a week.

[Steam name]:Raging Joranne
[Discord ID Example: ]:JorannePogi#2151
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 9/10

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:JorannePogi
[Biography(a little story of your character)]:Im a kid from the city of pines Baguio City. Im learning more about cars and I love to make ideal designs of a paticular car. 
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 6pm-3am
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: About 3 weeks
[How active are you in the city?]: I play Aurora RP everyday 
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: In real life. I have my own car and Ive learned much about fixing cars.
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]:I enjoy giving car services to other people. I love cars and I want to know more about them.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]:Fixing damages in the car, Upgrading the car for better performance, Changing the cars visual aspects.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: It depends on the severity of the damages. If its total wreck the car needs to be towed and be fixed in the shop. If the car exploded there is no need to do something It will be automatically impounded.

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: If I cant chase the escaping client then I will report it to the police.

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: About 60 hours 

[Steam name]: John Santos
[Discord ID Example: http://steamcommunity.com/id/
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 9

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Luisito Cardinal
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Growing up, I usually watched card shows that started my general interest in automobiles. When I found out about the city and the beauty of its mech store, I decided that assisting the city and its cars is my passion, realizing that cars play a major role in the city and how their people spend their time and energy in getting their dream car.
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 3 PM & 9 PM onwards.
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 1 month.
[How active are you in the city?]: I usually play 6 - 12 hours a day.
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: None, but I am excited to learn.
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I want to help the community and its residents repair and update their cars for which they have worked hard and I love how the team works.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Mech's duties are to repair/upgrade vehicles, establish good relationships with people when repairing their vehicles, and rescue citizens cars elsewhere when they need them.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: Let me see what the damage to their car was, then I'll tell you how the damage was and how much it will cost to repair your car, then I'll immediately repair the car.

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: I will report it to the police and give the report also to our higher position mech.

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 30 - 60 hours

[Steam name]: t1 
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Tim_#6164

IN CHARACTER SECTION
[Name]: Sago Boy
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: My name is Sago boy and i have always been a fan of cars at a very young age as my dad was a mechanic. He showed me a lot of things and gave me a lot of advice/information when it comes to repairing/fixing/modifying vehicles. From these amazing and unforgettable experience with my dad, i have realised that i want to be like him. I want to be a mechanic. Being a mechanic is my absolute dream and i think that i can make a massive impact in the city as i believe that i have developed some important skills that i need to be a mechanic  such as communication skills, ability to listen and follow instructions and working as a team. Having these skills and having the right knowledge/experience will lead to good service. Due to all these reasons, i want to be a professional mechanic and would like to experience this job in the city. 
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 8pm on wards - UK time
[How active are you in the city?]: I have been playing every single day. 7pm on wards UK time.
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: Since i am always in the mechanic shop in this city and other cities, i have watched other mechanics on how to repair and  modifying things. Not only that but since my dad is mechanic in real life, I have always helped me when he's fixing other peoples' cars/things. This gave me a lot of knowledge and experience when it comes to this job. 
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I want to learn and get more experience. Also, to help all the people in the city and those in need.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: The duties or responsibility of Mech are: to help citizens with their vehicle problems like fixing/repairing, or help them modify their cars. (Side note: as a mechanic, I have to give the best and high quality service for the people who in need and possibly giving them useful advice/information when it comes to cars or any other vehicles)

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: First of all, I need to know who owns the vehicle (So this can be done by giving or showing their driving license) and ask them what happened to it so that i can get an insight of what was the problem. From here, i will decide if i can fix their vehicle ASAP or I need a tow truck if the vehicle was badly damaged. (If the vehicle wasn't badly damaged then i can use my tools and other equipment that i have on me to fix the car a soon as possible.)

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]:   I will immediately report them to the police because Driving away without paying is illegal/not allowed in the city. Not only that but also asking the client's driving license at the beginning will help me a lot when it comes to this. In addition, i will also report it to my supervisor and tell him/her what happened. 

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 24 - 30 hours ( Pwede po akong mag duty na madaling araw sa pinsa since i am UK time based po ako)

[Steam name]: Adoboo
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Aang#1812
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]:  9

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Agapito Hampaslangit
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: I explored the city and did civilian jobs, Now  I wanted to be a part of a bigger organization and serve people.
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: From 1pm to 8pm Daily
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: About 2 months
[How active are you in the city?]: I usually play Aurorarp about 5-8hours a day
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: Yes, I was mechanic before.And in real life Im an Aircraft Engineer
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: First,I want to serve the people. I really love cars and it would be my pleasure working for it.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Repair , Respond to Distress who needs mech , Upgrade vehicle.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]:  When it is already trashed into pieces it needs to be inspected to identify the cause.And look to each part before proceeding to repair.

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: I will report to the authority about what happened to our transaction.

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 56 hours ( 8 hours a day)

On 22/04/2020 at 5:19 PM, Paolito said:

[Steam name]:godofuri 
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: GudwenGaming #5340
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]:8.5

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:Godwin 
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:12 hours
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:3 weeks
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]:watching in reallife
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]:ilove to customize cars and repair
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]:
repairing custom any land vehicle 

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: ill check the damage of a car and ill tell howmuch and ill fix it

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: report to admins

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]:12hours

[Steam name]: jclungcay3
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Arturito#2723

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Cedrick Lungcay (Arturito) 
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Si Arturito ay isang simpleng mamayan ng Aurora at nagtatrabaho bilang tailor. Napatigil ako sa pagtailor sa kadahilanang dumadami na ang holdaper at madalas akong nahoholdap. Madalas akong tambay  sa mech. shop dahil nahihilig ako sa pagtingin ng upgrades ng mga sasakyan, kesa tumambay lang ako tumambay ng mech. shop naisipan ko mag-apply dito. 

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: between 5pm-1am

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: almost 3 weeks

[How active are you in the city?]:

Very active, everyday I'm online

[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: to be honest wala papo, but Im willing to learn even if it's hard. 

[Why do you want to join the MECH?]:

For the reason of I want to help my fellow aurora's citizen to upgrade their cars, helping them what is the best for their car and seeing them happy for the service i gave. Also I love cars. 

[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]:

-Repairing cars. 

-On Call if someone crash their cars. 

-Helping customers to choose what is the best for their cars. 

-Impounder. 

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: First asking his/her what happened and get theirs license for identification. Then I will check the car if I can still repair it or not, if the car is totally thrashed i will tell them to go to the impounding area. 

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: I will report to the police immediately and tell the police what happend and gave the identification of the runner. 

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 35-50 hours 

[Steam name]:bugascamelo123
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:Camelo_22#1133

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:Camelo Bugas(Real Name)
[Biography(a little story of your character)]:Playing pc all the time
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:morning to evening
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:1 years
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]:Just watching how to repair things
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]:because if I watch in other server repairing my car im so happy watching them repair it and I want to try it
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]:to repair parts of cars, motor,painting car, and other things 

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: I will check the car what is the damage and inform the costumer all cost and i will repair it [SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: i will report to my boss and report to the pulis  [SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 48 above

Steam name]: D.C. Nah Bah

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: NahBah #8836

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Quai Lee

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: My name is Quai Lee (Chinese: born 12 April 1991), also known under the names Quai Quai, is a Chinese businessman who later became a political activist and controls Beijing Zenith Holdings (via proxy people Li Lin and Jiang Yuehua) and other assets. I like to help other people and show my kindness and good hearth a Chinese Filipino that can bring laughter and joy tou your life

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 9PM on wards

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: Been civilian couple of days and browsing Aurora city looking for people and friends that we can hang with or work with.

[How active are you in the city?]: Pretty much everyday

[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: Not really but I Study few mech. back then.

[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: To Enhance my skill and Learn more about mech.

[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Motor Mechanics repair, maintain and test motor vehicle and other internal combustion engines and related mechanical components. Either extensive experience or a certificate III in a relevant mechanical field is needed to work as a Motor Mechanic.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]:  I’ll will suggest that the car needed to towed for repair in the work shop and they will receive a call when the job is done or which parts needed to be replace.

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying. What will you do?]: I immediately advice my supervisor about what happened and authority as well about this situation.  

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: I am normally in the city for 4 to 6 hours a day and can be more sometimes.

[Steam name]: Lucifer
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: SirNimo (SIR)#7325
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 10

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Erik Yu
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Erik Yu was a former employee of butcher in Mount Chiliad Mountain State Wilderness.  He was working there for about 2 years from now. Erik was a hard working and skilled person. after a months he gains an achievement of being the employee of the month with 3 consecutive in a month of 2019. He was able to master all the knife skills and was able to do a knife trick with an accuracy and speed that he adopted at his company. 

Erik was living in Mount Chiliad Mountain State Wilderness and after a few months ago he decided to go at the Los Santos City for a new home. Erik has a plan in living at Los Santos City. Erik planned to start a new career in Los Santos City as a stepping stone to pursue his dream being a businessman in the future.

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 11AM - 6PM / 6PM - 3AM (GMT+8) Manila Time
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 4-5 Days
[How active are you in the city?]: I can spend 8 hours playing
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: Real life
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I wanted to start my career as mechanic in the city of Los Santos in order to help people having difficulties with their Vehicle. In order to fix mechanical or technical issues that they are having with their personal vehicle.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: The duties of a mech is to locate and find the problem of a vehicle from why does this vehicle are having trouble with the engine. After finding the problem of the vehicle mech are now going to fix for example the engine of a vehicle. Mech duties is applicable in fixing or upgrading a vehicle. It is capable to do customization and upgrades of a vehicle by changing its color and bodykits.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]:  Greet the customer, asked for the problem and situation that he/she is having. Offer and ask the customer for the services that i would like to give him/her. Then after that i will let the customer know for the quotation of the services that i will give to him/her. After negotiation a customer agreed i can now proceed with the service that i provide to the customer.

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: Before i fix the clients car i already take a note the details of the car including his/her plate no. of the car and the customers name. First of all i will not be panic, Second i will call the attention of a cop. Then after reaching out the cops tell the issue after telling the issue i can now proceed by telling the full details of car including the plate no. and the customer name. That the customer run away and didn't pay for the expense of the services that we made to him/her.

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: Everyday

[Steam name]: oraytm8
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Harvey#1446

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Antonio Javier
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: nag hahanap ng trabahong marangal.
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 7pm-12pm
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 1 month 
[How active are you in the city?]: evening to early morning
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: I have a Level 3 Diploma for Light vehicle maintenance 
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: i like cars and would love to share it to everyone
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: repairing and upgrading vehicles.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: I will ask what happened. After that I would then continue to fix their car. Give them the invoice after. 

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: report to the big boss/admin/police.

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: it depends on how busy it is but i would say 50 hours minimum

[Steam name]: oraytm8
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Harvey#1446

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Antonio Javier

[Biography(a little story of your character)]:  Si Antonio Javier ay isang tambay lang sa Mech Shop. At dahil dito na intrigued siyana mag trabaho sa mech dahil may napag aralan din siya ng Automotive Engineering dati. Gusto niyang maging mabuting mech at mabigyan ng magagandang kotse ang mga tao sa Aurora.

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 7pm-12pm

[How active are you in the city?]: evening to early morning

[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: I have a Level 3 Diploma for Light vehicle maintenance 

[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I'd like to share my experience of cars to everyone and would love to have fun with the people of aurora. Also to make their cars the best ever

[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: repairing and upgrading vehicles.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: depende sa severity ng damage sa kotse. Pag total wreck na ang kotse it needs to be towed and be fixed in the shop. Pag naman ito ay sumabog na didiretso na ito sa impound.

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: I'd report to the admin/police if i can't chase them.

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: it depends on how busy it is but i would say 50 hours minimum

[Steam name]: dexxbruhh
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: dexx#5567

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Chris Reyes
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Chris Reyes grew up in a very wealthy Family from the land of Australia. He finally realized that he needed to be more independent and stop relying on his families wealth and it is the reason why he moved to Aurora City to find who he truly is. He grew to love cars from the moment he set foot in Aurora and desires to own the most elegant car for himself.
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 4pm - 12am AEST (weekdays) 10am - late (weekends)
[How active are you in the city?]: Very active 8 - 10hrs a day
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: No, but I do know how to do some basic maintenance.
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I want to learn new skills in life and I have a strong interest in working with cars and satisfying customers by providing my services.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: To fix, provide quality service and help the people of Aurora achieve their dream car.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: Make sure to see if the customer is okay and see if he is need of help Physically first. After, assess the car and see if it can be fixed on the spot or if it needs to be towed back the mechanic shop.

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: Report this issue to a supervisor and someone in Authority of the law.

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]:  60+ hours a week.

Steam name: thisrespect

Discord id username: deiwon#4389

Rate your rp skills 8

Name: deivan

Biography a little story of your character: age 17 years old gradated in junior high coming grade 11 passion playing gta5 online

Time you prefer to be on-duty:every day i have many time in roleplay gaming everyday active 

How long have you been a civilian in city? : 10days

How active are you in the city: everyday because this server is so many players and all players is follow the all rules 

Do you have any experiencr withmech past cities or real life?? : real life  i was 14years old we have  old 2cars and 1motorocycle me and may dad is was fixing for proper condition and carburador i clean and inside the engine

Why do you want to join mech?: because iwant have to many friends in roleplay and i want help the other player damage car and may future is mech

What do you think the duties of mech are? :ithink midnight

I give my best to fixing he's car 

I do is asking him if you newbie in rp or if he's not newbie in rp i will go in the old mech and i asking the players is not my to billing

10hrs

[Steam name]: kurdapyo
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: kurdapyo#3634

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: janjan
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: playing mobile games , and pc games
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: evening
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 1week
[How active are you in the city?]: everyday
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: just watching someone repair things
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: to learn more about repairing cars and customizing cars and to help other players ..
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: repairing cars and customizing cars

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: check the car what is wrong and tell the owner what to do ..

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]:report immediately to the police and to my boss

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 36 above

[Steam name]: Yiren
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: wow1415#2470

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Baldo Mabaet
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: When i was 16 years old, my parents abandoned me and I became a junk collector. Now that i'm of the age. I want to start having my own career.
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:morning to evening
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 3 years
[How active are you in the city?]: Everyday
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: I just watched mechanics do things and little by little learn about them.
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I decided to join mechanic because i dreamed of having a super car and i always wanted to learn a thing or two so that i can customized my own car if i ever get one.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: To repair and customize parts of cars, motor, and other vehicle that is available and to make sure that every customer are satisfied to what you did to his/her car.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: I will first see if the car can still be driven to the shop. If yes, i will personally drive the car unto the shop. If no, i will call for a tow truck and get them to the shop. Then i will ask them some specific question as to what happened to the car.

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: I will first see if the just forgot to pay and wait if they came back, if not, then i will call for my boss and ask him/her what should i do. Or will just straight right away report the guy.

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: More or less 40 hours. 

[Steam name]: Murcielago
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Murcielago#1573
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 9

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Utaro Maitaro
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Having 2 jobs to cover all the expenses, he transfers from one job to another & yet he still can't find the passion or happiness in it. So he decided to travel to Aurora City in search of a new beginning and prepares himself for what Aurora City offers to him.
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:  I'm a flexible guy, I can even work from 2:00 PM to 2:00 AM
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: A week
[How active are you in the city?]: Very active, I work as a Butcher or even as a Tailor for hours nonstop. 
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: Mostly basic to moderate repairs IRL. 
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I'm a car enthusiast, cars are my passion. Seeing this server with lots of potential for car repairs & upgrades. I wanna be part of it, I wanna experience it in-game. Giving players happiness when you gave them excellent work on their cars. 
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]:  Maintain vehicle functional condition. Diagnose & fix vehicle problems. Assisting fellow players when it comes to repairs, upgrades, and etc. 

SCENARIO SECTION

Assess the situation, ask for their drivers' license & vehicle registration for verification purposes. Discuss to the customer/client the estimated cost of repairs. Hook up the vehicle to a flatbed truck and bring it to the shop.  

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying. What will you do?]:
Considering I have the information of the client/customer by asking for their driver's license, I can report it immediately to the authorities. 

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]:  50hours minimum

[Steam name] Hatdog
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:Lungcay123#0075

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:Jayson Lungcay
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: Ako po si Jayson Lungcay isang atletha sa totoong buhay at mahihilig sa mga sasakyan KaYa ako po ay bumibili Ng sports car sa car dealer at KaYa po ako nag aaply sa mechanic upang matulungan ko Ang ivang tao sa aurora upang pagandahin at ayudin Ang mga sasakyan nila
[How active are you in the city?]: Everyday online
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: Wala pa po pero kahit mahirap aking gagawin Ang lahat para Lang makapag trabaho
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: Para matupad Ang aking pangarap na makapag ayos Ng nga sasakyan at dahil narin na mahilig ako sa mga sports car and motors
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Pag aayos Ng sasakyan, pinapaganda Ang isang sasakyan, pag sasabi sa client na Kung anong maganda gawin sa sasakyan nila upang maging maganda Ito.

SCENARIO SECTION

- Tatanungin ko muna Kung ano nangyare then kapag nasabi niya na lahat, tutulungan ko siya na maging maayos Ang kanyang sasakyan tapos kukunin ko ako licensed upang Makita ko Kung pwede na talaga siyang mag drive

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: Tatawag ako kagaad Ng police tapos papaliwanag ko Kung ano nangyari Kung bket siya tumakas
                      - 

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]:
                       - 64 hours

[Steam name]:vptinaliga
[Discord ID Example: vic#9447
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]:7

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:Master Vic
[Biography(a little story of your character)]:A person who is new in the city and wants to have a decent job to start his life and reach his dreams.
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: Morning
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:Few days or weeks
[How active are you in the city?]:Almost everyday.
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: No, but i am willing to learn and work hard for it.
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]:To learn more, to help people who needs help and to be a professional mech.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]:Reparing cars, motorcycle etc.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: Tatanungin ko muna kung ano ang dahilan ng pagkasira/pagkawasak ng saasakyan at ichecheck ko ang buong sasakyan kung ano ang mga kailangan palitan o ayusin pa. 
[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: I rereport ko sa police gamit ang plate number ng sasakyan at ipapaalam sa boss ko yung nangyaring incidente para makahingi pa ng tulong.
[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 14 hours to 20 hours

On 4/22/2020 at 5:19 PM, Paolito said:

[Steam name]: JacobSome
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: [LGNph]StarBuko (MrHotBunz)#1775

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:Hot Bunz
[Biography(a little story of your character)]:I was born in Aurora City and I like Cars and I want to Repair and Mod cars.
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 3pm- 10pm
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 3 or 4 weeks but had a little break because I cannot enter the City
[How active are you in the city?]: atleast 4hours a day
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: NO
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I want to Upgrade cars and I want to see How it is done in the city of Aurora
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: To repair, and add modifications to Vehicles

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: I will compute the Amount to be paid for the damage and ask the Customer if he/she is willing to pay the amount, if yes then I will immediately fix the Vehicle for the customer

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: I will shoot the Client and If not successful I will report to the Police or ask my fellow Mechs in the Higher Position for help

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 30-45 hours

[Steam name]: VinnieSy
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: VinnieSy#5468
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]:

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Vicencio Cruz
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Vicencio grew up in the grove street who wants to build a career in the city, he likes to explore other skills that he can acquire while staying in the city. 
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 4pm or 5pm PST onwards
[How active are you in the city?]: at least 4 times a week
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: No, but I'm willing to learn
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: to explore new skills that I can develop and to build a stable career
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Main duty of a mechanic for me  is to ensure that we provide the best service for each customer. whether it's a small repair or major repair. we have to maintain a good relationship with each customer.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: Ask first what happened with their car, and check the situation. if the car is totally wrecked. I will just advise the customer that we have no choice but to impound the car. but if the car's situation can be fixed. I'll immediately provide assistance. 

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: Report the incident immediately to the police. 

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 20 hours per week

[Steam name]: Valentine
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: valentine#8806

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Allen Akbar
[Biography (a little story of your character)]: From Tokyo, Japan, part of the eighty-eights drifter team, did a lot of modifying cars for street drifters that roams the mountains at night.
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: evening til midnight.
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: almost 2 weeks.
[How active are you in the city?]: active.
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: none, but knows how a car works.
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: Interested in cars.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: modifying, fixing, especially respect and patience.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: report it in the logs, ask the person what happened, how will it cost, and will fix or tow the vehicle. [SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying. What will you do?]: Report it to my boss and the cops and report it professionally. [SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 24hrs and up.

[Steam name]:cpablicoloh36
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:choloh#2501
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]:7

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:choloh
[Biography(a little story of your character)]:Playing pc all the time
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: evening
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:4 years
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]:Just watching how to repair things
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]:im joining because i love to do it and im always watching gta on this server thats why im joining 
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]:to repair parts of cars, motor, and other things

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: I will check the car what is the damage and inform the costumer all cost and i will repair it [SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: i will report to my boss and report to the pulis  [SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 48 above