[Steam name]:BOGARD
[Discord ID: username:Bogard#6348
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]:9

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:BOGS
[Biography)=: i play almost 12 to 14hrrs daily
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:new
[How active are you in the city?]:everyday
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: i been working as assistant headmech in my previous city if i got a chance to hire here i go full-time job in this city.
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]:im joining because i really love cars to customized painting and upgrading and if there`s any distress area to repair there car i go that`s why i want to joined in mechanic.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]to customize car`s to upgrade and repair.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: I will check the car what is the damage and inform the costumer all cost and i will repair it [SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: i will report to my boss and report to the pulis  [SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 48 above

OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION:

[Steam name]:BOGARD
[Discord ID: username:Bogard#6348

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:BOGS
[Biography)=: i play almost 12 to 14hrrs daily
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:new
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: i been working as assistant headmech in my previous city if i got a chance to hire here i go full-time job in this city.
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]:im joining because i really love cars to customized painting and upgrading and if there`s any distress area to repair there car i go that`s why i want to joined in mechanic.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]to customize car`s to upgrade and repair.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: I will check the car what is the damage and inform the costumer all cost and i will repair it [SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: i will report to my boss and report to the pulis  [SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 48 above

[Steam name]: Dreyz
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Dreyz#6075
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 9

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Andre Arcigal
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: I am currently a pilot who has a passion for cars. I consider myself as a car enthusiast and I love working on cars.
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 4pm to 2am
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 10 hours
[How active are you in the city?]: Very active
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: In real life, i am a mechanic
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I love working on cars and I would love to help people fix and work on their cars. I want to share my passion and knowledge with other people
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Repairing cars, Installing modifications, painting parts, Car maintenance.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]:  First, i will ask if there was an accident and what happened. Then I will ask if the people are okay. I will then proceed to analyze the damage of the cars and begin repairing what is broken.

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: I will try to go after the client. If they manage to get away, i will call the police and tell them what happened. I will also tell my boss about what happened

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: more than 100 hours a week

[Steam name]: Don Juan
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:DonJuan#3323
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 8

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Don Juan
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Mechanic who wants to be rich and collect all possible cars I can have
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: weekdays 8am-10pm(depends if I'm free), weekends 8am-11pm
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: Currently this will be my first day
[How active are you in the city?]: pretty much active
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: yes I am a veteran mech on the city where I came from
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: because I love designing cars and I love cars so much and being a mechanic is really like my passion
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: to entertain any costumers and make there cars beautiful as it can be

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: I would tell the citizen who ask for mech that his/her car is not fixable in that situation of his car

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: I will report it to the police and follow it until I can

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: I can have atleast 70-95 hours in a week if Im free

[Steam name]: wildlola
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: ℒ𝒪ℒ𝒜#4263

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Lola Bels
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Lola Bels loves cars but she couldn't afford them so she worked hard as a tailor for months and earned money for herself to buy her own cars. She wants to have more knowledge about cars.
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 2am - 6am PH time
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 3 - 4 months
[How active are you in the city?]: 2 - 6 hrs
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: unfortunately no
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: i want to learn more about cars 
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: They have to provide car maintenance services to the citizens

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: i will check the damages and try my best to fix it if its repairable. 

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying. What will you do?]: Every services should be paid unless stated otherwise. Before calling the police, I'll inform my boss and colleagues first about what happened and ask them what's the best thing to do.

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: around 30 - 40 hours

➤Steam name: Yaaay
➤Discord ID : Yaaay#9970
➤Rate your RP Skills (1-10): 9

IN CHARACTER SECTION

➤Name: Ryyy Andrews
➤Biography(a little story of your character):  I'm a normal citizen roaming around the city and still in the search in looking to be a part and impart my skills in a job where I can fit in 

➤How long have you been a civilian in the city?: 2 weeks now[]:
➤How active are you in the city?: Usually I play 7-10 hours in my previous cities
Time you prefer to be on-duty:  1 pm-6 pm then 8pm-4am
➤[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: Yes  Im a big tambay to every mechanics in my previous cities and even in real life I usually go to mechanics to get my car done
➤[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I  am great fan of cars and being a part of your team will allow me to share the knowledge I acquired in this field. In this team, Ill be able to witness different types of cars and communicate with a lot of people. I am a flexible person which can easily cope with the people around me. I think I will fit in seamlessly and be a great addition to your team. I possess a combination of skills and experience that can be helpful in roleplaying given different situations. I am an active player having a long-playing time. 
➤[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Car services such as upgrades, cosmetics, repair, responding to distress, and a whole lot more

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]:

Immediate respond to their distress and talk to the client what happened. Check for possible damage and what cause to find solutions. Inform them how much will it cost and then repair it.
[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying. What will you do?]:
Immediately tell people in charge and the police for immediate help
[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]:

About 72 hours 

OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION: [Steam name]: SAMUEL
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: SAMUEL#5323
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 8 IN CHARACTER SECTION

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: SAMUEL SY [Biography(a little story of your character)]: Ako po si Samuel Sy at ako po ay nakapag tapos nang aking pag-aaral.Kasalukuyang nakatira sa paleto at ako ay nag hahanap ng pag kakaabalahn para makakuha ng pera para sa aking kinabukasan.
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 4pm-11pm
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 2months
[How active are you in the city?]: Everyday
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: YES Past cities
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: Dahil gusto kong matulungan ang mga nangangailangan ng tulong para magawa ang kanilang mga sasakyan.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Gumagawa ng mga sirang sasakyan at nag papaganda ng mga sasakyan ng mga tao

SCENARIO SECTION [SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: Unakong gagawin ay hihingin ko muna ang kanyang Driver license at pangalawa kong gagawin ay tatanungin ko muna sakanya kung pwede kong ma check ang kanyang sirang sasakyan at pangatlo kong gagawin ay sasabihin ko sa kanya lahat ng mga kaylangang palitan sa kanyang sasakyan.
[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: Mag tetext agad ako sa police at sasabihin ko na tumakas yung client ko at sasabihin ko sa police yung pangalan ng client na tumakas
[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: - 40hours above

[23RICK05]:
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:arellano.rick#2194
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]:8

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:RICK PADILLA
[Biography(a little story of your character)]:Playing pc all the time
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:MORNING AND EVENING
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:3 WEEKS
[How active are you in the city?]:EVERYDAY
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]:Just watching how to repair things
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]::im joining because i love to do it and im always watching gta on this server thats why im joining
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]:to repair parts of cars, motor, and other things

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: I will check the car what is the damage and inform the costumer all cost and i will repair it

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]:  i will report to my boss and report to the pulis

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 28 ABOVE

On 4/22/2020 at 7:19 PM, Guest Paolito said:

[Steam name]: ascii
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: ascii#5818

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Kit Storm
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Came from a small town out of the city to look for a new life inside the city.
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: Any time
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: One week
[How active are you in the city?]: Moderately active
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: No
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I want to join the MECH because I am very interested in how cars work and I take particular interest in modding cars.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: I think the duties of the MECH are to pimp out rides of people in the city and also repair or maintain any vehicles that may need it.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: First I would take down the names of everyone that was affected by the crash (assuming it was a crash). Then I would ask what has happened and if anyone is injured so I can notify the HP, but if the car is trashed and will no longer be safe to drive I would take tow the car back to the mech and start repairs there.

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: If I have taken down their name, I would report to the police to make them come back to me and give me the respected amount of money due.

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 40 or more

[Steam name]:raf
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:C0ochie Man#7752

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:Adolf Hitler
[Biography(a little story of your character)]:
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:2-7
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:170h
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]:no
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]:para makutolong ako sa ibang mech kasi kung minsan subrang kunti ng mech at ang daming nag papaayos/costom
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]:to fix and costom cars

SCENARIO SECTION 

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: i will tow it and bring it to the shop because yur not alawwed o fix it on the spot because its not realistic[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]:report to admin [SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]:depends

• Like 2

[Steam name]: Goex-kun
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Goex-kun #3356

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Sergio Oda
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: I was the brother of the writer of the infamous anime One piece, but i realized I'm not fit for writing coz i like cars more than anything else.
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:6pm to 3am
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:1 year
[How active are you in the city?]:Everyday
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: past cities yes, I was once a boss mech in asadal rp
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I want to serve the city of aurora and settle down
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]:
Fixing a broken car out of nowhere, impounding left out cars in the road, upgrading and customizing vehicles.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?] I will ask the owner if he wants to impound the car or fix it. : [SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?] I will notify our boss or if the boss isnt around i  will go directly to police department and report the said scenario. : [SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 54 hrs

[Steam name]:cramla1324
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:!A ! matoy#6040

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:almarc.baclaan.22
[Biography(a little story of your character)]:Playing pc all the time
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:morning to evening
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:1 years
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]:Just watching how to repair things
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]:im joining because i love to do it and im always watching gta on this server thats why im joining 
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]:to repair parts of cars, motor, and other things

SCENARIO SECTION

[Steam name]:21.gwapi.toj.c
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Jcc#6304
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 8.5

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Jc
[Biography(a little story of your character)]:growing up i am surrounded by cars because my father is also a mechanic, as i grow up my knowledge about car's is growing that is why i am applying as a mechanic in different cities like here in aurora .
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 1pm-9pm.
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 3weeks
[How active are you in the city?]: I play 6- 10hours a day.
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: yes in my past cities my job is always a mechanic , ive repair and upgrade their vehicles.
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]:In this city i also wan to become a mechanic like in my past city because this city is full of good people and good people deserves a good mechanic, that is why you need me as your mechanic to serve for them and help them.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]:the duties of the mech is to help people with their car problems and to help the people of aurora with their vehicles to transport to a one place to another safely.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]:I will inspect the car on what damages it has after inspecting the car i will total the cost of the repair and tell the customer the price of the repair of his/her car.

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: I will call the police immediately after that and i will also call the higher mechanic positions so that they will also know what incident has happened

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: approx 40

hours

Edited by jcsantos21

[Steam name]:jmcapistrano119
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:JACDO#7203
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]:6

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:JACDO Capistrano
[Biography(a little story of your character)]:Came from a small town out of the city to look for a new life inside the city.
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:7pm-1am
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:1month
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?] YES 
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I want to be mech because i want more know more by the car 
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]:mechanical engineer produce specification for design and develop engine 

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: [SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: [SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]:

On 4/22/2020 at 5:19 PM, Guest Paolito said:

[Name]:

[Steam name]: https://steamcommunity.com/id/09974582080/
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:Zee Caro#8682

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:Zee Caro
[Biography(a little story of your character)]:playing pc all the time
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:morning or evening
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:1 Week
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]:no
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]:i want to try 
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]:to repair the cars and customize it

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: I will check the car what is the damage and repair it [SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]:I will report to the police [SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]:8

[Steam name]: Spooooooky
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Spooooooky #2817

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Gab Abelinde
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: A racer who loves everything about cars and recently moved to the city to make a living and also living his life
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 1pm to 10pm
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 1 week
[How active are you in the city?]: very active
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: no
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: because i love cars and fixing/tuning cars
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: to be reliable when it comes to fixing and tuning cars and satisfying their customer's needs and be there when they need you

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]:  get the tow truck, get the person's driver's license, take the destroyed car back to the repair area of the mechanic shop and repair the car

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: report the client or the situation to the police and to the manager

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 50 hours and above

[Steam name]: Solesttk
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:  solestial #1653
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 7

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Solest Tk
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Solest is an orphan, she grew up without knowing who her parents are. She lived alone and raised herself on her own not until she was driven in the city of Aurora, she was adopted by a family that changed her point of view in life. She's independent, optimistic, and an adventure enthusiast.
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 5 pm (ph time) ~ onwards.
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 2-3 months
[How active are you in the city?]: An average of 5 days a week. depends on how hectic my real-life schedule.
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: Yes
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I was once an ems, in the midst of attending a distress call, I saw a mechanic repairing and impounding cars all around the area that helped to lighten up the feeling in our city. Due to that scenario, I was encouraged to join the mechanic department.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: they are responsible for conducting maintenance on automotive vehicles and assembling mechanical components according to the client's specifications.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: Ask the client on what may have happened in the scene,  inspect the car to know which part has been damaged, calculate all cost, ask for the registration of the client's car (driver license) in case of casualties that may occur, and then repair.
[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: Since I have the details of the client, I will submit a report on our boss(es) and to our city police for legal actions.
[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 24 hours.

[Steam name]: LeSpank
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: LeSpank#9496

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Nikko
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Growing up, I usually watched car shows that started my general interest in automobiles. When I found out about the city and the beauty of its mech store, I decided that assisting the city and its cars is my passion, realizing that cars play a major role in the city and how their people spend their time and energy in getting their dream car.
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 12:00 PM onwards
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 4 Months
[How active are you in the city?]: I usually play 6 - 12 hours a day.
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: None, but I am excited to learn.
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I want to help the community and its residents repair and update their cars for which they have worked hard and I love how the team works.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Mech's duties are to repair/upgrade vehicles, establish good relationships with people when repairing their vehicles, and rescue citizens cars elsewhere when they need them.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: Let me see what the damage to their car was, then I'll tell you how the damage was and how much it will cost to repair your car, then I'll immediately repair the car.

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: I will report it to the police and give the report also to our higher position mech.

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 24 - 40 hours

On 4/22/2020 at 5:19 PM, Guest Paolito said:

[Steam name]:
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]:

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Lorenzo Umali
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: I`m just an average guy willing to learn anything
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: evening 6pm-10pm
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: almost 3days I`m new here
[How active are you in the city?]: depends on my free time I mostly active and roaming around

[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: none but I`m willing to learn
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I just want to try repairing vehicle and also I need money to buy a house
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: repairing damaged vehicles and towing some vehicles

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: gonna call or I`m gonna tow it

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: report to my boss and report it immediately to police

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 12hrs. depends if it`s my rest day in my real life job

[Steam name]:MambyBlacky
[Discord ID Example: [END]

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Kalbong Gwapo
[Biography(a little story of your character)]:im just a newbie
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:6pm-12AM
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 1 Week
[How active are you in the city?]: 6hours per day
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]:Yes Cities
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: Because i love Mech
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: to repair / clean / repaint and many more

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]:   gotta check the car if what is the damage and inform to the costumer how much it cost and before i will repair it .
[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]:  i gotta report to Police Headquarters and to my Mech Chief (boss)
[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]:50 above