Guest Paolito

Aurora Mechanic Application Form

OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION:

[Steam name]: Garutobi
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Garutobi#1952
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 8

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Garutobi Cute
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: a wanderer by the name of Garutobi Cute arrived at the city of Aurora, hoping to fulfill a comfortable and rich life. He was a regular citizen living off different ways to earn money. His desire grew as he met the people of Aurora striving for more, hoping to get his hands on the fastest car in the city, one day dreaming of making a living off what he loves most, Cars.
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: Around 12noon - 6am
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 2weeks
[How active are you in the city?]: 12-15hrs a day
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: None, but im willing to learn.
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I want to change my ways and fulfill my dreams, leaving my past behind as a Gang member and moving on to be a better person as a mechanic.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Fixing and Giving the people of Aurora the Car of their dreams.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: I'd ask if the driver is okay, then fix their car, I'll explain details on what is needed to bring back their car.
[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]:I'll check and report with my superior mechanics and then call the cops.

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 80-84hrs a week.

Posted (edited)

[Steam name]: ibinzki
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: ibinzki#6521
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 9

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Binzki Skywalka
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: dating pulis sa syudad, nag resign kasi puro bengbengan, nag train kumita ng milyon, naubos sa tax, mahilig sa kotse kaya nag apply sa mech
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: pang gabi (minsan lunch break 11 or 12 ng umaga (WFH)
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: almost mag 1 year nadin. Nag stop din kasi nag aabang ng pwesto sa mech
[How active are you in the city?]: DAILY!! 
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: Yes! Mech director sa isang syudad kaya gustong subukan pag memech sa Aur. nanawa na sa pulis hahaha
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I want to give good RP!! as in RP. And I want to do it on more populated areas (AUR) kasi mas madaming RP na magaganap!
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: clearing the road / repairing / customizing / upgrading cars / responsible for events relating to cars

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]:  I will be arriving on a flatbed (if available) if not I will use a tow truck, greet the owner of the car, ask what happened, will explain that the car needs to be towed and they need to pay for the fees, can get the car on impound

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: Will check for the license plate, report to the police and tell your superior about it

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: on work day about 2-3 hours. on off days about 5+

Edited by ibinzki

[Steam name]:Kuritzou
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:Kuritzou#2823
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]:8

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:Kuritzou
[Biography(a little story of your character)]:Simple, responsible and patient person
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: Afternoon sometimes evening
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:Just today
[How active are you in the city?]: Often
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: None
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: Because I really like customizing cars
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: To repair, customize and upgrade cars

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: I will check the damage of the car and repair if there is and ask him/her the payment after
[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: I will remind him/her to pay the invoice
[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]:21-42 Hrs

•  
  • OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION:

[Steam name]: RobEzek
    [Discord ID Example: username#0123]: RobEzek#0239

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: RobEzek
    [Biography(a little story of your character)]:  When I entered a past city, I took a driver's license, and find some Job at the Job center which was a Garbage Collector and I applied for a Mechanic, and as days passed by I gained a lot of experiences until I became the Mech Boss
    [Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 2:00 pm- 5:00pm
    [How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:  I am not yet entering this city when I am applying
    [How active are you in the city?]: i am not yet active in this city
    [Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: In have an experience with Mech in Past cities.
    [Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I want to serve the whole city and the civilians and l love to customize and upgrades cars especially for the civilians
    [What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Cleaning, Repairing and Put Cosmetic on vehicles and Upgrading the vehicle and billing the client when I already Cosmetics and Upgrades

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]:
  • I will check on the car and try my best to fix the car
  • [SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]:
  • I would report it to the police department or to my fellow mechanic and get in my vehicle and I will chase the car until he pays
  • [SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 
  • 3-4hrs

[Steam name]: jayceestoner1
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Jaycee$toner | OG!#0384
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 9

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Jaycee Stoner
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Growing up, I usually watched car movies and go to carshow. this is also my business right now. I have a car shop.  I decided that assisting the city and its cars is my passion, realizing that cars play a major role in the city and how their people spend their time and energy in getting their dream car.
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 8pm to 3am
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 15 days
[How active are you in the city?]: everyday active morning or night
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: none
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: gusto ko tulungan ang mga taong nasisiraan ng kotse
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: aayusin ko ang kotse at pagandahin

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: tatanungin ko ang may ari nang sasakyan kung pano nasira at aayusin ko sa abot nang aking makakaya
[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: tatawag ako nang pulis at sasabihin lahat nang details nya para mahuli at hindi na ma ulit sa iba pa
[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 30-35 hrs

[Steam name]: Raynsanity
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Raynsanity#9254

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Rayn Cope
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: I'm a humble person and knows how to respect other in-game or even outside the game. Rayn Cope is working very hard in order for him to achieve his personal goals.
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: Morning to Lunch // Evening to Morning
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 2 months
[How active are you in the city?]: Everyday
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: No, but I used to watch those mechanics on how do they work. Seems fun :)
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I wanted to join mechanic because I loved to explore and customized different cars.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: To repair/ custom cars. Impounding of cars. Towing services. 

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: If it is totally wrecked, I'll repair the car on the spot and warn the player. They should take note if it's total wreck or not (So I can bring a tow truck nextime).

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: I will warn the player thru OOC and give them a time to get back on the shop. If they would not comply, I will report it to the Lead mechanic or any boss on duty. I can also report them to the LEO's.

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: More or less 60 hours. 

[Steam name]: itsBecky
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: it's Becky #7690
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 6

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Lili Vaghin
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: I was raised in the orphanage, never met my biological father and mother. They never left me with anything but only with a tag "Lili Vaghin" on my wrist (not on my neck.) Until I grew up and no one decided to adopt me. And so, I tried my luck in this city...landed some jobs, but still, haven't find the right one for me...
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 6pm-12am
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: Almost a month
[How active are you in the city?]: at least 5 days per week
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: nope
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I got enthuse about cars.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Inspection, repairing and responsible for car upgrades.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: I'll check the damaged parts then repair it immediately.

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: I'll make sure I report it to my supervisor before taking some legal actions.

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 25 to 30 hours

[Steam name]:Shancutie
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:shancutiepie#6770
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]:7

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:Shanley Trosauder
[Biography(a little story of your character)]:Playing computer all the time
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:evening 
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:2 weeks
[How active are you in the city?]:everyday
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]:Just watching how to repair things
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]:im joining because i love to do it and im always watching gta on this server thats why im joining 
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]:to repair parts of cars, motor, and other things

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: I will check the car what is the damage and inform the costumer all cost and i will repair it [SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: i will report to my boss and report to the pulis  [SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 48 above

[Steam name]:n/a
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:4706

[Name] King
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: chill mech that always go to the flow
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 10am to 1pm
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 1st time
[How active are you in the city?]: just started
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: on real life
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: want to apply base on what im doing now
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: cool

[Steam name]:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199079069846/
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: 🅹🅰🅽🅽🅰🅷🎭#2727

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Janna Ramirez
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: im new in this city and i barely know everyone. i want to be anyone where there is people. i like to build myself because im bullied in my real life. i am friendly and you can count on me alawys
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: due to my IRL work as a Receptionist in Marriot i can play atlease 3hours a day
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:3 days
[How active are you in the city?]: from 10  it will be 5
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: No and i want to experience tweaking cars
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: i like to get my hands dirty with oils.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: reparing cars and costumizing.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: check first the license and plate number.i will inform the owner that the car is totally wreck and need to put in the  flatbed  and to bring in our shop for repairs then i will hand over the computation for all repairs

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: first before i will fix the owner car i will ask his ID and license and if he ever run i will inform the police .

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 30 hours

[Steam name]: P3DRO
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: P3DRO#8579
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 7

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: PHOENIX EK
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: FUN LANG LARO AKO ALL THE TIME
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: MORNING TO EVENING
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 2 WEEKS
[How active are you in the city?]: MOSTLY EVERYDAY
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: YES – I DO MY OWN DIY BUILD ON MY EK4 CIVIC HATCHBACK PHOENIX YELLOW
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: SOMETHING THE SAME IN RP AND REAL LIFE
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: TO REPAIR CAR PARTS, MOTOR AND OTHER PARTS

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]:TOTAL WRECKED - IMPOUND [SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: REPORT TO MY BOSS AND POLICE [SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 10-30HRS

MECH JOB.docx

[Steam name]: Buraticate
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:Buraticate#5801

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Buraticate Ramborat
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: I am a kind of individual who tries to strive to the top, no matter what struggles I could face as I strive higher day by day
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: Flexible since I have a shifting schedule on my current real work
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?] : 2 days
[How active are you in the city?]: for now, I play atleast 2-3 hours a day
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: I own a vehicle in real life and I usually do the maintenance and modifications to it
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I really want to saw and modify different kinds of vehicle here. 
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Assisting customers on their needs, mechanic recommendations should always be there. Most important of all is to build a good relationship between the customers

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: Try to fix the car if possible. If not, explain to him clearly the situation so he cannot be frustrated and confused.

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]:  Let your superiors know about this and report it to the nearest station. Customers should know their responsibility always

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 20-40 hours

[Steam name]:Kan Tooth
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: JD Maglalang#1643
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]:9

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:Kan Tooth
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Kan Tooth was once a butcher grinding for money for his everyday expenses. to get cars and to protect his self from harmful citizens lurking the city. Also he met many people in the city and became friends with others. 
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 10-3am
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: about 3months(?)
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: Yes IRL and in other cities
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I want to help other citizens with their cars and I can suggest more opinion to customers. 
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Cosmetics, Upgrades, Repair.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]:If I'm on Duty, I will get a tow truck at bennys and tow it to bennys. then I will repair it in bennys./ Or I will repair it on the spot if the car is not that wrecked. [SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]:I will contact the head mech and will text it to the police. also I have his/her identification for the fib to easily track that peroson. Also,  before I repair, I will ask for his/her license before conducting the repair. [SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]:  56-70 hrs per week :)

[Steam name]: JohnSnow888

[Discord ID]: JohnSnow888#0128

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: John Snow

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: I'm John Snow, who loves to run around the city and check all cars I see. Hoping to be a mechanic soon!

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 2PM - 3AM

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: Almost 3 months in the city. A Member of the Aurora Taxi.

[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: I Collect cars and set cars up.

[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I want to be part of this city as a mechanic as I love to help people fix their issues with their cars.

[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: A Mechanic is responsible for inspecting and repairing vehicles, machinery,

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: I will check the car whats damaged and inform the costumer all cost to repair

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the clients car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: I will immediately report it to the police.

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 8-12 hrs/Day. 

On 4/22/2020 at 5:19 PM, Guest Paolito said:

[Steam name]: pito
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: pito#6685

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Pito Scaletta
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: I am a mechanic in different city, but I have to quit my job there because I have to move in different city.
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 2pm
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 8 months
[How active are you in the city?]: everyday
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: yes, mech in asadal, notorious, prestige.
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: i want to continue being mechanic. and to enhance my RP skill.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: i think mech has one of the major role in the city. mech is the only one that can repair a civillian`s car that they use for work.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: Repair it until its fix

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: Call the police and report what happen.

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 50 hours per week

[Steam name]:  Unfazed
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Unfazed#0908

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Manong Juan
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Butcher, New in town
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 6 pm-8 pm
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: Yesterday
[How active are you in the city?]: Quite active
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: None
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I need a stable and good-paying Job
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Repairing crashed, damaged, and broken vehicles

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: I will check what happened on the vehicle, Check how much will it cost to the client and fix it afterward.

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying. What will you do?]: Will report to the police officers, and to our boss 

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 24 - 30 hours