Guest Paolito

Aurora Mechanic Application Form

OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION:

[Steam name]:
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]:

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Jack Cool
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Ever since my father brought me to a car show when I was 11, I knew I am in love with cars and I will fulfill my fathers dream to be an expert in becoming a good mechanic with a lot of cars
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 4:00-10:00
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 1Week
[How active are you in the city?]: Everyday
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: Yes, but not too much just for a short time
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I want to help the city of aurora by helping in responding to car crashes and by setting up other peoples car.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Responding to accidents and fixing cars, Also setting up cars when people want to upgrade

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: I will figure out how much it will cost to fix it and then I will tell it to the owner and if he agrees I will popup the hood and fix the car right away then after I'll invoice him with the proper amount 

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying. What will you do?]: I will report the client to the police and also report it too higher ranks in the mechanic industry

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 35-50

[Steam name]: ShadryZ (But using Epic Games)
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Psychotic#6787
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 8-9

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Ever since my father brought me to a car show when I was 11, I knew I am in love with cars and I will fulfill my fathers dream to be an expert in becoming a good mechanic with a lot of cars
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 4:00-10:00
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 1Week
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: Yes, but not too much just for a short time
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I want to help the city of aurora by helping in responding to car crashes and by setting up other peoples car.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Responding to accidents and fixing cars, Also setting up cars when people want to upgrade

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: I will figure out how much it will cost to fix it and then I will tell it to the owner and if he agrees I will popup the hood and fix the car right away then after I'll invoice him with the proper amount 

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying. What will you do?]: I will report the client to the police and also report it too higher ranks in the mechanic industry

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 30-40

On 4/22/2020 at 5:19 PM, Guest Paolito said:

[Steam name]: ShadryZ
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Psychotic#6787
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 9

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: As a kid i enjoyed it the most when my father brings me to a car repair shop, as he work i would look closely and pay attention unto what he is doing later in life he taught me about cars and this led me to joining car shows with my own car setup as i grow up i wan't to further enhance my skill and i find joining mech as a good opportunity
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 4:00 pm onwards
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 1-2 weeks
[How active are you in the city?]: I am online everyday (35-50 hours a week)
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: Yes but only slight but i am happy to learn more
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I want to join mech because i want to help the city of aurora whether it is about responding to accidents, fixing cars, helping people upgrade their cars and impounding cars which are parked in a wrong spot.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Responding to accidents, fixing people cars, helping people upgrade their car, impounding cars that are out of gas or parked in a wrong spot, and also keeping a good relationship with fellow aurora citizens

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: I would figure out how much it will take to fix the car and then i will tell it to the owner once he agrees i will start fixing right away and once done i will invoice him the right amount.

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: I would inform the authorities about what happened and i would also tell it to higher ranking officers in the mech industry in order to resolve the case.

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 35-50 hours

Edited by ShadryZ

OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION: [Steam name]: SAMUEL
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: SAMUEL#5323
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 8 IN CHARACTER SECTION

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: SAMUEL SY [Biography(a little story of your character)]: Ako po si Samuel Sy at ako po ay nakapag tapos nang aking pag-aaral.Kasalukuyang nakatira sa paleto at ako ay nag hahanap ng pag kakaabalahn para makakuha ng pera para sa aking kinabukasan.
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 4pm-11pm
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 2months
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: YES Past cities
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: Dahil gusto kong matulungan ang mga nangangailangan ng tulong para magawa ang kanilang mga sasakyan.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Gumagawa ng mga sirang sasakyan at nag papaganda ng mga sasakyan ng mga tao

SCENARIO SECTION [SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: Unakong gagawin ay hihingin ko muna ang kanyang Driver license at pangalawa kong gagawin ay tatanungin ko muna sakanya kung pwede kong ma check ang kanyang sirang sasakyan at pangatlo kong gagawin ay sasabihin ko sa kanya lahat ng mga kaylangang palitan sa kanyang sasakyan.
[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: Mag tetext agad ako sa police at sasabihin ko na tumakas yung client ko at sasabihin ko sa police yung pangalan ng client na tumakas
[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: - 40hours above

1 hour ago, SAM said:

OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION: [Steam name]: SAMUEL ALOPEZ
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: SAMUEL#5323
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 8 IN CHARACTER SECTION

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: SAMUEL ALOPEZ
 [Biography(a little story of your character)]: Ako po si Samuel ALOPEZ at ako po ay nakapag tapos nang aking pag-aaral.Kasalukuyang nag hahanap ng aking bagong trabaho dahil nag sara ang kumpanya ng aking pag tatrabahuhan.
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 4pm-11pm
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 2months
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: YES Past cities
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: Dahil gusto kong matulungan ang mga nangangailangan ng tulong para magawa ang kanilang mga sasakyan.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Gumagawa ng mga sirang sasakyan at nag papaganda ng mga sasakyan ng mga tao

SCENARIO SECTION [SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: Unakong gagawin ay hihingin ko muna ang kanyang Driver license at pangalawa kong gagawin ay tatanungin ko muna sakanya kung pwede kong ma check ang kanyang sirang sasakyan at pangatlo kong gagawin ay sasabihin ko sa kanya lahat ng mga kaylangang palitan sa kanyang sasakyan.
[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: Mag tetext agad ako sa police at sasabihin ko na tumakas yung client ko at sasabihin ko sa police yung pangalan ng client na tumakas
[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: - 40hours above

[Steam name]: Quinn Cook
[Discord ID : Quinn#5035
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 8

[Name]: Quinn
[Biography]: Always dreamed of being a mechanic even IRL hoping for having a chance here in aurora
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 2pm-6am
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 4 months (695 hrs)
[How active are you in the city?]: Everyday Online
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: Yes sirrrr
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: Because im a mechanic in real life and i always watch mechanic rps in gtav :-)
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Fixing & Upgrading Cars, Motorcycle.

[SCENARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]: Ask kung anong nangyaring incident then sabihin kung anong sira or total wreck & dalin sa mech shop at dun pag usapan kung magkano aabutin.

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: Kunin Agad Plate Number & Driver's Licences pagtapos ayusin sasakyan if nakatakas call the police

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 10-15hrs a day 100-110 hrs a week

[Steam name]: Denver
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Echizen Akira#2207
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 8-9 I'm not sure cause I can RP pretty well by experience in Serious RP servers in the past.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Marcus Prince
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Marcus Prince was a taxi driver, he quit his job because he wants to settle down and do mechanic duty because of his obsession on cars and he mostly just visits the mechanic shop to see whats going on and also to look at the cars that people bring for maintanance, customizing, and now he wants to apply as a mechanic.
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: Night time GMT+8
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: Since October 29th
[How active are you in the city?]: I'm in the City everyday ever since.
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: Yes I have experience of becoming a mechanic in the past so far I've known most of the stuffs in the mechanic area and I love cars mostly in the customizing section and also fixing wise. 
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I want to join the Mechanics cause I think its going to be the last job for me to get in to and I love cars; customization, fixing, and just seeing new car styles in the near future from customers/civs/people in general and it just excites me seeing new things through cars and people are creative with their styles.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: Customizing, Satisfying services for the customer, going to distresses, Car maintainance , and perform repairs.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]:  I will see what I can do in my power to fix it and if it's not possible to fix it on the spot I might have to Tow his/her car to the nearest mechanic shop and fix it there.
[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: By the time I already got his plate number and driver's license, I'm gonna report it to the authorities.
[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: I can be in the city for 8-10 hours a day. So in a week probably 50 hours more or less.

[Steam name]:john malibog
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:JOHN#7760
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]:7

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:john malibog
[Biography(a little story of your character)]:ang tatay ko ay isang mechanic kaso siya ay nawala dahil may sakit siya sa puso at ngayon gusto ko maging mechanic ren dahil don kmi nabubuhay sa pang araw araw nmin
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:4pm -8pm
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:432 hrs 
[How active are you in the city?]:everyday
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]:Just watching how to repair cars and motors
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]:dahil sa aking tatay 
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]:to repair of cars, motor, 

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]:I will ask what happened and look for the problem. After that, I will fix it

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]:
Call the police and i tell in my  supervisor. 

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]:48 above

On 4/22/2020 at 5:19 PM, Guest Paolito said:

[Steam name]:PASENSIYA KANA AHH GODBLESS
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:MIGS#5643
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]:7

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]:miggy delarama
[Biography(a little story of your character)]:i am miggy and i want to be a mechanic and fix all cars and for the emergency that need help
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]:morning to evening
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]:700+hours
[How active are you in the city?]:everyday
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]:no
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]:because its fun and it has a good rp and its like realistic rp and i want cars to costumize 
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]:they are fixing the cool cars and helping the stranded citizents 

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]:i will tell them if they are ok and if they said no i will call immidietly a EMS to help them and i will fix the car that crashed into pcs [SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]:i will call a police and report them and when the police got the citizent the did'n pay i will let them pay and take him at the jail [SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]:51 above

[Steam name]: juicypaper
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:  MaxFangs#9169
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 9

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Reynan Raynolds
[Biography(a little story of your character)]:  
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 12:00 pm to 12:00 an
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 5 months
[How active are you in the city?]: everyday
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: yes
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I want to be a mech so that i  can apply it in real life for being a mechanic and a mechanical engineer
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: the duties of mech are to repair and custom the cars and any vehicle.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]:first i check if it is totally wrecked that if it cannot fix a will tell the client that s/he car will be tow and cannot be fix in site i will tow it to mech shop to fix it there because the mech shop is complete of tools to repair anything.

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying.What will you do?]: i will report to the police and also  i will give the plate no. because when you fix a client car you will first check the plate before fixing.

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 8-12 hrs

[Steam name]:Mikel
[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: Mikel#3194
[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 7

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: KAPITAN MIKEL
[Biography(a little story of your character)]: helpful
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 5pm onwards
[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 55 hours
[How active are you in the city?]: 3-5 hours a day
[Do you have any experience with MECH (Past cities or real life)?]: No
[Why do you want to join the MECH?]: I want to help the citizens of aurora to repair, upgrade and customize their car.
[What do you think the duties of MECH are?]: To serve aurora citizens to fix, upgrade and customize their car.

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCNEARIO 1 - People are calling for a mechanic. you arrived and you see the car is thrashed to pieces. What will you do?]:  I will ask what happened to the car so that I will have an idea how to fix their car.

[SCENARIO 2 - After you fix the client car. The Client Drive away without paying. What will you do?]: I will report them to the police and tell what happened and I will tell the plate number of the car.

[SCENARIO 3 - How many hours can you be in the city in a given week?]: 10-20 hours