Guest Paolito

Aurora Mechanic Application Form

OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION:

[Steam name]: Garutobi
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Garutobi#1952
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 8

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Garutobi Cute
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: a wanderer by the name of Garutobi Cute arrived at the city of Aurora, hoping to fulfill a comfortable and rich life. He was a regular citizen living off different ways to earn money. His desire grew as he met the people of Aurora striving for more, hoping to get his hands on the fastest car in the city, one day dreaming of making a living off what he loves most, Cars.
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: Around 12noon - 6am
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 2weeks
[How active are you in the city?]: 12-15hrs a day
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: None, but im willing to learn.
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I want to change my ways and fulfill my dreams, leaving my past behind as a Gang member and moving on to be a better person as a mechanic.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Fixing and Giving the people of Aurora the Car of their dreams.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: I'd ask if the driver is okay, then fix their car, I'll explain details on what is needed to bring back their car.
[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]:I'll check and report with my superior mechanics and then call the cops.

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 80-84hrs a week.

Posted (edited)

[Steam name]: ibinzki
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: ibinzki#6521
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 9

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Binzki Skywalka
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: dating pulis sa syudad, nag resign kasi puro bengbengan, nag train kumita ng milyon, naubos sa tax, mahilig sa kotse kaya nag apply sa mech
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: pang gabi (minsan lunch break 11 or 12 ng umaga (WFH)
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: almost mag 1 year nadin. Nag stop din kasi nag aabang ng pwesto sa mech
[How active are you in the city?]: DAILY!! 
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: Yes! Mech director sa isang syudad kaya gustong subukan pag memech sa Aur. nanawa na sa pulis hahaha
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I want to give good RP!! as in RP. And I want to do it on more populated areas (AUR) kasi mas madaming RP na magaganap!
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: clearing the road / repairing / customizing / upgrading cars / responsible for events relating to cars

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]:  I will be arriving on a flatbed (if available) if not I will use a tow truck, greet the owner of the car, ask what happened, will explain that the car needs to be towed and they need to pay for the fees, can get the car on impound

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: Will check for the license plate, report to the police and tell your superior about it

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: on work day about 2-3 hours. on off days about 5+

Edited by ibinzki

[Steam name]:Kuritzou
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:Kuritzou#2823
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]:8

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:Kuritzou
[Biography(a little story of your character)]:Simple, responsible and patient person
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: Afternoon sometimes evening
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:Just today
[How active are you in the city?]: Often
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: None
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: Because I really like customizing cars
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: To repair, customize and upgrade cars

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: I will check the damage of the car and repair if there is and ask him/her the payment after
[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: I will remind him/her to pay the invoice
[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]:21-42 Hrs

•  
  • OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION:

[Steam name]: RobEzek
    [Discord ID Example: username#0123]: RobEzek#0239

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: RobEzek
    [Biography(a little story of your character)]:  When I entered a past city, I took a driver's license, and find some Job at the Job center which was a Garbage Collector and I applied for a Mechanic, and as days passed by I gained a lot of experiences until I became the Mech Boss
    [Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 2:00 pm- 5:00pm
    [How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:  I am not yet entering this city when I am applying
    [How active are you in the city?]: i am not yet active in this city
    [Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: In have an experience with Mech in Past cities.
    [Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I want to serve the whole city and the civilians and l love to customize and upgrades cars especially for the civilians
    [What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Cleaning, Repairing and Put Cosmetic on vehicles and Upgrading the vehicle and billing the client when I already Cosmetics and Upgrades

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]:
  • I will check on the car and try my best to fix the car
  • [SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]:
  • I would report it to the police department or to my fellow mechanic and get in my vehicle and I will chase the car until he pays
  • [SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 
  • 3-4hrs

[Steam name]: jayceestoner1
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Jaycee$toner | OG!#0384
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 9

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Jaycee Stoner
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Growing up, I usually watched car movies and go to carshow. this is also my business right now. I have a car shop.  I decided that assisting the city and its cars is my passion, realizing that cars play a major role in the city and how their people spend their time and energy in getting their dream car.
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 8pm to 3am
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 15 days
[How active are you in the city?]: everyday active morning or night
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: none
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: gusto ko tulungan ang mga taong nasisiraan ng kotse
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: aayusin ko ang kotse at pagandahin

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: tatanungin ko ang may ari nang sasakyan kung pano nasira at aayusin ko sa abot nang aking makakaya
[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: tatawag ako nang pulis at sasabihin lahat nang details nya para mahuli at hindi na ma ulit sa iba pa
[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 30-35 hrs

[Steam name]: Raynsanity
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Raynsanity#9254

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Rayn Cope
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: I'm a humble person and knows how to respect other in-game or even outside the game. Rayn Cope is working very hard in order for him to achieve his personal goals.
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: Morning to Lunch // Evening to Morning
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 2 months
[How active are you in the city?]: Everyday
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: No, but I used to watch those mechanics on how do they work. Seems fun :)
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I wanted to join mechanic because I loved to explore and customized different cars.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: To repair/ custom cars. Impounding of cars. Towing services. 

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: If it is totally wrecked, I'll repair the car on the spot and warn the player. They should take note if it's total wreck or not (So I can bring a tow truck nextime).

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: I will warn the player thru OOC and give them a time to get back on the shop. If they would not comply, I will report it to the Lead mechanic or any boss on duty. I can also report them to the LEO's.

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: More or less 60 hours. 

[Steam name]: itsBecky
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: it's Becky #7690
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 6

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Lili Vaghin
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: I was raised in the orphanage, never met my biological father and mother. They never left me with anything but only with a tag "Lili Vaghin" on my wrist (not on my neck.) Until I grew up and no one decided to adopt me. And so, I tried my luck in this city...landed some jobs, but still, haven't find the right one for me...
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 6pm-12am
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: Almost a month
[How active are you in the city?]: at least 5 days per week
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: nope
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I got enthuse about cars.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Inspection, repairing and responsible for car upgrades.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: I'll check the damaged parts then repair it immediately.

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: I'll make sure I report it to my supervisor before taking some legal actions.

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 25 to 30 hours

[Steam name]:Shancutie
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:shancutiepie#6770
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]:7

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:Shanley Trosauder
[Biography(a little story of your character)]:Playing computer all the time
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:evening 
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:2 weeks
[How active are you in the city?]:everyday
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]:Just watching how to repair things
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]:im joining because i love to do it and im always watching gta on this server thats why im joining 
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]:to repair parts of cars, motor, and other things

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: I will check the car what is the damage and inform the costumer all cost and i will repair it [SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: i will report to my boss and report to the pulis  [SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 48 above

[Steam name]:n/a
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:4706

[Name] King
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: chill mech that always go to the flow
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 10am to 1pm
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 1st time
[How active are you in the city?]: just started
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: on real life
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: want to apply base on what im doing now
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: cool

[Steam name]:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199079069846/
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: 🅹🅰🅽🅽🅰🅷🎭#2727

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Janna Ramirez
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: im new in this city and i barely know everyone. i want to be anyone where there is people. i like to build myself because im bullied in my real life. i am friendly and you can count on me alawys
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: due to my IRL work as a Receptionist in Marriot i can play atlease 3hours a day
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:3 days
[How active are you in the city?]: from 10  it will be 5
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: No and i want to experience tweaking cars
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: i like to get my hands dirty with oils.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: reparing cars and costumizing.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: check first the license and plate number.i will inform the owner that the car is totally wreck and need to put in the  flatbed  and to bring in our shop for repairs then i will hand over the computation for all repairs

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: first before i will fix the owner car i will ask his ID and license and if he ever run i will inform the police .

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 30 hours

[Steam name]: P3DRO
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: P3DRO#8579
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 7

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: PHOENIX EK
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: FUN LANG LARO AKO ALL THE TIME
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: MORNING TO EVENING
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 2 WEEKS
[How active are you in the city?]: MOSTLY EVERYDAY
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: YES – I DO MY OWN DIY BUILD ON MY EK4 CIVIC HATCHBACK PHOENIX YELLOW
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: SOMETHING THE SAME IN RP AND REAL LIFE
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: TO REPAIR CAR PARTS, MOTOR AND OTHER PARTS

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]:TOTAL WRECKED - IMPOUND [SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: REPORT TO MY BOSS AND POLICE [SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 10-30HRS

MECH JOB.docx

[Steam name]: Buraticate
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:Buraticate#5801

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Buraticate Ramborat
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: I am a kind of individual who tries to strive to the top, no matter what struggles I could face as I strive higher day by day
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: Flexible since I have a shifting schedule on my current real work
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?] : 2 days
[How active are you in the city?]: for now, I play atleast 2-3 hours a day
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: I own a vehicle in real life and I usually do the maintenance and modifications to it
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I really want to saw and modify different kinds of vehicle here. 
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Assisting customers on their needs, mechanic recommendations should always be there. Most important of all is to build a good relationship between the customers

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: Try to fix the car if possible. If not, explain to him clearly the situation so he cannot be frustrated and confused.

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]:  Let your superiors know about this and report it to the nearest station. Customers should know their responsibility always

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 20-40 hours

[Steam name]:Kan Tooth
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: JD Maglalang#1643
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]:9

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:Kan Tooth
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Kan Tooth was once a butcher grinding for money for his everyday expenses. to get cars and to protect his self from harmful citizens lurking the city. Also he met many people in the city and became friends with others. 
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 10-3am
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: about 3months(?)
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: Yes IRL and in other cities
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I want to help other citizens with their cars and I can suggest more opinion to customers. 
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Cosmetics, Upgrades, Repair.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]:If I'm on Duty, I will get a tow truck at bennys and tow it to bennys. then I will repair it in bennys./ Or I will repair it on the spot if the car is not that wrecked. [SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]:I will contact the head mech and will text it to the police. also I have his/her identification for the fib to easily track that peroson. Also,  before I repair, I will ask for his/her license before conducting the repair. [SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]:  56-70 hrs per week :)

[Steam name]: JohnSnow888

[Discord ID]: JohnSnow888#0128

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: John Snow

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: I'm John Snow, who loves to run around the city and check all cars I see. Hoping to be a mechanic soon!

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 2PM - 3AM

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: Almost 3 months in the city. A Member of the Aurora Taxi.

[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: I Collect cars and set cars up.

[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I want to be part of this city as a mechanic as I love to help people fix their issues with their cars.

[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: A Mechanic is responsible for inspecting and repairing vehicles, machinery,

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: I will check the car whats damaged and inform the costumer all cost to repair

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the clients car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: I will immediately report it to the police.

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 8-12 hrs/Day. 

On 4/22/2020 at 5:19 PM, Guest Paolito said:

[Steam name]: pito
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: pito#6685

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Pito Scaletta
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: I am a mechanic in different city, but I have to quit my job there because I have to move in different city.
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 2pm
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 8 months
[How active are you in the city?]: everyday
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: yes, mech in asadal, notorious, prestige.
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: i want to continue being mechanic. and to enhance my RP skill.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: i think mech has one of the major role in the city. mech is the only one that can repair a civillian`s car that they use for work.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: Repair it until its fix

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: Call the police and report what happen.

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 50 hours per week

[Steam name]:  Unfazed
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Unfazed#0908

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Manong Juan
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Butcher, New in town
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 6 pm-8 pm
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: Yesterday
[How active are you in the city?]: Quite active
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I need a stable and good-paying Job
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Repairing crashed, damaged, and broken vehicles

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: I will check what happened on the vehicle, Check how much will it cost to the client and fix it afterward.

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying. What will you do?]: Will report to the police officers, and to our boss 

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 24 - 30 hours

Posted (edited)

[Steam name]:  Aldz123123
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Alderino#3635

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Alejandro Mandaragit
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Alejandro was an orphan and was a good product of strong catholic values, Then when he got older  he moved in to another city to find and experience different kinds of culture , then he ended up in the city of aurora , where some police are corrupt and some people do such gruesome bad thing in the community , then Alejandro decides to join a gang , which promotes anti Corruption and have a hate on those who abuse the innocent workers and people of aurora ,  Then Alejandro decides to join the Mechanic to provide more help to the people of aurora and to have more intel to the bad guys .

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 1am onwards
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:  its been a month 
[How active are you in the city?]: Active  , about 6-8hrs a day ,it depends
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: Car Enthusiast , have and extra income
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Repairing Vehicles, Towing Wrecked and illegaly parked vehicles, and Upgrading Cars

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]:  I will Tow it and bring it to the Shop right away

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying. What will you do?]: Report the plate number of the thief to the Higher Ups and to the police

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 30-50 hrs

Edited by Alejandro

[Steam name]: Arcjii
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Arcjii#5137
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]:

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Jirou Dela Cruz
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: collectors of car and shoes, hobby: basketball, looking for my love
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 12NN to 6PM
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: just now
[How active are you in the city?]: sakto lang
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: none
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: because I love to collect cars and customize
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: fixing cars and customizing them

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]:I"ll get the tow truck to pull the car to mech shop and fix it there [SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]:  report it to the police and get his plate number [SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]:40 hours

Posted (edited)

[Steam name]: Malufetchi
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: #1544
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]:9

IN CHARACTER SECTION 

[Name]: MalaSwerte Carino
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: I am a normal civilian when I started living here in this city and my first job is a truck driver delivering good and now I change my career to train driver. 
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 12am to 6am PH time
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 7 days from the day I came here in this city. 
[How active are you in the city?]: I can be active 16 hours a day for 7 days a week. 
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: Yes I have. 
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: Because I noticed that every morning from 2am to 6 am there is no Mechanic available in the city. Which is I am always online. 
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Maintaining and modifying equipment to ensure that it is safe, reliable, and efficient. 

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: First, I will check if the driver and the passenger are safe because life is always the priority. Second, ask what happened and tow the car and bring it to the shop. 

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying. What will you do?]: I will report this person to the authorities and give the plate number. And as a Mechanic, I should ask the name of the clients first before fixing the car to have a record. 

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: I can be on a 16 hours shift a day.

Edited by MalaSwerte

[Steam name]:xkeeru
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:AcHeist#8908

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:AcHeist
[Biography(a little story of your character)]:im a car/motor enthusiast in real life i have a car and a motorcycle i have wide knowledge with the said job in reallife . streamer gamer 
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:  after luch to night next day
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 4hours i think  
[How active are you in the city?]: full city roaming 
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: yes in real life no in past cities but im a fast learner 
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: its my hobby my passion aside from gaming 
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: service repair customize 

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]:  assess the car/motor vehicle explain the damage explain what to repair to change then invoice the payment great the customer luck care and safe driving 

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: [SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: radio to our police dept.

[Steam name]: Mikmonn
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Mikmonn#8327

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Mik Marquez
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Isang lalaki na namuhay mag isa mula pagka bata, hindi pinalad sa buhay, isang kayod isang tuka, nag hahanap ng magandang trabaho para sa pang tustos araw araw.
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: Early morning or Night time
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 2 days
[How active are you in the city?]: Not much because I have a son, I can play 1-3 hours per day
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: Past city yes but still amateur
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I need job and I think the city needs more mechanic.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Repair damaged cars in the City. Serve people in the city if they want some car upgrades. Impound or Tow cards if necessary.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: assess the car and ask what happened after that i will let my customer know about the pricing and if the customer agreed, i will repair it and ask for the payment.

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: Will report it to the police, and inform my senior mechanic.

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: I can online 1-3 hours per day.

[Steam name]: YungUBE.jpeg
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Yung UBE#3570
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 9ish out of 10 

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Yung UBE
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: I'm born with nothing, my parents both work their soul for me and my little brother sake. My mom used to be a fisher lady and my father used to be a farmer, Unfortunately my mom got into an accident while shes out in the ocean and that made her lost her life. My father was kidnapped by some gangs from the city and we never seen him after that day. My little brother moved out of my little house because of someone, the last time I've seen my brother was he's associated with a gang.
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: I prefer mid day, but i can go on duty anytime im up.
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 4 months and counting.
[How active are you in the city?]: Pretty active in my opinion.
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: No, but i've been a costumer since day one.
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I have passion in cars, especially expensive cars. Also i've been a somewhat car enthusiast my self since i started my life in city of aurora.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: As a civilian i feel like the duties of mech or mechanics is to serve the people with their automotive needs. 

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: At first im gonna ask if that person is in good condition, if not im gonna send distress in medical team of aurora. If he/she is fine im gonna ask what happen to the car. And then im going to put the car in a flat bed truck to bring the car in benny's. After we arrive at benny's im going to take a look at the car and fix the car after i checked what stuff im going to replace.

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: Everytime i fix a car at first Im going to look at his/her license plate, and if the client ran away after i fix his/her car im going to call the police and let them know what happen. 

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: In a week i can probable play about 70 to 80 hrs, my time really depends on how ooc life is going one.

[Steam name]: axeljake.carreon
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Babeym#2928
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 10

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Ba Beym
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Ba beym is a real hard working butcher. He really likes roaming around the city to meet new friends.  He also knows alot about cars. 
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 2pm-8pm
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 4months
[How active are you in the city?]: very active 
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: Yes
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: To share my knowledge about cars and to serve the citizens of aurora
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Repair cars 

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]:  I will ask him/her what happened to the car and will check if the car is fixable on the site or needs a towing service 

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: will immediately report to the police or my boss 

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]:  30hrs

[Steam name]:mikkomilla083
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:halcones|garen#1938
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]:7

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:MikkoMilla
[Biography(a little story of your character)]:a good person and freindly
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:morining to evening
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:3weeks
[How active are you in the city?]:everyday 5-7am and 1-6pm
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]:no but willing to learn about it
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]:i want to experience and learn about jobs
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]:fixing cars and motos,customising car,

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]:first asking him what happened to his car and ill fix it and i will giving a bill to him [SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]:ill report the client in police officer  [SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]:20-30 hrs

[Steam name]: Yuki Miguel
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Yukimiguel #2471
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 5

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Yuki miguel
[Biography(a little story of your character)]:
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: afternoon and night 
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 2 days
[How active are you in the city?]: 4hrs a day
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: no
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: my cousins are hear and i have people i know.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: fixing cars and upgrading

SCENARIO SECTION 

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: will move it to benny's 

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: repot to the authories

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]:  18-20hrs