Aurora Mechanic Application Form

Posted (edited)

OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION:

[Steam name]: oraytm8
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Harvey#1446
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 8

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Antonio Javier

[Biography(a little story of your character)]:  Si Antonio Javier ay isang tambay lang sa Mech Shop. At dahil dito na intrigued siyana mag trabaho sa mech dahil may napag aralan din siya ng Automotive Engineering dati. Gusto niyang maging mabuting mech at mabigyan ng magagandang kotse ang mga tao sa Aurora.

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 7pm-12pm

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 1 month 

[How active are you in the city?]: evening to early morning

[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: I have a Level 3 Diploma for Light vehicle maintenance 

[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: i like cars and would love to share it to everyone

[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Most of the time they repair cars but they do install new or modified mechanical components.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: depende sa severity ng damage sa kotse. Pag total wreck na ang kotse it needs to be towed and be fixed in the shop. Pag naman ito ay sumabog na didiretso na ito sa impound.

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: If I cant chase the escaping client then I will report it to the police/admin.

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: About 40-50 hours

Edited by oraytm8

[Steam name]: MG_x.EBG
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: eidrefcyrus#5840
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]:7

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:Eidref bauza
[Biography(a little story of your character)]:Growing up, I usually watched car shows that started my general interest in automobiles. When I found out about the city and the beauty of its mech store, I decided that assisting the city and its cars is my passion, realizing that cars play a major role in the city and how their people spend their time and energy in getting their dream car.
[Time you prefer to be on- morning 10:am to evening 6.7or8 pm.
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:1month.
[How active are you in the city?]:almost everyday.
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: ihave experience in real life.
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]:I want to help all citizens who are passionate about their cars and help those in need.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: for upgrading their car and service's the other citizen.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces.What will you do?]:                                                          First thing is i will ask what happen to the car and if that car is not robbed or what,  I will assess the damages, check for the replacements stocks availability, inform the customers all cost,and then repair.                                                                                                                                                                                                 [SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]:                                                                                                           I will call the cops or report to the staffs that people who not pay                                                                                                                                                                   SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]:                                                                                                                                                         35hrs to 45 hrs 

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Eidref bauza said:

[Steam name]: MG_x.EBG
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: eidrefcyrus#5840

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:Eidref bauza
[Biography(a little story of your character)]:Growing up, I usually watched car shows that started my general interest in automobiles. When I found out about the city and the beauty of its mech store, I decided that assisting the city and its cars is my passion, realizing that cars play a major role in the city and how their people spend their time and energy in getting their dream car.
[Time you prefer to be on- morning 10:am to evening 6.7or8 pm.
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:1month.
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: ihave experience in real life.
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]:I want to help all citizens who are passionate about their cars and help those in need.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: for upgrading their car and service's the other citizen.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces.What will you do?]:                                                          First thing is i will ask what happen to the car and if that car is not robbed or what,  I will assess the damages, check for the replacements stocks availability, inform the customers all cost,and then repair.                 [SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]:    I will call the cops or report to the staffs that people who not pay    SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]:            35hrs to 45 hrs 

Edited by Eidref bauza

Posted (edited)
  1. OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION:
  2. [Steam name]:MG_x.Z4CK
  3. [Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Zack Villa#8611
  4. [Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]:6
  5. IN CHARACTER SECTION
  6. [Name]:Zack Villa
  7. [Biography(a little story of your character)]: I once became a broke person,  I stood up and never give up until, I became a Normal Civillan
  8. [Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 5 hours
  9. [How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: week/half
  10. [How active are you in the city?]:depends but sometimes everyday
  11. [Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: Real Life 
  12. [Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I want to join Mech Job because I want to fix people's car and help them to have a better car upgrade
  13. [What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: repairing custom any land vehicles
  14. [SCENARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: ill check for the damages and ill tell them, what happened to the car? 
  15. [SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: report to admins
  16. [SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]:12 hours
Edited by Zack Villa

[Steam name]: MG_x.Z4CK
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Zack Villa#8611
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]:6.7

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:Zack Villa
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: My Childhood days are  Wonderful, because of my likeness in Toy cars, Until I watched Racing Videos, Thats where a found My likeness of Fixing cars and Customizing them.
[Time you prefer to be on- morning 10:am to evening 
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:1 month
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: real life.
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]:I want to help all citizens who are passionate about their cars.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: for upgrading their cars and fixing them if needed

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces.What will you do?]:           I will ask what happen to the car and Checking their license before fixing them,

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]:    report to the staff

SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]:  35hrs to 45 hrs 

[Steam name]: neildelacruz
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Jirou#2333

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Jirou
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: I am Jirou and I am new in this town. I want to get a decent job and when I was a kid I dreamed to have a sports car like mustang to reach my goal first I need to find a work that deals with cars so that I will learn about cars and learn on how to fix it.
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:afternoon to evening
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:1 day
[How active are you in the city?]:everyday
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]:none
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: To experience on how to fix/repair cars
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]:Fixing repairing and upgrading cars

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: first I am going to talk to the client and asked him/her what happened then checked the car and inform the client on how much it cost and repair it.

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: I will report it to my boss and report it also to the police

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 24 above

[Steam name]: Liquor
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Kiel#9840

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Victor Savior
[Biography(a little story of your character)]:

Victor Savior Always saves people who needs his help. He likes exploring things and a fan of Rick dale in King of restoration. He likes fixing things and love cars a lot. :)
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 12pm to 12am 
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: Almost 1 week
[How active are you in the city?]: Everyday
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: I have no experience but i always watch on Youtube or in series about cars.
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I love Customizing and Repairing cars.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Duties of a MECH is to serve the customer the best quality of work. Customers always right. 

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: First thing ill do ask the customer what happen. Then i will check the car damage and i will  inform the customer about the damage and price of the parts that will be replaced or fix. 

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]:

I will inform my head mechanic or in enforcer on duty and report the player.

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]:

30hrs to 40hrs a week

[Steam name]: Standin.LaneX16
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: LaneX16#0465

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: James De Jesus
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Bread winner that's why he works all job except illegal
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: Evening on 5 days, 8 hours on 2 days
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: more than 2 weeks
[How active are you in the city?]: daily login
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: No
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I want to help those people who stuck at the middle of the road because their car is broken. It's hard to walk. 
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Assist community for fixing their car and make their car look good

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]:  Tow the car and bring it to shop to fix the car

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]:  Report to admin

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 25 - 30 Hrs per week

Posted (edited)

[Steam name]: ariana venti
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: BertingMatikas#6741
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 7

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Nix Ibayan
[Biography(a little story of your character)]:  I love cars, especially CIVIC or JDM cars, i love helping others. Hoping to be a legit mechanic in this city :) 
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 11pm - 9am ( Im here at Dubai ) Graveyard shift in PH time :)
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 1 week
[How active are you in the city?]: Playing everyday
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: I have experience in fixing cars, few basic maintenance and that's about it. (in real life)
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: This my dream even in real life, to become a legit mechanic, i want to help the other's whos in need.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Fixing Cars, Customizing, and the most important thing is to help other's whos in need.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]:

Respond to the call, assess the damag, will as if its total wreck or just a minor damage so that I will know if I will tow the car or just fix it.

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]:

Report the client to a higher authority to identify the person.

11pm - 9am ( Graveyard shift in PH time ) - 7pm to 3am( Dubai time) 
im here at dubai, need some hobby due to wfh policy. looking forward :)

Edited by Mimiyuh

[Steam name]:Ylonmatanna
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:Ylonmatana#6492
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]:8

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:Ylon Matana    

Ylon Matana is a person that always staying in the mechanic shop and 
car dealership dreaming to be a mechanic so that he can help hes fellow aurorians when they need help even if it is far 
just to serve hes fellow aurorians 

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:

1 hours to 2 hours

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:

5 days

[How active are you in the city?]:

Always

[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]:

Real Life

[Why do you want to join the MECH?]:

I wanted be a mechanic to server my fellow aurorians and i wanted to designs somecars
i wanted also to make my fellow aurorians smile when leaving mechanic shop.

[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]:

The duties of Mech is to repair cars,set up cars,to upgrade cars 

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: 

Tell the client to wait and get a flatbed / tow truck, then go back to the distress

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car.The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]:

tell your boss what happened, and call the police

65 hours- 60 hours

Posted (edited)

[Steam name]:Chiylle
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:Chiylle#5108

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:Chiylle Joestar
[Biography(a little story of your character)]:works hard
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:1pm to 12am
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:2 days
[How active are you in the city?]:very active
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]:i want to have friend and experience what it feels to be a mechanic
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]:fixing and customizing cars

SCENARIO SECTION

I Will check what is damaged, check if we have stock for the replacements and inform the customer for the cost and then repair it if he/she have enough money. after repairing it i will test it and give it back to the owner.

follow the car and ask nicely if he/she still wont pay i will report the client to the enforcers.

30-35 hours

Edited by Chiylle

[Steam name]:vptinaliga
[Discord ID Example: vic#9447

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:MasterVic
[Biography(a little story of your character)]:A person who is new in the city and wants to have a decent job to start his life and reach his dreams.
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: Morning
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:Few days or weeks
[How active are you in the city?]:Almost everyday.
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: No, but i am willing to learn and work hard for it.
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]:To learn more, to help people who needs help and to be a professional mech.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]:Reparing cars, motorcycle etc.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: Tatanungin ko muna kung ano ang dahilan ng pagkasira/pagkawasak ng saasakyan at ichecheck ko ang buong sasakyan kung ano ang mga kailangan palitan o ayusin pa. 
[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: I rereport ko sa police gamit ang plate number ng sasakyan at ipapaalam sa boss ko yung nangyaring incidente para makahingi pa ng tulong.
[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 14 hours to 20 hours

[Steam name]: ChaeLaw
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: ChaeLaw#2424
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 7

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Chael Law
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Mahilig na talaga ako sa kotse bata pa lang ako. unang ipon ko sa work pinangkotse ko na agad mahilig din ako mag buntingting ang mag clean setup sa kotse ko. almost lahat ng kotse makita ko lang alam ko na kung anong brand at model. mahilig din ako sa mga racing games at napabili na nga ng racing wheels. mahilig din ako pumunta noon sa mga carshows. pangarap ko talga magkaroon ng super cars.
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 9pm-2am
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 2days
[How active are you in the city?]: everyday
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: kunti kasi kapag kaya ko naman ako na gumagawa ng repair sa kotse ko.
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: because i love cars.. gusto ko magayos at magupgrade ng kotse
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: paint jobs, cleaning, repairing damages, upgrading performance, customizing, tuning etc..

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: check the damages and repair cost then repair it

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: i will report him to the police and to my boss.

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 20-40hrs

IN CHARACTER SECTION

car dealership dreaming to be a mechanic so that he can help hes fellow aurorians when they need help even if it is far 

8 to 10 hours a day

5 days

Always

Real Life

I wanted be a mechanic to server my fellow aurorians and i wanted to designs somecars

SCENARIO SECTION

Tell the client to wait and get a flatbed / tow truck, then go back to the distress

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car.The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]:

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]:65 hours- 60 hours

IN CHARACTER SECTION

8 to 10 hours a day

5 days

Always

Real Life

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]:65 hours- 60 hours

[Steam name]:Chiylle
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:Chiylle#5108

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:Chiylle Joestar
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:1pm to 12am
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:24 hours
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]:i want to have friend and experience what it feels to be a mechanic

SCENARIO SECTION

I Will check what is damaged, check if we have stock for the replacements and inform the customer for the cost and then repair it if he/she have enough money. after repairing it i will test it and give it back to the owner.

follow the car and ask nicely if he/she still wont pay i will report the client to the enforcers.

30-35 hours

[Steam name]:Vernie
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:ChoyyVernie#7895

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:LeeJohn Blancaflor
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:6am to 9am back to 2pm to 6pm
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:2days
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]:Yess
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]:i just wan to be able who want to help and also want you to have a friend there as mechanic

SCENARIO SECTION

I will check what is broken, check if we have stock for replacements and let the customer know the cost and then fix it if he has enough money. after fixing it I will try it and return it to the owner. and I will ask if he wants to buy a repairkit. so that he will not be discredited

25-30 hours

On 7/12/2020 at 10:34 PM, Chiylle said:

[Steam name]:Vernie
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:ChoyyVernie#7895

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:LeeJohn Blancaflor
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:6am to 9am back to 2pm to 6pm
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:2days
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]:Yess
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]:i want to improve my knowledge as a mech and i want to help our city and i enjoy customizing cars and upgrading it

[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]:the duties of mech are keep our peoples car repaired properly and clean and if they want to upgrade their vehicle we can do it as well

SCENARIO SECTION

ill ask the customer what happened to their vehicle and ill try my best to fix it no matter what

i will try to chase them and ask for the payments if they doesn't pay i will go to our beloved police station and file a case or call a police right away

25-30 hours

[Steam name]: Schemverlou
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Parzival#4284
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 9

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Dave Sebastian
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: I usually watched Car show, Drag race and more related to cars that started my general interest in cars specially JDM type. When I found out about the city and the beauty of its mech store, I decided that assisting the city and its cars is my passion, realizing that cars play a major role in the city and how their people spend their time and energy in getting their dream car.
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 7 PM & 1 AM onwards.
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: More than 1 month.
[How active are you in the city?]: I usually play 3 - 10 hours a day.
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: None, but i do know some  parts/ accessories of the cars and i want to learn more, infact i owned two cars IRL.
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I want to help the community and its residents repair and update their cars for which they have worked hard and I love how the team works.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Mech's duties are to repair/upgrade vehicles, establish good relationships with people when repairing their vehicles, and rescue citizens cars elsewhere when they need them.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: Let me see what the damage to their car was, then I'll tell you how the damage was and how much it will cost to repair your car, then I'll immediately repair the car.

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: I will report it to the police and give the report also to our higher position mech.

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 24 - 40 hours

[Steam name]: Yiren
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: wow1415#2470

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Baldo Mabaet
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: When i was 16 years old, my parents abandoned me and I became a junk collector. Now that i'm of the age. I want to start having my own career.
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:morning to evening
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 3 years
[How active are you in the city?]: Everyday
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: I just watched mechanics do things and little by little learn about them.
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I decided to join mechanic because i dreamed of having a super car and i always wanted to learn a thing or two so that i can customized my own car if i ever get one.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: To repair and customize parts of cars, motor, and other vehicle that is available and to make sure that every customer are satisfied to what you did to his/her car.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: I will first see if the car can still be driven to the shop. If yes, i will personally drive the car unto the shop. If no, i will call for a tow truck and get them to the shop. Then i will ask them some specific question as to what happened to the car.

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: I will first see if the just forgot to pay and wait if they came back, if not, then i will call for my boss and ask him/her what should i do. Or will just straight right away report the guy.

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: More or less 40 hours. 

[Steam name]:Janggeeee
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:Janggeee#2694

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:BUGOY NA KOYKOY
[Biography(a little story of your character)]:my first job was a butcher and im son of kanor and maria ive born on los santos city my age is 20yrs old.
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:4pm-10pm
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:1month
[How active are you in the city?]:minimum of 6 maximum of 10hrs
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]:no but im willing to learn
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]:i just want to being part of mechanic because i like setting up and repairing cars.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]:to repair cars, motors and other things like setting up.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: im check the car damage then if the car is cannot be repaired anymore im going to impound it.[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: im going to get the plate number of that car and im going to call/report it to the police [SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 48hours or more than.

[Steam name]: c

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: BlessedC #4941

[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 9

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Blessed Cutie

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: I play pc all the time and I'm a focused gamer that puts a lot of time in gaming.

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: Any time, I could be on morning or night shift

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: Today only and gotta play it because was so cool

[How active are you in the city?]: I'm more often active at night and midnight but i can play also morning and afternoon

[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: Yes, on real life

[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I want to help other people to customize their rig and help them to visualize good upgrades on a car

[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: The job of a mech is to help people on repairing and upgrading their car, another job of a mech/citizen is to help people who is injured.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]:I'll ask what happened to the car and I'll tell him the cost on fixing it and how would it be fix.

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: I'll call the police asap and i'll remember the name or player and tell it to my fellow mechs so that they wont get scammed by him/her.

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 24-60 hrs it depends.

[Steam name]: neildelacruz1625
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Jirou#2333

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Arcjii Tryceros
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: At the beginning I am just a woman who's wandering in the city of Aurora until I meet my friend Shaz who helped me to become a taxi driver, I become more aware of the city because of my friends and club mates in MC Club, as of now I'm still making my l life to be a wonderful citizen of Aurora 
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: night Shift probably 6PM onwards, but can still duty anytime if needed
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: almost 2 weeks
[How active are you in the city?]: Active at night
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: none
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: Because I love to fix and costumize esp cars
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Fixing Cars, Costumize, Upgrading of Cars, Changing Colors, etc 

SCENARIO SECTION 

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: I'll ask the client If he/she is okay first call medics if not but if he/ she is fine I'll go on to check on the car's problem so that I can fix it [SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: I'll report it on the police  [SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 45-50 hours