OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION:

Please answer these questions based on your real life, not your character.

[Steam name]:

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]:

[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]:

[Date of Birth:]

[Gender:]

[Do you have a working microphone?:]

[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?:]

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:]

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):]

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):]

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):]

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Please answer these questions as your in-game character persona.

[Name]:Boy Bano

[Date of Birth:] 9-16-1991

[Gender:] Male

[Phone Number:] 

[Current Occupation?] none

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: ako si boy bano na galing sa may kayang pamilya ngunit gustong mamuhay ng kanya at mag trabaho at harapin ang realidad ng buhay

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 2 days

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] none

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] It's my passion to help other people  (REAL LIFE), ER nurse po ako sa totoong buhay at sympre yun din gusto kong gawin dito sa RP, and redcross emergency response team din ako for a very long time

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: Response to any emergency situation and ready to help the police if necessary

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] ER nurse ako in real life at same time red cross emergency response team din ako. kaya yun din tlga gusto kong gawin dito

[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?] yes

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] none for now but i will apply today

[How good is your driving skill?] 8

[How active are you in the city?]: everyday

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: none because nurse po kasi ako in real life pero mag oonline ako lagi after duty and offs

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: Assess, ask what happened check for Airway breathing and circulation hehehe

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: Ask first what happen and call for police if necessary. ask the person to remove the mask 

[SCENARIO

117031537_733809323830871_6061961695029153494_o.jpg

Posted (edited)

AURORA_BADGES-03.png.0dd539674b267c226e48d00c9df02244.png

Aurora Role playing
Department of the Interior and Local government

St. Luke Medical Centre

Combat Paramedic / Emergency Medical Services (EMS) 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Steam name]: Jayyy

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: ! Jayyy#5507

[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]: 9.4

[Date of Birth:] 11/24/00

[Do you have a working microphone?:] YES

[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?:] YES

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] Youtube

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] YES, im a police officer

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] Yes sometimes treated my wounds by my self

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] Yes, to get experience

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Mayor Senpai

[Date of Birth:] 11/24/00

[Phone Number:] 58-256

[Current Occupation?] Butcher

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Im mayor-brief 19 years old and im currently working as a butcher , im usually selling chicken meat and other stuffs like chicken fillet

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: I think almost 2months

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] I already commited 2 crimes  , and those 2 crimes are robbery

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] Because I want to help those who are asking for help and treat them properly

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: I think it's great , because there the one who's helping people in needs

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] Because I already have a experience as a police officer in other city

[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?] Yes

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] Yes

[How good is your driving skill?] 9-10

[How active are you in the city?]: Everyday

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 8AM to 12PM

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: Una i assist mo muna siya at paupuin sa tamang upuan o kaya naman pahigain ang patient tsaka muna tanongin na if anong nararamdaman nya.

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: Papatanngal ko muna yung mask but if makulit yung patient mag tatawag nalang akong police sakanya ko nalang patanggal

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: Teleport nalang sa morgue :)

Edited by Jayyy

[Steam name]: Liam Monayan

[Discord ID Example: username#0123]: xChikoi#0102

[Rate your RP Skills (1-10)]:  8

[Date of Birth:] 10 /23 /1987

[Do you have a working microphone?:] Yes

[Do you own a legal copy of GTA V?:] Yes

[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] my friend told me about this city

[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):]  No

[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] No

[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] Yes

IN CHARACTER SECTION

[Name]: Bruno Earth

[Date of Birth:] 10/23/1990

[Phone Number:] 95-910

[Current Occupation?] Tailor

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: I'am Bruno Earth love to sing but the song doesn't love me.. nagwowork as a tailor on this city para may pambili ng pagkain araw2x..

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 2months i guess

[Ever been convicted any crime in the city? If so, what?] Nope

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS? (3 Sentence Minimum)] dahil gusto kong maka responde sa mga nangangailaingan ng tulong hinde lang sa loob ng hospital..

[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]: responsible sa pag provide ng medical treatment sa mga wounded in combat or training as well as primary care.

[Why should we choose you over other applicants? (3 Sentence Minimum)] even tho i dont have any experience yet, nkaka assure ako na madali lang ako turuan at mabilis lng ako matuto and  kapag ginusto ko kasi yung isang trabaho o bagay na gagawin ko, talagang dedicated po ako sa ginagawa ko..

[Do you have a valid GTA Driver Licenses?] Yes

[Do you have a valid Weapon's Permit?] Yes

[How good is your driving skill?] 9-10

[How active are you in the city?]: Everyday

[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: 10pm to 4am

SCENARIO SECTION

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: Assist the injured person, ask kng anong ngyare at kng ano masakit at alamin ang vital signs tapos dadalhin sa ICU para doon gagamutin..

[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]: Unang una is ipapatanggal ko muna yung mask pra malaman natin kng sino ang person na yun, kasi kahit yung taong yung e nangangailangan na ng medical treatment dapat din natin malaman yung pagmumukha nya baka maya e wanted pala iyon.. pero kng ayaw nya talaga magtanggal ng mask, magtatawag ako ng pulis pra sila na mismo ang magsasabi..

[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (BPM that is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: We do have this New Life Rule.. he is considered as dead.. ilalagay ko nalang sya sa morgue